51 minutes ago, user037951 said:

When asking a slave to fight for you and they decline DoM will treat that as not_fight but if you ask them to adress you properly and they decline DoM does not treat that as not_obedient. Is that intended or do you plan on adding that in the future?

The dialogue about asking slaves to address properly is in the main PAHE esm module. You will have to ask @CliftonJD to add a script to the decline dialogue (a script with a call to setnextpunishmentreason). Nothing we can do in DoM or we would have to rewrite this piece of dialogue somewhere else.

Edited by TrollAutokill
10 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Also what's the name of the steel fetters you're using? Are those zaz too?

So the fetters are from Devious Devices, and are just called "black steel fetters." But DD can be a bit buggy at times so alternatively I just use "zbf rope cuffs" or some such, any of the cuffs that are both wrist and ankle, for the movement speed debuff it puts on slaves.

On 7/19/2021 at 7:01 PM, Kalysto said:

I have mixed feelings with Magic Collars: They break immersion but have never been able to play without them.
There's always something that keeps you far from the slave and they run quite fast (maybe even too fast given they have been beaten to pulp).

Was thinking that maybe if you were unable to train while the slave has the necklace it would balance things up.
The theory is that the necklace is like a powerfull tranquilizer drug or because it doesn't let the slave breath properly, so it's good to make the slave docile but not usefull for anything else.

And finally: In the movie "Kiss the Girls" when the girls run they trip a lot. Which is exhilarating!
Maybe it would be possible to trigger NPC Physics every 5 secs when they are in "escape mode" that would be really immersive, convenient and exciting :D wouldn't it?

something like what Barefoot Realism did, but on NPCs :)  for now I catch runners with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42906

3 hours ago, donglin216 said:

I don’t see the new dialogue option, is it restricted to certain slaves?

Using LE or SE ?

Should be under "Come here slave" -> "You're a slave now, listen to me", starting with version 1.6.0, SE only.

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 7/20/2021 at 4:01 AM, Kalysto said:

I have mixed feelings with Magic Collars: They break immersion but have never been able to play without them.
There's always something that keeps you far from the slave and they run quite fast (maybe even too fast given they have been beaten to pulp).

Was thinking that maybe if you were unable to train while the slave has the necklace it would balance things up.
The theory is that the necklace is like a powerfull tranquilizer drug or because it doesn't let the slave breath properly, so it's good to make the slave docile but not usefull for anything else.

And finally: In the movie "Kiss the Girls" when the girls run they trip a lot. Which is exhilarating!
Maybe it would be possible to trigger NPC Physics every 5 secs when they are in "escape mode" that would be really immersive, convenient and exciting :D wouldn't it?

1.6.2 is out. You asked for it, you got it.

Slaves now have a chance to trip and fall in ragdoll mode. Chance of tripping is higher for slaves sensitive to stress and lower for those resistant. There is also a fumble factor so a slave with high scores in tough, will and calm will experience a small trip, while one with low scores might just end up flying in the airs for a few meters.

Quick question about my guide!

I experiment with different style of writing adding more lighter funny style.

i wish to know this is good and make more easy to read and accept ifnormation or fustrating and "pls dont do this not good" 

below the spoiler the sample, experiemntal section of slave escape preverention and mechanics how this works.

Spoiler

First let me explain how slave escape system works!
A-Why slave try escape?
Probably no one like restrained, used, humilited, shamed, threatened like pice of thrash, beaten up...ahh okay maybe wrong topick... 
Back to busness this slaves in PAHE not like this life situation, this can be helped with resignation traning by the way.

1-Resignation
if resignation is lover than 60 (by default, check mcm menu chapter for more details!) if it 0 slaves start ruanway asap(At Son As Possible)!
more resignation traning slave has more liklie not try runaway if this value below 60/set parameter.
in PAHE, resignation not exist insted Subbmision in use for this porpuse!

2-Escape whit friends
if slave with frends and slave firend start escape he drag his frends! so now the owener face multiple slave escape attempt! More slae runing away more chance to success!
OR somethign similar going down on slave mind? or just simpli no one wish leave friends behind.
Of corse if frend has high resignation he well not fallow to other slaves that fleeing frends. reason for this: to feared to try escape

3-slave not in affraid/shocked/mindbreak mod
sounds strange isint it? if slave hearth not full of fear about his owener....slave might try escape...
This is one of the requierment for slave runaway event start! if resignation below 60 AND slave NOT in affraid/shocked/break THEN slave CAN (ower time totlay 100%) try to escape.

RECAP:
Slave need not trained in subbmision(PAHE)/Resignation(PAHE+DOM) enught to try attempt escape and same time if slave has affraid of master slave not try escape.
Basicly to scared to even try!
Slave try escape with frends if possible... so mass escape attempts can happen!!!

B-Runaway mechanics,when slave counted escaped?
Nothing is simple isint it? Those dam slaves started ruanway let see what going to happen when and why?

1-staying close effect
if slave screming like hell and run like one has chased by pack of hund or a slave master...( actuialy you)
you can chease them, if you keep yoursel within a set distance( let say 2handed wepon lenght probably going to work) you can chease the slave forewer.
Slave not going regisetered escaped.

2-slave escaped with cell change
if slave change cell AND you not in "close" range. slave counted escaped... ( YOU FAILED! ) its happens... try out next time!

3-slave left behind and escaped
this happen all times if one pick up large grup of slaves run out of iron cufs and bind them with ropes... and before leaving cell forget some slaves order fallow them.
or just simply told slaves stay here and wait for me... and never come back... or come back to late.
Most slaves with low subbmision/resignation traning think if master not here this is our right time to walk away from slavery...
so yo ucan "lose" your slaves. especialy if too many of them and slave tracker fail to mark all of them :( :(
i advise use ancient technick to avoid this: always count how many slave fallowing you and keep in mind how many should fallow you!

C-"Neatural" limitation of slave escape or witch cases slave fail to escape even if try?
Some intresting facts about where slaves no way to escape or let say problems to do properly and wanish from sight.

1-interiors
Interrior cells like inside a hause or inside a cave strange places... where some may miss the way out.
At last slaves not find way out. sad slaves forever tryí escape from inerior cell not suing exit points, just runinng headless and crying for help.
so slave in interior zone not going to escape :D no matter how slave run around and how far get. this open up some intresting opportunity...
this discussed more detail in slave traning pratices chapter

2-navmesh bugs with terrain futures
sadly ai not handle well some landscpae futures and pathfinding algorithm fail to do the job. this some times leads intresting situation:
slaves or followers run in one place non stop. this may be enught to preverent a slave run far far away from you.
but expect few special places i not count on this hard. just good to know this can and will happen over time.

Now we can understand how and why slaves escape, and what is slave limitation duing that let see how slave escape can be preverented!

1-Terror
I cal lit terorr becuse it is what it is. keep slave non stop afraid/shocked and slave dispite low subbmision/resiganton never try escape.
easier sead than done, i know.

2-Leash collar
simple solution to all problem force slave vear leash collar and slave never try run away. 

3-Resignation/subbmision
rise subbmision(PAHE) / Resignation (PAHE+DOM) above 60(default) to stop slaves trying escape. this permanent and very good solution

4-Iron cuff restrain
this or other restrains do the job. restrained slave move no where so not try escape eathier. sadly this slave canot fallow you in your travels, and not fight with your side.
Ehhh not ideal but low resource requieremnt need from your side and slave get good pose traning ower time.
by the way transporting restraiend slaves a bit dificult some times.hmm after all if you managed restrain them... why not give them soem punishemnt just to make them afraid or soemthing...
őprobably mroe effective.

5-speacial places and solutions
special places like interiors no escape from interior.
special solution is basicly cheating... as long as one know who is the slave name and slave not complited escape... can be accesed using MCM menu and teleported to the player.
this one absolutli okay and accpeted, becuse slaves not allowed to escape, right? :)

if this style okay i probably write this style the next chapters.

1 hour ago, NicholasJMoore said:

I was thinking, just in case physics go nuts, since it's Skyrim, it might be a good idea to be able to enable/disable tripping in the UI.

I'm inclined to agree with this guy, but out of curiosity, would you consider the trip factor a "script heavy" part of the mod? It'd be nice to be able to contain script heavy features, like you already allow with friendship and tears etc.

2 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I'm inclined to agree with this guy, but out of curiosity, would you consider the trip factor a "script heavy" part of the mod? It'd be nice to be able to contain script heavy features, like you already allow with friendship and tears etc.

Tripping is only triggered every game tick for running away slaves. So if no-one is running away, the script is not even called.

Of course if you plan to have 100 slaves running away at the same time, you would call it script heavy. Otherwise it is not.

Tears are not script heavy neither. Friends could be if you have a lot of slaves, but for the moment there are not a lot of friendship events implemented anyhow.

Edited by TrollAutokill
Just now, TrollAutokill said:

Tripping is only triggered every game tick for running away slaves. So if no-one is running away, the script is not even called.

Of course if you plan to have 100 slaves running away at the same time, you would call it script heavy. Otherwise it is not.

Sounds good, thanks. I'll postpone my plans for a Paradise Halls Olympic Games for a while then. 

Hello!

This is my PAHE+DOM Guide 4th realease.

This time i come with a Alfa version and some great news! Next realise is BETA version. This Alfa version contain all chatper i planned to add. """"only""" gramar checking, minior and major editing, corecting, spell chaking remain.

this baby more than 1 200 lines long....

i think this contain evrything that one player going to need to know about PAHE+DOM, if i missed something pls let me know!

Here is the table of contenent:

!W1 - Capturing Slaves
!W2 - After capture of a slave
!W3 - Logic behind Slave traning
!W4 - Slave personality attributes
!W5 - Slave skill set
!W6 - Slave moods
!W7 - Punishment effects, and punishemnts
!W8 - Reasons to punish
!W9 - Slave frendship effects
!W10 - Slave traning tactics in use
!W11 - Slaver character guide
!W12 - DOM Spells and poitions
!W13 - Slave dialoge menu - PAHE+DOM only
---------------Re-written section start------
!W14 - Slave Escape preverention
!W15 - Explaning PAHE inner workings --REMOVED, REASON: ALL OF THE INFORMATION PUT OTHER CHAPTERS
!W16 - About Slaver tools, usage and effects
!W17 - PAHE MCM menu inner workings what where why?
!W18 - DOM MCM menu inner workings, what where why? 
!W19 - Important mods to use with PAHE+DOM and effects on play
!W20 - Slaves usage, or why worth keeping this slaves?
!W21 - Testing PAHE+DOM, sending bug report, helping devlopment
!W69 - Credits, thanks saying to others who helped create this guide
!W70 - Premission to use this guide and later versions

---------------Re-written section end------

!W98 - Planned things to add guide

----------------------------

here is the guide:

DOM-Gudie-WIP- ALFA-V4.txt

I wish give big thank you all of helped create this guide or supported me any way! :) :) :) 

@TrollAutokill and @CliftonJD i suggest check out !W70 chapter about premissions ;) 

I hope next week or after next week i come back next, BETA version of this guide.

This one going to be updated latest PAHE and PAHE+DOM + chaters re arranged to more logical order.

2 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Hello!

This is my PAHE+DOM Guide 4th realease.

This time i come with a Alfa version and some great news! Next realise is BETA version. This Alfa version contain all chatper i planned to add. """"only""" gramar checking, minior and major editing, corecting, spell chaking remain.

this baby more than 1 200 lines long....

i think this contain evrything that one player going to need to know about PAHE+DOM, if i missed something pls let me know!

Here is the table of contenent:

!W1 - Capturing Slaves
!W2 - After capture of a slave
!W3 - Logic behind Slave traning
!W4 - Slave personality attributes
!W5 - Slave skill set
!W6 - Slave moods
!W7 - Punishment effects, and punishemnts
!W8 - Reasons to punish
!W9 - Slave frendship effects
!W10 - Slave traning tactics in use
!W11 - Slaver character guide
!W12 - DOM Spells and poitions
!W13 - Slave dialoge menu - PAHE+DOM only
---------------Re-written section start------
!W14 - Slave Escape preverention
!W15 - Explaning PAHE inner workings --REMOVED, REASON: ALL OF THE INFORMATION PUT OTHER CHAPTERS
!W16 - About Slaver tools, usage and effects
!W17 - PAHE MCM menu inner workings what where why?
!W18 - DOM MCM menu inner workings, what where why? 
!W19 - Important mods to use with PAHE+DOM and effects on play
!W20 - Slaves usage, or why worth keeping this slaves?
!W21 - Testing PAHE+DOM, sending bug report, helping devlopment
!W69 - Credits, thanks saying to others who helped create this guide
!W70 - Premission to use this guide and later versions

---------------Re-written section end------

!W98 - Planned things to add guide

----------------------------

here is the guide:

DOM-Gudie-WIP- ALFA-V4.txt 90.24 kB · 2 downloads

I wish give big thank you all of helped create this guide or supported me any way! :) :) :) 

@TrollAutokill and @CliftonJD i suggest check out !W70 chapter about premissions ;) 

I hope next week or after next week i come back next, BETA version of this guide.

This one going to be updated latest PAHE and PAHE+DOM + chaters re arranged to more logical order.

great stuff, thanks for what you do!

On 7/22/2021 at 7:46 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Awh, but those bugs are so funny. Who would not want them?

Had that, i was near the abandoned shack and a slave decided to escape and then "tripped" and somehow went flying up into the air

Luckily (well maybe not for them) they touched down in water so survived

Would setting an escaping/running slave as essential for the period of the escape be viable to avoid undesired death? Thinking of when you have a "air" trip in area's of skyrim where its not completely flat like mine was

Edited by pinky6225

New question, have 2 slaves i've been training up the DoM stats on after they were trained in HSH but when i look at there stats there is a difference between the PAH menu and the DoM dialogue - which is correct?

Pah slave menu

PahStatPage.jpg.319d4d82b70b51477b7419326a48a1ad.jpg

DoM stats from the dialogue - how are you feeling exactly

DomDialogueStats.jpg.fe3c58dbe8c34fcb34eaddf9e851d755.jpg

Been trying to get resignation up but wondering if the reason it isn't increasing is due to it actually being 100 already - which menu would be correct, Pah or DoM?

3 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

New question, have 2 slaves i've been training up the DoM stats on after they were trained in HSH but when i look at there stats there is a difference between the PAH menu and the DoM dialogue - which is correct?

Pah slave menu

Hide contents

PahStatPage.jpg.319d4d82b70b51477b7419326a48a1ad.jpg

DoM stats from the dialogue - how are you feeling exactly

Hide contents

DomDialogueStats.jpg.fe3c58dbe8c34fcb34eaddf9e851d755.jpg

Been trying to get resignation up but wondering if the reason it isn't increasing is due to it actually being 100 already - which menu would be correct, Pah or DoM?

Ok so one of them is buggy. Can you try the slave info spell and make another screenshot ?

Edited by TrollAutokill
7 hours ago, warrenchen99 said:

Respect can be raised using the "tell slave"

I have issue with not showing "tell slave" in the dialogue option,

"Come here slave" -> "You have been a bad slave"

Or after running away or slave is not respectful, instead of choosing the dialogue option for punishment, choose the other one. Usually it something like "Don't do that again"

15 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Ok so one of them is buggy. Can you try the slave info spell and make another screenshot ?

The spell agrees with the DoM dialogue option

Spell.jpg.770d1aaeea9d88a9e1c2fe0d1cddb670.jpg

Have another slave with me with the same thing, in Pah it shows 100 resignation but in DoM and Pah Spell shows 76

I did carry on playing after asking and it has since raised to about 90 in DoM so it must be the Pah menu showing 100 to early or checking something else that was at 100 (sub,respect,fear,pose,sex,humilation were all 100)