On 1/24/2024 at 5:44 AM, The Warsmith said:

Hello everyone, does anyone know where I can find SC HORSE REPLACER ABC PATCH[LE/SE]? The link goes to a blank page and searching the web has achieved nothing. Thanks in advance

You can get it with the wayback Machine

On 12/16/2023 at 11:50 PM, DiabloJim said:

Another old mod as a new addition to the list. Not exclusively bestiality but can contain it.

Hmmm... I feel like imma need a 2nd opinion on this one. What do you guys think? Worthy of the other section maybe?

8 hours ago, TheLegend4510 said:

Does anyone know if there is a mod that adds meshes to these guys with MNC?

Pitbull Mastiffs- Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version) (''dog'')
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/88758

That's what this guys tried to do: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/214858-adding-penis-meshes-to-custom-animal-mods/#comment-4134749

you could try messaging him to see if he ever had any luck.

On 2/6/2024 at 6:03 PM, InfinityKage said:

Hmmm... I feel like imma need a 2nd opinion on this one. What do you guys think? Worthy of the other section maybe?

Actually, just ignore it completely. And apologies for not getting back to this sooner and deleting my original post.

The mod ended up causing far more problems than it was worth. I had another couple of playthrough saves on the go, and the effects of this mod infected the completely different race character in those other playthroughs. They suddenly went from being able to walk in any city or town, to being attacked by every citizen and guard of those towns; the Wildlings mod essentially rendered the other save games unplayable until I uninstalled it completely. Once it was gone the other saves went back to normal and were totally playable again.

12 hours ago, DiabloJim said:

Actually, just ignore it completely. And apologies for not getting back to this sooner and deleting my original post.

The mod ended up causing far more problems than it was worth. I had another couple of playthrough saves on the go, and the effects of this mod infected the completely different race character in those other playthroughs. They suddenly went from being able to walk in any city or town, to being attacked by every citizen and guard of those towns; the Wildlings mod essentially rendered the other save games unplayable until I uninstalled it completely. Once it was gone the other saves went back to normal and were totally playable again.

Thanks for the update.

On 2/8/2024 at 6:45 PM, TheLegend4510 said:

Does anyone know if there is a mod that adds meshes to these guys with MNC?

Pitbull Mastiffs- Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version) (''dog'')
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/88758

hmm im not sure if anyone making this ABC patch for mihail mastiff, but here i modified it for SSE ABC, be sure to copy this on your data/mihail monsters...../dog/Nord Mastiff

mihailmastiff2.nif skeleton.nif

On 2/14/2024 at 8:01 PM, InfinityKage said:

Somebody facecheck that link for me.

Edit: Seems to be working fine. Added to the post.

It's legit, I got mod backup from another LL user privately before and files are identical to ones under given link (minus fact that I didn't have werewolf patch). So I assume it's the latest version of this mod that has been preserved.

Edited by Lapsio
1 hour ago, Lapsio said:

It's legit, I got mod backup from another LL user privately before and files are identical to ones under given link (minus fact that I didn't have werewolf patch). So I assume it's the latest version of this mod that has been preserved.

Roger that. Updated the list.

On 2/14/2024 at 6:34 PM, Celdear said:

Hi, Got you my friend I had the folder in my pc so here it is. https://www.mediafire.com/file/pbslultb4gge3cz/FluffWorks_BackUp.rar/file

Did you have any luck with werewolves patch? Or in general werewolves meshes? It seems that my MNC version (15.4) uses different mesh paths for werewolves (MaleWerewolf_1.nif / FemaleWerewolf_1.nif instead of femalebodywerefolw_0.nif / malebodywerewolf_0.nif). I made dirty hack patch that simply renames those files but since it seems that MNC werewolves work in a bit different way I had to use permanently hard .nif version because otherwise junk didn't show up in animations.

I'm not sure how it's supposed to work, am I missing some mod that was required for this OG patch?