Khlas Sex Animations and custom contents for The Sims 4

1 hour ago, lix_mus6435 said:

I really like this. ...

1949359061_03-27-22_3-17-17PM.png.1656101b9a6c00caa16f742fde49347b.png

... but there are bad are ball and butt. 2117706776_03-27-22_3-17-39PM_LI.jpg.24a91f7c843c2820a1a01faf5ae6070d.jpg

The bottom use the WW base penis mesh which have terrible butt area for those kind of pose.

As for the penis, it's an issue with some penises meshes by simdulgence, already reported but never fixed.

@lix_mus6435 Also there is a variant where the butt looks better, however the bottom's penis is too outside so it glitch out. Unfortunately with this pose, it's either that or the other. It has no sounds tho.

Normal :

1251294560_TS4_x642022-03-2711-44-15.thumb.png.61b9721d7ba402ddc614bd6e07fe5d17.png

Variant :

TS4_x64 2022-03-27 11-45-21.png

I will maybe do another one but slightly different with fast thrust, but I think this animation does not work correctly with the sim rig.

Edited by Khlas
On 3/25/2022 at 6:18 PM, Some Goth Chic said:

hey hey, wandering what cock you use from noir? The one in your animations? It looks yummy ? 

I don't use noir but simdulgence 

On 3/26/2022 at 10:01 PM, KiraAnimations said:

Great stuff, love to see such high quality animations!

Thanks so much

On 3/26/2022 at 11:14 PM, adelino1951 said:

Could you add some more frottage stages? Like masturbate and climax... I would love to see a frotage climax with cum

maybe

14 minutes ago, magadan2021 said:

Do you plans or might you create or modify an animation to include the bottom also ejaculating in climax scenes? I love your animations above all others, but that would be particularly exciting I think. 

Looking forward to viewing the updates!

It's in the work, actually. Like it's literally a project im working on with right now

21 minutes ago, thsecmaniac said:

why do you replace All M/M animation to M/F?

?

Edited by Khlas
8 minutes ago, horniejj said:

Weird the file downloaded still says its from 24/03/2022.

This is weird, indeed, should be 01/04/2022. Hmmm... 

Edit : should be fixed.

Edited by Khlas

Hello! I LOVE the intense passion in your animations!! 

Have a question. I have noticed this with other animations, not just yours, but I'd really like to figure out a solution, since yours are among some of my very favorites.

So I have both Wicked Whims AND Devious Desires mods. With that, there are some animation that don't show as available on WW, but only on DD. Any idea why that is and how to fix it? 
If I click on the floor and go into Wicked, Settings, Specific Animations Disabler, I can see all of the animations listed. I don't disable them, but I see them there. But if I try to create a playlist in WW, I can't add all the ones I want to. I also can't choose certain ones when in the middle of another animation. For example, there are no climaxes available for your animations (although I know you have some).

Also, when I first open the game, it tells me a certain number of animations are loaded, but not all of them. Forgot the exact number but it's something like 1050 of 1082....
How can I get all the animations to load? Is there like a cheat code or something I can try technically to get them all to load?

Thanks in advance. I wasn't sure how to post this, but since I just recently downloaded your new update (and of course LOVED the new animations I discovered), I thought I'd post here and see if you had any ideas.

Thanks again!

1 minute ago, RushTX said:

Hello! I LOVE the intense passion in your animations!! 

Have a question. I have noticed this with other animations, not just yours, but I'd really like to figure out a solution, since yours are among some of my very favorites.

For example, there are no climaxes available for your animations (although I know you have some).

Hello, thanks for your love!

There is a lack of climaxes for my animatons atm because I didn't finished them yet, some of them will still have non-climax stages so that's why. (I'm working on one of them tho, for the bed atm). I think the only climaxes available are a standing blowjob one, a fapping solo one and one on the bathtub (but it's not on the climax category yet, it's pure choice because I will add others non-climaxes later).
However for stories purpose, some of them can be used as climaxes since there's kind of cum (even if it should be drool in fact) (the long oral animation on floor for example).

6 minutes ago, RushTX said:

Also, when I first open the game, it tells me a certain number of animations are loaded, but not all of them. Forgot the exact number but it's something like 1050 of 1082....
How can I get all the animations to load? Is there like a cheat code or something I can try technically to get them all to load?

You need to have all the objects installed when an animation need them. My guess is that it's mostly props objects missing to perform those animation. Also when it says 1050 of 1082 it could also be about the animations you disabled. So many reasons can make this kind of notifications.

7 minutes ago, RushTX said:

So I have both Wicked Whims AND Devious Desires mods. With that, there are some animation that don't show as available on WW, but only on DD. Any idea why that is and how to fix it? 

I don't use DD at all. It could be a conflict between them, I don't know. But I think it's mostly just something with missing objects or the wrong cum mesh version you installed (you should only have v2.1 installed). However some of my animations use my own cum mesh modification now so you shouldn't need it anymore for my anims, but still maybe for the climax oral on floor.

Thanks for your reply. 

I didn't disable any animations. Here are some that aren't available to choose in WW (yet do work in DD):

SOFA/LOVESEAT/BENCH: Warming up Kiss/Handjob/Anal Stg 2

FLOOR (Climax): Throatfuck on Floor Oraljob Climax

(Yeah, I guess you only had that climax plus the masturbation one for the floor (Wanking Alone)....but they're REALLY good ones, so I hate not having them available. And the Warming up one I wanted to add to a playlist but couldn't. That's the one I'm really wanting right now.

Far as cum mesh, I think I have Cherry Pie's, but I don't know what version it is. I'll double check that. 

Thanks again!

26 minutes ago, RushTX said:

Thanks for your reply. 

I didn't disable any animations. Here are some that aren't available to choose in WW (yet do work in DD):

SOFA/LOVESEAT/BENCH: Warming up Kiss/Handjob/Anal Stg 2

FLOOR (Climax): Throatfuck on Floor Oraljob Climax

(Yeah, I guess you only had that climax plus the masturbation one for the floor (Wanking Alone)....but they're REALLY good ones, so I hate not having them available. And the Warming up one I wanted to add to a playlist but couldn't. That's the one I'm really wanting right now.

Far as cum mesh, I think I have Cherry Pie's, but I don't know what version it is. I'll double check that. 

Thanks again!

Let me know if you found your issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So even if this was obviously an april's fool joke, and some still fell into it lol, this animation will still be available in a future update, for M/M ofc :

khyanxtristanxkisshardpound.gif

Edited by Khlas