8 hours ago, InfinityKage said:

Does this work with SE/AE?

•  

Tested this SE conversion and it does seem to work. Has a single unique dialogue to initiate sex with Meeko and Vigilance as well  as a "Reward Horse" option once they reach a certain arousal threshold you can set in the MCM. Quite basic though.

20 hours ago, posejop said:

Tested this SE conversion and it does seem to work. Has a single unique dialogue to initiate sex with Meeko and Vigilance as well  as a "Reward Horse" option once they reach a certain arousal threshold you can set in the MCM. Quite basic though.

Roger that. Added.

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Lapsio said:

That said I wasn't able to get BF to work at all with AE.

As far as I know, NO ONE has ever converted BeeingFemale dll file for AE, so yes it DOES NOT work on AE until someone converts its dll.
If you know how to convert dll file, try converting it yourself from the "BeeingFemale Developer Pack.zip" in the BeeingFemale LE page (just click "Download this file" button).
I'm not the author of the BeeingFemale (I'm just an author of BeeingFemale SE Opt which optimizes some scripts and fixes some problems in SE 1.5.97), and I DON'T KNOW how to convert dll file.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a stable bestiality build, that includes as many of the mods from the main post, that they can somehow share?

No matter how often i try to download these mods and get a good beast playthrough going, I normally can't get past the initial CTD when I try and launch the game.

On 1/10/2023 at 6:31 AM, cane999 said:

Don't know if anyone can help me with this.

Back in LE days, I recall there being a very small mod called something along the lines of "Play with Animals" that added a selectable hotkey that simply started scenes with creatures. I am fairly sure it was made by ffabris too.

The issue is that the mod was one of many in contained on a modpage of other small mods, and ffabris seems to not have an account here anymore so I cant view his files.

Can anyone happen to remember what I'm talking about ? The name of the modpage or maybe how to view ffabris' files ?

It would be a good adition to the list.

Maybe this is what you're looking for? This runs fine on my SE, but I'm not sure if it will work on AE. It may contain a bit of Chinese translation done by me.

Play with Animals 1.0 Loose.zip

On 4/19/2024 at 5:35 AM, Kiruthekitty said:

Does anyone have a stable bestiality build, that includes as many of the mods from the main post, that they can somehow share?

No matter how often i try to download these mods and get a good beast playthrough going, I normally can't get past the initial CTD when I try and launch the game.

I have almost all of them (except for quest ones since I don't really like unvoiced quest mods) with fairly minimal CTDs (okay maybe that's a bit generous description but it's definitely playable without much of annoyance with 5min autosave mod). I'm on Skyrim AE .640. If you get CTD at launch you probably installed some binary mods for different Skyrim build than yours. Install mods one by one and start from functional basic SexLab setup, then add creatures stuff on top of that (also one by one).

Okay since nobody linked it yet I guess It'd be worth to mention this one since it implements more advanced spider oviposition with bumpy belly morphs:

I also made tiny patch for it to make it work with best races (argonian+khajiit) down in comments. It's fairly rough mod around the edges and sometimes needs user help xD but mostly works.

Edited by Lapsio
8 hours ago, Lapsio said:

I have almost all of them (except for quest ones since I don't really like unvoiced quest mods) with fairly minimal CTDs (okay maybe that's a bit generous description but it's definitely playable without much of annoyance with 5min autosave mod). I'm on Skyrim AE .640. If you get CTD at launch you probably installed some binary mods for different Skyrim build than yours. Install mods one by one and start from functional basic SexLab setup, then add creatures stuff on top of that (also one by one).

Same here. I have a lot of them, though mostly the quest mods in my case. On my old SE computer, I had tons of problems and it took me months to set everything up. On my new computer with AE, I was very careful to match the right versions of AE, SKSE, and each mod.  Amazingly, it all came up and worked the first time, and I've not had any CTDs (other than those I've caused monkeying around with my own mods). And I agree with the staged approach. First, get SKSE Skyrim working, then get Sexlab working, perhaps with SLEN to easily check things out. Then add FNIS Creature Pack, a couple of creature animation packs, More Nasty Critters and Creature Framework (checking versions very carefully).

Once you're there, you still need something to start a creature animation. Aroused Creatures is great, but the setup is a bit too complex for me to pick it as a test mod. I would go with a simple quest mod instead to test the creature setup. Quest mods usually require no configuration and provide all needed creatures. Something like Animal Mansion, Beastial Essence or Adventures with Balazar.

On 4/22/2024 at 6:01 AM, straightmanroger said:

Maybe this is what you're looking for? This runs fine on my SE, but I'm not sure if it will work on AE. It may contain a bit of Chinese translation done by me.

Play with Animals 1.0 Loose.zip 8.19 kB · 15 downloads

THATS EXACTLY IT! Thank you so much, I couldnt find it for the life of me. Don't have SL installed atm, but when I do, I'll report back if this works on AE.