Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

hold on a moment... you needed some log to debug the facial expressions right... just checked my papyrus logs and there was nothing that would refer to facial expressions or anything else happening during an animation... could you clarify if you need the papyrus log or some other log to be generated....

question about animations ashal.

in the past i used to be able to do something like Debug.SendAnimationEvent one of the sexlab animations at random, like, a1_s4, of anything, and it would work. in 1.6, if i try it, for example ap_missionary_a1_s3 i get "cannot be processed by the graph" BUT if i do a1_s1 first THEN do a1_s3, it works. if this was an intentional change, it kinda messes up a lot of things that were using your resources (mainly all my mods, lol) - but honestly i am not sure why it would not be happy with it now.

my reason for doing this with your animations was because a lot of them are good separately for things like birthing and whatever other simple actions, even if they weren't intended for them. basically, it looks like they can no longer be used out of sequence. :(

[update] wow, i cant even jump back to a1_s1 after doing a1_s4. i have to jump to reset the player, and then start over from 1.

When I try to allow creature animations the following things happen:

I enter SL menu and activate relevant option

then exit from MCM to the game and wait

after receiving "Creature animations installed" message (it appears two times with a short interval) I save the game

and this savegame becomes corrupted: i have CTD trying to load it and even SaveTool crashes when I try to open this save file

I use SL v. 1.60 hotfix 2. Where could be the problem?

after receiving "Creature animations installed" message (it appears two times with a short interval) I save the game

and this savegame becomes corrupted: i have CTD trying to load it and even SaveTool crashes when I try to open this save file

I think I found out the cause of save files corruption. When I disabled all More Nasty Critters esp's in my load order the problem dissapeared. So, someone tell please is there any possibility to use MNC 8.33 together with SL 1.60.2?

did you install the creature animations file from sexlab

GODDAMMIT another crash... i fixed my goddamn save and the log seems much cleaner... what am i missing in it... 

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

your new log is much cleaner now, it's still overactive creature framework, but assuming your rig can handle the mod that doesn't appear to be the issue here

I would have expected your ctd at this line here:

[09/05/2015 - 11:09:38PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.TriggerOrgasm() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line ?

[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.FireAction() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line 113

[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.Action() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 960

[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.OnUpdate() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line ?

[09/05/2015 - 11:09:38PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp77"

stack:

[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.TriggerOrgasm() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line ?

[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.FireAction() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line 113

[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.Action() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 960

[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.OnUpdate() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line ?

[09/05/2015 - 11:09:38PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart

[09/05/2015 - 11:09:38PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Elethor] - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [18] BaseEnjoyment[-58] FullEnjoyment[76]

[09/05/2015 - 11:09:38PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[silent Mark] - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [19] BaseEnjoyment[-66] FullEnjoyment[85]

[09/05/2015 - 11:09:50PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Refresh) - Lag Timer: 8.265991

[09/05/2015 - 11:09:51PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Stage has timer: 12.000000

[09/05/2015 - 11:09:51PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmStart

[09/05/2015 - 11:09:51PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[09/05/2015 - 11:09:51PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp77"

stack:

but instead you were able to continue playing after that

your eventual ctd appears to be starting scene

[09/05/2015 - 11:14:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.379150

[09/05/2015 - 11:14:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart

unfortunately for that type error you'll need ashal's direct help

looks to me like you need the scene name that's causing the issue, but I don't see how to get that info in sl 1.6

I think I found out the cause of save files corruption. When I disabled all More Nasty Critters esp's in my load order the problem dissapeared. So, someone tell please is there any possibility to use MNC 8.33 together with SL 1.60.2?

personally I prefer the original nude creatures 2.2 from before creature framework and nasty critters were added, it was much more stable game before they added those 2 mods into it, but if you still prefer the new version with nasty critters i'd suggest asking at their thread

question about animations ashal.

in the past i used to be able to do something like Debug.SendAnimationEvent one of the sexlab animations at random, like, a1_s4, of anything, and it would work. in 1.6, if i try it, for example ap_missionary_a1_s3 i get "cannot be processed by the graph" BUT if i do a1_s1 first THEN do a1_s3, it works. if this was an intentional change, it kinda messes up a lot of things that were using your resources (mainly all my mods, lol) - but honestly i am not sure why it would not be happy with it now.

my reason for doing this with your animations was because a lot of them are good separately for things like birthing and whatever other simple actions, even if they weren't intended for them. basically, it looks like they can no longer be used out of sequence. :(

[update] wow, i cant even jump back to a1_s1 after doing a1_s4. i have to jump to reset the player, and then start over from 1.

Read the following conversation: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17067-fnis-for-modders-fnis-40-wip/?p=1270154 (it continues to the next page)

Then you can check sslActorAlias.SendAnimation() to see how it's worked around in 1.60

GODDAMMIT another crash... i fixed my goddamn save and the log seems much cleaner... what am i missing in it... 

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

[09/05/2015 - 11:09:38PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:
[09/05/2015 - 11:09:38PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp77"
stack:
[09/05/2015 - 11:09:38PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[09/05/2015 - 11:09:38PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Elethor]  - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [18] BaseEnjoyment[-58] FullEnjoyment[76]
[09/05/2015 - 11:09:38PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[silent Mark]  - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [19] BaseEnjoyment[-66] FullEnjoyment[85]
[09/05/2015 - 11:09:50PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Refresh) - Lag Timer: 8.265991
[09/05/2015 - 11:09:51PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Stage has timer: 12.000000
[09/05/2015 - 11:09:51PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmStart
[09/05/2015 - 11:09:51PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/05/2015 - 11:09:51PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp77"
stack:

This isn't likely to directly be crash inducing, but it's heavily suggestive that there could be something more major underneath that's happening for similar reasons, such as having a mod that is interfering with SexLab's quest, properites, or forms, causing the sfx it's trying to play, and possibly other important properties never properly sets. Running the rebuild/clean function from the sexlab mcm may or may not fix it, if it doesn't it's likely being caused by an incompatible mod. 

Can also just be shitty luck. Some other sexlab mods are noted to try and do to much at animation startup and cause crashes themselves. Notably of which would include SexLab Defeat, Creature Framework and Nude Creatures.

I have a question guys.

After install hotfix2, HDT default.xml for breast and butt behaves really weird and shuttle every bit whenever finish animation.

Is that due to hotfix2 or it's me only?

SexLab has zero to do with, nor touches, anything related to HDT-PE or HDT-SMP.  You're either imagining things or made some other HDT related change around the same time.

Hmm, since SL 1.6x came with included HDT Highheel Support, i guess the SL Highheel Patch isn´t needed anymore?

I am asking, because auf fresh Skyrim install on new system i am trying to figure out, which mods are not neccessary anymore. :)

No you don't need it anymore, there is a toggle in the SexLab MCM now to enable/disable the removal of the high heels effect when entering an animation with heels on.

[09/05/2015 - 11:14:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.379150

[09/05/2015 - 11:14:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart

unfortunately for that type error you'll need ashal's direct help

looks to me like you need the scene name that's causing the issue, but I don't see how to get that info in sl 1.6

That's not an error, it's just log messages informing when sexlab finishes and starts something, and how long it took for it to finish some things - which is printed backwards, it didn't take 9.37 seconds in this case, it took 10 - 9.37 = 0.63 seconds to finish the actor syncing between stages.

Any updates on the devious devices crash issue? I do know they can cause an area crash and a new game crash and even a load game crash.

You'd have to ask in the devious devices thread.

hmm i also found a patch i inserted to SKSE myself... i belive it was just in need of the ini file to increase the heapsize to 512... so now that i have 768mb total heapsize maybe i wont crash... unless a crash is caused by something else... but online i saw a vid explaining about how skyrim works and how unstable it gets when memory exceeds the default 256, 256 heaps... 

we shall see if this helps with the crashes... 

This isn't likely to directly be crash inducing, but it's heavily suggestive that there could be something more major underneath that's happening for similar reasons, such as having a mod that is interfering with SexLab's quest, properites, or forms, causing the sfx it's trying to play, and possibly other important properties never properly sets. Running the rebuild/clean function from the sexlab mcm may or may not fix it, if it doesn't it's likely being caused by an incompatible mod. 

Can also just be shitty luck. Some other sexlab mods are noted to try and do to much at animation startup and cause crashes themselves. Notably of which would include SexLab Defeat, Creature Framework and Nude Creatures.

just fyi... i did a full savegame clean uninstalling all sexlab mods and sexlab framework... i am pretty sure that means the rebuild/clean is not nessecery cause if this problem rose even after that full savegame clean and reinstalling framework and saving and then installing the sexlab other mods again... the clean cannot remove it... can it?

i already had all of my sex stats reset and all of the quests too... not to mention many of my prostitutes lost their jobs in the process :D 

im training new ones and id hate to for those new ones that i trained to loose their jobs too...

i am pretty sure that means the rebuild/clean is not nessecery

"pretty sure" is not the same as "sure." Running the rebuild/clean function from sexlab's mcm only takes a few minutes and will tell you for sure one way or the other. Just export your settings before doing it and import your settings again afterward if you're worried about losing your configuration. Stats and other sexlab mods aren't effected by it either, not unless they are specifically hooking into sexlab's clean process to initiate their own, which no mods do that I'm aware of.

Read the following conversation: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17067-fnis-for-modders-fnis-40-wip/?p=1270154 (it continues to the next page)

Then you can check sslActorAlias.SendAnimation() to see how it's worked around in 1.60

alright, thanks for that ashal. i see your workaround is exactly what i had planned to had you not been able to get back. awesome minds think alike obviously. kinda annoying though, can't say i've experienced the problems you ran into with either SL or ZAP animations yet. the only bug i ever ran into was i could no longer brandish weapons if i didn't sheathe them before SendAnimationEvent.

Ok, so after fighting with it for 3 hours to find out why the animations wouldn't play, I found out that it was a FNIS error. I think it must've been something with the 5.5 update because even with sexlab disabled I couldn't do the idle animations. Downgrading it to 5.4 fixed everything. Hope that helps somebody at least :)

I get all nervous posting anything, because I've either totally missed some tweak

or

an arcane plugin is interfering?

No way it could be sexlab or the hotfixes, can I ask my question now?

The lurkers in my last playthrough were fine, spitting and jumping around.

But This playthrough, after only the hotfix2 was added,

I noticed they're standing around breathing, instead of looking pissed,

and won't fall down (for ten seconds) when you kill them,

I suspected some outdated creature mod.

I don't use any except yours and Fnis.

I've updated jcontainers, papyrusutil (from Nexus) (Did I mention not until I noticed they were really-really idle?)

Your mod's built-in checker says everything is fine,

Fnis is 5.5 and has some minions (a creature thing and a sexy-walk thing, and some hotfix thing)

OK if you don't know or never heard of this, nevermind.

BTW seekers are normal.

i am pretty sure that means the rebuild/clean is not nessecery

"pretty sure" is not the same as "sure." Running the rebuild/clean function from sexlab's mcm only takes a few minutes and will tell you for sure one way or the other. Just export your settings before doing it and import your settings again afterward if you're worried about losing your configuration. Stats and other sexlab mods aren't effected by it either, not unless they are specifically hooking into sexlab's clean process to initiate their own, which no mods do that I'm aware of.

very well ashal... i will do as you say... 

hmm... dear god, i almost sound like a bottom that i am :D

hmm... quick quiz... how do i stop sexlab arousal taking over the schlong erect-nonerect state in sexlab... cause it is rather annoying seeing the player or npc-s loose their hardon while doing it... makes syncing the animations a bit... hard... funny choice of words :D 

anyways... is there a program to edit and adjust the animations or even create new ones to my liking out there? one for a person who has never done it...

would love to give the community a bit more "behind" approach animations and... well... you catch my drift :D

In case nobody reported this one yet. I have been getting several Pure Virtual Call runtime errors at or soon after SexLab's global adjustment profile.

It have Animation Profile set to #1 with Race/gender adjustments set to OFF and Even actor Height set to OFF as well.

Usually, these errors seem to happen after a dialogue topic where my character receives an item (begging in SexLab Dialogues).

Edit:

Here is a typical example of log when that happens:

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [Zad]: OnSleepStop()
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [sLRArousalPollingScript ]: Running update...
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [sLRArousalPollingScript ]: Isn't aroused enough yet.
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [Zad]: Finished processing events. Re-Polling..
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::OnUpdateGameTime()
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [Zad]: CheckAllEvents()
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.499992)
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Bailey" [Actor < (B506D8C3)>]]; already active
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [sD] SLavery exposure: 158 - level: 6
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [sLH] Bimbo status update - Days transformed: 20
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [slh+] bimbo transformation level: 0
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=1, Tags=Masturbation,F, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] SEXLAB - Found Animations(5)
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Entering Making State
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SexLife: OnUpdate start work function
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] [sLH] Days since Sex acts : 1
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Lucrecia) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] [Zad]: Player is in a sexlab scene. Not starting new vibration effect.
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lucrecia] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias ]
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] [Zad]: Player is in a sexlab scene. Not starting new vibration effect.
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Using Bed Type: 3
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Filtered out '0' Primary Animations with tags: ["Furniture", "Standing"]
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Jesper) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] [Zad]: Processing [Trip over]
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 1. Next staggered update in 1.500000
[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - Global

In 1.59c, my game crashed half of the time I tried to start animations, now in 1.60 it crashes when the animations finish.  I'll also get a runtime error message (Visual C++ Pure Virtual Function Call R6025) just as often as the CTDs. 

I have my skeletons installed correctly and FNIS, so why am I always getting these errors and problems? 

I'd also like to mention that my computer isn't the greatest, I can't run Skyrim anything above the low ini settings so is it just my system that can't handle these animation mods or something else I'm doing wrong? 

Please Help!