Hi @factoryclose, can you advise if BaboDialogue is compatible with naked defeat? 

From your description i noticed 

For Modders

The mod contains various combat scenes that may interrupt combat mods such as Sexlab Defeat.

If you want to make it compatible with your mod please exclude the faction below in your trigger conditions.

Faction BaboDialogueFaction = (GetFormFromFile(0xD58522, "BaboInteractiveDia.esp") As Faction)

So can i assume that to make BaboDialogue compatible with Naked Defeat, i will need to exclude the above faction in my BaboDialogue esp?

29 minutes ago, MaskeDemon said:

Hi @factoryclose, can you advise if BaboDialogue is compatible with naked defeat? 

From your description i noticed 

So can i assume that to make BaboDialogue compatible with Naked Defeat, i will need to exclude the above faction in my BaboDialogue esp?

as far as I understand I would have to implement the check in Naked Defeat. 
I currently have no idea how to do this to make it work for babo dialogue.
I can make Naked Defeat end itself, but I cannot prevent the bleedout event and surrender pose atm (like with Skyrim Guards).

Since I do not use BaboDialogue this is not on my to do list. Maybe somebody feels like making a patch for it. I m willing to integrat any script solution. 

Other than that: try Naked Defeat 3.0 BETA1, it allows for up to 3x bleedout before Naked Defeat starts.

so if you are in a babo dialogue scenario, just press debug key BEFORE the combat starts and you will just be essential but not start the mod. 

This was implemented for possible compatibility problems in mind also. Feel free to test and report back to me. 

1 hour ago, peterkenway said:

once i shared your pain, but you have two options: 1 ( hard ) : any outfit you like and add the keyword you want for your outfit ( remember for the events you MUST have the right keyword) or 2 ( easy ) : go to blog download those outfits , USE THE ESP WITH THE KEYWORD and that's it, but if your problem is the outfit replace... i think any outfit can be added on this mod since you add the keyword.

I trust you have the pdf with guide right ? it's make things more simple if you have. 

no worry. finaly learning how to use sseedit.

added the words, now testing.

On 5/9/2021 at 4:00 PM, Dude2000 said:

This would be such a nice mod. However, I have the impression that except for the dialogues nothing is triggered. No encounters and no events. Walked from Whiterun to Markarth with all encounter percentages at 100. Got only the usual vanilla encounters. All events which should start after asking the bartender about new gossip never ever happen. Maybe you should check if the required conditons are failsafe. Maybe you forgot to mention something? E.g. do I need to start a new game or not?

You'll have to add SLAX keywords to your current armor or use a ring from BaboInteractiveDia.esp from AddItemMenu mod. It's pretty simple to add keywords if you know how to use SSEEdit. Just load your armor esp with SexlabAroused.esm using SSEEdit, add the esm as a master to your armor mod, then add the one of the clothes keyword to your torso armor.

Or you could just activate Naked Armor on Sexlab Aroused MCM but that kinda makes it so you're always wearing something skimpy, even when you're not.

Currently, only these keywords work for road encounters:

EroticArmor

sla_ArmorSpandex

SLA_ArmorLewdLeotard

SLA_ArmorCurtain

SLA_HalfNakedBikini

SLA_ArmorTransparent

SLA_ArmorHalfNaked

If you don't wear anything considered sexy, but want to use road encounters anyway, add SLA_ArmorPretty to your armor, and then edit BaboInteractiveDia.esp like the image below.

Spoiler

1427577819_Screenshot2021-05-10224543(2).jpg.71437d1618f45c46de1fd3f79e794774.jpg2089615471_Screenshot2021-05-10224543(3).jpg.663bd27598335c0e83f716db55c720e2.jpg

You won't have to look like some bimbo and NPCs will still comment on your nice outfit.

Just be wary of some road encounters that won't do much without sexy armor keywords. The only one I've checked that wouldn't work right is the Biased Nords Encounter.

BTW: Check the pdf manual in the downloads. Location events won't start unless you complete certain quests, gain a special perk, or have a certain beauty value.

7 hours ago, axz2 said:

So Babodialogue has its own defeat mechanism?

Yes but not constantly. Only when it's necessary during mini events.

6 hours ago, peterkenway said:

hey baka, i have been following your mods for a long time, one of them being babodialogue via patreon, but there were some bugs and i have some doubts regarding your mod, i ask your patience to read now:
1- You say that to update the mod just check if there is an active quest, but how do I know if the quest was really finished or not? since there is nothing in the quest menu and besides I tried it with various clothes from your blog with sexlab aroused esp which you already provide in the mod (I unzipped and exchanged the normal esp for the one with the keywords that comes in a folder, it worked normally) and in the old version (3.70) I was able to run whiterun events normally (orc and vice captain) but in this current version, commander caius doesn't appear anywhere in whiterun (I did the thieves guild quests, is there a problem? because in a quest involving him) and the vice captain does not appear and the orc event happened only once and the other time he only warned that he restarted the event but the orc did not appear.
2 - The enemies of the mod are very unbalanced, I was level 35 full light armor perks and the noble event happened and the soldiers basically (level 45 if I'm not mistaken) hit kill me, apart from that early game all the enemies of this mod they are already level 25 or 35 and it is impossible to fight.
3- Does rescuing slaves at events add no point in the rescue count just in reputation, and reputation as it goes up? which quests influence?
4- and the last, corruption and exhibitionism falls very fast so there is no way to maintain a frequency, beyond the most, defeat mod and having sex through the sexlab approach does not increase the rate of corruption, only that of exbionism and trauma only increases with events of the babodialogue.
- I have all your mods except bikini quest because I apply an English update patch but it is still in Korean and I got to a part where I have to find a thalmor body at the base of the orc in the snow and that body doesn't appear. Thanks in advance for read :)

1. You've got to know if you're in the middle of the quests or not. If you don't or are not very sure, that means you are not doing the quests. All the road encounters are instant, temorary and will bet shut off automatically as soon as you get out of a place. As to other story quests, you will see if it's runnning.
2. I am kinda aware of it. It's very subjective too. Tbh, I don't see a solution to this matter. Each user has a different level design depending on their mod list. But the main purpose of the mod is to give you the impression you're still weaker (ofc in a reasonable and conceivable situation) compared to men. Also there are nemerous ways to beat them off if you really want. Hm... I don't know. Let me think about it.
3. Rescuing slaves count is for BaboFollower Framework mod that I created earlier.
4. I see there should be more to them. Got it.

5 hours ago, kruloreki said:

anyone know how to fix this? this mod add a new NPC in Temple of Dibella - Silvya
already double check, yea she add by this mod, when i turn off this mod shez gone.
the problem is she have this black face.. how to fix? can i remove her from the gamez?

enb2021_5_10_17_02_10.jpg

I am not sure if I exported her facegen or not. Let me check. You can ignore her for now. She does nothing. I added her for future updates.

3 hours ago, dannyel.nm said:

im really strugling to add the keywords

since i use vanilla replacer

i want to add these words to them

any tips for doing this on seedit

any other tips i found show LE version

Actually I didn't create this mod for vanilla armor. But yeah, you can add them to the vanilla armor if you think it makes sense with proper armor replacer.
I created the mod because I got frustrated at the fact that npcs just didn't care even when my character wore beautiful and sexy armor I got from modsites,
But adding keywords to the vanilla armor can't be easy. It'll take longer than you might expect just for finding a single armor. I recommend you pick a find armor mod and give it a try first.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

as far as I understand I would have to implement the check in Naked Defeat. 
I currently have no idea how to do this to make it work for babo dialogue.
I can make Naked Defeat end itself, but I cannot prevent the bleedout event and surrender pose atm (like with Skyrim Guards).

Since I do not use BaboDialogue this is not on my to do list. Maybe somebody feels like making a patch for it. I m willing to integrat any script solution. 

Other than that: try Naked Defeat 3.0 BETA1, it allows for up to 3x bleedout before Naked Defeat starts.

so if you are in a babo dialogue scenario, just press debug key BEFORE the combat starts and you will just be essential but not start the mod. 

This was implemented for possible compatibility problems in mind also. Feel free to test and report back to me. 

The mod doesn't handle every combat in entire playthrough. The mechanism starts only when certain mini events(the road enxounters from the mod) are called that require it. And every npc in the evnets have that BaboDialogueFaction. That's why.

@Nymra Will  definitely give beta 3.0 a try. Love your mod ever since i've migrated from SL defeat to Naked Defeat.

3 hours ago, factoryclose said:

The mod doesn't handle every combat in entire playthrough. The mechanism starts only when certain mini events(the road enxounters from the mod) are called that require it. And every npc in the evnets have that BaboDialogueFaction. That's why.

@factoryclose Ahh that makes sense. Not every defeat is a babo encounter. So in that case as per your description, would i be right to say that i still need to exclude the faction from the babo esp?

Faction BaboDialogueFaction = (GetFormFromFile(0xD58522, "BaboInteractiveDia.esp") As Faction)

8 hours ago, peterkenway said:

Brother, this is one of my question on post above but i gonna share my intel from my playthrough, reputation can be raised by some quests like the civil war and events like the nightgate inn and events on the road who envolve rescue slaves,but like i said i don't know if are other metods for raise up.

edit: for lose reputation, you need be defeated in those events like nightate inn or be defeated/raped in road events or city events.

I just encountered the nightgate inn event. I chose surrender option got raped then bugged out. Lost all my items except for quest items tried the debug option to retrieve them back but nothing.

1 hour ago, xazex said:

I just encountered the nightgate inn event. I chose surrender option got raped then bugged out. Lost all my items except for quest items tried the debug option to retrieve them back but nothing.

just wait to end the event somehow you will get your things back, but man want some advice ? if you go for such events be prepared,if you want to lose just go only with clothes with keywords necessary for the event and if you want to win go with your best gear and have good build ( myself i'm master conjuration and full light armor perks and good with blade and bow).

8 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Yes but not constantly. Only when it's necessary during mini events.

1. You've got to know if you're in the middle of the quests or not. If you don't or are not very sure, that means you are not doing the quests. All the road encounters are instant, temorary and will bet shut off automatically as soon as you get out of a place. As to other story quests, you will see if it's runnning.
2. I am kinda aware of it. It's very subjective too. Tbh, I don't see a solution to this matter. Each user has a different level design depending on their mod list. But the main purpose of the mod is to give you the impression you're still weaker (ofc in a reasonable and conceivable situation) compared to men. Also there are nemerous ways to beat them off if you really want. Hm... I don't know. Let me think about it.
3. Rescuing slaves count is for BaboFollower Framework mod that I created earlier.
4. I see there should be more to them. Got it.

I am not sure if I exported her facegen or not. Let me check. You can ignore her for now. She does nothing. I added her for future updates.

all right i'm going to install the babofollower again, it's because in the quest to save a girl from a cave full of trolls, when she returns to whiterun all the guards are hostile to her and the mercenaries attack me out of nowhere.

11 hours ago, peterkenway said:

just wait to end the event somehow you will get your things back, but man want some advice ? if you go for such events be prepared,if you want to lose just go only with clothes with keywords necessary for the event and if you want to win go with your best gear and have good build ( myself i'm master conjuration and full light armor perks and good with blade and bow).

Fortunately im obsessed with saving everytime i do something so all is good.

can someone help me?

i stuck in this event, Nightgate inn.
if i choose surrender, the boss rape my character and then game stuck, 3 bandit stay near me and my character just lay down for eternity... nothing happen, i wait for 5 mins, still nothing happen.
if i choose to fight and get defeat by them, get rape and the game stuck again.
what mod i miss? i need help :<
already install all requirement.

enb2021_5_11_06_34_11.jpg