23 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

The option would be available only if you have both pahe and dom activated. The common factions (submission, fear training, ...) would be defined in both plugins, but that's usual and Skyrim can cope with that.

This is how aygas and hsh are working. Actually HSH and aygas could run without pahe if it was not for the in and out of pahe pool.

PAHE was such an inspiration, I can't see how I can do without at least an interface.

doesn't really seem fair to pahe to take pahe content for independent competitor mod

tbh i feel like we have it right now where DOM is dependent on PAHE is best. there no need to try to reivent the wheel. this is why alot of good mods before died as they tried to reinvent parts of other mods and the maker got burned out or such.

right now i would try to just make it so that PAHE updates dont throw DOM for a spin.

Personally I feel that DOM as an extension of PAHE is in the right place. The dependency is causing problems, but breaking it might lead to problems too, e.g. effort spent re-implementing existing functionality, possible incompatibilities, maybe fracturing of the community.

Using software architecture lingo: In my opinion the main issue at the moment is that the coupling between PAHE and DOM is too tight. DOM scripts are basically an extended version of PAHE scripts and the DOM installer is overwriting PAHE scripts. Because of that, each version of DOM requires a "matching" version of PAHE; using the "wrong" version can cause bugs. Script changes in PAHE require a merge of these changes into the DOM version of the script; that kind of setup looks brittle to me.

Not sure how to solve this. My gut feeling is that it would be better if DOM could extend PAHE without overwriting files / copying functionality, instead using inheritance and/or events to extend scripts. Not sure how feasible this is with Papyrus though. It might be worth to take some time investigating this @TrollAutokill and thinking about ways to refactor the mod while keeping it as an extension of PAHE?

confirming that there's issues with poses, though my girl knelt finally after I ordered her to follow.

thinking the menus could use some revision to make them less confusing, for hotkeys/wheels

I'm thinking something like this: Wheel Menu 1&3 (Key or Key+Modifier)

Similarly, on the hotkeys page (for left side at least): Hotkeys (or Right Column with Key+Modifier)

late edit: "Humiliating a fearful <X> by having <double space and empty> wear humiliating device" by the looks of it, this line seems to be missing a him/her. additionally, there should be 'a' after 'wear'

even later edit: DOM02DialogueFeeling02Respect: the female-owner one uses 'Master' instead of 'Mistress'

"<X> is being restrained,  release him first" playing for females

Edited by Khe
adding a thing
15 hours ago, Kharos said:

Personally I feel that DOM as an extension of PAHE is in the right place. The dependency is causing problems, but breaking it might lead to problems too, e.g. effort spent re-implementing existing functionality, possible incompatibilities, maybe fracturing of the community.

Using software architecture lingo: In my opinion the main issue at the moment is that the coupling between PAHE and DOM is too tight. DOM scripts are basically an extended version of PAHE scripts and the DOM installer is overwriting PAHE scripts. Because of that, each version of DOM requires a "matching" version of PAHE; using the "wrong" version can cause bugs. Script changes in PAHE require a merge of these changes into the DOM version of the script; that kind of setup looks brittle to me.

Not sure how to solve this. My gut feeling is that it would be better if DOM could extend PAHE without overwriting files / copying functionality, instead using inheritance and/or events to extend scripts. Not sure how feasible this is with Papyrus though. It might be worth to take some time investigating this @TrollAutokill and thinking about ways to refactor the mod while keeping it as an extension of PAHE?

Virtualization is the key here. I am not sure papyrus is up for it though.

If virtualization doesn't deliver, an addon like HSH is the way to go to keep the codes separated. The code will be separated to avoid @CliftonJD being flooded with DoM bugs.

So DoM will still be an addon with PAHE as single parent.

Edited by TrollAutokill
10 hours ago, Khe said:

confirming that there's issues with poses, though my girl knelt finally after I ordered her to follow.

Will check

10 hours ago, Khe said:

thinking the menus could use some revision to make them less confusing, for hotkeys/wheels

I'm thinking something like this: Wheel Menu 1&3 (Key or Key+Modifier)

Similarly, on the hotkeys page (for left side at least): Hotkeys (or Right Column with Key+Modifier)

Should be the case in 3.2.1 but the page was badly setup.

10 hours ago, Khe said:

late edit: "Humiliating a fearful <X> by having <double space and empty> wear humiliating device" by the looks of it, this line seems to be missing a him/her. additionally, there should be 'a' after 'wear'

Thanks, corrected as well as a few others...

10 hours ago, Khe said:

even later edit: DOM02DialogueFeeling02Respect: the female-owner one uses 'Master' instead of 'Mistress'

Corrected.

10 hours ago, Khe said:

"<X> is being restrained,  release him first" playing for females

Thanks, corrected.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Version 3.2.2 is out. It's a bug fix for 8.2.1.

- Updated to PAHE 8.1.5 SE - LE users should probably stay clear from that version as PAHE LE is one update late.

- Reorganized wheel menu. Wheel menu configuration in MCM has a separate tab.

- The 5 wheels are:

• Order = Inventory, follow, wait, fight, pose, maid, order.
  • Info = Stats, respect, silence, tie, bag.
  • Abuse = Punish, threaten, praise, promise, comfort.
  • Train = Clothes, sex, check, kiss, masturbate.
  • Group order = Kneel, attention, WIP!

Bugs & notes:

- Group order menu is not fully functional yet, except for kneel and attention.

- GSPoses are sometimes not working. Should work again now.

- Slaves don't always stay in furniture, especially when using Zaz Helper Addon.

Edited by TrollAutokill
3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

- Updated to PAHE 8.1.5 SE - LE users should probably stay clear from that version as PAHE LE is one update late.

basically i went to update/sync Le with Se and found some bugs to address so they will get the next update and soon after i should be able to sync Se with Le:

• 1 of the properties assigned in pahcore basically vanished from the esp in Le
  • multiple conditions were applied to the combat behavior that should not be there
4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

- Reorganized wheel menu. Wheel menu configuration in MCM has a separate tab.

- The 5 wheels are:

• Info = Stats, respect, silence, tie, bag.
  • Abuse = Punish, threaten, praise, promise, comfort.
  • Train = Clothes, sex, check, kiss, masturbate.
  • Group order = Kneel, attention, WIP!

Bugs & notes:

- Group order menu is not fully functional yet, except for kneel and attention.

- Slaves don't always stay in furniture, especially when using Zaz Helper Addon.

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

basically i went to update/sync Le with Se and found some bugs to address so they will get the next update and soon after i should be able to sync Se with Le:

• 1 of the properties assigned in pahcore basically vanished from the esp in Le
  • multiple conditions were applied to the combat behavior that should not be there

Just wanted to tell you guys how much I appreciate the work of you two are doing with Skyrim modding.

bug:

• With some regularity the status update (<name> refuses <action>..etc) appear below the black letter box bar that is overlayed when talking to characters.  This makes the message unreadable.  Not sure if you have the ability to limit the min/max y values where messages appear, but limiting it to the space between those bars would be a big help.  thanks. 

feature suggestions: 

• hope noticed you added "kiss" in the notes for the latest build. Was hoping for more options to be 'kind/loving': giving gift (food, clothing, healing potions), kiss, hug, reassure, healing during combat etc to build up a slaves love/hope would be great. (hope is her hope that you will be kind/maybe release) vs (resignation is her belief that her actions will allow her to escape/rebel) 
  • trained slaves help in training on bound slaves. When I am training more then one at a time, I would love to see a trained slave warm up the one waiting her turn in the background. This would be more proactive then HSH, since I would be telling them what to do, and bouncing between which slaves I was actively training. 
    • order them to punish rebellious slaves. 
    • order them to "warm up, but not allow sexual release" (select oral, anal, vaginal) 
    • order them to help (threesome animation) with sex/rape 

Thanks again. 

3 hours ago, Good Provider said:

bug:

• With some regularity the status update (<name> refuses <action>..etc) appear below the black letter box bar that is overlayed when talking to characters.  This makes the message unreadable.  Not sure if you have the ability to limit the min/max y values where messages appear, but limiting it to the space between those bars would be a big help.  thanks. 

A screenshot would help to understand the problem.

feature suggestions: 

• hope noticed you added "kiss" in the notes for the latest build. Was hoping for more options to be 'kind/loving': giving gift (food, clothing, healing potions), kiss, hug, reassure, healing during combat etc to build up a slaves love/hope would be great. (hope is her hope that you will be kind/maybe release) vs (resignation is her belief that her actions will allow her to escape/rebel) 

Current development is focusing on bug fixes. Next one will focus on code design. So unfortunately not immediately. But it's on the todo list.

Actually what you are describing is resignation/hope shift. Hope is just the opposite of resignation here, but it should shift focus from the outside world to the abductor and revert once the transfer process starts. In other words it should shift, from low resignation and high hopes of escaping, to high resignation and high hopes to get mercy from the abductor. Something that DoM describes linearly and maybe badly with the resignation training. I will think about a better way.

• trained slaves help in training on bound slaves. When I am training more then one at a time, I would love to see a trained slave warm up the one waiting her turn in the background. This would be more proactive then HSH, since I would be telling them what to do, and bouncing between which slaves I was actively training. 
    • order them to punish rebellious slaves. 
    • order them to "warm up, but not allow sexual release" (select oral, anal, vaginal) 
    • order them to help (threesome animation) with sex/rape 

Thanks again. 

Some of the code for that is ready, but is limited by the current design. In short: same answer as above.

Edited by TrollAutokill
3 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

I know this is kind of specific. But I would really love it if this mod had a way to pet your slaves if they did good. I got this idea from slavebar. An anime like game.

Find the animation and I will put it in.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Version 3.2.3 is out! This is for  PAHE 8.1.5 SE - LE users should probably stay clear from that version as PAHE LE is one update late.

- Many bug corrections on posing and tying up.

- Option to kiss slave. Only one animation right now but you can propose more.

- Re-re-re-organized wheel menu.

- Group wheels are not tested yet.

- The 6 wheels are:

• Info = Personality, stats, respect, silence, tie up, bag.
  • Abuse = Punish, threaten, choke, example, praise, promise, flatter, comfort.
  • Train = Clothes, rape, sex, orgasm, display, kiss, inspect, masturbate.
  • Group order = Respect, follow, wait, fight, pose, kneel, attention.
  • Group abuse = Clothes, display, masturbate, silence, threaten, promise, tie up, bag.

Bugs & notes:

Edited by TrollAutokill
3 hours ago, XarisZ said:

Is this mod worth using or the constant updates nuke your saves?

Keep to the stable version and avoid the development version if you want stability. The stable version is listed in the mod introduction under "What to download?" it's 2.12.2 as of today.

Otherwise, same answer as in the mod description, Skyrim storing scripts in the save game can create some oddities. Nothing to worry about for small updates (big updates happen when the first digit of the version changes).

Anyhow, if you are experiencing weird behaviour you can always move your slaves back and forth from HSH or reboot PAHE.

Edited by TrollAutokill

bug:

• run away slaves, or slaves who you never got back to finish the capture,  never escape PAH's slave list. This is a bug or a feature (set a "escape window" in MCM?), depending if you use the "teleport slave" feature to regain lost slaves. 

feature:

• would be nice if the slave list had a keyword describing the state of the slave after their name (near, defeated), (near, obedient), (far, escaping), (far, love), (near, shock) etc .  Really help to go through the list
  • calls for help heard by free NPC activate crime code, unless the slave is gagged.
1 hour ago, Good Provider said:

bug:

• run away slaves, or slaves who you never got back to finish the capture,  never escape PAH's slave list. This is a bug or a feature (set a "escape window" in MCM?), depending if you use the "teleport slave" feature to regain lost slaves. 

Not sure what your describing here. The slave capture can go wrong, especially if you're experiencing script lag or if you're leaving the area in the middle of the process. I lost slaves to the limbo brcaus of that and that happened with PAHE alone too.

What do you mean with "Never escape PAH's list"?

feature:

• would be nice if the slave list had a keyword describing the state of the slave after their name (near, defeated), (near, obedient), (far, escaping), (far, love), (near, shock) etc .  Really help to go through the list

We could add a character next to the slave name, maybe something along the lines,

? Running away

! could run away

- angry

. afraid or scared

: terrified

o could get shocked soon

# shocked 

= could he broken soon

" broken

> could he loyal soon

^ loyal

+ could fall in love soon

* in love

Suggestions welcome.

• calls for help heard by free NPC activate crime code, unless the slave is gagged.

That's a feature, buy you can deactivate the alarm in the MCM menu, debug section.

What I need to do is keep the call for help but deactivate the alarm part instead of just shutting everything off. Just for the sake of hearing our favourite helpless virtual victims scream, while bystanders just go on with their life.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Thanks for making this mod and the incredible update frequency. Kudos!

Sadly, I may have a bit of a problem. I cannot talk to slaves via the usual interaction (approaching and pressing 'E'). They'll respond like a regular NPC with some one-liner. However, interacting with them through the wheels sees to work just fine.

When they try to escape and I catch them, then I get dialog options, which are mostly functional (sex & bondage), but the punishment option (whipping) does not seem to do anything.

Is that intended behavior? If not, any tips on how to fix this?

In case it helps, here is my load order (sorry 300 mods, added DOM quite recently, but reproduced the behavior on a fresh save):

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
ccbgssse003-zombies.esl
ccbgssse004-ruinsedge.esl
ccbgssse006-stendarshammer.esl
ccbgssse007-chrysamere.esl
ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
ccbgssse019-staffofsheogorath.esl
ccbgssse020-graycowl.esl
ccbgssse021-lordsmail.esl
ccmtysse001-knightsofthenine.esl
ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl
cctwbsse001-puzzledungeon.esm
cceejsse001-hstead.esm
ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl
ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl
ccbgssse035-petnhound.esl
ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl
cceejsse002-tower.esl
ccedhsse001-norjewel.esl
ccvsvsse002-pets.esl
ccbgssse037-curios.esl
ccbgssse034-mntuni.esl
ccbgssse045-hasedoki.esl
ccbgssse008-wraithguard.esl
ccbgssse036-petbwolf.esl
ccffbsse001-imperialdragon.esl
ccmtysse002-ve.esl
ccbgssse043-crosselv.esl
ccvsvsse001-winter.esl
cceejsse003-hollow.esl
ccbgssse016-umbra.esm
ccbgssse031-advcyrus.esm
ccbgssse040-advobgobs.esl
ccbgssse058-ba_steel.esl
ccpewsse002-armsofchaos.esl
ccbgssse041-netchleather.esl
ccedhsse002-splkntset.esl
ccbgssse064-ba_elven.esl
ccbgssse063-ba_ebony.esl
ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail.esl
ccbgssse060-ba_dragonscale.esl
ccbgssse051-ba_daedricmail.esl
ccbgssse057-ba_stalhrim.esl
ccbgssse025-advdsgs.esm
ccffbsse002-crossbowpack.esl
ccbgssse013-dawnfang.esl
cceejsse004-hall.esl
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
paradise_halls.esm
Pahe_Dragonborn_fixes.esl
MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim II.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Heels Sound.esm
NewmStrangeDress.esl
EFFCore.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
Occ_Skyrim_Tamriel.esp
3DNPC.esp
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
ITortureFramework.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
FlowerGirls SE.esm
FlowerGirls SE - BDSM.esm
TrueHUD.esl
SkyUI_SE.esp
Obsidian Weathers.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
FNIS.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
3BBB.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
JK's College of Winterhold.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
pahe-tdf-patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
AutoHideAmmo.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
HPP - Vaermina's Torpor.esp
Serial Strip Merged.esp
Skyland_Watercolor_Blue.esp
BlendedRoads.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
Audiobooks of Skyrim.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted.esp
WetandCold.esp
Footprints.esp
Celtic Music in Skyrim - Combat.esp
Celtic_Music_In_Skyrim_SE.esp
Celtic_Music_In_Skyrim_SE_Dungeon.esp
SmartCast_1_0.esp
SwiftPotion.esp
JaxonzRenamer.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
Chapter II - Soundtrack mod by Dreyma Music.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
MCMHelper.esp
FEC.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
DynastyArmor10.esp
DynastyArmor4.esp
DynastyArmorBase.esp
DynastyArmorLight10.esp
DynastyArmorLight4.esp
DynastyArmorLightBase.esp
BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
DOA Lingerie Collection.esp
SexyVest.esp
[Melodic] Hardcore.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RDO Updated.esp
AI Overhaul.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
JK's Understone Keep.esp
JK's The Bards College.esp
BlackthornManor.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
MajesticMountains_Moss.esp
LoS II - JKs Skyrim patch.esp
WICO - Immersive People.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
JK's Castle Dour.esp
JK's Blue Palace.esp
MoreBanditCamps.esp
JK's High Hrothgar.esp
LC_BuildYourNobleHouse.esp
JK's The Winking Skeever.esp
JK's Temple of the Divines.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
AmorAdvExtended.esp
JK's Sky Haven Temple.esp
JK's Arnleif and Sons Trading Company.esp
JK's Jorrvaskr.esp
JK's Mistveil Keep.esp
JK's Haelga's Bunkhouse.esp
JK's Temple of Mara.esp
JK's Palace of the Kings.esp
JK's Temple of Dibella.esp
JK's The Hag's Cure.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
hearthfireextended.esp
JK's Sinderion's Field Laboratory.esp
JK's Dragonsreach.esp
JK's Silver-Blood Inn.esp
Stendarr Rising.esp
JK's Elgrims Elixirs.esp
JK's Bee and Barb.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
MajesticMountains.esp
JK's New Gnisis Cornerclub.esp
JK's The Pawned Prawn.esp
TheScarlett.esp
MillwaterRetreat.esp
JK's Riverwood Trader.esp
JK's Radiant Raiment.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
HeljarchenFarm.esp
Inigo.esp
JK's The Bannered Mare.esp
JK's White Phial.esp
RiversideShack.esp
WindstadMine.esp
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
JK's Sleeping Giant Inn.esp
JK's Angelines Aromatics.esp
JK's Temple of Talos.esp
JK's Candlehearth Hall.esp
BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp
JK's The Ragged Flagon.esp
JK's Septimus Signus's Outpost.esp
PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
JK's Bits and Pieces.esp
EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
ImprovedHearthfireLighting.esp
LABikiniSSE.esp
JK's Arcadia's Cauldron.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
LoS II - BlackthornManor patch.esp
Spoils of War.esp
LoS II - CRF patch.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
JK's Sadris Used Wares.esp
JK's Temple of Kynareth.esp
JK's Riverfall Cottage.esp
DeviousBanditCaptives.esp
CaranthirTowerReborn.esp
East Reach House.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
Damsels in Distress.esp
Darkend.esp
SkyfallEstateBuildable.esp
SlaversKeep.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
LADX_SSE.esp
JKs Skyrim_Cutting Room Floor_Patch.esp
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
JKs The Drunken Huntsman.esp
FNISspells.esp
Skyland-AIO.esp
LoS II - 3DNPC addon.esp
The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp
Fachry Brothel Riften.esp
Lucien.esp
PAHSlaveCart.esp
KinkyPrison.esp
DiaryOfMine.esp
(Pumpkin)-TEWOBA-TheExpandedWorldofBikiniArmor.esp
LazyBikiniOutfits.esp
Ultimate Lingerie Collection.esp
C5Kevs_Yumiko_Light_Tank_Armor_CBBE.esp
RagBikini.esp
CrownHelmetsRedux.esp
Ultimate Lingerie Collection 2.esp
DW.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
KSWigsSMP.esp
Bijin AIO - Hair Physics.esp
WICO - Immersive Character.esp
WICO - Immersive Dawnguard.esp
WICO - Wild Hunt Gears.esp
3DNPC0.esp
3DNPC1.esp
KSHairFor3DNPC.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp
RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
WeightlessGoldCoins.esp
ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp
dse-buttplug.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SmoothCam.esp
TrueDirectionalMovement.esp
SerialStrip.esp
SerialStripper.esp
3DNPC - AI Overhaul Patch.esp
Immersive Speechcraft.esp
RS3DNPC.esp
LoS II - SMIM patch.esp
LoS II - USSEP patch.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
My Home Is Your Home (MHiYH 2plus) dialogue patch.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
LycHairstyler.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
Stendarr Rising - CRF Patch.esp
LoS II - HelgenReborn patch.esp
FlowerGirls SE - Subdue.esp
3DNPC - CRF Patch.esp
3DNPCEFF.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts Transparency Fix.esp
imp_helm_USSEP.esp
AI Overhaul - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul Patch.esp
Apropos2.esp
Amorous Adventures Text and Player Dialogue Revision.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SLACS.esp
Hydra KShairs.esp
ZaZAnimationPack_Voice.esp
TDF Enhanced Prostitution.esp
TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
TDF Indie Config Quest.esp
JailRape.esp
JailRape_Voice.esp
JK's Belethor's General Goods.esp
JK's Warmaiden's.esp
Stendarr Rising - Los II patch.esp
Stendarr Rising - RDO patch.esp
Stendarr Rising - RDO Update Patch.esp
Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
Ambient Slaves SE.esp
AS-3DNPC Compatibility Patch.esp
AS-CRF Compatibility Patch.esp
AS-LOS Compatibility Patch.esp
AS-SMIM Compatibility Patch.esp

Version information on the (probably?) most important dependencies:

• Skyrim SE 1.5.97
  • SKSE 2.00.20
  • SkyUI 5.2
  • FNIS 7.6
  • SexLab Framework 1.63
  • ZaZ 8+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3
  • Devious Devices 5.1
  • SlaveTatsSE 1.3.7.7
  • Paradise Halls Enhanced (PAHE) SSE 8.1.5
  • PAH Home Sweet Home 1.26
  • PAH And You Get A Slave! 0.57
  • PAH Diary of Mine 3.2.3

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Not sure what your describing here. The slave capture can go wrong, especially if you're experiencing script lag or if you're leaving the area in the middle of the process. I lost slaves to the limbo because of that and that happened with PAHE alone too.

What do you mean with "Never escape PAH's list"?

So you are enslaving your way through a Womanized bandit camp. When you are done, you will end up with 10~15 girls on your slave list.  Most will be with you in some reasonable trained state.  One to two will have ran away 40 minutes ago and you lost track of them. A few more will be crawling around "defeated", but uncollected, with unknown locations.  Especially if your trained slaves ran a-mock across a large enough area with you running from girl to girl trying to enslave before the slaughter.

Currently these women just sit on the list forever.  Which I'm fine with.  I use teleport to bring them to my location and train what is left.  If I was more roleplay inclinded, I would want them to drop off the list and be free, if I didn't get back to them in time.  Which is why I suggested an escape threshold, after which a girl who is either running away or left uncollected long enough will escape from the list.

• It is this clean up phase where tagging slaves in the list would be most helpful.  I am rubbish with names, so tagging the slave list with those defeated, uncollected or "escaping" would really help me process the list much faster.  It would also let me know which girl in my harem needs some special attention. 

For suggestions.  How about an ordered tag list.  With tags added in a fixed order:  near/far/location_name, hate/loyal/love, ok/angry/terrified/shock, aroused, defeated/escaping/restrained, etc . This way you don't need to enumerate all the state combinations, just add the correct set of tags. Near/far are with in the same location, but with in character visibility/sound space. 

You can add your approximate state to the tag: near love, near shocked

"near, hate, shocked, aroused", "honeysuckle, near loyal, angry" "near, love, shocked, aroused" "far, hate, terrified, escaping"

That's a feature, buy you can deactivate the alarm in the MCM menu, debug section.

hmm.  I've never seen it happen. Will have to test it out tonight.

Edited by Good Provider

3.2.2 wheel hotkey config menu is better.

also, still unchanged typos under DOM02DialogueAnswerThanksRespect: "You are as wondrous as the etheral plane". should be ethereal

then we have "<X> choose to stop waiting" which should be "chooses"

after picking 'display' from the wheel, I can't get one of my slaves to do any poses, though forcing the 'humiliation' option fixed it. her neck also had this weird scrunched look like...uh...turtle.

clothes order menu: "ripp-off" rip has only one 'p'

further, yknow how there's that followup action from punish -> didnt pose -> <X>, where the slave will (may?) resume pose? it's not resuming the right pose and is instead defaulting to 'cute'. similar in the 'stops posing then resumes' dink. Given that I want my girls to be in the 'submissive' pose this is...not really acceptable. wouldn't be as big a problem except that I have to order them to do some other pose besides cute/submissive, then set them back to submissive, in order to get them back into the pose.

worse, when one of 'em did the swap to 'cute' and I tried 'light', she is now in the cute poses with a torch. similarly, any other poses seem to  get them stuck with the anim objects (one girl has a silver cup, one has a flower basket)

also, idk if these are specifically PAH or your version of its scripts, but:

all my slaves are listed as male in the PAH menu

the option to rebind 'whistle' and 'mark': where's the 'reset' button since 'esc' doesnt work and instead just binds THAT button to them? ideally, whatever the 'system tab' base-game keybind is at the time should be the keybind input that forcibly REMOVES the keybindings. failing that, a manual 'reset all keybindings' button...

hell, it wont let export the whistle keybind either, and wont accept importing either, so it's basically impossible to UNBIND these.  REALLY not good given how limited keybinds are.

1. when enslaving ALWAYS save.  stop what you doing if you can and WAIT for i tot finish. if you dont get the dialogue"now your a slave" then reload save or kill slave. they are bugged and ccan bug any salve enslaved after that

2. for punishment you need ot hit them and do damage. if you using mods that say make armor  block all damge or such then it will fail. any damge will work long as its damge