Khlas Sex Animations and custom contents for The Sims 4

16 hours ago, ughwhat said:

I cannot believe how good that looks! Awesome work!

1 minute ago, rottingeggos said:

these look SO GOOD!!! Cannot wait for more animations. 

thanks

GIF_24-04-2022_21-50-40.gif

14 hours ago, shinyboy69 said:

As always your animations are amazing, but I will love having finally a Climax one for end in a good sequence for end in a complete sequence of your master work

thanks, but im waiting for animated anus project im doing with a bunch of collabs to be finished and polished.

Edited by Khlas
On 5/9/2022 at 4:23 PM, Fineness said:

Wow ? i always wished for something like this but more kinkier (loose asslips/mancunt)

this is just a prototype, I'm doing the rigging and animating part, the rest can be changed

if someone want to do a different mesh, then he will be able to do it I suppose

Edited by Khlas

Great animations, best in the game bar not. I know your meshes bodies and sims are private, that's cool. I just wanted to ask for some general advice on getting the animations to line up properly with our sims with little clipping. Your clips look near perfect, is such possible with normal sim models? Anything you could recommend?

4 hours ago, RedSamurai7 said:

Great animations, best in the game bar not. I know your meshes bodies and sims are private, that's cool. I just wanted to ask for some general advice on getting the animations to line up properly with our sims with little clipping. Your clips look near perfect, is such possible with normal sim models? Anything you could recommend?

hello, thanks 

everything i recommend is written in the download page.

eventually I talked with turbo and he will try to implement the penises sliders I use directly on WW so it will be easier to line up things as your liking. You will be able to make any penises the size you want, a bit like what you can already do with Hokusai body slider project part 2, but more convenient because you will not need to change the size in CAS. 

Edited by Khlas
On 5/16/2022 at 3:32 PM, Wek wik wek said:

Hello ? Has there perhaps an update about the pectoral jiggle being able to be used in other body meshes? Just wanna ask this

I converted this one too that have the body jiggle

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kOiIXuLeQ3rTVr1LUM67HGa3Flb8CBtk/view?usp=sharing

I asked creators to edit their meshes so maybe they will update them.

Edited by Khlas
On 5/18/2022 at 3:05 PM, Khlas said:

I converted this one too that have the body jiggle

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kOiIXuLeQ3rTVr1LUM67HGa3Flb8CBtk/view?usp=sharing

I asked creators to edit their meshes so maybe they will update them.

First of all I just wanna say thank you for sharing your work freely ?, you truly are a blessing

Although I still have another question, would really appreciate it if you're willing to answer this.. so I've asked this question before in this forum about whether or not the pec jiggle work on vanilla animations? You replied that if I have the bouncing boobs for female mod then it should work the same with male sims right?

I have downloaded that bouncing boob mod but nothing showed up in game. My male sim's pecs don't jiggle.. is there anything wrong perhaps? Or does the pec jiggle only apply exclusively on your sex animation? Big thanks if you answer this ? 

2 hours ago, Wek wik wek said:

First of all I just wanna say thank you for sharing your work freely ?, you truly are a blessing

Although I still have another question, would really appreciate it if you're willing to answer this.. so I've asked this question before in this forum about whether or not the pec jiggle work on vanilla animations? You replied that if I have the bouncing boobs for female mod then it should work the same with male sims right?

I have downloaded that bouncing boob mod but nothing showed up in game. My male sim's pecs don't jiggle.. is there anything wrong perhaps? Or does the pec jiggle only apply exclusively on your sex animation? Big thanks if you answer this ? 

you need to use the top I converted, either the one above or the one base mesh in the body selector from ww. Then when the males are topless, it will jiggle. 

for clothes to do the same, they need to be weight painted accordingly to be able to move, using the top mesh I converted as base to unlock the bones for males. 

eventually creators will start to convert their mesh to create those jiggles for males.

i recommend using the one above because the jiggle should be better but I don’t know. Every meshes works differently and they all need different weight painting.

Edited by Khlas
3 hours ago, Khlas said:

you need to use the top I converted, either the one above or the one base mesh in the body selector from ww. Then when the males are topless, it will jiggle. 

for clothes to do the same, they need to be weight painted accordingly to be able to move, using the top mesh I converted as base to unlock the bones for males. 

eventually creators will start to convert their mesh to create those jiggles for males.

i recommend using the one above because the jiggle should be better but I don’t know. Every meshes works differently and they all need different weight painting.

Oh yeah I didn't realize it was as easy as choosing the top... my sim has jiggling pecs now. Silly me ? but hey thanks for the advices! Hope u have a great day

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Khlas! Just started playing The Sims 4 after like a bunch of years off from the first release, getting into all the mods now and everything! I totally adore you animations are so fluent and synchronized, incredible over all! I just was curious to know if there's any particular body you use for the sims on your GIFs or a slider? I would love to know, if you'd be so kind. ?

Hello Khlas,  great fan of your work in Skyrim and now this. 

What skin are you using to get such detailed genitals?  Those I have are fairly bland - and if I mix and match with more detailed ones, the penis color doesn't match the rest of the body.  Aggravating.  Also, I believe you had a post about what types of anims we'd like to see in the future - I definitely vote for rough group sex ones.  Something like that delicious little red head you have here - being... trained by a bunch of brawny studs.

Btw, my favorites so far are the hard doggy on the floor - the facial animations for the bottom are spot on.  Anal is supposed to be uncomfortable for the bottom, until you reach that 'pleasurable pain' stage that is...