1 hour ago, Khorne Flakes said:

So I installed this and the Horrible Harassment one. And both their MCMs are not showing up. 

what mod manager ? do you used loot ? do you wait a little and save then reload the save ?

Dear author bakafactory

I really like your mods, I'm a fans of yours. I have a problem with the nightgate  inn event.

After the bandit defeat me and said hang me on the wall. The screen got black and then crash to desktop. I have already installed the Zazpack 8.0. 

what's the problem of mine? thank you very much

8 hours ago, peterkenway said:

what mod manager ? do you used loot ? do you wait a little and save then reload the save ?

I installed them manually. Yes, I use loot. And I don't think I tried that yet. This is all on a new save, btw.

Thing is, the dialogues from Babo Dialogue do appear. But lines like "Sir, can you help me?" lead to nothing. And mods like "Road Inspectors" that can have "hugging" events trigger from SLHH also lead to nothing. And only recently, the MCM for Approach Redux disappeared. It just went poof after an hour of playing. Before that, the "PC Appearance" values keep resetting to 0 on every reload. I just find it weird that it's only these 3 mods that are having problems. When SL Approach was working fine on a previous save.

5 hours ago, Khorne Flakes said:

I installed them manually. Yes, I use loot. And I don't think I tried that yet. This is all on a new save, btw.

Thing is, the dialogues from Babo Dialogue do appear. But lines like "Sir, can you help me?" lead to nothing. And mods like "Road Inspectors" that can have "hugging" events trigger from SLHH also lead to nothing. And only recently, the MCM for Approach Redux disappeared. It just went poof after an hour of playing. Before that, the "PC Appearance" values keep resetting to 0 on every reload. I just find it weird that it's only these 3 mods that are having problems. When SL Approach was working fine on a previous save.

Good morning,well let's explain for parts :

1- recommend use mod manager ( vortex or mo2 )

2- the ''Sir,can you help me ?'' you need have at least 100 reputation for call the help of the guards ''

3- road inspectors ( RI ) don't have nothing to do with this mod, just use slhh and the only outcome of road inspectors is simple slavery if you don't have the money.

4- i'v been play yesterday and all my settings from sl approach continue the same

My opinion, look i have all those three mods, the RI and SL approach work fine ( sometimes if you disable the SL approach via spell  is necessarily reset quest, but its rare ), but about babo dialogue, i think you are fellow gamer brother so let's explain in our words, this game is stage beta, yes there is some amount contents but some need polishing like thalmor slavers and the nightgate inn ( my work well,but you guys are reporting problem ), so take my advice just three events is know to have some issues and you just have ignore them ( thalmor slavers, nightgate inn and noble event ) all the others work just fine. Anyway, if you have any other doubts, just ask :)

NPCs recognize my out fit and point out how dangerous it's to walk around in such thing but any kind of events never occurs. I don't understand why. I installed the mod through Vortex and I have all the requirements. I see the message saying BaboDialogue is working, I also see it on MCM. I have all adjustments at 100percent. My outfits definitely have the right keyword(erotic armor). I just tried to engage the Whiterun Orc event. Innkeeper says my outfit is very dangerous and i might get attacked because of it. She even mentions that there are dangerous people striping woman or something, but nothing ever happens to my pc and no one ever comes into my breeze home. Does any one have any ideas what i am missing?

1 hour ago, Chokochip said:

NPCs recognize my out fit and point out how dangerous it's to walk around in such thing but any kind of events never occurs. I don't understand why. I installed the mod through Vortex and I have all the requirements. I see the message saying BaboDialogue is working, I also see it on MCM. I have all adjustments at 100percent. My outfits definitely have the right keyword(erotic armor). I just tried to engage the Whiterun Orc event. Innkeeper says my outfit is very dangerous and i might get attacked because of it. She even mentions that there are dangerous people striping woman or something, but nothing ever happens to my pc and no one ever comes into my breeze home. Does any one have any ideas what i am missing?

Takes a few days, but then they are in front of your house.

Baka, i managed to start a playthrough with this mod and then this new update came and i fear my mighty 4 hours of playtime will get lost because when i install a newer version, not only the game: "is corrupt and cannot be loaded" but SOS is also missing 3 schlong addons. You sure it's just a minor MCM fix?

no matter what i try i absolutely cannot get this mods MCM to show up. tried clean save, new game,, tried the newest version, tried 3.90 with the mcm fix, it says its rebooting but it never ever shows up in the MCM menu.

15 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

Takes a few days, but then they are in front of your house.

I tried it but still, no one showed up after i waited almost 7days. I found on the internet that innkeeper is supposed to mention something like orcs are looking for PC. but she never says anything like that, just points out my outfits and mentions soldiers carrying a skeleton dragon, psycopath striping woman before he kill them, some perverts that are still not arrested. I have no idea what I am missing. I already tried re-downloading and re-installing like 5 times and that didn't seem to work... I really like the concept of this mod but i just can't make it work. ?

29 minutes ago, Chokochip said:

I tried it but still, no one showed up after i waited almost 7days. I found on the internet that innkeeper is supposed to mention something like orcs are looking for PC. but she never says anything like that, just points out my outfits and mentions soldiers carrying a skeleton dragon, psycopath striping woman before he kill them, some perverts that are still not arrested. I have no idea what I am missing. I already tried re-downloading and re-installing like 5 times and that didn't seem to work... I really like the concept of this mod but i just can't make it work. ?

They usually get there faster than I would like.
The only requirement, as far as I know, is the purchase of the Breezehome and the Thane Title.

You can talk to the Innkeeper, but they come anyway. Shortly before you will get a message...

Maybe you should not stand around the whole time in Whiterun and wait. Have always taken care of other things and after a short time, they were then already there.

On 5/14/2021 at 7:27 PM, peterkenway said:

Good morning,well let's explain for parts :

1- recommend use mod manager ( vortex or mo2 )

2- the ''Sir,can you help me ?'' you need have at least 100 reputation for call the help of the guards ''

3- road inspectors ( RI ) don't have nothing to do with this mod, just use slhh and the only outcome of road inspectors is simple slavery if you don't have the money.

4- i'v been play yesterday and all my settings from sl approach continue the same

My opinion, look i have all those three mods, the RI and SL approach work fine ( sometimes if you disable the SL approach via spell  is necessarily reset quest, but its rare ), but about babo dialogue, i think you are fellow gamer brother so let's explain in our words, this game is stage beta, yes there is some amount contents but some need polishing like thalmor slavers and the nightgate inn ( my work well,but you guys are reporting problem ), so take my advice just three events is know to have some issues and you just have ignore them ( thalmor slavers, nightgate inn and noble event ) all the others work just fine. Anyway, if you have any other doubts, just ask :)

Ok so, I tried loading an older save. And all 3 mods do in fact work fine. The problems I was having were only a new save. I don't get why that is, but screw it. I'll just wait for an update.

Anyone else getting Giant Argonians as customers in the Loan Shark scenes?

Usual scale between 1.11 and 1.23 which is way too large for animations to line, especially if the 3P animations.
All other races seem to be fine, it seems to be limited to just Argonians.

On 5/12/2021 at 1:13 PM, factoryclose said:

Looks like the scene was interrupted by something or this NPC AI is broken as Skyrim AI is poorly designed. Did you try 'wait' to skip the scene? You can free yourself by using debug functions in MCM and wait for 1 hour.

The scene never ran properly for me^^ Play your mod already for over a year, but there I had to help myself every time with the debug menu. So restore player controls, go out of the basement, talk to the Innkeeper. Quest completed...

Great to see this mod up on LL, been following it for a while, nice work!

I noticed something while testing out different situations. When I go to talk to Mogrul about borrowing money, there is text missing in the notification boxes between scenes. I don't know if it is a translation issue or what, just thought I'd let you know. If that's the case I can fix it myself with SSEdit but can't seem to find the text source. 

Morgultest2.png

Morgultest1.png

On 5/10/2021 at 6:54 PM, factoryclose said:

Please let me know if this will fix the issue.

BaboDialogue 3.90 MCM Fix Test.7z 45.68 kB · 64 downloads

Sorry for the delay

I could`t test the game until now. I have used straight the 3.901 version and it is working fine. I need to make a Clean Save because just uninstalling the previous version and installing the new one didn't work. Just and advice for those with the same issue. Uninstall previous version, Clean Save, Install new one. It Works.

Thanks for all your awesome contributions to the community.

22 hours ago, Massthegreat said:

I can't find any dialogues for any normal events. I have added the right keyword to the armor that my PC's wearing. I cannot find dialogues like "ask about current events" for normal events. I have tried all the locations.

It is working now..

so great mod . it add some Hentai game features but if i could suggest some future  features as game-over scenarios like being captured and used as seedbed or as a pleasure toy. theirs was mod called death alternative but it was extremely buggy for it. and some pregnancy mod but being female is still buggy for special . Estrus mod ( mod that add tentacle sex) can help you expand your mod .

On 5/12/2021 at 7:39 AM, Dude2000 said:

I found the SG eyebrows. But, could you provide a link to this requirement (SE):

SG Hair(for female npcs) ?

Could the lacking of this mod be the reason that no encounters and events are happening?

Thank you in advance!

Im in the same boat. I searched all over and cannot find SG hair.