Sex Screenshots - Post your ingame adventures here!

That position is looking good donkey. Any chance we can have a threesome DP one?

Also, I read in a previous post you were considering doing a scorpion animation, is that so? If so, how are you intending to do it? I know the consensus seems to be the stinger would be used for impregnation, but in fact what we understand as the 'penis' is actually located right at the beginning of the torso, more like under what looks like the head of the creature in-game:

diagm.jpg

With that in mind, ironically, the current animation where the radscorpion just "hovers" over the player is strangely the most realistic one. Off course, it sucks and isn't very sexy. Scorpion reproduction is incredibly strange, apparently the male simply "deposits" his spermatophore (sperm ball) somewhere, where the female will then walk over and get it into her, thereby fertilising her. It makes for some very complicated gaming scenarios.

Positioning wise, I was thinking a little unorthodoxly. Would it be possible to have the scorpion lie on its back (upside down), with the tail inverted 180 degrees (so it still points up and is not sticking into the ground). Meanwhile, have the player sit facing the tail, with her legs spread open, and the "penis" (which is more like a stick) going into her, while her arms are behind her back and bent, held in place by the scorpion's claws.

I'll see if I can come up with a picture to explain the positioning, as I can see translating what I've written into something understandable will be tough lol.

Guest Donkey

There is no way to create that without a new altered mesh. The current mesh for scorpions do not have this part attached to it. So i need a new mesh before i can even start animating the scorpion like you placed in the picture.

I currenty don't feel like fully creating a new mesh just for this purpose. Someone else gonna need to create this one. I have done new once for Bighorner, Securitron, even mirlurk king. But that was over month ago.

Guest Donkey

yep. If the scorpion is the same i will also need know the offset of how big they scaled it ingame or we would get the same problems like what happen with Bighorner.

That position is looking good donkey. Any chance we can have a threesome DP one?

Also' date=' I read in a previous post you were considering doing a scorpion animation, is that so? If so, how are you intending to do it? I know the consensus seems to be the stinger would be used for impregnation, but in fact what we understand as the 'penis' is actually located right at the beginning of the torso, more like under what looks like the head of the creature in-game:

With that in mind, ironically, the current animation where the radscorpion just "hovers" over the player is strangely the most realistic one. Off course, it sucks and isn't very sexy. Scorpion reproduction is incredibly strange, apparently the male simply "deposits" his spermatophore (sperm ball) somewhere, where the female will then walk over and get it into her, thereby fertilising her. It makes for some very complicated gaming scenarios.

Positioning wise, I was thinking a little unorthodoxly. Would it be possible to have the scorpion lie on its back (upside down), with the tail inverted 180 degrees (so it still points up and is not sticking into the ground). Meanwhile, have the player sit facing the tail, with her legs spread open, and the "penis" (which is more like a stick) going into her, while her arms are behind her back and bent, held in place by the scorpion's claws.

I'll see if I can come up with a picture to explain the positioning, as I can see translating what I've written into something understandable will be tough lol.[/quote']

The new system of pregnancy does make it possible latter to have pregnancies that require a scorpion ova to be inserted then scorpion semen, I may add that for some creatures later to make things a bit more interesting, maybe you need a Female deathclaw to deposit an egg first, problem I think is there's only one female deathclaw in the game?

Most creatures don't have different sexes, I could use a random generator on sex, or perhaps later make it animation dependant.

The things we have to view to get these mods right

It's just about to get a hell of a lot worse!

The new system of pregnancy does make it possible latter to have pregnancies that require a scorpion ova to be inserted then scorpion semen' date=' I may add that for some creatures later to make things a bit more interesting, maybe you need a Female deathclaw to deposit an egg first, problem I think is there's only one female deathclaw in the game?

Most creatures don't have different sexes, I could use a random generator on sex, or perhaps later make it animation dependant.

[/quote']

The ova/semen method is I think the best, as it bypasses the creature's biology altogether, and uses the player more as a host than anything else. It's also the angle I'm working on explaining in a little mini plugin I've been working on, not wanting to give too much away.

Anyway, here is what I had in mind. Beware, I intended to try and show this in game, but my game kept crashing, so I used paint instead. The image is ridiculous, disturbing and meant as a guide only. The tip of the stinger is also facing the wrong way (because the radscorpion is upside down, it should be facing away from the player) - it's an awful picture, but I think it gets the idea across.

lolvhr.jpg

The thing is, because the stinger would be facing the opposite direciton, this leaves open even the possibility of it being used during sex, in other orifices, perhaps the mouth or even anally. Male scorpions are known to inject the females with a little venom to daze them and keep them from escaping, I see no reason why the same cannot happen to the player to make them more "malleable" to the whole process.

Guest Donkey

The horror of having to animate that.. :D i think i just spilled my drink. :P

That would be difficult to animate. The skeleton from Scorpions aren't that good at bending. Any idea how exactly the scorpion will be moving comparred to an npc ??? If it was just, a pose then it would be feasable. :s

Anyway' date=' here is what I had in mind. Beware, I intended to try and show this in game, but my game kept crashing, so I used paint instead. The image is ridiculous, disturbing and meant as a guide only. The tip of the stinger is also facing the wrong way (because the radscorpion is upside down, it should be facing away from the player) - it's an awful picture, but I think it gets the idea across.

lolvhr.jpg

I really think that should be uploaded to Deviant Art or maybe 4Chan :)

Guest Donkey

I am currently pushing my abilities in unknow terratory. But i kind of like to be able to create some advanced once but it takes lots of trial and error.

SC:

post-3-13597876687051_thumb.jpgpost-3-13597876688935_thumb.jpg

Blender:

Looks like i was right when i say bodyextender is way more advanced in skeleton part than was currently possible.

What i am trying next is npc kind of struggling before sex acts begins. But animations of this magnatude would be well over 300 frames maybe even 450 frames to make it look realistic.

The things we have to view to get these mods right

It's just about to get a hell of a lot worse!

The new system of pregnancy does make it possible latter to have pregnancies that require a scorpion ova to be inserted then scorpion semen' date=' I may add that for some creatures later to make things a bit more interesting, maybe you need a Female deathclaw to deposit an egg first, problem I think is there's only one female deathclaw in the game?

[/quote']

The ova/semen method is I think the best, as it bypasses the creature's biology altogether, and uses the player more as a host than anything else. It's also the angle I'm working on explaining in a little mini plugin I've been working on, not wanting to give too much away.

Anyway, here is what I had in mind. Beware, I intended to try and show this in game, but my game kept crashing, so I used paint instead. The image is ridiculous, disturbing and meant as a guide only. The tip of the stinger is also facing the wrong way (because the radscorpion is upside down, it should be facing away from the player) - it's an awful picture, but I think it gets the idea across.

lolvhr.jpg

The thing is, because the stinger would be facing the opposite direciton, this leaves open even the possibility of it being used during sex, in other orifices, perhaps the mouth or even anally. Male scorpions are known to inject the females with a little venom to daze them and keep them from escaping, I see no reason why the same cannot happen to the player to make them more "malleable" to the whole process.

I have tried to create something what you suggested but it is currently beyond my ability, what i could do is create a starter template for scorpions so you or anyone else could try and contribute yourself.

Woah, did I see that right or did my eyes deceive me? That looked seamless! Absolutely amazing donkey, seriously, I didn't even think those kind of animations were possible!

The first one I think is perhaps more appropriate to a DP though, because her legs are kinda hovering there, I feel it needs either another partner, holding her legs apart or maybe some adjustment of her legs, maybe have her feet resting on her partners knees?

As for the scorpion anim, I don't blame you one bit, I just thought I would put the idea out there. And for the rest of you guys, forget deviantart lol, think rule34.

Actually, if you think about it, this is post-nuclear fallout, after all. The RadScorpion species has mutated from the original, which might also mean that the mating 'ritual' itself could have evolved in a different way. Supposing that the male's spermatophore placement meant that the female had to be fast in order to obtain the 'ball' due to extreme conditions in irradiated areas, since exposing the spermatophore to the elements would severely decrease the chances of fertilization in the female.

If so, my thought is that the mating habits of the RadScorpion could have changed, from leaving the 'sperm ball' in an exposed place for the female to pick up, to an actual direct deposit of the spermatophores into the female. The male flips the female onto her back, then places his sperm directly into the female. By using this evolved method, the species could guarantee successful fertilization without environmental exposure to the sperm ball.

And as said above in a previous post, the original sex anims make much more sense. Maybe you could just flip the female target on her back, splay her legs and arms out as if she were envenomed and dragged to position, then the RadScorpion could hold her down and 'rape' the victim in her woozy, feebly-twitching state.

On another note;

As usual, Donkey, you continue to amaze and awe me with your talents. Those animations are excellent, something that would take my aged, forgetful brain a few years to even attempt (that's if I ever actually learn to use Blender). By that time, Fallout 5 should be about done....:P

Guest Donkey

Since no one has tried this yet. Let's see how this work. How about some animated underware ??:D

It works like this. if you have body by race it will add underware to your females. What if you could make them animated like you need to take them of first then it will look like this.

It still very alpha and the male part is still crappy but you get the idea.

SC:

post-3-13597876820054_thumb.jpg

Blender:

This seem pretty cool but very time consuming skeleton rigged. with my own IK solvers.

This will ultimately allow me to do some more advanced movement like a breese but i am still testing it's posibilities.

Guest Donkey

Did Prideslayer change the rotation in the latest version of sexoutNG?? The way he set it up from previous version will only work for me if the attacker is set to -90 and offender is set to +90

(Bip01NonAccuum)

-90 means looks Backward and +90 means looks forward.

If he has changed it the script, then none of my animation work anymore. I will have to redo every template i created previously..

Btw witch BloatFly ?? I don't recall releasing any BloatFly yet.

The only once are MirleLurkKing and Bighorner.

Guest Donkey

Check PrideSlayer update link, the only new BloatFly was this one and not mine:

V2.3.61

- Added Bloatflies. Anim #1901. New list, SexoutCListBloatfly (17 entries). Added to randomizer. (Thanks Kaloshnikov!)

What number is the one in your picture ??

Looks like i found the post where i uploaded it:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3198&pid=148718#pid148718

But as you can see, it has not been added by PrideSlayer

The only new one 1901 and this is 1902. I have added it manually in sexoutNG to get it to work right with SexoutNG Brutal Rapers.

Guest Donkey

It is not too difficult to add this manually in. The only scripts are SexoutNGAnimPositionV2 and SexoutNGSanitizeNX Once you make these changes in it. Even SexoutBrutalRapers should be functional.

BloatFly is no problem since Prideslayer already added them to the FormList if it is creature not added there yet then you to add that part too.

Nice. Keep seeing your girls on the Nexus and wondering what you do with them in Sexout.

I don't use sexout, in all honesty. This was just using console commands taken from porting some anims from Sexual innuendo, or maybe plaything, or whatever, all the same ya'know.

Doesn't happen very often, like I said. But I was just posing these two with some undies on a while back for some screenshot or another and just thought "hmmmm. . . . threesome" lol

• 3 weeks later...

How are you guys getting these great animations? Please don't say Sexout. I can't get that mod running correctly. Only mods I'm able to run are body, clothing, and weapon mods.

If you are using Sexout, is there a basic list of mods to use to get great animations? I'd rather not touch anything I don't have to so I avoid CTDs. You'd be surprised how many hours I've spent on little success.