Sex Screenshots - Post your ingame adventures here!

Guest Donkey

Those animations look too good. Not cool' date=' Donkey. You're making me want to make SexoutBitch. :<

[/quote']

You better start working on it. I am almost done with a few of them.:P

Anyway here is the rapeanimation tested in game.

offset as always is 0

SC:

post-3-13597876421623_thumb.jpgpost-3-13597876422753_thumb.jpg

Ingame clip:

RapeTestIngame.zip

Animation files only:

Amazing stuff. I really liked the dog stuff, I always thought the 2 anims were a bit limited. I'm looking forward to seeing perhaps a few where the dog's front paws don't reach the ground, but instead grope the player at the waste, like it's meant to be... good stuff you have there!

Those are looking amazing donkey!

I like the rape one, and the dog animation is looking particularly good. Also, is that a sitting animation you have there too? If so, how would you implement it ingame?

My only suggestion, which could either be an different version of the rape one you have or a minor change to it, would be having the rapists lower begs *between* the victims, spreading them outwards if you know what I mean. If anyone has ever seen Pierre Woodman's movies, it's basically what he does when he's on top in the same position as the rape one you've shown.

I would also love an animation that involves hair pulling, but I realise with all the different hair styles/possibilities out there it would probably end up being skull scalp pulling than anything else.

Guest Donkey

Hair pulling will be difficult. Since not everyone uses the same hair, and also there is so many hair mods out there i will have to animate each hair type, so that will be a no go.

Do you have a picture of what you mean about spreading the legs part ??

That part is a bit unclear of what you mean.

Hair pulling will be difficult. Since not everyone uses the same hair' date=' and also there is so many hair mods out there i will have to animate each hair type, so that will be a no go.

Do you have a picture of what you mean about spreading the legs part ??

That part is a bit unclear of what you mean.

[/quote']

I thought so about the hair. My solution would be to have the male pulling either a point next to the scalp (where any hair model will be anyway) or even on the scalp itself, ie a bunched fist sort of hand posture, but it is very likely it will look amazing with some animations and potentially awful with others.

As for the picture, this is what I mean. Here it is a bit extreme, but your animation is nearly spot on, just the lower legs need to be over the lower legs of the female and pointing inwards, ie the male is forcefully separating the legs apart for entry.

See pic.

post-18721-1359787655846_thumb.jpg

Guest Donkey

From that picture it makes it a bit difficult how the animation should look in blender i made a slight change. where he just stands on legs and pushes her leg down like this, but the leg work is bit a diffcult. Especially since new vegas engine hates it to be so close.

SC blender: post-3-1359787656416_thumb.jpgpost-3-13597876564848_thumb.jpg

SC ingame: post-3-13597876565399_thumb.jpgpost-3-13597876566175_thumb.jpg

As you can see in blender it looks to align better then when you view it in game.

btw what happen to picture preview was it taken out again ???

I think if the guy's feet went straight down instead of going off sideways over the top of the chick's leg' date=' it'd look perfect. Although I really like the version you posted here as well - awesome for anal rape, imo.

I agree, I do think the foot alignment would make it perfect. I also very much like the previous version, as it allows for variations, not to mention in one the chicks legs are together and the other they are spread.

But both look really good, thanks Donkey! ;)

It is a really good anal animation, but I do have one question about position improvment.

Woudl it be possible to do something with her arms? If she was geting raped, its resonible that she'd be doing something with her hands other than having them straight out like she's pretending to fly.

Can you position her arms and hands to the back of her head perhaps? Under the males hands. This way the attacker has her hands and head pinned by his grip, which would render anyone immobilized.

Just a thought.

Guest Donkey

Mantis with all his legs looks like there could be some pretty animations done if if done properly. The legs as usual seem to be very difficult to animate. One false placements and the animation don't look right.

The legs are very sensitive that way.

SC:

post-3-13597876592908_thumb.jpg

Blender movieclip:

NewMantis.zip

Guest Donkey

make a backup of your original nvbighorner.nif and rename BigHornPenis.nif to nvbighorner.nif that should make all bighorner have the penis ingame. i did not want to make that intitialy since the animation was still a replacement before i went away last month.

Guest Donkey

New Securitron in Action.

SC:

post-3-1359787660123_thumb.jpgpost-3-13597876602264_thumb.jpgpost-3-13597876603474_thumb.jpg

Blender Clip:

NvSecuritronInAction.zip

gotcha. Apparently I can use that nif for special bighorners in breeder. Seems to work fine.

Do you have any pics that goes with that ?? not sure but i will have to recreate it because it seem bighorner has 3 scales they use 1 is big one medium and a small one. when i created that animation i thought it was already the big one but it was the small one when you import in blender.

But how are the scaling done for bighorners ?? i am not able to find any meshes or skeleton when it comes to bighorners so i think they are scalled in-game rather just in blender. if that is the case i will need know what offsets they used to scale Bighorners in game. if it 1.0 it should have been correct that is what the skeleton and animation is set too if the offset in game is 1.2 i will need to scale skeleton to 1.2 to reflect Big Bighorner. But so far don't know they made the bighorners so big.

Guest Donkey

I will have to scale the bighorners in blender then to see how 1.7 scale looks like.

Not sure how this will look in game, since they always say not to use scaling with skeleton. Or it will be easier to turn to those big horners back to 1.0 like they are suppose to look. and calfs should be 0,5 etc..

Bodyextender looks easier to create better animations since the skeleton have more options like movable dick part.

SC:

post-3-13597876641885_thumb.jpgpost-3-13597876643257_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597876644214_thumb.jpgpost-3-13597876644831_thumb.jpg

Blenderclip: