TrollAutokill Posted Thursday at 08:48 PM Author Posted Thursday at 08:48 PM (edited) 39 minutes ago, Fraying9981 said: any tips to upgrade from 8.4 to 8.5.5b on an existing save? noted the new requirement Dylbills Papyrus Functions: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/65410 I don't use stable captives. i ahve aygas 0.72 and hsh 1.42. please advise whether these must be updated too. Dylbills is needed for the dual animations. The rest should be taken care of at load game. Just be patient and wait for the usual finish message on the numbers of diary writers and readers. Definitely update HSH and AYGAS too. If you choose to update stable captives make sure to follow the complete procedure (see mod page) as you might need to transfer the face meshes too. If you're not sure, put on verbose debug log and send me a papyrus log to check. Edited Thursday at 08:53 PM by TrollAutokill 1
Radman69 Posted Thursday at 10:25 PM Posted Thursday at 10:25 PM (edited) 3 hours ago, CykaFish said: I've also been having the same issue only im on 1.6.1170, in fact none of DOMs UI would appear so ive come here asking for help Im not running PAHE and my DOM version is 8.5.5a I've also got the same issue with 8.5.5 when starting a new game. I've tried many things, even updating Papyrus Tweaks NG but no luck so far. 8.5.4b works fine Edited Thursday at 10:32 PM by Radman69
TrollAutokill Posted Thursday at 11:18 PM Author Posted Thursday at 11:18 PM 52 minutes ago, Radman69 said: I've also got the same issue with 8.5.5 when starting a new game. I've tried many things, even updating Papyrus Tweaks NG but no luck so far. 8.5.4b works fine If you provide a papyrus log, it might help.
iiziilel2 Posted yesterday at 01:20 AM Posted yesterday at 01:20 AM On 5/17/2026 at 2:26 AM, TrollAutokill said: They should. Do personality traits affect the chance of a slave saying something during SexLab scenes?
TrollAutokill Posted yesterday at 05:06 AM Author Posted yesterday at 05:06 AM 3 hours ago, iiziilel2 said: Do personality traits affect the chance of a slave saying something during SexLab scenes? Yes and what they will say.
Maledictions Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago (edited) Hey there, Idk what I might be doing wrong, I've not got the PAHE, other than that I believe I installed most of the essential mods, except for RaceMenu (Due to it not being compatible with the new skyrim update) the DOM isn't appearing on MCM skse64.log PapyrusUtilDev.log po3_PapyrusExtender.log ScrabsPapyrusExtender.log po3_BaseObjectSwapper.log po3_KeywordItemDistributor.log MCMHelper.log Edited 22 hours ago by Maledictions
pinky6225 Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago 18 hours ago, TrollAutokill said: DOM version 8.5.5b is out with minor bug fixes: Corrected body check animation angles Corrected animation watch dog jamming. Disabled player orgasm animation if the player is not enslaved and added an "idle reset" after 4 seconds of player orgasm animation otherwise. New in 8.5.5a: Corrected kiss animation angles Changed player status to "can idle" so that OAR animations will play, unless the player is tied up. Corrected kink and jewelry messages for player Corrected wrong orgasm message for player squirming under their own slave's orgasm. Corrected no idle settings for player to allow OAR animations. Think there might still be one unintended notifications, just having sex with Tirwin from Animal Researcher mod via that mods dialogue options put my Slaver PC into shock and then into Proud Spoiler Also stats look a bit weird as I've somehow got 100 resigination on PC despite never being a slave (via any mod), submission also looks high for some reason I have praise tell bound to a key and i noticed if you accidentally catch a NPC that isn't a DoM slave it seems to trigger random teleportation Spoiler Teleported to above whiterun 1
TrollAutokill Posted 20 hours ago Author Posted 20 hours ago 2 hours ago, Maledictions said: with the new skyrim update This is your problem. Downgrade!
Radman69 Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago (edited) 16 hours ago, TrollAutokill said: If you provide a papyrus log, it might help. Here you go, my Skyrim version is 1.5.97 it seems to be that both dom_mcm and dom_core are flagged as invalid objects upon initialization: Error: dom_mcm.OnInit() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call error: Cannot set property ModName on object dom_mcm because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped. Papyrus.0.log Edited 18 hours ago by Radman69
TrollAutokill Posted 14 hours ago Author Posted 14 hours ago 4 hours ago, Radman69 said: Here you go, my Skyrim version is 1.5.97 it seems to be that both dom_mcm and dom_core are flagged as invalid objects upon initialization: Error: dom_mcm.OnInit() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call error: Cannot set property ModName on object dom_mcm because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped. Papyrus.0.log 750.7 kB · 0 downloads Which version of SkyUi are you on?
Radman69 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago (edited) 1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said: Which version of SkyUi are you on? oh shot it's 6.11, let's me try 52 update: Nope still not working, it's still not showing up on MCM Edited 13 hours ago by Radman69
cantgetright008 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago I just got back to play Sky and this mod has always been a must have. My question is since I have been gone so long are there any guides?
TrollAutokill Posted 7 hours ago Author Posted 7 hours ago 6 hours ago, Radman69 said: oh shot it's 6.11, let's me try 52 update: Nope still not working, it's still not showing up on MCM You need to try a new game.
TrollAutokill Posted 7 hours ago Author Posted 7 hours ago 6 hours ago, cantgetright008 said: I just got back to play Sky and this mod has always been a must have. My question is since I have been gone so long are there any guides? All is on the description page. It will be updated once 8.5 is stable, which we are very close. 1
roldoi1911 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago (edited) Whats your favorite slave targets? I love having a harem of vampires, Thalmor Altmer, Orc, Argonian, and whatever flavor on mage or witch I happen upon. The first two because, as babette says, keep fresh for a long time, the next two are robust physically, and the last if to keep as magic cattle. Edited 6 hours ago by roldoi1911
cantgetright008 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said: All is on the description page. It will be updated once 8.5 is stable, which we are very close. nice ty
Maledictions Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 16 hours ago, TrollAutokill said: This is your problem. Downgrade! Ah, shoot. Well that sums it up, Anyway thanks man, keep up the good work. I love this mod. 1
pdd001 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Does latest version compatible with skyrim 1.7.104.0? i just reinstall the game
Radman69 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago (edited) 6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said: You need to try a new game. Yeah I did that on a new game, with SkyUI 5 and DOM 8.5.5 Waited 10 mins and even setstage SKI_configmanagerinstance 1 with console command, still not showing up on MCM here is my log in case you need i t Papyrus.0.log Edited 1 hour ago by Radman69
TrollAutokill Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, pdd001 said: Does latest version compatible with skyrim 1.7.104.0? i just reinstall the game I only had bad reports on this. Maybe in a few months once all DLLs have been updated and tested.
TrollAutokill Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago 14 minutes ago, Radman69 said: Yeah I did that on a new game, with SkyUI 5 and DOM 8.5.5 Waited 10 mins and even setstage SKI_configmanagerinstance 1 with console command, still not showing up on MCM Install everything but DOM and addons. Try without, produce a papyrus log, then save, reload with DOM and addons, produce another papyrus log.
pdd001 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 25 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said: I only had bad reports on this. Maybe in a few months once all DLLs have been updated and tested. The mod not initialize when i start a new game and not show up in MCM. HSH also not show up in MCM
roldoi1911 Posted 20 minutes ago Posted 20 minutes ago Can re-enslave a slaver you hire from being one, once you dismiss their services?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now