Sex Screenshots - Post your ingame adventures here!

Aww. There is so much great, talented and kinky work on display here, you make me positively jealous. So I want to show off some of my own work too.

I have this project I've been playing with on and off for over a year now. Like all of my projects it includes bits and pieces of copyrighted work, preventing me from ever making it public ... but at least I can tease you a little and maybe spark some ideas. Although I have to admit a lot of my “ideas” came right from this board :)

All those screenshots come from a mod I call: “The Lower Floor”. There is this inhuman, secret brothel that caters to the really depraved fantasies of its select male clientèle. All the girls there have been kidnapped and brutally forced into slavery and submission.

The general idea is that a female player character gets caught in the clubs net, is abused for a while and then manages to break free, has her just revenge and finally destroys this abomination or takes it over. A male character has it a little easier, he simply gets invited to have fun there and might decide to end it ... or not.

These screenshots (please excuse the full body tattoo and the pointed ears, its a fetish of mine) show the “evaluation” of a captured female player right after wandering into the trap and being drugged. You're still conscious but unable to move or resist while those two have their way with you. Nothing really new or great here, except that its a threesome:

post-30598-1359787873972_thumb.jpg post-30598-13597878740563_thumb.jpg post-30598-13597878741191_thumb.jpg post-30598-1359787874186_thumb.jpg post-30598-13597878742527_thumb.jpg post-30598-13597878745886_thumb.jpg

A male player would be caught in the same trap, however except being drugged, raped and enslaved he gets to choose to just walk away or get more information and join the club ... or die. Yeah, the plot isn't exactly great. Heh.

These screenshots show the very first training lesson for a captured and collared female player: Do as they say. Otherwise you get electrocuted or blown up. The handcuffs are a special piece of armor including the whole nude body with arms that are not actually rigged to the skeletons arm bones anymore. It works very well, you can even attack your captors by ramming your shoulder into them ... but they will just use their remote to make your collar shock you into submission. You can still sneak, jump, run ... but it won't really get you anywhere:

post-30598-13597878747655_thumb.jpg post-30598-13597878748509_thumb.jpg post-30598-13597878749279_thumb.jpg

Once they marched you to their lair, they'll show off their quarry to the “old man” who controls the club:

post-30598-13597878749978_thumb.jpg post-30598-13597878750798_thumb.jpg

Then make you undergo a medical examination:

post-30598-13597878751577_thumb.jpg

... and finally lock you up, only to force you into sexual servitude a few hours later:

post-30598-13597878752326_thumb.jpg post-30598-13597878753071_thumb.jpg

Yes ... it is a mesh.

For this scene I created a “hands cuffed behind your back” body suit. Basically it is a piece of armor that replaces the default body (like most armors do) ... with all the vertices that make up the arms, hands and fingers no longer rigged to their respective arm, hand and finger bones.

Instead they all got a new default position and are now rigged to the Bip01.Spine2 bone. Just like the cuffs that bind them.

post-30598-13597878753971_thumb.jpg

This approach only makes it look like your arms are bound. Actually, for the game engine, you're free. Wearing this armor you could still equip and draw a gun ... but it would look really odd. The gun would float in front of your body, while your arms still seem cuffed.

That means this isn't a perfect solution. It'll work as long as I can make absolutely sure the player won't get her hands on a gun. Or a knife. Or a sword. Or a club.

... and don't get me started on dismemberment. That just doesn't work here.

Well, I am using a few files from Fallout 3 and its DLCs, like a garbage dumpster with animated door and window from Mothership Zeta for the man trap. I don't really know what I could replace those with. While I can make my own simple meshes, I never managed to create static nifs that include animated parts.

The body replacer with the tongue isn't my own work either and I don't even know where I got it or who made it. There are some more things I “stole” from others and modified to suit my needs. Even if I could replace the FO3 stuff with self made or FO:NV native stuff, I would still need to get a lot of permissions from other modders. Probably not going to happen.

However, I can upload my own work as a free modders resource, like those animations, some of the furniture I made, stuff like that. No idea how useful that would be though, since its all made for a rather specific purpose ... I'll see what I can zip up.

After careful examination of all my files, I came up with three archives where I can confidently say: This is truly just my own doing. Use and modify them however you see fit. I declare them free resources. No need to credit me. If it helps you to create something, I am happy.

This one contains the threesome rape animation files. It is so big because I included preview images. I also included a picture to visualize the way actors need to be positioned for the animations to line up properly:

Threesome.7z

This one is probably useless. It has a selection of animations for a women giving a blowjob to a male through a certain barred vanilla door. The male animations do NOT include or override the right arm and hand bones. The actor should hold a gun or remote there. And the male actor should be in the “alert” state. ... as I said, these are probably useless:

CellDoorBlowjob.7z

This one is my gynecological chair. I made some more furniture but noticed that they all use textures I stole from other mods ... only this one uses just vanilla textures. I am quite happy with the “sit down” animation ... but I never finished the “stand up” animation. It is right here on my 'to do' list ... but I never came around to actually do it.

The provided “stand up” animation works and is robust ... it just looks like brahmin droppings:

GynChair.7z

Well, that is what I feel comfortable sharing.

Have fun!

After careful examination of all my files' date=' I came up with three archives where I can confidently say: This is truly just my own doing. Use and modify them however you see fit. I declare them free resources. No need to credit me. If it helps you to create something, I am happy.

This one contains the threesome rape animation files. It is so big because I included preview images. I also included a picture to visualize the way actors need to be positioned for the animations to line up properly:

This one is probably useless. It has a selection of animations for a women giving a blowjob to a male through a certain barred vanilla door. The male animations do NOT include or override the right arm and hand bones. The actor should hold a gun or remote there. And the male actor should be in the “alert” state. ... as I said, these are probably useless:

This one is my gynecological chair. I made some more furniture but noticed that they all use textures I stole from other mods ... only this one uses just vanilla textures. I am quite happy with the “sit down” animation ... but I never finished the “stand up” animation. It is right here on my 'to do' list ... but I never came around to actually do it.

The provided “stand up” animation works and is robust ... it just looks like brahmin droppings:

Have fun!

[/quote']

You should inform prideslayer in Sexout to be included in the next update. :heart:

After careful examination of all my files' date=' I came up with three archives where I can confidently say: This is truly just my own doing. Use and modify them however you see fit. I declare them free resources. No need to credit me. If it helps you to create something, I am happy.

Have fun![/quote']

The chair would be an awesome Pregnancy birthing option if Master chris could sort it into an esp so I could add it to SCR to be called later when I eventually get the docter stuff happening for Pregnancy.

Aww. There is so much great' date=' talented and kinky work on display here, you make me positively jealous. So I want to show off some of my own work too.

I have this project I've been playing with on and off for over a year now. Like all of my projects it includes bits and pieces of copyrighted work, preventing me from ever making it public ... but at least I can tease you a little and maybe spark some ideas. Although I have to admit a lot of my “ideas” came right from this board :)

All those screenshots come from a mod I call: “The Lower Floor”. There is this inhuman, secret brothel that caters to the really depraved fantasies of its select male clientèle. All the girls there have been kidnapped and brutally forced into slavery and submission.

The general idea is that a female player character gets caught in the clubs net, is abused for a while and then manages to break free, has her just revenge and finally destroys this abomination or takes it over. A male character has it a little easier, he simply gets invited to have fun there and might decide to end it ... or not.

These screenshots (please excuse the full body tattoo and the pointed ears, its a fetish of mine) show the “evaluation” of a captured female player right after wandering into the trap and being drugged. You're still conscious but unable to move or resist while those two have their way with you. Nothing really new or great here, except that its a threesome:

A male player would be caught in the same trap, however except being drugged, raped and enslaved he gets to choose to just walk away or get more information and join the club ... or die. Yeah, the plot isn't exactly great. Heh.

These screenshots show the very first training lesson for a captured and collared female player: Do as they say. Otherwise you get electrocuted or blown up. The handcuffs are a special piece of armor including the whole nude body with arms that are not actually rigged to the skeletons arm bones anymore. It works very well, you can even attack your captors by ramming your shoulder into them ... but they will just use their remote to make your collar shock you into submission. You can still sneak, jump, run ... but it won't really get you anywhere:

Once they marched you to their lair, they'll show off their quarry to the “old man” who controls the club:

Then make you undergo a medical examination:

... and finally lock you up, only to force you into sexual servitude a few hours later:

[/quote']

is it me, or does this work, becides having awesome new bdsm poses, also feature a degree of facial animations? at least it seems that the mouth is actual "blowing" open on oral, and the eyes are looking upwards to the target npc and stuff.

I though I was only missing the giant tentacle plant thingy animations, seems there alot of "underground" stuff around!! *drools*

@Tefnacht

BTW, replacing the animated dumpster isn't too difficult. Following an old Oblivion tutorial on animating using nifskope, it's fairly straightforward to edit the NiTransformData block, especially the XYZ Rotations subkeys. All the values are in radians, likely just need to do a 2.1 radian rotation (approximately 120 degrees) in the Y axis (iirc, the lid is oriented so Y would yield the "opening" rotation you'd need).

So I got some bee in my nose or something and did a full Playboy Style spread with my main character. No sex shots, but good nudes, made a fun title page and did a full interview, to make it look as much like the magazine as possible. Linked it through a pic on the Nexus, then it occurred to me that if there was anywhere it should go, it would be here. I have it in my mediafire storage account for download. Original pics (there are 15 in total) are all in 1900 x 1080.

So, hope you enjoy.:D

http://www.mediafire.com/?22coetp3dds4hg9

post-29168-13597879209189_thumb.jpg

post-29168-13597879209787_thumb.jpg

post-29168-13597879210359_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

I was making a port esp of all the sex anims so I could mix and match them as poses for pic taking, and I got . . . a little carried away testing them, and wound up with this enormous spread in the Baja House. Figured I'd batch it up in case anyone felt like having it. High quality, I'd say. :blush:

Uploaded to media fire. Had to do two files due to size.

http://www.mediafire.com/?flq6etk6v9xagim

http://www.mediafire.com/?rcqm2853fylrytv

Title Pic

241581-1357080571.jpg

Some Sample Pics

241581-1357053845.jpg

241581-1357038182.jpg

241581-1357053858.jpg

Intimacy87_zps9d1de92a.jpg

Intimacy137_zpsa6dc4eed.jpg