displayedSlaveIndex = j
                    PAH.setSlaveName(j)
                    List43SlaveStats(j)
                    j = slaveCount
                EndIf
            j += 1
            EndWhile
        EndIf
        slave_OID = PAH.GetIntArrayLength(PAH.GetSlaveCount())
        int i = 0

SetCursorPosition(0)
        AddHeaderOption("$Pahe_Slaves_page")
        ;while (i < PAH.GetSlaveCount()) && (i < 43)
        ;changing this to use the slavecount is what slows the mcm to a crawl

while (i < PAH.slaveArray.length) && (i < 43)

replacing .slaveArray.length with GetSlaveCount()) is what slows the mcm, same problem exists on the second and third slave pages

I saw that. DoM uses a different system anyhow. The slave count is gotten only once instead of at each while.

29 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I saw that. DoM uses a different system anyhow. The slave count is gotten only once instead of at each while.

point is it shouldn't be looking at the count at all, changing the number of times the mcm counts doesn't speed up the count

4 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Yeah not my thing to use but if you want to make it a mod and want some inspiration .. I would say how about involving castration in it too? Every old movie with harems had some eunuch in it. Only thing needed to be done is.. Dunno maybe making a chastity belt with skin texture to just disable schlong use and cover it up. give the imagination of castrating Nazeem.. I mean the npc of your choosing.

How about taking off hands and feet too?  Or heads, and use necromancy to bring to life a non libidinous body that lies by the waysdide for the use of those passing by?

Maybe teeth and noses too, a sort of enhanced Voldemort character, smooth entry and no proboscis to limit depth of entry?

Vocal cord removal - saves on the expense of buying gags

Ear Enhancements to provide greater pulling power for the more shy barbarian

The options must be limitless.... ?,

Edited by DonQuiWho
4 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

How about taking off hands and feet too?  Or heads, and use necromancy to bring to life a non libidinous body that lies by the waysdide for the use of those passing by?

Maybe teeth and noses too, a sort of enhanced Voldemort character, smooth entry and no proboscis to limit depth of entry?

Vocal cord removal - saves on the expense of buying gags

Ear Enhancements to provide greater pulling power for the more shy barbarian

The options must be limitless...

?

3 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

You were only supposed to applaud the sarcasm .... ?

Then let me sarcastically clap while i turn my Slave into a cow

ShrillQuestionableBrownbear-size_restricted.gif.2d733e01572461767419f30dfde77daf.gif

This Milk mod really goes well with Pahe and Dom.. The effects of whipping while milking are extreme?

I think i gonna reserve it for the most deserving ones.. Delphine come over here for a second, we need to talk about who is in charge here.. (Really for someone who needs ME and whom i don't she acts like she owns me.. It's not like the fate of the world is coupled with  my eagerness to help her.)

14 hours ago, BloodDollMaria said:

I've tested it.

I'm going to fuck you from 2.6.0 the dialog doesn't seem to be working
The fuck as punishment dialog doesn't seem to be working either.
It might be a problem on Pahe's side.

More information
Pahe8.0.9 xDom2.6.0 
Fuck as punishment dialog does not work

Pahe8.1.0 x Dom2.6.1
Same as above

Pahe8.0.7 x Dom2.5.5
No problem. Best combination.

29 minutes ago, BloodDollMaria said:

More information
Pahe8.0.9 xDom2.6.0 
Fuck as punishment dialog does not work

Pahe8.1.0 x Dom2.6.1
Same as above

Pahe8.0.7 x Dom2.5.5
No problem. Best combination.

I can't reproduce your problem.

You need to be punished -> I am going to fuck you

This one works for me.

40 minutes ago, BloodDollMaria said:

It seems to be caused by SlaversSpellbook overwriting ParadiseHalls in the left pane of MO2. 
It's been working fine in all previous versions!
Now I'll be able to continue testing further, thanks!

that mod is ancient in terms of working with current pahe or dom, the dirty edits aren't quite as extreme as dom edits, but still enough to prevent pahe or dom from functioning as intended if mo isn't configured proper for pahe to overwrite slaversspellbook and dom to overwrite pahe. not even sure if slaver's spellbook can function as its intended if pahe and dom overwrite it. think TrollAutokill would need to write an update patch for it to work with dom

21 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

that mod is ancient in terms of working with current pahe or dom, the dirty edits aren't quite as extreme as dom edits, but still enough to prevent pahe or dom from functioning as intended if mo isn't configured proper for pahe to overwrite slaversspellbook and dom to overwrite pahe. not even sure if slaver's spellbook can function as its intended if pahe and dom overwrite it. think TrollAutokill would need to write an update patch for it to work with dom

Thanks for the valuable advice CliftonJD.
I'm just using SSB for the Brand spell and so far it's working fine.
The only thing I can do is test play, but I'm looking forward to continuous upgrades!

Thanks to you and TrollAutokill, Skyrim is a lot of fun to play!
I'm not very good at English, so I'm sorry if I don't communicate well!
Thank you!

1 hour ago, BloodDollMaria said:

Thanks for the valuable advice CliftonJD.
I'm just using SSB for the Brand spell and so far it's working fine.
The only thing I can do is test play, but I'm looking forward to continuous upgrades!

Thanks to you and TrollAutokill, Skyrim is a lot of fun to play!
I'm not very good at English, so I'm sorry if I don't communicate well!
Thank you!

There is a patch for Slaver spellbook in the DoM installer. But you should still have slsb installed first and overwritten by pahe+dom

Sorry to still be a pain in the butt, but I still don't know if this will work for older versions of SKSE. I'm using SKSE version 1.5.97 and as far as I've been able to find out, the newest version of this mod to work for me is DoM 2.4.6. Just tried 2.6 and I get an instant CTD on game load. 

Edit : Just tried to start a completely new save game, instant CTD. So the newer versions of this mod, aren't compatible with something. I just don't know what it is. 

Edited by TurtleMan141
30 minutes ago, TurtleMan141 said:

Just tried 2.6 and I get an instant CTD on game load. 

on game load is a missing master file, recheck the options you have installed for what's required of them. you can also load xedit and it should tell you your missing master/s

30 minutes ago, TurtleMan141 said:

Just tried to start a completely new save game, instant CTD. So the newer versions of this mod, aren't compatible with something. I just don't know what it is. 

Edited 18 minutes ago by Tur

got past the logo screen and tried to start new save, should usually leave evidence in the log. send a papyrus log for help

Edited by CliftonJD
16 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

on game load is a missing master file, recheck the options you have installed for what's required of them. you can also load xedit and it should tell you your missing master/s

got past the logo screen and tried to start new save, should usually leave evidence in the log. send a papyrus log for help

MO2 is telling me I'm missing masters, do you mean that?

Edit : Yeah I get past the logo and it loads to character creation, but crashes before I can see character. I'll find this papyrus log to see if it helps, Idk where to find, but I'll find it no worries.

Edited by TurtleMan141
2 hours ago, TurtleMan141 said:

So which masters are you missing? As Clifton said, the game will not start correctly as long as there are missing masters.

In MO2 go through the plugin list on the right pane and move your mouse over all warning signs. There will be a list of missing masters. Either deactivate the faulty plugin or install the missing mods and try again, until you have no more warning signs.

5 hours ago, TurtleMan141 said:

Edit : Yeah I get past the logo and it loads to character creation, but crashes before I can see character. I'll find this papyrus log to see if it helps, Idk where to find, but I'll find it no worries.

Might be something to do with male textures/skeleton if it crashes immediately on getting into character creation as it defaults you to a man when it first loads, I've had the reverse of your issue before where it loaded up fine but then crashed when i changed to a female as i'd messed up my install of the female textures i was using