Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Are random CTD's after sex scenes a common issue?

I am getting CTD's from time to time after sex scenes, not too frequent, but it's noticable enough (About 1 in every 6-8). 

Is there any way of fixing this? It always crashes with a "Microsoft visual error" message, similar to the crash that happens when you don't complete Jiub's quest in dawnguard. 

When I get this error I also had them in 159.c. Going in the skyrim /VcRedist and running vcredistx86 and hitting repair has resolved this issue in my game.

Not sure what's corrupting it maybe when I install new games, virus? I don't know but this seems to work for me for the C+++ errors.

I have Microsoft Visual C++ 10, 13 and 15 (both x64 and x86). have no viruses and still got rare errors abut it on the game crash. Re installation helps for some time and then something "breaks" it again. Not so often but still does.

Sorry for being blunt but as I am reading "CTDs & SL scenes" - does this "common knowledge" also cover freezes when an animation / scene is starting / ending? No CTDs here, just game freezes.

Of course, first thought was not enough free memory. Changed from Real Girls medium to small, but that didn't change the effect as strongly as I hoped for. If at all - not sure.

Thanks in advance for further guidance.

I also have CTD's sometimes at start of sex scenes and sometimes at the end of them, and yes also sometimes I have freezes too, but only with RaceMenu 3.4+ installed (alongside with latest XPMSE v3.6+), with older RaceMenu and XPMSE (v3.2.2 or 3.3 for RM and 2.82 of XPMSE) I don't have such problems.

I would like to express thank you to the LoversLab community and say thank you for all the work the blood the sweat and tears that you have put into this fantastic framework and series of plug-ins you've won my admiration through your diligence and hard work creating something that you are truly passionate about.

This is what life is all about and you are lucky to be able to be able to live the dream.

Never change, never change

Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fcgQme8ppY

I would like to express thank you to the LoversLab community and say thank you for all the work the blood the sweat and tears that you have put into this fantastic framework and series of plug-ins you've won my admiration through your diligence and hard work creating something that you are truly passionate about.

This is what life is all about and you are lucky to be able to be able to live the dream.

Never change, never change

Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fcgQme8ppY

6280.gif    Joining to your praises. :)

I also have random freezes, but no CTDs, when sex animations begin or end. I thought it was an incompatible mod, but I turned off all animations and all sex mods except SexLab and used the animation debug tool on a new game. It would freeze anywhere from the first animation to the 10th. 

I don't think this particular error is new to 1.60, though, as I was getting it very rarely in 1.59 as well. I never had it with any version before that as far as I am aware.

So far I've also tried to turn off the automatic height adjustment, auto free cam, facial expressions, and a few other settings with the same results.

dont know if this has anything to do with the CTD's but i just had 2 saves get corrupted

my gamed dropped to 20-30 fps for a few minutes then boom my shit is corrupted

what exactly is ashal working on in regards to SL? is this information available?

This is a game set up issue you need to have shesons memory patch and either and ENB or ENB boost in order to eliminate game save corruption.

I have over 250 plug-ins installed and am able to game for hours without CTD or game save corruption.

So you have to have the appropriate SKSE.Ini in place.

so i updated fnis from v5.2 or 5.4 whatever up to v6 and i havent had any crashes yet

so yeah

Weird, I have the new update, made a new save, and still crashes on the end of the scene. 

Sometimes it even does it before, or just completely freezes without closing the game. 

1.60 seems way too unstable to me. 

so i updated fnis from v5.2 or 5.4 whatever up to v6 and i havent had any crashes yet

so yeah

Weird, I have the new update, made a new save, and still crashes on the end of the scene. 

Sometimes it even does it before, or just completely freezes without closing the game. 

have you red and done according to all that Ashal wrote about updating SexLab? Please see the spoiler.

----- Basic Update Procedure -------------------------------------------------

• Download the latest full framework archive, if you are using a version older than 1.60, you will need the full archive, otherwise you will only need the update patch.
  • Extract the updated framework/patch into your Skyrim's data folder, or if using Mod Organizer (like you should be) then merge the files ontop of an existing MO mod install for SexLab Framework.
  • (optional, but recommended for safest upgrade) Disable ALL SexLab related mods except for SexLab.esm and any that are absolutely required or disabling will mean losing progress on in some way.
  • Navigate to your Skyrim's data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users folder and run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe utility.
  • If you have a custom animation skeleton installed (if you dont, you should) make sure you check the "Skeleton arm fix" patch.
  • Click the big button that reads "Update FNIS Behavior"
  • You should see a line that says "Reading SexLab ..." if not you've done something wrong.
  • Load your save game and you should see a notification that SexLab is updating and/or installing, it will then go through the update process.
    • If you were using a version of SexLab such as 1.59c or older, you will not get this notification and will instead need to go into the SexLab MCM and click the Install button.
  • Wait 1-2 minutes, until you see a notification that says SexLab has finished updating and/or installing
  • Wait another 30 seconds or so and then perform a quick test animation either via the SexLab MatchMaker mod or by starting one via the animation editor.
  • Assuming the test animation was successful, save your game with the update now fully applied, you should see the appropriate version number listed on the last page of the SexLab MCM.
  • (optional, but recommended for safest upgrade) if you followed step 3, you should now reinstall all the SexLab mods you disabled, ensuring you are using the latest version of each. For best results reinstall them one at a time and make sure they are functional with the new version of SexLab before reinstalling the next one.

so yeah

have you red and done according to all that Ashal wrote about updating SexLab? Please see the spoiler.

----- Basic Update Procedure -------------------------------------------------

• Download the latest full framework archive, if you are using a version older than 1.60, you will need the full archive, otherwise you will only need the update patch.
  • Extract the updated framework/patch into your Skyrim's data folder, or if using Mod Organizer (like you should be) then merge the files ontop of an existing MO mod install for SexLab Framework.
  • (optional, but recommended for safest upgrade) Disable ALL SexLab related mods except for SexLab.esm and any that are absolutely required or disabling will mean losing progress on in some way.
  • Navigate to your Skyrim's data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users folder and run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe utility.
  • If you have a custom animation skeleton installed (if you dont, you should) make sure you check the "Skeleton arm fix" patch.
  • Click the big button that reads "Update FNIS Behavior"
  • You should see a line that says "Reading SexLab ..." if not you've done something wrong.
  • Load your save game and you should see a notification that SexLab is updating and/or installing, it will then go through the update process.
    • If you were using a version of SexLab such as 1.59c or older, you will not get this notification and will instead need to go into the SexLab MCM and click the Install button.
  • Wait 1-2 minutes, until you see a notification that says SexLab has finished updating and/or installing
  • Wait another 30 seconds or so and then perform a quick test animation either via the SexLab MatchMaker mod or by starting one via the animation editor.
  • Assuming the test animation was successful, save your game with the update now fully applied, you should see the appropriate version number listed on the last page of the SexLab MCM.
  • (optional, but recommended for safest upgrade) if you followed step 3, you should now reinstall all the SexLab mods you disabled, ensuring you are using the latest version of each. For best results reinstall them one at a time and make sure they are functional with the new version of SexLab before reinstalling the next one.

I rarelly update, whenever a significant version comes out I make a clean installation. 

I never use the same save either. 

The new save I made was when i updated FNIS. I reinstalled the entire game + FNIS + Sexlab 1.6, made a new save, and still have crashes. 

I never had this issue with 1.5. 

I rarelly update, whenever a significant version comes out I make a clean installation. 

The new save I made was when i updated FNIS. I reinstalled the entire game + FNIS + Sexlab 1.6, made a new save, and still have crashes. 

You said you installed 1.60 version. Did you also installed 1.60.2 patch or full 1.60.2 version?

You said you installed 1.60 version. Did you also installed 1.60.2 patch or full 1.60.2 version?

Sorry for not specifying, I installed the full 1.60.2 version. The latest "hotfix" sexlab version so far. 

Sorry for not specifying, I installed the full 1.60.2 version. The latest "hotfix" sexlab version so far. 

Please, forgive me, but have to ask: did you checked all requirements before upgrade, because 1.06.2 requires SKYUI 5.0+, SKSE 1.7.3? if you do, the best would be to provide Log file so that we may see what is causing your crashing.

Ok got a modding question. I'm trying to exclude animations that are tagged in the aggresive section of toggle animations.

Which tag do I add to kotags?

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexActors[0] = akSpeaker
sexActors[1] = Game.GetPlayer()
String okTags = "Vaginal"
String koTags = "Furniture"
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(sexActors.length, okTags, koTags, RequireAll = true)
anims = SexLab.RemoveTagged(anims, koTags)
sdsMain.RemoveLover(akSpeaker,True)
SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)

Ok got a modding question. I'm trying to exclude animations that are tagged in the aggresive section of toggle animations.

sexActors[0] = akSpeaker
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(sexActors.length, okTags, koTags, RequireAll = true)

String koTags = "Furniture,Aggressive" would supress animations with tags furniture and aggressive. (All the animations under agressive in toggle animations section should have the tag agressive)

Edit: If your just trying to exclude furniture and agressive animations you really don't need to define anim = twice or even use your own string you could just use:

sexActors[0] = akSpeaker

sslBaseAnimation[] anims

anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Vaginal", "Furniture,Aggrssive") ;this would define the number of actors, look for the tag Vaginal and exclude ;the other two tags. SexLab defaults require all true so unless false you don't need to use that.

or this

sslThreadModel Thread = SexLab.NewThread()

Thread.AddActor(AkSpeaker)

Thread.AddActor(Game.GetPlayer())

Thread.SetAnimations(SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Vaginal", "Furniture,Aggressive")

Thread.StartThread()

sexActors[0] = akSpeaker

String koTags = "Furniture,Aggressive" would supress animations with tags furniture and aggressive. (All the animations under agressive in toggle animations section should have the tag agressive)

Yup that did the trick. Thank you. Is there a way I can make it never ask to play on a bed for certain types of animation?

SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags("......................" , AllowBed = False) add that in

or if using thread model

Thread.DisableBedUse(True)

Edit: Something you should do that I did and still do when there is a SexLab update is open the SexLabFramework.psc and read through it. It's an easy way to learn about the framework and the different ways you can use it.

My installation is missing the female (ork) naked outfit that can be enabled in the sexlab options.

I've installed the SexLab Framework, SexLab Aroused, FNIS Behaviour, Spells and creatures, Zaz Animation Pack (Textures), XP32 Maximum Skeleton and the Unofficial Skyrim Patch (+ Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire. aswell as More Nasty Critters and Animal Mansion Plus.

Am I missing a resource?

My installation is missing the female (ork) naked outfit that can be enabled in the sexlab options.

I've installed the SexLab Framework, SexLab Aroused, FNIS Behaviour, Spells and creatures, Zaz Animation Pack (Textures), XP32 Maximum Skeleton and the Unofficial Skyrim Patch (+ Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire. aswell as More Nasty Critters and Animal Mansion Plus.

Am I missing a resource?

what body replacers are you using uunp or cbbe?

or if you are using the vanilla body then i would suggest getting one of the above mentioned bodyreplacers, and for u to install SOS (Schlongs of Skyrim)

and to install xpmse skeleton v3.68

Hey I have a problem with SexLab. None of the animations are working.

Read this and this saying none of the animations are working does not give enough information for anyone to even attempt to help you.

Give the proper information maybe read a little on your own (You will learn more this way and have less problems in the future) if you still are stuck there are many people here who are more than happy to help.

I've searched this thread for the last few hours, and haven't found my issue (Although I could just be slightly blind)

My game is working fine, all of my mods work, except for SLFramework.

On my Test save - a save that has been part of my game since mid 2014 - everything works, but on my most recent save - Feburary of this year, and every subsequent new character ive started, after updating to 1.60 deactivates SLFrsmework, and wont reactivate.

Basically in short, one save works, every other save that I have, I go into the MCM menu to "install" SL, upon clicking the install tab it dulls out and I have to exit out of the menu to try again, never working.

Any ideas from the community?