Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
38 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said:

 

Thanks

 

I do have SS++, but Lola no more, as I'm not too fond of, nor much good at, repeated shopping outings and the interminable making of soup 😉

 

DQW

Well SS++ by itself is very short. You get enslaved, you get auctioned and then you get freed. Still fun to watch my DB girl being auctioned. 

 

I also like the slave market. I might add a slave merchant there.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Well SS++ by itself is very short. You get enslaved, you get auctioned and then you get freed. Still fun to watch my DB girl being auctioned. 

 

I also like the slave market. I might add a slave merchant there.

 

Yeah.  @Hex Bolt has made a great job of that, and the way that other mods can screw into it so well, for instance @Bane Master 's Defeat + FSM Follower Handling.  I have it in every playthrough ... ☺️     And anywhere else we can sell raw recruits to will be great!   

 

On that score, have you thought about adding a few more potential 'Unique' Traders and/or  Trading posts? 

 

Or maybe even 'Roadside Relief Stations' to which we could sell/place our slaves to satisfy the needs of not quite shagged out travellers?  You know, a few outposts, with pillories, by the roadsides with slaves installed for fun of the old goats passing by, and with 'honesty boxes' to collect their cash

 

The cash could be collected in/from something like the tip jars on the DM3 Drink Dispensing units? You can make quite a few septims off those, eg in Whiterun Square with Ysolda and Carlotta very usefully employed.  And even poor old Mikael can get his money's worth ... 😜     

 

You could also use those 'Relief Posts' as sort of unmanned Training Stations - saving the cost of provender/food for the trainers - to up the stats of the trainees, all whilst making money from those who will more than willingly pay for the job and the experience

 

Ah, it's late, and my imagination has run off down the road again ....

 

Thanks again

 

DQW

Edited by DonQuiWho
Posted
On 10/5/2026 at 12:11 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Added no idle no animation conditions to "Seamless Varied Feminine Idles"

Hi there, is there a reason this was added? was wondering why my animations weren't playing until I read this

Posted
1 hour ago, Blade of Miquella said:

Hi there, is there a reason this was added? was wondering why my animations weren't playing until I read this

Yes to avoid Idles playing during DOM animations. It's a condition on DOM animating faction and DOM no idle faction. The player should maybe not be in the later, I will change that for next update.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...