UFO/AFT Compatible SexLabWorkingGirl v1.0 and a Small Concept Mod

Testing 1.1 Version (UFO compatible).

Even with not UFO but EFF.

Bug report (If already reported, I apologize):

I'm actually at "rank 2" of the job (cock sucker). There are two lines of dialogue after the first approach (do you need a date?) and they are (approximated):

1. Want to follow me into a place ....

2. I'll suck you right here.

Chosen the option 2  ----> appeared the message about a client following you  -----> disabled the dialogue using the "tab" key (to try if client follows anyway) ----> the client follows BUT the next dialogue "I help you to sort it out" (and also the "this place lokks good enough") disappears forever.

CONSEQUENCE:  (Weird)  The client becomes a "permanent" follower. Impossible to dismiss him/her. Solved only loading a previous save.

Have you ever tried doing the same thing in the original mod? I mean cancelling the dialogue with tab key? Did the subsequent dialogue appear then?

If you're having issues with dialogues not being shown then try this esp.

I've removed the last two remaining checks I added to filter out certain dialogues. So this is basically the same esp with the original except the script parts that make an NPC follow you. What that means is, if you run into any potential problem through dialogue, like cancelling a dialogue etc. it's not caused by this version of the mod. For example, while a client is following you, talking to an NPC other than the client will also give you the "This looks good enough" option even though it's not your client as there was no check to detect that in the original mod. Problems like this may arise so don't be surprised. 

The original author of the mod might decide to use a similar approach to make the mod compatible with follower mods, which is actually the reason why I posted this version BTW, but I don't think I'll be updating this version or fix problems with the original, as it's pointless. I'll be working on Haelga's Girl instead. :)

BJornk, i have a strange problem. Really want to use your UFO compatible version of Workinggirl but the dialogue won't show up for me at all. It does show up with Shane's orginal version and works perfectly fine - yes I do have to dismiss them afterwards. This is starting from a clean game that has not had any other animation mods (sex or otherwise) that I use for testing. SKSE is up to date and working fine; FNIS run of course (but that wouldn't affect dialogue). Can you point me in some direction to troubleshoot this? I use a male toon and I'm soliciting other males.

Edit: sqv says that working girl is running at stage 0.

If you're sure that shane's version works for male charaters then it's possible that I might have added an additional check to make it female only. Try the esp I posted in the above message. It should work for male characters.

I'm testing the WG_Test mod and everything seems to work fine.

It's a pity there is no (actually) a "link" to some actions but, if you want cheat, it's a easy way to make money really fast!  :D

Suggestions:

1. Time limit (settable with a MCM, maybe) to be approached only between, for example, 8 PM to 6 AM. (maybe set Start and End times.).

2. Automatic assignement inside the Haelga's Bunkhouse of a "dedicated" bed for the job (useful if you don't have Honeyside yet and don't want stay outside [Frostfall hypotermia problems] or you don't want to stay into a public place like a Inn). Maybe the bed itself could be placed by the mod in the large space on the right entering Haelga's Bunkhouse (near the window).

3. Considering the #2, limit the possible animations only  to the ones that works fine in bed (there are few, like AP bedmix) or, better, find a way to center the animations to avoid clipping, slide away, scattering jumps.

4. MCM menu setting to limit the gender of the clients or to accept everyone.

5. When approached, have two "offers" to the client. A) Follow for inside/bed actions. B) In place blow/hand jobs.  (Different prizes, of course).

That's all, for now. Keep your good work.

@NicoleDragoness: Thanks for your suggestions. Haelga's Girl (it's no longer called WG_Test) now uses SexLab animations although I haven't added any dialogue options to choose different animations yet. Most of your suggestions are pretty easy to add. Been busy all day, trying to implement a "spectator" feature to Haelga's Girl which will allow a random NPC nearby to watch and perhaps join a sex act, but had lots of issues with scenes, they never worked as I thought they would and even though I almost completed it, I kind of lost my motivation. I'm not sure when I can go back to making it. Thanks for your support.

@NicoleDragoness: Thanks for your suggestions. Haelga's Girl (it's no longer called WG_Test) now uses SexLab animations although I haven't added any dialogue options to choose different animations yet. Most of your suggestions are pretty easy to add. Been busy all day, trying to implement a "spectator" feature to Haelga's Girl which will allow a random NPC nearby to watch and perhaps join a sex act, but had lots of issues with scenes, they never worked as I thought they would and even though I almost completed it, I kind of lost my motivation. I'm not sure when I can go back to making it. Thanks for your support.

Wouldn't tha be easier to make with a follower rather than a rasnom npc?

Great idea, people on this forum usually have a lot of great ideas, even if most of them are very ambitious.

That's not to say you shouldn't pursue those anyway, au contraire. But maybe go easy on the stuff? I think animations and Helga as a madam would be great.

And judging by Svana words, the Bankhouse seem to be a rough place for a woman to work in. So maybe more harassing dialog here and there?

I think some role-playing would add a lot to this mod, customer questions would add a lot to this mod. Something like CK's Expanded Dialogue for Sexout, but more interactive. I can write some dialogue myself but no idea how to implement it, contact me at PM if you want to keep working on this mod.

DON'T ABANDON US WE'RE SO DESPERATE FOR MORE SKYRIM MODS HERE!! :D

This mod has (or had) a lot of potential, it would be a shame if you stopped working on it. I can tell that you know what you're doing with the creation kit, just by how fast you put out the first version of the mod and had it already in a working state. 

What if I don't have a quest marker pointing to my client or anything?

This was working great for a few hours, then I declined to clean the cock after my first anal.. and all the SLWG dialogue options disappeared  I can still find them via console but no longer between people.

This was working great for a few hours, then I declined to clean the cock after my first anal.. and all the SLWG dialogue options disappeared  I can still find them via console but no longer between people.

that problem is on shane working girl if you decline the clean the cock dialogue  you wont get any dialogue anymore you need to load on your previous save 

that problem is on shane working girl if you decline the clean the cock dialogue  you wont get any dialogue anymore you need to load on your previous save

It happens because shane4244 takes away the very token that enables a particular dialogue branch as soon as the dialogue starts and if you back out after that point you'll never get that dialogue again since you no longer have that token.

It happens because shane4244 takes away the very token that enables a particular dialogue branch as soon as the dialogue starts and if you back out after that point you'll never get that dialogue again since you no longer have that token.

Well a few days later I tried the mod again fresh and it worked, for a few hours. I did nothing wrong and the dialogues disappeared again.

Well a few days later I tried the mod again fresh and it worked, for a few hours. I did nothing wrong and the dialogues disappeared again.

If you skip thru the dialogues(Not letting them finish talking) then they have a tendency to remove the WG dialogue.

Saving between them following you and up to the part were they pay, then loading it will also remove the dialogues. 

Immediately whoring your self after the last one can also lead to the dialogues to be removed.

So Do not:

Save after they follow

Save before they pay

Skip the dialogues

Cut the script

Note: These are the case for me. Found these out after a good 20 minutes of trial and error. 

• 3 weeks later...

Its still not working.

When i installed the mod i just overwrote the "old" WorkingGirl is that ok?

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
FNISspells.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Children of Skyrim - NORD PRESETS 11-20.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp=1
NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
LoversHook.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp=1
SexLab SexChat.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1

Do i have some sort of conflict here?

Thanx

The one that overwrites Working Girl is just the one to make it compatible with UFO.  The one with Haelga is in the WG_Test.v2.1.No.Scene.rar file, and is a separate plugin.  You'll need that installed.

Oh yes am i blind (read the OP) :blush:

Thanx