How is the defeat function intended to, well, function? Besides the fact that all these spawned npcs do abnormal amounts of damage compared to regular npcs (realistic armor is not checked), upon defeat my character simply dies. The "Essential" checkbox seems doesn't seem to work and the health percentage defeat range also seems disfunctional. Not claiming the mod itself is faulty, it's more than likely something on my end with load orders and such, but was wondering how the triggers are supposed to work so that I might isolate the issue.

Edit: only seems to occur with certain encounters - Nightgate and WarHeroineDestroyer work fine, Rapist Nord, Crazy Criminal, and slavers vs thalmor don't seem to trigger the proper events on death/defeat

2 hours ago, kruloreki said:

can someone help me?

i stuck in this event, Nightgate inn.
if i choose surrender, the boss rape my character and then game stuck, 3 bandit stay near me and my character just lay down for eternity... nothing happen, i wait for 5 mins, still nothing happen.
if i choose to fight and get defeat by them, get rape and the game stuck again.
what mod i miss? i need help :<
already install all requirement.

enb2021_5_11_06_34_11.jpg

Yahh. That part is bugged. Same thing happened to me. Btw did you also lose your items?

22 minutes ago, xazex said:

Yahh. That part is bugged. Same thing happened to me. Btw did you also lose your items?

yes, all gone, and my character lay down for eternity, cant move at all.. i even install the slave mod, still nah, nothing work

!!!For LE Version only!!!

For lazy people like me that dont want to add the armor's keyword you can follow this steps! ?

Spoiler

Step 1: Download and install SLAX then overwrite it with SexLabAroused Extended LE Baka Edited Version

Step 2: Ingame wear your SLOOTY armor

Done.png

Step 3: Go to Sexlab Aroused MCM

Step3.png

Step 4: On the Sexlab Aroused MCM select Current Equipment

Step4.png

Step 5: Choose the best tag for your Currently Equipped Armor

Step5.png

PS: Better select Bikini or Naked

And you are Done!!

37 minutes ago, xazex said:

For lazy people like me that dont want to add the armor's keyword you can follow this steps! ?

Hide contents

Step 1: Download and install Sexlab Aroused Redux BakaVersion  LE/SE and all of its requirement. It's in the Description.

Done.png

Step3.png

Step4.png

Step5.png

And you are Done!!

not working... only current armor. already download all requirement on description. Skyrim SE

27 minutes ago, kruloreki said:

not working... only current armor. already download all requirement on description. Skyrim SE

Oh wait ?. I see. Sorry i was using his SLAX modified LE. Seems like it was only for LE. Really sorry.  ?

3 hours ago, kruloreki said:

yes, all gone, and my character lay down for eternity, cant move at all.. i even install the slave mod, still nah, nothing work

Looks like the scene was interrupted by something or this NPC AI is broken as Skyrim AI is poorly designed. Did you try 'wait' to skip the scene? You can free yourself by using debug functions in MCM and wait for 1 hour.

7 hours ago, kruloreki said:

can someone help me?

i stuck in this event, Nightgate inn.
if i choose surrender, the boss rape my character and then game stuck, 3 bandit stay near me and my character just lay down for eternity... nothing happen, i wait for 5 mins, still nothing happen.
if i choose to fight and get defeat by them, get rape and the game stuck again.
what mod i miss? i need help :<
already install all requirement.

Looks like i have too help your sorry ass again haha, just kiding, look there is three option and you probly already know that:

1- Win this fucking battle ( recommend high level with high gear or spells ) = you gain reputation + 3000 gold

2- offer your body for they go away ( the captain will fuckyou so all you have to do is press jump and walk to the light, then you will fall on the floor and later talk to nightgate innkeeper )

3- fight and lose, this i cannot say with 100% sure because i never lose for those guys, but if you on the end of the event are on the floor try to jump than walk to the light.

3 hours ago, xazex said:

!!!For LE Version only!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Step 1: Download and install SLAX then overwrite it with SexLabAroused Extended LE Baka Edited Version

Done.png

Step3.png

Step4.png

Step5.png

And you are Done!!

I don't recommend this because some events don't work ( with me they not work in this method ) just download the bodyslide with esp keywords in his blog,is easy, download --> plug ---> play.

5 hours ago, VioletKIRA said:

How is the defeat function intended to, well, function? Besides the fact that all these spawned npcs do abnormal amounts of damage compared to regular npcs (realistic armor is not checked), upon defeat my character simply dies. The "Essential" checkbox seems doesn't seem to work and the health percentage defeat range also seems disfunctional. Not claiming the mod itself is faulty, it's more than likely something on my end with load orders and such, but was wondering how the triggers are supposed to work so that I might isolate the issue.

Edit: only seems to occur with certain encounters - Nightgate and WarHeroineDestroyer work fine, Rapist Nord, Crazy Criminal, and slavers vs thalmor don't seem to trigger the proper events on death/defeat

SE or LE version you are ? and what is your mod manager ?  and you use loot right ?

Could I suggest that some the BaboDialogue events block or take priority over other events from Defeat, Approach and HH?

Example: Rapists, Slavers and Lowlife's have their own rape script but, in the case where combat is involved, Defeat will also activate leaving one or both events not completing properly.

(Sometimes cancelling the Defeat event will fix this but it's also just reset everything an leaves you with neutral NPC's just standing around)

Also, during an assault by a LowLife I have had guards "Approach" the PC and start a conversation, either asking for sex or ask my character if everything is ok, while they are clearly being choked out by a lowlife.

Just pausing the Approach events would be good enough.

5 hours ago, VioletKIRA said:

It's not persistent. It's temporary. It's not like Sexlab Defeat. It only works on specific npcs that belong to the events. So you're right. It's normal.

Hi,

Thanks for this great mod, just awesome.

Found a problem, a script is missing, I have a papyrus error :

"Cannot open store for class" BaboEncounter4D03 ", missing file?"

==> In the topic info [INFO: XX559955] the BaboEncounter4D03 script is called, but it does not exist in the scripts directory of the mod.

On 5/11/2021 at 6:14 AM, LT Roarke said:

You'll have to add SLAX keywords to your current armor or use a ring from BaboInteractiveDia.esp from AddItemMenu mod. It's pretty simple to add keywords if you know how to use SSEEdit. Just load your armor esp with SexlabAroused.esm using SSEEdit, add the esm as a master to your armor mod, then add the one of the clothes keyword to your torso armor.

Or you could just activate Naked Armor on Sexlab Aroused MCM but that kinda makes it so you're always wearing something skimpy, even when you're not.

Currently, only these keywords work for road encounters:

EroticArmor

sla_ArmorSpandex

SLA_ArmorLewdLeotard

SLA_ArmorCurtain

SLA_HalfNakedBikini

SLA_ArmorTransparent

SLA_ArmorHalfNaked

If you don't wear anything considered sexy, but want to use road encounters anyway, add SLA_ArmorPretty to your armor, and then edit BaboInteractiveDia.esp like the image below.

Reveal hidden contents

1427577819_Screenshot2021-05-10224543(2).jpg.71437d1618f45c46de1fd3f79e794774.jpg2089615471_Screenshot2021-05-10224543(3).jpg.663bd27598335c0e83f716db55c720e2.jpg

You won't have to look like some bimbo and NPCs will still comment on your nice outfit.

Just be wary of some road encounters that won't do much without sexy armor keywords. The only one I've checked that wouldn't work right is the Biased Nords Encounter.

BTW: Check the pdf manual in the downloads. Location events won't start unless you complete certain quests, gain a special perk, or have a certain beauty value.

The point is: I am using "SexLabAroused Redux V28b SSE Modified by BakaFactory(2020 11 17))" for quite some time and already had assigned many armors and clothes that meet the case under the current armor tab. I thought that this very tag would be already enough. But...nothing happens!

Another point :

Topic Info [INFO: XX56DD80] is not selected although the player has pubic hair (a Pubic hair has been selected in the MCM)

==> Shouldn't the topic info condition instead be :

BaboPlayerPubicHair [GLOB: 644E4CE9] > 0

instead of :

BaboPlayerPubicHair [GLOB: 644E4CE9] = 1

?

2 hours ago, factoryclose said:

It's not persistent. It's temporary. It's not like Sexlab Defeat. It only works on specific npcs that belong to the events. So you're right. It's normal.

I understand that it doesn't affect other generic npcs and encounters, I'm only specifically referring to events and npcs generated by this mod

As mentioned in the previous edit, I'm specifically testing with 
- Nightgate Inn scene - working well, occasionally defeat status doesn't trigger and character dies but I'll chalk that up to script load or something since it's very rare

- 3x slavers + thalmor captive scene - slavers will only aggro for ~15 seconds or so before pacifying themselves and breaking the scene. No scene triggers if player is defeated, simply dies

- Crazed Criminal & Rapist Nord scene - Spawn and events firing properly, but same issue as above, no defeat scene is triggering, even if HP range set from 0 to 99. Character dies at 0 hp (both when essential flag is checked and unchecked)
- WarHeroineDestoyer - NPC does over 1k damage per hit, while regular level matched npcs do about 100-200 (realistic armor is not checkmarked), scene itself fires flawlessly on every attempt