Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I have a question and I don't want to wade through 499 pages to see if it has been asked/answered.

If I don't activate SexLab in my game, will all other mods I have installed that rely on SL simply not function? I'm wondering if I need to uninstall all the different SL-related if I don't want to use it on some save games or if it should be fine if I simply don't activate SL in those save games.

Groove has been regularly updating the new version so I don't think you should have many problems with it.

Thanks it appears to work fine. I was a bit apprehensive as there were mods required to use with it that I haven't used before. I am trying out the newer versions of the mods I used before with 1.59c and seeing how they work for possible permanent updates.. (like 1.39 to 1.5#+) So far play wise and game wise there appears to be no problems/differences other than possible improvements (which I haven't explored. comparing the features of the old version first. )

I have a question and I don't want to wade through 499 pages to see if it has been asked/answered.

If I don't activate SexLab in my game, will all other mods I have installed that rely on SL simply not function? I'm wondering if I need to uninstall all the different SL-related if I don't want to use it on some save games or if it should be fine if I simply don't activate SL in those save games.

In order for it to work "properly" it needs to be activated. I have forgotten to activate it and tried Matchmaker and a few other simple mods and the "action" just fizzled.. in other-words didn't work.

Mod Organizer and now I believe NMM has profiles. If you run a profile in MO without SL(and related mods) it shouldn't effect your saves. I have several saves which are clean which i used to jump into the game to start the game and each time I have a clean system until I activate SL. Just make sure your MO overwrite folder is clean. NMM I don't know as much about that however if something isn't active it shouldn't effect the saves regardless. Now keep in mind some mods might be scripted to access other mods (this is very true with Fallout NV so it might just still to a smaller degree mess up your game saves. Slim..to none if you keep in mind and don't active any mods that require SL.

This is based on my 1000 hours of experience most of it with SL with various mods.

Hopefully someone with the SL scripting experience can chime in and verify the above to be sure. .. just in case. :D However I have no fear of corrupting a Non SL play though saves if I don't have SL and its related mods active.

Experiencing a bug I think is related to SexLab but not entirely sure.  My character tends to fall thru the floor either just before or just after a sex animation and is then teleported nearby.  Most of the time its harmless (although annoying) but occasionally it results in a CTD.  Has anyone else had this happen and can anyone confirm what exactly is causing it?  Even better if anyone know how to fix it.

Experiencing a bug I think is related to SexLab but not entirely sure.  My character tends to fall thru the floor either just before or just after a sex animation and is then teleported nearby.  Most of the time its harmless (although annoying) but occasionally it results in a CTD.  Has anyone else had this happen and can anyone confirm what exactly is causing it?  Even better if anyone know how to fix it.

It's known bug in SL 1.60.+  Hopefully will be fixed in 1.61 version.

Hi !

Is there any chance of seeing a fix or hint for the bug with Creature?

To resume, everything work fine but the moment you activate sexlab Creature, saving will corrupt and impossibru to load this save.

I have all the prerequis, FNIS etc. I saw many ppl have this problem but no solution atm :c

Thanks anyway, it's a great job so far ! ( And sorry for my bad english ^^' )

Hi !

Is there any chance of seeing a fix or hint for the bug with Creature?

To resume, everything work fine but the moment you activate sexlab Creature, saving will corrupt and impossibru to load this save.

I have all the prerequis, FNIS etc. I saw many ppl have this problem but no solution atm :c

Thanks anyway, it's a great job so far ! ( And sorry for my bad english ^^' )

did you also install fnis creatures?

theres an issue with the cum effects, the anal cum effect specifically. if i started with anal animation only the cum texture is there but fade away after 2 seconds

but if i started another animation after that, say oral only, at orgasm both oral and anal textures appear and stay as long as i set it to be.

i tried to narrow it down so i did a complete reinstall then i installed sexlab framework and its dependncies, CBBE and SOS and the issues is still there.

I am sorry someone can explain this,

warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp17"
stack:
[sla_Internal (11083137)].slainternalscr.GetActorTimeRate() - "slaFrameworkScr.psc" Line 137
[sla_Internal (11083137)].slainternalscr.GetActorArousal() - "slaFrameworkScr.psc" Line 455
[sla_Main (11042D62)].slamainscr.OnUpdate() - "slaMainScr.psc" Line 387
[12/19/2015 - 02:38:02AM] ERROR: Cannot call TimeRateHalfLife() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sla_Internal (11083137)].slainternalscr.GetActorExposure() - "slaFrameworkScr.psc" Line 261
[sla_Internal (11083137)].slainternalscr.GetActorArousal() - "slaFrameworkScr.psc" Line 455
[12/19/2015 - 02:38:02AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp51"
stack:
[sla_Internal (11083137)].slainternalscr.GetActorExposure() - "slaFrameworkScr.psc" Line 261
[12/19/2015 - 02:38:03AM] ERROR: Cannot call IsUseSOS() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sla_Internal (11083137)].slainternalscr.UpdateSOSPosition() - "slaFrameworkScr.psc" Line 495
[sla_Internal (11083137)].slainternalscr.GetActorArousal() - "slaFrameworkScr.psc" Line 464
[12/19/2015 - 02:38:03AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp107"
stack:
[sla_Internal (11083137)].slainternalscr.UpdateSOSPosition() - "slaFrameworkScr.psc" Line 495
[sla_Internal (11083137)].slainternalscr.GetActorArousal() - "slaFrameworkScr.psc" Line 464

stack:

[sla_Internal (11083137)].slainternalscr.GetActorTimeRate() - "slaFrameworkScr.psc" Line 137

[12/19/2015 - 02:38:02AM] ERROR: Cannot call TimeRateHalfLife() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[12/19/2015 - 02:38:02AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp51"

stack:

[12/19/2015 - 02:38:03AM] ERROR: Cannot call IsUseSOS() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[12/19/2015 - 02:38:03AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp107"

stack:

This a Sexlab Aroused issue.  Not sure if it is coming from the original aroused or aroused Redux as they both use the same code base.  Recommend that you install the latest upgrade. 

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

This a Sexlab Aroused issue.  Not sure if it is coming from the original aroused or aroused Redux as they both use the same code base.  Recommend that you install the latest upgrade. 

Yes i have the last version redux and i ask to you and you say me that ask here in sexlab.

In order for it to work "properly" it needs to be activated. I have forgotten to activate it and tried Matchmaker and a few other simple mods and the "action" just fizzled.. in other-words didn't work.

Mod Organizer and now I believe NMM has profiles. If you run a profile in MO without SL(and related mods) it shouldn't effect your saves. I have several saves which are clean which i used to jump into the game to start the game and each time I have a clean system until I activate SL. Just make sure your MO overwrite folder is clean. NMM I don't know as much about that however if something isn't active it shouldn't effect the saves regardless. Now keep in mind some mods might be scripted to access other mods (this is very true with Fallout NV so it might just still to a smaller degree mess up your game saves. Slim..to none if you keep in mind and don't active any mods that require SL.

This is based on my 1000 hours of experience most of it with SL with various mods.

Hopefully someone with the SL scripting experience can chime in and verify the above to be sure. .. just in case. :D However I have no fear of corrupting a Non SL play though saves if I don't have SL and its related mods active.

I should mention I mean activating the mod in-game, via MCM. I can deactivate SL and related mods in NMM no problem, and that may be the best solution. I was simply wondering if not activating SL through MCM would keep all of the other SL-related mods from functioning (thus not "corrupting" my non-adult playthroughs).

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

Yes i have the last version redux and i ask to you and you say me that ask here in sexlab.

The errors you have hear mean that slaFrameworkScr.psc is not in the same build as slaConfig.psc.  Either completely uninstall Aroused Redux and remove all instances of sla*.* from the scripts and scripts/souce directory and then reinstall or just uninstall and then reinstall the loose version.

@Raistlin1.

Why do you want a mod active (so that it can be seen in the MCM) and not activate it? That isn't making any sense to me. Keep it unchecked or inactive in your mod list or with MO not even added to the game for best results. Anytime a mod is active.. that is can be seen by the game it can be used and it is possible that it can cause problems with saves in Skyrim

I know of no reason to have it active (view-able) and not activate it in the MCM. If there is some legit reason for this then more info would be needed an someone really confident and truly understands what is going on under the hood of not only the Sexlab mod but the other mods you are using to be sure something won't be activated even remotly or you do run a risk (small one) that you can have save issues.

I run only those mods I want for that profile. If I want SL I activate it ..completely. If not I don't even have it added to the game for that profile. No problems with saves at all with 1000 hours of play following that principle. Could it work very likely be just fine.. For the most part it should be perfectly fine however there is still a chance.

I'm getting an error in the MCM menu... I have all of the requirements installed, but it's telling me that the filestructure integrity is compromised.

I looked in MO, and it says that nothing's overwriting it... Do I just need to stand around and let it install like normal, or is this an issue I need to fix?

Having an issue in threesome sex scenes featuring two characters with SOS schlongs I can only change the position of one of them, I was male 2 in a DP scene and had a bad angle, went into animation editor and adjusted schlong for all scenes, my schlong remained standing out, but I could mod the other guy's schlong just fine.

Also when I played Futa topping a male character after using hotkey to swap positions, if I tried to change angle of the Futa's schlong it changed the man's instead.

(If you reply to this please quote me so I am notified by forum, this thread is posted to too often for me to follow.)

Having an issue in threesome sex scenes featuring two characters with SOS schlongs I can only change the position of one of them, I was male 2 in a DP scene and had a bad angle, went into animation editor and adjusted schlong for all scenes, my schlong remained standing out, but I could mod the other guy's schlong just fine.

Also when I played Futa topping a male character after using hotkey to swap positions, if I tried to change angle of the Futa's schlong it changed the man's instead.

(If you reply to this please quote me so I am notified by forum, this thread is posted to too often for me to follow.)

Did you check to make sure that the characters had been labelled according to gender properly?

In a recent NSAP release some of the threesomes didn't play the correct position for genders. It's fixed now but maybe he missed one, or you're still using an older NSAP?

Try adjusting the penis for the female character and see if the schlong moves, if it does. That's the problem right there.

I can't say I've ever seen a problem with the schlong not adjusting during anims. (IT's a lot easier to use the 'C' or 'Shift+C' keys to bend the schlong up and down during an anim though. That way you don't have to pause the game and navigate to the mcm every time you make an adjustment)

Did you check to make sure that the characters had been labelled according to gender properly?

In a recent NSAP release some of the threesomes didn't play the correct position for genders. It's fixed now but maybe he missed one, or you're still using an older NSAP?

Try adjusting the penis for the female character and see if the schlong moves, if it does. That's the problem right there.

I can't say I've ever seen a problem with the schlong not adjusting during anims. (IT's a lot easier to use the 'C' or 'Shift+C' keys to bend the schlong up and down during an anim though. That way you don't have to pause the game and navigate to the mcm every time you make an adjustment)

I am using latest NSAP unless it's updated within a week or so. I've run into this issue in several scenes.

When I used the hotkey for the futa, it adjusted the dick of the guy I was topping. Adjusting schlong position on either gender in animation editor did nothing. Note that I started on bottom and swapped with hotkey (I generally bottom with guy on futa scenes, but this guy had a tiny pecker, I purposefully have a chance for both big and small for variety, but this means I can't set gender in Sexlab MCM), I am using UNP No Balls.

Threesome scenes with my male character generally can't be adjusted unless I am in the middle as guy 1, it's always Nord Female, Nord Male, Imperial Male (me) and then I'm male 2 in the scene. Using Sexlab Submit for general sex stuff, and Solutions and Amorous.

I am using latest NSAP unless it's updated within a week or so. I've run into this issue in several scenes.

When I used the hotkey for the futa, it adjusted the dick of the guy I was topping. Adjusting schlong position on either gender in animation editor did nothing. Note that I started on bottom and swapped with hotkey (I generally bottom with guy on futa scenes, but this guy had a tiny pecker, I purposefully have a chance for both big and small for variety, but this means I can't set gender in Sexlab MCM), I am using UNP No Balls.

Threesome scenes with my male character generally can't be adjusted unless I am in the middle as guy 1, it's always Nord Female, Nord Male, Imperial Male (me) and then I'm male 2 in the scene. Using Sexlab Submit for general sex stuff, and Solutions and Amorous.

Ah sorry I have no experience with sexlab and how it deals with futa/trans.

Not really my thing, sounds like the system is getting confused as to who should be what gender.

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

The errors you have hear mean that slaFrameworkScr.psc is not in the same build as slaConfig.psc.  Either completely uninstall Aroused Redux and remove all instances of sla*.* from the scripts and scripts/souce directory and then reinstall or just uninstall and then reinstall the loose version.

Not working is same thing, i use bsa version.

Question. Updating some of my mods to current .. refreshed my install some more and noticed that now there are no longer unofficial fixes instead the author is stating use the Legendary fix. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/?

Has anyone used it. I assume it should be fine since it was never a hard requirement.

I am using the Legendary patch and have not had any problems so far. I did have to update a couple of old mods that had USKP as a master and had not been updated. There is a sticky in the comment section showing you how to update a mod's master file using TES5Edit, it was pretty simple.