Sex Screenshots - Post your ingame adventures here!

Yeah, the point of the ENB enhnancements is to add certain graphical elements and features not already in the game, and some of them can be quite modern and demanding, hence the FPS drop. I don't notice it as much, but people on low to medium end rigs report an almost 50% loss of FPS just with DoF toggled alone. 

People having a hard time with enb can also get a lot out of the Cinematech/Dynavision/Lumenarium/Imaginator/Director's Chair family of mods. Pretty diverse, from what I've seen, and little impact. Combined with a good weather mod, it's already a world of difference.

People having a hard time with enb can also get a lot out of the Cinematech/Dynavision/Lumenarium/Imaginator/Director's Chair family of mods. Pretty diverse, from what I've seen, and little impact. Combined with a good weather mod, it's already a world of difference.

That's what I actually use for playing the game. Not as nice as a good ENB, but still miles ahead of vanilla.

There should be more screenshots that involve graphics mods like ENBs do people don't have PCs that run them?

I agree that we don't see a lot of custom graphical tweaks on the screenshots we see here. I for one am working on my own ENB preset which I'm trying to get to run to my wishes, but I find a few cells look fine only for others to look totally different which is annoying. I do think it makes a world of difference though, especially with weather mods installed. I could never return to vanilla FNV presets.

I use a modified version of the Blackout ENB for new vegas and a ENB i made myself in Fallout 3 which can be found here; http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/18987//?

People said that my ENB ran very smooth and not much performance drop and i used the d3d9.dll version 0.161 which doesnt drop much fps. And just to maintain the forum, here are some other random screenshots from both fallout 3 and fnv.

post-92809-0-50091200-1370743462_thumb.jpg

post-92809-0-55207200-1370743507_thumb.jpg

post-92809-0-86180800-1370743637_thumb.jpg

post-92809-0-70806000-1370743779_thumb.jpg

post-92809-0-81606800-1370743860_thumb.jpg

post-92809-0-72575100-1370743918_thumb.jpg

There should be more screenshots that involve graphics mods like ENBs do people don't have PCs that run them?

I agree that we don't see a lot of custom graphical tweaks on the screenshots we see here. I for one am working on my own ENB preset which I'm trying to get to run to my wishes, but I find a few cells look fine only for others to look totally different which is annoying. I do think it makes a world of difference though, especially with weather mods installed. I could never return to vanilla FNV presets.

I use a modified version of the Blackout ENB for new vegas and a ENB i made myself in Fallout 3 which can be found here; http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/18987//?

People said that my ENB ran very smooth and not much performance drop and i used the d3d9.dll version 0.161 which doesnt drop much fps. And just to maintain the forum, here are some other random screenshots from both fallout 3 and fnv.

Great shots, definitely going to try your suggestions and see what happens.

And when I said get back to work... I meant Koko getting filled up by the first random NCR patrol she ran into..

attachicon.gifGetting Started.JPG

Kodiak, where did you get the outfit? They look so amazing! I can't find them anywhere.

That would be a combination of AEV-FNV elements (http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39585) which I'm pretty sure I linked earlier in the thread when someone else asked me the same question, and some elements from Tailor Made or some other independent mods. The backpack for example is a stand alone.

Take note that AEV-FVN is a FO3 import. So the outfits are fitted to T3 and BNB bodies I think.

(Pics included for thread relevance)

Note Koko uses BNB, so everything fits.

post-1823-0-76158000-1370872030_thumb.jpg

If you use something like T6 or something that adds some meat to the thighs and hips, you'll see clipping like what Kitty has on her legs while wearing the Sexout asset, NCR Pro outfit.

(Try to ignore Koko's face being buried between the legs of one of my custom Hookers. She does that sometimes.)

post-1823-0-84242600-1370872049_thumb.jpg

Hmh, how exactly do you make the DoF stay while being in third person mode? I only get those effects while focusing something.

Hmh, how exactly do you make the DoF stay while being in third person mode? I only get those effects while focusing something.

well there is no other way really to have it focused without looking at whats on ur center, you could try doing it with the tfc (toggle free camera) console command, which will allow you to control the camera

Less quote bricks and more sex pics!

I'm sure ENB is quite involved enough to have its own tech thread to hammer out all sort of goodies.

This however is a place for naughty pixels doing naughty things.  

Tonight... I bring you comedy in the form of when Sexout screws up in terribly creative fashion.

*Disclaimer: The following picture may prove shocking or even funny to some viewers*

The event in this pic was completely by randomness and the right glitch at the right time.

post-1823-0-09954300-1371096678_thumb.jpg

These two NCR troopers are NOT really fucking each other.

In fact, the bottom man is having Oral sex with Veronica who is laying on the floor.

The top man is supposed to be railing Kitty's ass, who is instead standing in the background.

The two couples however decided to dog pile each other and occupy the same spot, resulting in poor Kitty standing there like a dope and the top guy getting surprise butt sex from his drunk friend

Fucking Epic  :D

Sorry, I got back to my first character for a while. But here are two new chapters of the tales of Nick/Nikki, hope you enjoy them!

It was now time for Nick's shooting lesson with Sunny. He didn't really needed it, but it gave him an excuse to spend some alone time with that sexy chick and her weird butt naked girl-dog. Damn she had a hot ass! He'd shoot his load deep inside it if only he still had his rifle down there...

post-155437-0-49977300-1371819232_thumb.png

In fact, he already tapped that ass when she taught him the exact same thing as she was today. She got injured by Geckos. She looked damn sexy laying in the dirt with her clothes ripped off. Instead of helping her, Nick spread her cheeks and inserted his dick in her tight hole without any lube. There was some mighty good advantages to his new body. He was still able to have a close look at her ass while she was bending over to show him how to shoot without getting his ass kicked for what he did. It was too bad Sunny was not a lesbian, Nikki could get used getting her pussy licked... But maybe if he'd put some peanut butter on it, her naked friend would eat her out? God, now she was all wet again!

post-155437-0-61390000-1371819365_thumb.png

When trying to shoot the Sunset Sarsaparilla bottles, Nikki realized she would need some time to adjust to her new body. Shooting was not that easy anymore. How was she supposed to aim without caressing her huge tits with her elbow and getting her nipples erect?

post-155437-0-65575100-1371819487_thumb.png

Finally the little group left Goodsprings and went to kill some nasty geckos. Nikki missed too many shots because of her new body and quickly ran out of bullets.

Nikki: Hey Sunny, do you mind sparing a few more bullets for when we'll clean the next well? Hey, quit pointing your rifle toward me!

Sunny: Alright big boy, it's payback time! This is the exact same place where you raped me last time, do you remember? That's right, I know you that you are in fact Nick the Courier. Doc told me everything when I let him use Cheyenne. It seems that the situation is reversed now, and I sure will enjoy making you my bitch! Start by taking off your clothes!

post-155437-0-25467700-1371819721_thumb.png

Nikki was shocked by this revelation, but didn't know what to do except taking her clothes off like an obedient slave. How could this happen? She was now at the complete mercy of Sunny!

Sunny: Well, you're pretty lucky. At least Doc's medicine gave you a hot body. You'll be warmly welcomed wherever you go! But enough chatting, let's start your punishment. Because of you, Cheyenne missed her favorite songs on the jukebox. So you'll have to apology by licking her pussy.

post-155437-0-93193900-1371819846_thumb.png

Speak of a punishment! Sunny just made a fool out of herself. She didn't know that Nikki just licked
Trudy's pussy and was getting used to it. She would give her best licking ever and show Sunny that the joke was on her! She lowered her head and enthusiastically licked Cheyenne. Only her pussy smelled and tasted very differently than Trudy's. It was more salty and creamy. It was a nice change thought.

Nikki got all horny by licking this delicious pussy. She changed Cheyenne's legs position in order to free her hands, and started fingering herself. She just hoped that Sunny wouldn't order her to stop.

As Sunny saw creamy cum shining on Nikki's lips and that she was caressing herself because of it, she smiled.

Sunny: That's an eager cunt lapping slut! Do you like the taste of it? Cheyenne is Mac the dog rapist's breeder, and he came in her right before we went hunting geckos. What you are enjoying with such delight is warm and fresh dog cum. Yummy!

Nikki spitted all of it out and coughed. She couldn't believe she just swallowed dog cum! That was so disguting! The thought of it almost made her throw up, and yet she couldn't get rid of the nice aftertaste of it in her mouth.

Sunny: Let's not stop here. I'm going to do to you just what you did to me. Well, not myself, because I'm not a slutty lesbian like you.

post-155437-0-77252300-1371820100_thumb.png

Sunny inserted a strapon in Cheyenne's pussy.

Sunny: See this huge tasty cock? It's going to be completely buried in your ass really soon. I don't care if you like it or not. But I'm feeling generous, so I'll let you two minutes if you want to lube it with your saliva and prepare your anus. You'd better start right now!

Nikki was terrified. She was going to be completely ripped apart by the huge thing! And she didn't know what to do! If she wasted the 2 minutes, her ass would be completely destroyed! But sucking a dick, even fake, and fingering her ass? She was not a fucking faggot! She decided to start by spitting on the strapon, without touching it. That shoud do the trick! But her spit wouldn't stick to the cock and fell on the ground. She decided to spit on it again and then rub the saliva on it by jerking it.

Sunny: Look at you! On your knees, jerking a cock that's way bigger than the one you used to have! With the cum you just swallowed, it's like you jerked it until it came in your mouth!

Nikki was red with embarassment. But the time was running out and she was not ready at all! She needed to go faster. She took the strapon in her mouth and sucked on it frantically. If she'd close her eyes, it would just feel like a piece of plastic. But its huge head hitting on her tongue kept reminding her that it was shapped like a huge dong. She had to prepare her ass now. She sucked on her finger before going back to sucking on the cock. She then inserted it slowly between her spread cheeks.

It was not comfortable but at least she managed to take the whole finger. She moved it in and out and started caressing her pussy so it won't hurt. It actually started to feel kinda good and she moaned without noticing.

post-155437-0-82573100-1371820344_thumb.png

Sunny: Oh, my! You seem to love sucking on cocks while having something fucking your ass! Don't worry, both will meet soon enough. What a dirty sissy you are!

It was time for Nikki to be strapon fucked. She decided that she should start by sitting on it, so it would enter slowly and she could then choose the rythm. She started to impale herself on it and her mouth opened widely. She couldn't believe how much it stretched her! She stopped half way and started fucking it slowly. But it was too slow for Cheyenne so she grabbed Nikki's ass and strongly pulled it completely on the cock. Nikki screamed in pain. Cheyenne was fucking her faster and faster. Nikki was going crazy as she was losing all control. She tried to embrace Cheyenne's neck with her arms so she could stabilize herself. But it was no use and she abandonned herself completely in her arms. Her ass now belonged to Cheyenne.

post-155437-0-49705600-1371820493_thumb.png

This strapon wasn't attached by a belt but was held by a smaller end inserted in Cheyenne's pussy. While fucking Nikki, she was also getting pleasure. As Cheyenne was getting more and more pleasure, she would fuck Nikki's ass harder and deeper. She forced Nikki on the ground, held her legs over her ankles so she she could fill the asshole deeper and started fucking Nikki frantically. Cheyenne didn't care about anything but her own pleasure anymore. There was no way to stop her, and Nikki had to take her fury in agony until Cheyenne came.

post-155437-0-64198000-1371820627_thumb.png

Cheyenne slowly pulled out, giving Nikki a last bolt of pain. Nikki was completely empty and couldn't move at all. She noticed that the sun was quite high already. She had been fucked during the whole night!

post-155437-0-22498300-1371820712_thumb.png

Sunny: It would be a shame to let this asshole rest, now that it's already gaping... You might need to let it open for a next time. Here, I'll make you wear a tail buttplug and this collar, just like Cheyenne! Go find me in Goodsprings and I'll remove the collar. But the tail must stay in your ass during the whole trip back, or you'll stay like that for a long time!

After Sunny walked back to Goodsprings, Nikki stayed on the ground for a few hours. She then slowly walked to the town, and sneaked again in the saloon to find Sunny, where she removed her collar and tail.

Sunny: You deserve a rest, but don't think your punishment is over! Your clothes are behind the saloon, go get dressed you fucking exhibitionnist!

post-155437-0-22620500-1371820833_thumb.png

Nikki found the clothes Sunny left for her in a crate behind the saloon. She knew something was wrong as soon as she touched the soft cloth. This was not her outfit! But she had to try it to realize that she was stuck in a nightmare. She was now dressed with a seethrough dress with no underwear under it. Anyone close enough could totally see her bare breast, ass and vagina! If it was not enough, the dress was completely open on the side and it was easy to see from further that she was not wearing any panties. The soft tissue made her nipples always erect, which also was visible from quite far. Finally, she now had to learn how to walk with heels!

post-155437-0-00231500-1371821005_thumb.png

Nikki entered the saloon. She knew everyone would stare at her exposed body there, but she really needed somewhere to sit after what happened. She sat slowly at the bar and hoped no one could see she had trouble sitting. Trudy was serving a beer at a table. Sunny told her what happened in the sources. As she passed behind Nikki, she squeezed her ass to remind her that she owned it. Nikki blushed heavily.

post-155437-0-45745100-1371821338_thumb.png

The guy on her left kept staring at her, and it was obvious that he liked what he was seeing. Luckily, it was too dark and he was too far to see that her dress was seethrough. Then he offered her a drink. She knew what it meant, but she really needed something to drink, and she was low on the caps. She accepted it. It would be easy then to refuse his advances.

post-155437-0-31685500-1371821421_thumb.png

But she didn't see that the guy putted something in the drink he handed her. Trudy was an experienced barmaid and noticed it. It made her smile interiorly. Seems like that little slut was going to have a good time tonight!

post-155437-0-63667800-1371821490_thumb.png

That drink was really strong! Nick had never felt the effects of alcohol so quickly. Or was his new body weaker? The twins behind her were looking damn good! She fantasized about being sandwiched between them: kissing them both while their whole bodies would touch, their tits rubbing, their crotches grinding...

post-155437-0-33670900-1371821561_thumb.png

But then the one on the top would slowly pull out without Nikki noticing. The guy that was lusting over them would quietly come from behind. He would grab her ass firmly, maybe squeeze it a little. Then he would spread her cheeks and penetrate her anus with his big dick. Damn, she was sick! How could she get so wet on such gay thoughts?

post-155437-0-64147100-1371821634_thumb.png

She was woken up from her fantasies when the man asked her if she would dance with him. Nikki couldn't think straight anymore, and she heard herself answer yes against her will. He lead her by the shoulder to the other room and they started dancing. He held her tightly. He now had a good view on her naked body visible under the dress. Everything was spinning around and she had to held by his neck with her arm and lay her head on his shoulder. He pressed her against him and she didn't have the strenght to resist. Everyone except Nikki noticed that it was more groping and grinding than dancing. He groped her ass and he could even touch the bare skin by the open side of the dress. He would make her spin according to his taste, so he could fondle her breast and reach around for her pussy when her moves would make her spread her legs.

post-155437-0-98132300-1371821763_thumb.png

He could lead her to do anything he wanted without resistance. He pressed on her shoulder so she would dance while kneeled. He would change his dance so his bulge would caress her face. He even took her hand to make her caress his crotch. When he would leave her hand, she would mechanically continue caressing it in rythm without realizing what she was doing.

post-155437-0-54559000-1371822039_thumb.png

He then made her stand up again and flip her so his crotch would face her ass. He held her by the hips so both would grind against each other. She coudl feel his cock growing between her cheeks, and without realizing what she was doing she made her goal to make it rock hard. He sonorly spanked her ass, which only made her giggle. At the end, he ripped a part of her dress.

Stranger: Damn, you danced so hard that you ripped your own dress! Don't worry, I got everything at my place to fix you up, what do you say we go there?

Her mind was empty and she let herself lead outside the saloon without any resistance, under the dirty comments of the public. They were not jealous: they probably would have no problem getting a piece of that slutty ass in the next days!

post-155437-0-44016400-1371822265_thumb.png

The guy kept groping her and caressing her crotch on the way and telling her all what he'll do to her when they'll arrive. Nikki was too drugged to understand anything and just giggled between two moans of pleasure. As soon as they arrived in his bedroom, Nikki let herself be pushed on the bed.

Stranger: Now we need to free you from this restraining ripped dress.

He lifted her arms and her dress had disappear in a second.

post-155437-0-91135300-1371822340_thumb.png

The man lost no seconds in foreplays. He had already seen her naked body through her dress and had caressed it all his content already. He started by making her swallow some FertEz a Courier sold to him a few days ago. He convinced him it would be hot if he impregnated a bitch.

Nick: Imagine her and his sissy husband raising your kid while you still live the good life! And if you live near them, everytime you cross her way while she brings the child to school, she'd remember that night she cheated on her husband with you and blush in embarassment!

It was almost a shame that poor Nikki would remember nothing of the night because of the drugs. But it would still be kind of funny when she'll notice she is pregnant and wonder who the father is. He definitely wanted to shoot his load deep inside her womb, but he wanted to try that tight asshole first. He had already noticed that it was gaping. That girl must be an anal slut! And there was no reason to disappoint her! He spitted in his hand and had no trouble inserting two fingers in her anus. The slut was moaning like she couldn't wait to take the real thing. So he made her assume the position of a dog bitch in heat, he penetrated her asshole with his cock. While he was fucking her, the girl was to drugged to move. He grabbed her shoulders and tits to reach deeper in her ass. He inserted in her mouth the fingers he used to stretch her so she would have a taste of her own anus. She automatically opened her mouth for it and licked and sucked on it clumsily.

post-155437-0-69848400-1371822577_thumb.png

The way Nikki squeezed his dick with her asshole made him feel so good, he didn't want to switch hole yet. He just switched position so he could go deeper. He held her arms behind her back and pushed her head down. Her face was helplessly drowning in the lake she had created on the bed with her pussy juices. He managed to grab a bottle of whisky that was lying nearby. He drinked a bit himself, then grabbed Nikki's head by the hair, shoved it into her mouth, then pushed her head back in the bed again. He finally emptied the bottle on her ass. It was a cheap brand anyway. While fucked in the ass, Nikki moaned the name of Cheyenne. Wait, was that crazy nympho really fantasizing about that weird girl that thought she was a dog?

post-155437-0-97047800-1371822699_thumb.png

He was finally ready to fuck her pussy. He decided that the missionnary was the traditional position for procreation. He spread her legs wide open and started fucking her slowly at first, but then faster and faster. The look on her face was priceless. Then he looked down and noticed some blood coming out of her vagina. Did he just took her virginity? No way, she had already been fucked in the ass! She must have been saving it for her boyfriend for when they'd be married! That was too good, she might become pregnant before that!

post-155437-0-35565200-1371822808_thumb.png

He could see the sunrise through the windows. It was time to deliver his package! He got back to doggystyle, as he heard that it was the position that gave the highest probability of impregnation. It didn't take long for him to cum. He shot plenty of warm loads of cum deep in her womb. No way she was not pregnant after that!

post-155437-0-46482300-1371822953_thumb.png

Nick was woken up by the rain. Did he spent the whole night near the dumpster! Man, that must have been one hell of a party at the saloon! Hhe stood up, and slowly entered the bar. Nick was feeling miserable yesterday, but today he was a new man. It was time to get his destiny back in his hands!

post-155437-0-99289500-1371823042_thumb.png

@Kodiak: Kitty looks so disappointed. But this is really hilarious! What were the odds something like that would happen?

I know the game is filled with this kind of glitches, and it would be awesome to discover them as a group. If a multiplayer mod is ever completed, I think it could be cool to form a party of sluts to explore the Mojave.

Sorry, I got back to my first character for a while. But here are two new chapters of the tales of Nick/Nikki, hope you enjoy them!

It was now time for Nick's shooting lesson with Sunny. He didn't really needed it, but it gave him an excuse to spend some alone time with that sexy chick and her weird butt naked girl-dog. Damn she had a hot ass! He'd shoot his load deep inside it if only he still had his rifle down there...

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-08 02-18-39-39.png

In fact, he already tapped that ass when she taught him the exact same thing as she was today. She got injured by Geckos. She looked damn sexy laying in the dirt with her clothes ripped off. Instead of helping her, Nick spread her cheeks and inserted his dick in her tight hole without any lube. There was some mighty good advantages to his new body. He was still able to have a close look at her ass while she was bending over to show him how to shoot without getting his ass kicked for what he did. It was too bad Sunny was not a lesbian, Nikki could get used getting her pussy licked... But maybe if he'd put some peanut butter on it, her naked friend would eat her out? God, now she was all wet again!

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-08 02-36-57-69.png

When trying to shoot the Sunset Sarsaparilla bottles, Nikki realized she would need some time to adjust to her new body. Shooting was not that easy anymore. How was she supposed to aim without caressing her huge tits with her elbow and getting her nipples erect?

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-08 02-59-23-47.png

Finally the little group left Goodsprings and went to kill some nasty geckos. Nikki missed too many shots because of her new body and quickly ran out of bullets.

Nikki: Hey Sunny, do you mind sparing a few more bullets for when we'll clean the next well? Hey, quit pointing your rifle toward me!

Sunny: Alright big boy, it's payback time! This is the exact same place where you raped me last time, do you remember? That's right, I know you that you are in fact Nick the Courier. Doc told me everything when I let him use Cheyenne. It seems that the situation is reversed now, and I sure will enjoy making you my bitch! Start by taking off your clothes!

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-08 03-07-11-44.png

Nikki was shocked by this revelation, but didn't know what to do except taking her clothes off like an obedient slave. How could this happen? She was now at the complete mercy of Sunny!

Sunny: Well, you're pretty lucky. At least Doc's medicine gave you a hot body. You'll be warmly welcomed wherever you go! But enough chatting, let's start your punishment. Because of you, Cheyenne missed her favorite songs on the jukebox. So you'll have to apology by licking her pussy.

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-08 03-29-15-47.png

Speak of a punishment! Sunny just made a fool out of herself. She didn't know that Nikki just licked

Trudy's pussy and was getting used to it. She would give her best licking ever and show Sunny that the joke was on her! She lowered her head and enthusiastically licked Cheyenne. Only her pussy smelled and tasted very differently than Trudy's. It was more salty and creamy. It was a nice change thought.

Nikki got all horny by licking this delicious pussy. She changed Cheyenne's legs position in order to free her hands, and started fingering herself. She just hoped that Sunny wouldn't order her to stop.

As Sunny saw creamy cum shining on Nikki's lips and that she was caressing herself because of it, she smiled.

Sunny: That's an eager cunt lapping slut! Do you like the taste of it? Cheyenne is Mac the dog rapist's breeder, and he came in her right before we went hunting geckos. What you are enjoying with such delight is warm and fresh dog cum. Yummy!

Nikki spitted all of it out and coughed. She couldn't believe she just swallowed dog cum! That was so disguting! The thought of it almost made her throw up, and yet she couldn't get rid of the nice aftertaste of it in her mouth.

Sunny: Let's not stop here. I'm going to do to you just what you did to me. Well, not myself, because I'm not a slutty lesbian like you.

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-08 03-47-18-44.png

Sunny inserted a strapon in Cheyenne's pussy.

Sunny: See this huge tasty cock? It's going to be completely buried in your ass really soon. I don't care if you like it or not. But I'm feeling generous, so I'll let you two minutes if you want to lube it with your saliva and prepare your anus. You'd better start right now!

Nikki was terrified. She was going to be completely ripped apart by the huge thing! And she didn't know what to do! If she wasted the 2 minutes, her ass would be completely destroyed! But sucking a dick, even fake, and fingering her ass? She was not a fucking faggot! She decided to start by spitting on the strapon, without touching it. That shoud do the trick! But her spit wouldn't stick to the cock and fell on the ground. She decided to spit on it again and then rub the saliva on it by jerking it.

Sunny: Look at you! On your knees, jerking a cock that's way bigger than the one you used to have! With the cum you just swallowed, it's like you jerked it until it came in your mouth!

Nikki was red with embarassment. But the time was running out and she was not ready at all! She needed to go faster. She took the strapon in her mouth and sucked on it frantically. If she'd close her eyes, it would just feel like a piece of plastic. But its huge head hitting on her tongue kept reminding her that it was shapped like a huge dong. She had to prepare her ass now. She sucked on her finger before going back to sucking on the cock. She then inserted it slowly between her spread cheeks.

It was not comfortable but at least she managed to take the whole finger. She moved it in and out and started caressing her pussy so it won't hurt. It actually started to feel kinda good and she moaned without noticing.

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-08 04-30-40-53.png

Sunny: Oh, my! You seem to love sucking on cocks while having something fucking your ass! Don't worry, both will meet soon enough. What a dirty sissy you are!

It was time for Nikki to be strapon fucked. She decided that she should start by sitting on it, so it would enter slowly and she could then choose the rythm. She started to impale herself on it and her mouth opened widely. She couldn't believe how much it stretched her! She stopped half way and started fucking it slowly. But it was too slow for Cheyenne so she grabbed Nikki's ass and strongly pulled it completely on the cock. Nikki screamed in pain. Cheyenne was fucking her faster and faster. Nikki was going crazy as she was losing all control. She tried to embrace Cheyenne's neck with her arms so she could stabilize herself. But it was no use and she abandonned herself completely in her arms. Her ass now belonged to Cheyenne.

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-08 05-11-09-98.png

This strapon wasn't attached by a belt but was held by a smaller end inserted in Cheyenne's pussy. While fucking Nikki, she was also getting pleasure. As Cheyenne was getting more and more pleasure, she would fuck Nikki's ass harder and deeper. She forced Nikki on the ground, held her legs over her ankles so she she could fill the asshole deeper and started fucking Nikki frantically. Cheyenne didn't care about anything but her own pleasure anymore. There was no way to stop her, and Nikki had to take her fury in agony until Cheyenne came.

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-08 05-20-14-48.png

Cheyenne slowly pulled out, giving Nikki a last bolt of pain. Nikki was completely empty and couldn't move at all. She noticed that the sun was quite high already. She had been fucked during the whole night!

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-08 05-25-25-53.png

Sunny: It would be a shame to let this asshole rest, now that it's already gaping... You might need to let it open for a next time. Here, I'll make you wear a tail buttplug and this collar, just like Cheyenne! Go find me in Goodsprings and I'll remove the collar. But the tail must stay in your ass during the whole trip back, or you'll stay like that for a long time!

After Sunny walked back to Goodsprings, Nikki stayed on the ground for a few hours. She then slowly walked to the town, and sneaked again in the saloon to find Sunny, where she removed her collar and tail.

Sunny: You deserve a rest, but don't think your punishment is over! Your clothes are behind the saloon, go get dressed you fucking exhibitionnist!

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-08 05-39-03-58.png

Nikki found the clothes Sunny left for her in a crate behind the saloon. She knew something was wrong as soon as she touched the soft cloth. This was not her outfit! But she had to try it to realize that she was stuck in a nightmare. She was now dressed with a seethrough dress with no underwear under it. Anyone close enough could totally see her bare breast, ass and vagina! If it was not enough, the dress was completely open on the side and it was easy to see from further that she was not wearing any panties. The soft tissue made her nipples always erect, which also was visible from quite far. Finally, she now had to learn how to walk with heels!

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-08 06-07-56-07.png

Nikki entered the saloon. She knew everyone would stare at her exposed body there, but she really needed somewhere to sit after what happened. She sat slowly at the bar and hoped no one could see she had trouble sitting. Trudy was serving a beer at a table. Sunny told her what happened in the sources. As she passed behind Nikki, she squeezed her ass to remind her that she owned it. Nikki blushed heavily.

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-10 11-36-12-96.png

The guy on her left kept staring at her, and it was obvious that he liked what he was seeing. Luckily, it was too dark and he was too far to see that her dress was seethrough. Then he offered her a drink. She knew what it meant, but she really needed something to drink, and she was low on the caps. She accepted it. It would be easy then to refuse his advances.

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-10 11-16-58-67.png

But she didn't see that the guy putted something in the drink he handed her. Trudy was an experienced barmaid and noticed it. It made her smile interiorly. Seems like that little slut was going to have a good time tonight!

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-10 11-41-30-42.png

That drink was really strong! Nick had never felt the effects of alcohol so quickly. Or was his new body weaker? The twins behind her were looking damn good! She fantasized about being sandwiched between them: kissing them both while their whole bodies would touch, their tits rubbing, their crotches grinding...

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-10 12-01-51-62.png

But then the one on the top would slowly pull out without Nikki noticing. The guy that was lusting over them would quietly come from behind. He would grab her ass firmly, maybe squeeze it a little. Then he would spread her cheeks and penetrate her anus with his big dick. Damn, she was sick! How could she get so wet on such gay thoughts?

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-10 12-16-51-16.png

She was woken up from her fantasies when the man asked her if she would dance with him. Nikki couldn't think straight anymore, and she heard herself answer yes against her will. He lead her by the shoulder to the other room and they started dancing. He held her tightly. He now had a good view on her naked body visible under the dress. Everything was spinning around and she had to held by his neck with her arm and lay her head on his shoulder. He pressed her against him and she didn't have the strenght to resist. Everyone except Nikki noticed that it was more groping and grinding than dancing. He groped her ass and he could even touch the bare skin by the open side of the dress. He would make her spin according to his taste, so he could fondle her breast and reach around for her pussy when her moves would make her spread her legs.

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-10 20-06-35-35.png

He could lead her to do anything he wanted without resistance. He pressed on her shoulder so she would dance while kneeled. He would change his dance so his bulge would caress her face. He even took her hand to make her caress his crotch. When he would leave her hand, she would mechanically continue caressing it in rythm without realizing what she was doing.

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-10 20-28-34-65.png

He then made her stand up again and flip her so his crotch would face her ass. He held her by the hips so both would grind against each other. She coudl feel his cock growing between her cheeks, and without realizing what she was doing she made her goal to make it rock hard. He sonorly spanked her ass, which only made her giggle. At the end, he ripped a part of her dress.

Stranger: Damn, you danced so hard that you ripped your own dress! Don't worry, I got everything at my place to fix you up, what do you say we go there?

Her mind was empty and she let herself lead outside the saloon without any resistance, under the dirty comments of the public. They were not jealous: they probably would have no problem getting a piece of that slutty ass in the next days!

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-10 20-36-41-63.png

The guy kept groping her and caressing her crotch on the way and telling her all what he'll do to her when they'll arrive. Nikki was too drugged to understand anything and just giggled between two moans of pleasure. As soon as they arrived in his bedroom, Nikki let herself be pushed on the bed.

Stranger: Now we need to free you from this restraining ripped dress.

He lifted her arms and her dress had disappear in a second.

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-11 23-14-46-89.png

The man lost no seconds in foreplays. He had already seen her naked body through her dress and had caressed it all his content already. He started by making her swallow some FertEz a Courier sold to him a few days ago. He convinced him it would be hot if he impregnated a bitch.

Nick: Imagine her and his sissy husband raising your kid while you still live the good life! And if you live near them, everytime you cross her way while she brings the child to school, she'd remember that night she cheated on her husband with you and blush in embarassment!

It was almost a shame that poor Nikki would remember nothing of the night because of the drugs. But it would still be kind of funny when she'll notice she is pregnant and wonder who the father is. He definitely wanted to shoot his load deep inside her womb, but he wanted to try that tight asshole first. He had already noticed that it was gaping. That girl must be an anal slut! And there was no reason to disappoint her! He spitted in his hand and had no trouble inserting two fingers in her anus. The slut was moaning like she couldn't wait to take the real thing. So he made her assume the position of a dog bitch in heat, he penetrated her asshole with his cock. While he was fucking her, the girl was to drugged to move. He grabbed her shoulders and tits to reach deeper in her ass. He inserted in her mouth the fingers he used to stretch her so she would have a taste of her own anus. She automatically opened her mouth for it and licked and sucked on it clumsily.

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-11 23-28-43-76.png

The way Nikki squeezed his dick with her asshole made him feel so good, he didn't want to switch hole yet. He just switched position so he could go deeper. He held her arms behind her back and pushed her head down. Her face was helplessly drowning in the lake she had created on the bed with her pussy juices. He managed to grab a bottle of whisky that was lying nearby. He drinked a bit himself, then grabbed Nikki's head by the hair, shoved it into her mouth, then pushed her head back in the bed again. He finally emptied the bottle on her ass. It was a cheap brand anyway. While fucked in the ass, Nikki moaned the name of Cheyenne. Wait, was that crazy nympho really fantasizing about that weird girl that thought she was a dog?

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-11 23-43-54-58.png

He was finally ready to fuck her pussy. He decided that the missionnary was the traditional position for procreation. He spread her legs wide open and started fucking her slowly at first, but then faster and faster. The look on her face was priceless. Then he looked down and noticed some blood coming out of her vagina. Did he just took her virginity? No way, she had already been fucked in the ass! She must have been saving it for her boyfriend for when they'd be married! That was too good, she might become pregnant before that!

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-11 23-58-01-55.png

He could see the sunrise through the windows. It was time to deliver his package! He got back to doggystyle, as he heard that it was the position that gave the highest probability of impregnation. It didn't take long for him to cum. He shot plenty of warm loads of cum deep in her womb. No way she was not pregnant after that!

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-11 23-59-05-34.png

Nick was woken up by the rain. Did he spent the whole night near the dumpster! Man, that must have been one hell of a party at the saloon! Hhe stood up, and slowly entered the bar. Nick was feeling miserable yesterday, but today he was a new man. It was time to get his destiny back in his hands!

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2013-06-12 00-01-16-01.png

@Kodiak: Kitty looks so disappointed. But this is really hilarious! What were the odds something like that would happen?

I know the game is filled with this kind of glitches, and it would be awesome to discover them as a group. If a multiplayer mod is ever completed, I think it could be cool to form a party of sluts to explore the Mojave.

Oh man, that was hilarious and hot, you sir, are very good at making these.

Talking about that, does anyone know any good fallout new vegas comics in a style like this, something more like the scrap diaries, but this is also good enough.

That would be a combination of AEV-FNV elements (http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39585) which I'm pretty sure I linked earlier in the thread when someone else asked me the same question, and some elements from Tailor Made or some other independent mods. The backpack for example is a stand alone.

Take note that AEV-FVN is a FO3 import. So the outfits are fitted to T3 and BNB bodies I think.

(Pics included for thread relevance)

Ah thanks

Sorry for the late reply, been really busy for the past 4 weeks. Now I'm just figuring out the items, can't find the free ones at Doc Mitchell's place, only in his store.

The AEV-FNV doesn't seem to contain the bag & the muffler you showed me though, not sure what went wrong on my end. Thanks anyways, & sorry for making you answering the same question twice.

You would be correct in that AEV-FNV does not include the muffler or the backpack. Those are two separate mods altogether. The muffler comes from "Tailor Made" and the Backpack is a standalone called Blackwolf packs (or something).

As for the freebies in Doc's place, I cant answer. I don't think that's separate from the AEV-FNV core. are you using anything that drastically alters Doc's house? as long as he sells them though, you are good.

Kodiak, may I ask what kind of body meshes you are using? Your female charakter's boobs are looking awesome but I don't now the mods and configs you use for your game.

Thanks for a hint!

Yeaaaaa. Koko's tits are awesome aren't they?

I honestly have no idea anymore, Its been so long since I changed my default female body type.

Best I can do for you is this

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/35047/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D35047&pUp=1

I know it one of those.... I think... maybe. I think actually its the optional BNB Bigger Breasts file I used.

Only thing I can do besides that is provide you with the nif and DDS file for the femaleupperbody if you know what to do with them. Otherwise stick with the mod link and just try to find a body type you are happy with.

Yes yes... technically a double post. But be at ease, for I bring BOOBS!

Yet another short clip of our coffee skinned latin nympho, Koko....and friends.

First we start with Koko and the girls continuing their rounds as vigilant staff members of the NCR Recreation and Morale Squad.

The team was ordered to Camp Forlorn Hope to help raise the spirits of those stationed there. Needless to say, it was more then just spirits they were raising as they started their rounds through the camp.

First they had to make sure the watch standers were awake and alert.

post-1823-0-34761600-1372651402_thumb.jpg

Then they moved into the Command Tent where they caught up with their old friends 1st Recon from McCarran.

post-1823-0-63923100-1372651409_thumb.jpgpost-1823-0-07545500-1372651418_thumb.jpg

With Koko dripping with the satisfaction of a successful morale raising mission, the girls were ready to head back to base for their pay

post-1823-0-94272600-1372651479_thumb.jpg

The next morning however, Kitty persuades Koko to sidetrack to Goodsprings in order to check on an old friend

post-1823-0-26854700-1372651506_thumb.jpg

What Kitty wants... Kitty very often gets.

post-1823-0-62305300-1372651511_thumb.jpg

Kitty introduces her friend Lana to Koko and Veronica. In turn, the girls waste no time in making the new comer feel...welcomed.

post-1823-0-15740200-1372651530_thumb.jpg

Very welcomed...

post-1823-0-79001100-1372652522_thumb.jpg

So we add a new girl to the ranks of the NCR Recreation and Morale Squad, Ms. Lana Lovecock

post-1823-0-89519900-1372651535_thumb.jpg

With another eventful journey completed, the Mojave has yet one more thing to worry about...

The NCR R&M girls now has a full party as these three proudly strut their stuff across the desert

post-1823-0-96136900-1372651543_thumb.jpg

Being led by their mildly insane and still very horny leader, Koko.

post-1823-0-22254200-1372651548_thumb.jpg

The last pic I leave you with tonight is another Sexout Out take. This one was during the watch standers shoot where Koko was giving head to the obvious actor... but she went invisible on me. The second male actor had been called over due to Koko wearing the NCR whore outfit..so he was just next in line. The outcome however, leaves us with a picture suitable for countless captions.

post-1823-0-68812100-1372651557_thumb.jpg

You all enjoy! God knows Koko did....

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, well... since it been kinda quiet in here as of late, I guess I'll go ahead and post another set? How does that sound?

Sorry for so many spoiler boxes. I just wanted to keep screen clutter to a minimum.
----------------------------------

So last we left the girls of the NCR Morale and Recreation Sqaud, the girls had just finished up with their duties at Camp Forlorn Hope with their newest member Lana. Afterwards Koko recalls a sexy little lab assistant at McCarron had asked her to look into something .... We pick up our story late one night where the girls find themselves a bit misplaced as they search for the mysterious Vault 22.

Lana: Why?! Why does it always take so damn long for her to ask for directions?
Veronica: Have you noticed what her favorite method of "asking" consists of?
Kitty: Ass up, tits down?
Veronica: That's one way to putting it, yea.
Kitty: It seems to be her favorite. (Giggles) Sort of reminds me of how I met her.
Veronica: I'm not sure if I want to know the details.
Kitty: Well ya see.....there she was hooked up to this milking machine....
Lana: (Sighs) Worst. Adventuring party. Ever.
post-1823-0-29722000-1374414344_thumb.jpg

Later that evening, after the girls enter Vault 22...

Lana: Ohhhh fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-yaaaaaaaaaa
post-1823-0-59876900-1374414345_thumb.jpg

Koko: You know... this isn't exactly the best time or place for this you two. Those spore things are everywhere!
Lana: Mmmmmmmnnnnnnyaaaaaaaaa
post-1823-0-29598800-1374414346_thumb.jpg

Veronica: Mmm-muphf-mumm-npfh-muf-nom!
post-1823-0-92274600-1374414346_thumb.jpg

Lana: OOOHHHHHHHH-GOD-FUCK YA!!
Kitty: She said, "You of all people have no right to bitch".
Koko: Yea, yea I heard her. At least when I feel like getting a bit to eat I make sure the area is clear first.
Veronica: Muphf-muh-nupphf-omphf
Lana: ~~mmooohhhhrrrr~~
Kitty: She said, "She figured the two of us could handle things".
Koko: (Sighs) Just give us a heads up next time you want to go diving in the middle of a gun fight with a horny, woman raping plant ..ok?

Veronica: Mmmffph-mumph

Lana: ~Gyahhhh~~~ CUMMING!
post-1823-0-66552000-1374414347_thumb.jpg

Several minutes and a dead spore later

Koko: ...and for the record, yes I do have the right to bitch, because I've been staring at her sweet little ass all damn day!
post-1823-0-48335900-1374414348_thumb.jpg

Lana: BEST ADVENTURING GROUP EVER!!!!!
post-1823-0-18355400-1374414349_thumb.jpg

Ok random shot time!

For the Brotherhood! Koko officially becomes a Sister.
post-1823-0-56123900-1374414386_thumb.jpg

I call this... Pussy on a Hot Tin Roof
post-1823-0-02180800-1374414390_thumb.jpg

Koko shows a young King the benefits of good relations with the NCR.
post-1823-0-34117000-1374414389_thumb.jpg

"Riding with the King"
post-1823-0-82937500-1374414390_thumb.jpg

Next time with the NCR's Morale and Recreation Squad -
Veronica: So... bets on if she can fit more then just the tip in her mouth?
Lana: Ehhhh. No bet...
post-1823-0-24735300-1374414388_thumb.jpg

--------------------------------------------------

Likes are always appreciated. Lets me know I'm not wasting my time. And this thread isn't all mine.. its been sort of dead around here lately, so drop a few shots and comments in every now and then.

edit: Oops.. forgot one of the vault 22 pics.

I can't believe that 1) I missed this thread and 2) this thread hasn't seen more action!

I'm shocked and disappointed in all of you :(

So to follow in Loogies fine example, allow me to reintroduce my current character Koko, the Mohave Nympho

If activity picks up we'll see about posting more later.

wow....what body are you using? i love those tits