3 hours ago, seetruck-2000 said:

when Swallowing the players health is reduced to 10 and when digesting the player dies, I replaced the main ESP with an older version and this do not happen. had to use console command to make health at least 1000 to live.

I even used the MCM to do not take struggle damage to 0, same thing happens, and all required mods are working properly

Which specific NPC is voring you when this happens? And do you have the Perks ini file installed?

Thank You for all your hard work i'm not a huge vore fan I don't dislike it either but this mod gives me a new way to level up and fits my evil Succubus Character judging by the level of detail i assume you have put an enormous amount of work into the mod so i figured i'd drop a comment and try to show a bit of appreciation for your effort :)

6 minutes ago, mark44667 said:

Thank You for all your hard work i'm not a huge vore fan I don't dislike it either but this mod gives me a new way to level up and fits my evil Succubus Character judging by the level of detail i assume you have put an enormous amount of work into the mod so i figured i'd drop a comment and try to show a bit of appreciation for your effort :)

I mean, with the dialogue disabled and the powers renamed, this could almost pass as having nothing to do with vore. I expect it could easily be converted into a succubus add-on with very little effort.

Just now, markdf said:

I mean, with the dialogue disabled and the powers renamed, this could almost pass as having nothing to do with vore. I expect it could easily be converted into a succubus add-on with very little effort.

i have nothing against vore at all  hope i made that clear not always sure i get what i am thinking across very well  lol  i don't normally play totally evil characters either mostly because vanilla skyrim didn't really give you many options after 400 plus mods i think i finally have a load order to completely destroy skyrim if i so choose lol

42 minutes ago, mark44667 said:

i have nothing against vore at all  hope i made that clear not always sure i get what i am thinking across very well  lol  i don't normally play totally evil characters either mostly because vanilla skyrim didn't really give you many options after 400 plus mods i think i finally have a load order to completely destroy skyrim if i so choose lol

I got that, yup. I was just wondering how to make Devourment perfect for you 

1 hour ago, XenoDrake said:

Does this actually hard require More Informative Console?

It's listed under "Hard requirements" and "Useful" so it would be nice to know.

No. But it's really helpful if something goes wrong.

1 hour ago, markdf said:

No. But it's really helpful if something goes wrong.

Understandable, but it's the only hard requirement that isn't available for SkyrimVR. No, I will not report issues here because it's technically not the target version supported, and I'm not sure if it will really work, but I am curious, and I have a feeling it might work considering VRIK uses the actual PC as the player avatar.

7 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

Understandable, but it's the only hard requirement that isn't available for SkyrimVR. No, I will not report issues here because it's technically not the target version supported, and I'm not sure if it will really work, but I am curious, and I have a feeling it might work considering VRIK uses the actual PC as the player avatar.

I would suggest going to the aryion.com vore game forums and asking around, there are some other VR users on there. They may have some tips.

Howdy. Usually not into vore but the polish of your mod really got me. I'm more into the creature vore tbh. I've also been installing and playing around with your mod for most of the day and have a couple of questions if you've got the time.

Could you use only the creature devourment or is the 3bbb, etc. body really a must? Secondly, creatures don't seem to devour other npcs in combat at the moment. It works when i use the button that you can set in the debug mode. Is there an option i have to tick/untick? Is the mod writing logs somewhere i could check?

Probably gonna have more questions down the line, but thanks again for your work.

4 hours ago, Goose2 said:

Howdy. Usually not into vore but the polish of your mod really got me. I'm more into the creature vore tbh. I've also been installing and playing around with your mod for most of the day and have a couple of questions if you've got the time.

Could you use only the creature devourment or is the 3bbb, etc. body really a must? Secondly, creatures don't seem to devour other npcs in combat at the moment. It works when i use the button that you can set in the debug mode. Is there an option i have to tick/untick? Is the mod writing logs somewhere i could check?

Probably gonna have more questions down the line, but thanks again for your work.

The devourment bodies are only required if you want NPCs to have belly scaling and struggle bumps and stuff like that. If you're only interested in creature vore (or just don't care about belly scaling visuals), they are not necessary.

Personally I don't use the creature meshes, since they're based on the vanilla models and I prefer to use higher poly replacers. 

I fixed the bug that prevented creatures from using vore attacks.

Guest AthenaESIV

Awesome to see this getting updated again! Look forward to see what changes come down the road, and tyvm for adding in the PC as prey & only creature pred options and tweaks, def how I enjoy using this mod most.

1 hour ago, Seraph7289 said:

For those of us who can't get the perk menus to show (Still fighting with this), is there another way of adding perks?

You can use the console.

help devour 4 perk

player.addperk <perk ID>

The first command lists all of devourment's perks. The second will add perks using their formID.

Do you have SSE Engine Fixes installed, including the preloader? Did you make sure to remove any other DLL Loader mods? 

1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

Awesome to see this getting updated again! Look forward to see what changes come down the road, and tyvm for adding in the PC as prey & only creature pred options and tweaks, def how I enjoy using this mod most.

Devourment is feature-complete as far as I'm concerned. I'll still listen when people have requests for features though! And some of the people who've made Devourment add-ons are adding Refactor support. With some luck, Macross will be providing better vomit meshes soon. And I keep hoping some angel animator will come along to provide better animations. And there will never not be more bugs to fix...

2 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

If someone ever ported a hair attack animation from Bayonetta or something comparable, I'd add hair vore. For me it would be purely comedy (like the rebirthing feature), but I suspect there's a niche for it.

17 minutes ago, markdf said:

You can use the console.

help devour 4 perk

player.addperk <perk ID>

The first command lists all of devourment's perks. The second will add perks using their formID.

Do you have SSE Engine Fixes installed, including the preloader? Did you make sure to remove any other DLL Loader mods? 

Aight cool, this will work.

I do, but it still refuses to work. Now the game crashes at the menu unless I have binkw.log in the root directory. (It also just won't load unless there's also both binkw64.dll and binkw64_.dll file there too, Both of these files are identical aside from the name.) Despite it never writing anything to the log file.

46 minutes ago, Seraph7289 said:

Aight cool, this will work.

I do, but it still refuses to work. Now the game crashes at the menu unless I have binkw.log in the root directory. (It also just won't load unless there's also both binkw64.dll and binkw64_.dll file there too, Both of these files are identical aside from the name.) Despite it never writing anything to the log file.

Do you have d3dx9_42.dll, tbb.dll, and tbbmalloc.dll?

47 minutes ago, Madmaxman said:

Could you keep the previous changelogs like you did on Ekas? I'd like to know all that's been updated between when I last downloaded the mod.

I'll see what I can do.

Interesting to see the progress on this mod over the years. I wish that more creators would give Devourment a look - the trick that it uses to hide a swallowed player could so easily be ported for, say, a version of Abduction/Defeat's stuff-in-a-sack feature that works on the player. I used to mess around with console commands on the original Devourment - putting the Swallow shout on dragons and werewolves as a proof-of-concept for creature vore, and I'm glad to see that the idea is being given some genuine attention in the modern update.

One thing I've always been a bit disappointed by is the lack of macro/micro content - Devourment is THE vore mod for Skyrim, with very little in the way of competitors or alternatives, and I've always found it peculiar that it only ever catered to the same-size crowd. A spell effect or whatever that applies a size scale change and simultaneously flags the victim as prey, as an alternative to Devourment's standard mechanic would be a neat thing to consider - and it'd be a great way to cheat around the soft requirement for a CBBE/3BBB body, because macro-micro vore wouldn't need the belly physics.

Finally, regarding creature vore, has anyone checked out MadMansGun's creature animations? The one he made for a dragon killmove replacer might work for this mod with a bit of code-sorcery.

Just now, Dongs REO Speedwagon said:

Interesting to see the progress on this mod over the years. I wish that more creators would give Devourment a look - the trick that it uses to hide a swallowed player could so easily be ported for, say, a version of Abduction/Defeat's stuff-in-a-sack feature that works on the player. I used to mess around with console commands on the original Devourment - putting the Swallow shout on dragons and werewolves as a proof-of-concept for creature vore, and I'm glad to see that the idea is being given some genuine attention in the modern update.

One thing I've always been a bit disappointed by is the lack of macro/micro content - Devourment is THE vore mod for Skyrim, with very little in the way of competitors or alternatives, and I've always found it peculiar that it only ever catered to the same-size crowd. A spell effect or whatever that applies a size scale change and simultaneously flags the victim as prey, as an alternative to Devourment's standard mechanic would be a neat thing to consider - and it'd be a great way to cheat around the soft requirement for a CBBE/3BBB body, because macro-micro vore wouldn't need the belly physics.

Finally, regarding creature vore, has anyone checked out MadMansGun's creature animations? The one he made for a dragon killmove replacer might work for this mod with a bit of code-sorcery.

Micro/macro content? Already got a bit of that for you! If you take the Vore Magic perks, there are four macromancy spells -- diminution/augmentation self/other. There's also a ring of augmentation and a blade of diminution. I highly recommend the sword.

We could absolutely have a BHUNP body -- someone just has to make one and contribute it to the project. The equippable bellies could also be reskinned for UNP by someone with the know-how. I don't have the skills to do it myself.

I've reached to MadManGuns about some vore animations. Devourment will already try to detect if the vore animations from HCOS are playing, and will start digestion at the end of the animation. The timing isn't perfect though. It would help a lot of the animations had a shared AnimationEvent for swallowing that Devourment could listen for!

The killmove isn't useful, because it's a KillMove animation -- whenever it plays, the victim dies. It would need to be converted to a PairedAnimation, which again I don't have the skills to do.