Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Well, thanks Pinute & azmodan22 for your support, I really appreciate them. Sorry I went to bed, I was realized I stayed up pretty much all night dealing with the MCM.

I reinstalled the older Sexlab for now, tomorrow I have a half day off & the whole day after off as well, I might tear the files apart & put it into pieces 1 by 1 again, see what went wrong.

But really, I have no idea what went wrong, FNIS is good, the save is clean, the console command & MCM doesn't work, hmm...

Edit: Fixed, So I found out my SkyUI was 0.7 too old. I'll come back later if something else isn't right.

@ash51892

try this:

if you can, quicksave, (if you can't just ignore, might work with your current save/autosave) and then type "coc elsweyr" in the console without quotation marks. when the place is loaded just load your last save and try to leave the orphanage

I can't save, relocate, or start a new game as a female (though this one may be due to something else like the sos skeleton on males and maximum skeleton for females, needed the maximum for estrus chaurus) because it ctd's, I was unable to use the console command you provided without it crashing. I think I may have to uninstall everything, start a new game and install one by one for the 5th time in 2 monthes due to updating 1 mod and it messing with the load order, and I don't want to use a load order fixer (like boss) because some mods I use have issues with them

I am running a ton of mods, and BOSS fixes 90% of the CTD's I have...those few mods that get 'glitchy', I manually move to the right position... Takes a little trial and error, but once I learn what "hash" sits where, it keeps me from getting CTDs...

I would suggest at least TRYING boss... It is a definite CTD saver and will probably solve 80% of your problems... 

Those mods that no matter what I do to change load order that give me issues, I get rid of..

Here is a list of my mods... Check your load order against it, because mine works... Including the main ESMs and DLCs I have 123 mods running, without constant CTD's...

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

NewStyleEyes.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

HentaiPregnancy.esm

Unique.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

SplashofRain.esp

randomthunder.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp

bestrape.esp

Bestiality_NudeBears.esp

Immersive Battles.esp

Immersive Brigands.esp

Immersive Dawnguard.esp

Immersive Dragonborn.esp

Immersive Factions.esp

Immersive Mercenaries.esp

Immersive Patrols.esp

Immersive Travelers.esp

Immersive Werewolves.esp

PerkPointPotion.esp

Point The Way.esp

Real Clouds.esp

SexLabProcreation.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI.esp

Enhanced 3rd Person Camera.esp

AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp

EliteRogueArmour.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

LB Blood of the Divines.esp

MashupUNP.esp

R18Pn - Inner Wear Set.esp

SleekSteel_StandAlone.esp

SPOA_shield.esp

SPOAsilverknight.esp

UniqueBows.esp

Wet.esp

Lock Overhaul.esp

SkyRe_Main.esp

SkyRe_Combat.esp

SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

SkyRe_StandingStones.esp

Beautiful Riften.esp

Beautiful Whiterun.esp

Immersive Events.esp

CharredSkeeverReplacer.esp

Friendly Werewolves.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

HPSoulGemBirth.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp

UnreadBooksGlow.esp

aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp

SoS - The Wilds.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp

RLO - Adaptive Interiors Vanilla Weathers Patch.esp

Derrax_Male_Werewolf_ANIMALpenis.esp

Werewolves.esp

Locational Damage.esp

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp

TemptressVixen.esp

Kawaii Face Presets.esp

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp

UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp

Bijin Warmaidens UNP One esp.esp

Lydia.esp

AelaTheHuntress.esp

FollowerWander2.esp

NoNakedComments.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

DeadlyMutilation.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

SkyRe_Races.esp

ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

Immersive Interiors.esp

ReProccer.esp

immersive roads.esp

BodyChange.esp

Bestiality Bear Spell.esp

WarmerTorchLighting.esp

Mildred.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

sneKraaytheHunter.esp

DarkDiciple DBreplacer.esp

DarkDiciple Standalone.esp

Whiterun Complete.esp

AmenomurakumonoTsurugi.esp

Hanali.esp

Hearthfirebeds.esp

Dragon Allies.esp

No Spell.esp

AnimalSex.esp

Better Breezehome.esp

LittleKeepPro.esp

If you run as many mods as I do, you have to know your mods and how they interact with the game... And you have to keep them updated... Updates break things in mods or create conflicts with other mods... I use Tes5edit to check for some of the conflicts that I know about, and then I run Ordenator to compress textures and bsa's....  Makes for a much cleaner run...

I'm sorry some do not wish to run a load order organizer, but unfortunately, you take the responsibility on the CTD's yourself then.

*shrug*...

Anyone else having a problem when you trigger an animation and that the characters are like 3 ft away from each other even with changing location? I tried changing/swtiching locations, rotating stage, everything but the characters stay 3tf apart. It's only happened since I updated to the latest version.

Are they also sliding around naked?

Oh they're naked and performing the animations alright, in the air.

@ash51892

try this:

if you can, quicksave, (if you can't just ignore, might work with your current save/autosave) and then type "coc elsweyr" in the console without quotation marks. when the place is loaded just load your last save and try to leave the orphanage

I can't save, relocate, or start a new game as a female (though this one may be due to something else like the sos skeleton on males and maximum skeleton for females, needed the maximum for estrus chaurus) because it ctd's, I was unable to use the console command you provided without it crashing. I think I may have to uninstall everything, start a new game and install one by one for the 5th time in 2 monthes due to updating 1 mod and it messing with the load order, and I don't want to use a load order fixer (like boss) because some mods I use have issues with them

I am running a ton of mods, and BOSS fixes 90% of the CTD's I have...those few mods that get 'glitchy', I manually move to the right position... Takes a little trial and error, but once I learn what "hash" sits where, it keeps me from getting CTDs...

I would suggest at least TRYING boss... It is a definite CTD saver and will probably solve 80% of your problems... 

Those mods that no matter what I do to change load order that give me issues, I get rid of..

Here is a list of my mods... Check your load order against it, because mine works... Including the main ESMs and DLCs I have 123 mods running, without constant CTD's...

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

NewStyleEyes.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

HentaiPregnancy.esm

Unique.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

SplashofRain.esp

randomthunder.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp

bestrape.esp

Bestiality_NudeBears.esp

Immersive Battles.esp

Immersive Brigands.esp

Immersive Dawnguard.esp

Immersive Dragonborn.esp

Immersive Factions.esp

Immersive Mercenaries.esp

Immersive Patrols.esp

Immersive Travelers.esp

Immersive Werewolves.esp

PerkPointPotion.esp

Point The Way.esp

Real Clouds.esp

SexLabProcreation.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI.esp

Enhanced 3rd Person Camera.esp

AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp

EliteRogueArmour.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

LB Blood of the Divines.esp

MashupUNP.esp

R18Pn - Inner Wear Set.esp

SleekSteel_StandAlone.esp

SPOA_shield.esp

SPOAsilverknight.esp

UniqueBows.esp

Wet.esp

Lock Overhaul.esp

SkyRe_Main.esp

SkyRe_Combat.esp

SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

SkyRe_StandingStones.esp

Beautiful Riften.esp

Beautiful Whiterun.esp

Immersive Events.esp

CharredSkeeverReplacer.esp

Friendly Werewolves.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

HPSoulGemBirth.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp

UnreadBooksGlow.esp

aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp

SoS - The Wilds.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp

RLO - Adaptive Interiors Vanilla Weathers Patch.esp

Derrax_Male_Werewolf_ANIMALpenis.esp

Werewolves.esp

Locational Damage.esp

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp

TemptressVixen.esp

Kawaii Face Presets.esp

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp

UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp

Bijin Warmaidens UNP One esp.esp

Lydia.esp

AelaTheHuntress.esp

FollowerWander2.esp

NoNakedComments.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

DeadlyMutilation.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

SkyRe_Races.esp

ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

Immersive Interiors.esp

ReProccer.esp

immersive roads.esp

BodyChange.esp

Bestiality Bear Spell.esp

WarmerTorchLighting.esp

Mildred.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

sneKraaytheHunter.esp

DarkDiciple DBreplacer.esp

DarkDiciple Standalone.esp

Whiterun Complete.esp

AmenomurakumonoTsurugi.esp

Hanali.esp

Hearthfirebeds.esp

Dragon Allies.esp

No Spell.esp

AnimalSex.esp

Better Breezehome.esp

LittleKeepPro.esp

If you run as many mods as I do, you have to know your mods and how they interact with the game... And you have to keep them updated... Updates break things in mods or create conflicts with other mods... I use Tes5edit to check for some of the conflicts that I know about, and then I run Ordenator to compress textures and bsa's....  Makes for a much cleaner run...

I'm sorry some do not wish to run a load order organizer, but unfortunately, you take the responsibility on the CTD's yourself then.

*shrug*...

I also recommend BOSS as an essential tool. That team is nearly always right. 

The way I deal with items that BOSS doesn't recognize, or want to custom sort for some reason is to use BOSS Userlist Manager. I can create new rules for mods that BOSS doesn't know or override BOSS's existing rule with one of my own. That way I get the benefits of BOSS and don't to manually resort the special cases each time I run it. 

Ashal, thank you so much for your work. I've done some programming and appreciate the mountain of effort you have put into this. I have Aroused, Comfort, Romance, Random and Radiant Prostitution all working quite well. Transitions are smoother, alignment for 95% is rock solid. Yes there a few minor glitches but they are not related to your algorythms but more likely related to FNIS update kinks or perhaps simply a parameter typo. I'll do some more investigating and provide hopefully useful feedback but thanks to you (and company) I'm having an absolute blast. I'm going to see what I can get to work with the beasties but since those mods are still really in their infancy, anything that works is bonus.

I have a question. I hope its related to sexlab core but not sure. When my armour re-equips after the act it doesn't equip fully, I get my clothes back on but all enchants and the stats of the armour are lost, I have to re-equip everything manually to get them to work again. Just wondering if this is a bug or is it conflict on my end.

thx for all your work on this btw its kept me playing skyrim for months longer than I would have usually :)

Does Matchmaker need to be updated to work with 1.20?

If so, that would explain some things.  I was just under the impression that it was like the other updates, and everything would automatically work, partly because I heard people talking about the bestiality animations n stuff.

Eh, I guess I can wait if Matchmaker needs an update.  I like that plugin the most, its just simple

I dont think it does. If it does i would think Ashal wouldve updated it with the release of 1.20. It is the very basic testing tool to initiate animations afterall.

It's working in my game as a matter of fact I discovered I guess a glitch where if you cast the spell on a troll or spider it will trigger the sex animation lol It will chase you trying to beat the shit out of ya until the timer ticks down then fuck the shit outta your character

Guest Jenova23

Anyone else having a problem when you trigger an animation and that the characters are like 3 ft away from each other even with changing location? I tried changing/swtiching locations, rotating stage, everything but the characters stay 3tf apart. It's only happened since I updated to the latest version.

Are they also sliding around naked?

Oh they're naked and performing the animations alright, in the air.

I have this same problem as well everything was working fine until I upgraded floating in place I can't select my pc voice because it will just reset to random in the mcm menu also the spectators mod npc are stuck as well with the same dialogue during sex can we get a list of whats compatible with this version.

Ah, I was just curious since when I tried it with matchmaker, when i cast the spell on them, nothing happens...not even a failed animation, they just stand there like nothing happened.

just incase im going to throw this out there since while reading your post you mention casting "A" or "THE" spell...you do know that matchmaker requires (at least for me) casting two spells right?... one for yourself and one for the person/creature you wish to get freaky with...irresistibly attractive self and irresistibly attractive other are the names I believe

Ah, I was just curious since when I tried it with matchmaker, when i cast the spell on them, nothing happens...not even a failed animation, they just stand there like nothing happened.

just incase im going to throw this out there since while reading your post you mention casting "A" or "THE" spell...you do know that matchmaker requires (at least for me) casting two spells right?... one for yourself and one for the person/creature you wish to get freaky with...irresistibly attractive self and irresistibly attractive other are the names I believe

I know how matchmaker works, I know its two spells.

I tried yet again after reinstalling 1.20 for the fifth or so time now, and it still happens.  Yes I followed the guide in the OP 100%.  I even followed this guide someone offered to help me with on another forum to see if that would fix my problem:

http://puu.sh/4ELSv.txt

...and still, I absolutely cannot get Match maker to work with 1.20.  I reverted to 1.14 and it worked then.  I have tried literally everything and I cannot get match maker to work with 1.20.  

What happens is, I cast the spells, and it acts like the script doesn't even register.  They just go about their business.  There's not even a FNIS animation error, signifying that it just flat out refused to work, and I am pretty sure it is not an animation issue.  This only happens in 1.20, 1.15 and lower are completely fine.

Just a quick update:

1. MatchMaker 100% works fine with 1.20, if you are having issues with it, the problem is with your install above all, there is no debate on this issue. If you are having an issue; take a godmaned hit from the FAQ and post a debug log instead of just bitching about something not working.

2. I plan on releasing a small 1.21 update that fixes a couple things AFTER the final version of FNIS 4.0 comes out.

I've got the hotfix and fnis beta4.2. Whenever I load a save, I get correct dialog from whatever mod, but no animations, unless I go into rebuild and clean and re-assign animations. Then they work again until I close Skyrim and load again. Bit of a pain, but at least it's sort of working, lol.

I've got the hotfix and fnis beta4.2. Whenever I load a save, I get correct dialog from whatever mod, but no animations, unless I go into rebuild and clean and re-assign animations. Then they work again until I close Skyrim and load again. Bit of a pain, but at least it's sort of working, lol.

do you have save, quit and reload your save after use the clean system ? its important

and , maybe not needed, but why not, use FNIS tool after this. i know its not important and all, but FNIS tool is the best way for fix not working animation.

(kill me if i say something bad ^^)

I tried yet again after reinstalling 1.20 for the fifth or so time now, and it still happens.  Yes I followed the guide in the OP 100%.  I even followed this guide someone offered to help me with on another forum to see if that would fix my problem:

...and still, I absolutely cannot get Match maker to work with 1.20.  I reverted to 1.14 and it worked then.  I have tried literally everything and I cannot get match maker to work with 1.20.  

What happens is, I cast the spells, and it acts like the script doesn't even register.  They just go about their business.  There's not even a FNIS animation error, signifying that it just flat out refused to work, and I am pretty sure it is not an animation issue.  This only happens in 1.20, 1.15 and lower are completely fine.

I had this issue at first too, I did a complete re-install of all mods and deleted ALL saves. this fixed it for me and will fix a lot more mods than just "clean save" clean save isn't 100% , only way to really check a mod is broken is clean it all out and start again. You can even run 2 installs of a game, one for all ya mods and progression of characters and one vanilla version to check mods individually.

I had this issue at first too, I did a complete re-install of all mods and deleted ALL saves. this fixed it for me and will fix a lot more mods than just "clean save" clean save isn't 100% , only way to really check a mod is broken is clean it all out and start again. You can even run 2 installs of a game, one for all ya mods and progression of characters and one vanilla version to check mods individually.

Meh, its just not worth it then.  I just got done trying to fix it all for the final time.  I'm pretty sure a full clean install like that would get it to work, but I don't want to go through the hassle of deleting ALL my saves.