Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Wow.. for as many mods and SexLab stuff as I run... I'm not encountering the problems like everyone else...

Sometimes, after RandomSex, I get stuck in this wierd 'collisions' glitch... where I go throught the environment but when I toggle 'tcl' on i'm floating around , not going up or down, stuck at the level I was before..  toggle 'tcl' off, then i can go up and down, but cannot 'collide' with the ground anymore...  

Have to exit game, come back and all is ok.. but only after a Random Sex encounter, and only 'sometimes' does it happen...

I cannot stress running "BOSS" enough....  to most of you having CTD's....

Please, please, please... if you haven't used it... try it... You'll thank me later... A great modder told me about this long ago, and it helped me with my CTD's..  

http://boss-developers.github.io/  <  Get Boss

Sorry, but having read all these comments since the update, I'm going to turn asshole mode on.

Christ you people are trying way too hard and making it out to be way more complicated than it is. I didn't just shit out an update here and call it 1.20. Common sense and basic problem solving fixes 98% of the stuff being complained about here, and most of those I would put the blame elsewhere, not on the framework.

I said in the update as simply as possible; SexLab 1.20 WILL BREAK EXISTING SEXLAB MODS. If you're having an issue with something sexlab related, look to the mod you're using, common sense of that simple statement about the update should tell you that. Telling me Zaz animations are broken are a complete waste of effort, I do not control Zaz, and a casual glance at the thread for those animations would tell you he's aware of the issue and has a fix coming.

FNIS 4.0 Beta has some issues, this isn't SexLab's fault or even strictly related to SexLab, IT AFFECTS ALL MODS RELYING ON FNIS. I explained how to fix SexLab's porition of it, but that's just it, a portion of it, if you have other mods using FNIS use some common sense and fix those as well. I am not the catchall support for all things animation related, it's not my job to fix those other mods for you. I can tell you beyond any reasonable doubt, that a basic install of just FNIS Beta 4.2 and SexLab's hotfix patch, works without problem. If you have other animation mods installed on top of that, that's on you to solve and not me.

Menus disappearing from the Mod configuration page after running setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1?  Not my problem, the command is part of SkyUI, not SexLab, all it does is tell SkyUI to refresh the mods attached. It is openly suggested on the download page for SkyUI to use the command whenever a menu is missing.If something disappears- whoa what's that? When a menu is missing? Gee, maybe you should run the command again to try and get the missing page back. Or just reinstall that mod so it reattaches the menu, in either case complaining about it to me is just going to fall on deaf ears.

Sorry, but having read all these comments since the update, I'm going to turn asshole mode on.

Christ you people are trying way too hard and making it out to be way more complicated than it is. I didn't just shit out an update here and call it 1.20. Common sense and basic problem solving fixes 98% of the stuff being complained about here, and most of those I would put the blame elsewhere, not on the framework.

*** Entirely justified explanation of what SexLab is and is not deleted because it is just above ***

Just in case it gets lost in the clamor... SexLab is GREAT. I, for one, love it and eagerly look forward to every update and improvement. Thanks for all the effort!

@ash51892

try this:

if you can, quicksave, (if you can't just ignore, might work with your current save/autosave) and then type "coc elsweyr" in the console without quotation marks. when the place is loaded just load your last save and try to leave the orphanage

I can't save, relocate, or start a new game as a female (though this one may be due to something else like the sos skeleton on males and maximum skeleton for females, needed the maximum for estrus chaurus) because it ctd's, I was unable to use the console command you provided without it crashing. I think I may have to uninstall everything, start a new game and install one by one for the 5th time in 2 monthes due to updating 1 mod and it messing with the load order, and I don't want to use a load order fixer (like boss) because some mods I use have issues with them

anyone happen to know were I can look to see why the sounds/voices keep changing back to random after I switch it over to one of the other ones? I uninstalled the sex lab voice mod but still changes. only thing that I have far as sexlab related mods is lover's comfort and sexlabs aroused(updated one) and lover's hooks along with matchmaker. used boss  and finis 4.2 with finis creatures. would SkyUI affect it that way? 

anyone happen to know were I can look to see why the sounds/voices keep changing back to random after I switch it over to one of the other ones? I uninstalled the sex lab voice mod but still changes. only thing that I have far as sexlab related mods is lover's comfort and sexlabs aroused(updated one) and lover's hooks along with matchmaker. used boss  and finis 4.2 with finis creatures. would SkyUI affect it that way? 

I noticed it does that too, I set it for the Stimulated voice, and even though it always shows up as "random", it didn't actually change the voice type my character is still using the Stimulated voice, me thinks it's just a little bug.

I noticed it does that too, I set it for the Stimulated voice, and even though it always shows up as "random", it didn't actually change the voice type my character is still using the Stimulated voice, me thinks it's just a little bug.

kk thanks. since it's a bug I won't worry about it.   I got the animations to line up once again by installing fnis 4.3 and creature 4.0. it will do till the next Fnis update.

Matchmaker doesn't work anymore for me with 1.20, does it need to be updated??  I am pretty sure I installed this mod correctly.  The newer Sexlab MCM thing works, but the matchmaker scripts apparently no longer function.  I tried a clean save with no matchmaker, then added it again.  Didn't work.  Gettin' frustrated.

I said in the update as simply as possible; SexLab 1.20 WILL BREAK EXISTING SEXLAB MODS. If you're having an issue with something sexlab related, look to the mod you're using, common sense of that simple statement about the update should tell you that.

Well There's your problem right there... you expect people to have common sence.

Anyone else having a problem when you trigger an animation and that the characters are like 3 ft away from each other even with changing location? I tried changing/swtiching locations, rotating stage, everything but the characters stay 3tf apart. It's only happened since I updated to the latest version.

Anyone else having a problem when you trigger an animation and that the characters are like 3 ft away from each other even with changing location? I tried changing/swtiching locations, rotating stage, everything but the characters stay 3tf apart. It's only happened since I updated to the latest version.

Are they also sliding around naked?

Thanks ashal for the explanation. before I red your post about issues that other (animation) mods are causing, I also believed that I had problems related to your 1.2 update. Well, after listened your suggestion(s) in that post and repair as much mods as I could, my game behave much stable. Thank you sir. You rock

I said in the update as simply as possible; SexLab 1.20 WILL BREAK EXISTING SEXLAB MODS.

Hello,

First I thank you for your work.

What to to with the old files ?

SexLabMatchMaker.zip

SexLabResources.20130511.zip

Can I uninstall and delete them ?

TIA

Okay I get back to FNIS3 and SL 1.15 and wait until the other SL Mods (RandomSex, Lover´s Hook, Matchmaker, Lover´s Comfort,SexLab Aroused and SexLab Romance)  I use, get an update.

Now we have to wait until the other SL Mods get an update.

@ Ashal thanks for your great work, what I see in SL 1.20 is really great :shy:

A standing ovation for you, Xazl and Fore... It's a quite massive and complicate stuff we have here. A three way (no pun intended) upgrade with Fnis, Sexlab Framework and Zap all depending on each other. So thank you for the hard work.

If things get messy better to wait some days (days not weeks) for everything to be settled down. Fnis final should be out this Wednesday  Then will come a Zap update to make it compatible. And you should have also a new Defeat 4.0 with creature rape support. 

Does Matchmaker need to be updated to work with 1.20?

If so, that would explain some things.  I was just under the impression that it was like the other updates, and everything would automatically work, partly because I heard people talking about the bestiality animations n stuff.

Eh, I guess I can wait if Matchmaker needs an update.  I like that plugin the most, its just simple

Does Matchmaker need to be updated to work with 1.20?

If so, that would explain some things.  I was just under the impression that it was like the other updates, and everything would automatically work, partly because I heard people talking about the bestiality animations n stuff.

Eh, I guess I can wait if Matchmaker needs an update.  I like that plugin the most, its just simple

I dont think it does. If it does i would think Ashal wouldve updated it with the release of 1.20. It is the very basic testing tool to initiate animations afterall.

Ah, I was just curious since when I tried it with matchmaker, when i cast the spell on them, nothing happens...not even a failed animation, they just stand there like nothing happened.

Perhaps its an outdated FNIS issue. Read the hotfix section of the first post to see the newer instruction for the new update.

As someone said before, with the beta 4.2 FNIS, the animations will properly end ragdoll ending disable, will not with it enabled. 

Ashal thank you for all the hard work, this is a great framework and is improving at an amazing rate. Dont let a few idiots who never read any update notes frustrate you :)

Nah I mean like, its like the script doesn't even work.  But I'll try a clean save again and see if it works this time.

EDIT:

Yeah, just tested again.  I cast the spells on random NPCs and they just keep walking around like nothing happened, the scripts don't even activate.  Darn...I tried making a clean save and it still didn't help.

I also updated straight from 114, not 115.  115 gave me some...problems.  Do I need a file from 115, perhaps?

EDIT:

Installed the 115 files too just to be sure.  Still didn't work.  Fml.

EDIT:

Tried updating FNIS to the one he mentioned.  Didn't work.  Already had it installed anyway.  Downloaded the hotfix.  Didn't help.

I also tried completely reinstalling Sexlab with a cleaned save but I got a CTD on load because missing master.  Fuuuuuck.  I just want this mod to work ;_;