I've gotta ask, man; are there any preview images or GIFs for this mod? Or way to get them up here?

I absolutely LOVE cockvore, and would be lying if I said I wouldn't also enjoy seeing breast/nipple vore (male or female), but want to get an idea of just how exactly the animations look. It'd also make giving suggestions a lot easier; that way we know what is and isn't in it!

One thing that I think would be great is if there were some nice sound effects for the vore, if that's not already a thing.

4 minutes ago, vincentoroscoe said:

I've gotta ask, man; are there any preview images or GIFs for this mod? Or way to get them up here?

I absolutely LOVE cockvore, and would be lying if I said I wouldn't also enjoy seeing breast/nipple vore (male or female), but want to get an idea of just how exactly the animations look. It'd also make giving suggestions a lot easier; that way we know what is and isn't in it!

One thing that I think would be great is if there were some nice sound effects for the vore, if that's not already a thing.

All forms of vore still use the vampire hug animation for intake, and the shout animation for escape. The only exceptions are defecation (a crouching animation) and rebirthing (a pregnancy animation).

If you have any suggestions for good animations that are available, I'd love to hear about them.

Whenever I swallow something they just disappear and the console says something about trying to index targetScales but it being a number value, as far as I can tell from the code the only way this could happen is if isPred is returning false (or some value convertible or equivalent to false, presumably an empty Lua table based on the documentation of the identical GetPredData function), I've included loadorder.txt from my Mod Organizer 2 installation in case it might help

Edit: as it turns out the issue was either from not having created my character with this version of devourment or leftover data from a different "devourment refactor"

1 minute ago, markdf said:

All forms of vore still use the vampire hug animation for intake, and the shout animation for escape. The only exceptions are defecation (a crouching animation) and rebirthing (a pregnancy animation).

If you have any suggestions for good animations that are available, I'd love to hear about them.

You mean ones that could be converted for vore? Well, for cockvore, the M2M solo ones would work great, honestly, or male anal/oral vore. The biggest modification to those would just be to have the arm/hand not jerking the character off to be stuffing and forcing the prey in, and/or mirroring the other as they slide down their cock.

I'm curious if there's any, you know, bulging, struggling, and the like.

9 minutes ago, vincentoroscoe said:

You mean ones that could be converted for vore? Well, for cockvore, the M2M solo ones would work great, honestly, or male anal/oral vore. The biggest modification to those would just be to have the arm/hand not jerking the character off to be stuffing and forcing the prey in, and/or mirroring the other as they slide down their cock.

I'm curious if there's any, you know, bulging, struggling, and the like.

Unfortunately I'm not an animator and can't edit animations... 

There is extensive bulging and struggling.

15 minutes ago, TerletPaper said:

Whenever I swallow something they just disappear and the console says something about trying to index targetScales but it being a number value, as far as I can tell from the code the only way this could happen is if isPred is returning false (or some value convertible or equivalent to false, presumably an empty Lua table based on the documentation of the identical GetPredData function), I've included loadorder.txt from my Mod Organizer 2 installation in case it might help

loadorder.txt 1.51 kB · 0 downloads

If possible, a screenshot of the error message would be really helpful.

This mod has a lot of potential, I can tell. I've been using Devourment for a long time. Glad you moved it here. Easy to follow. Was real tired of jump'n around Discord servers trying to track stuff down.

That being said, can't quite get it work right. I'm messing up somewhere simple I'm sure. It says I'm missing NetScriptFramework and CustomSkillFramework. Can't open the skill menu. I must have installed it wrong somehow, but I'm not sure what I messed up. Any advice?

p.s. I seem to have developed a ticking sound, but I think it's from me open'n a menu when something else was loading.

p.p.s. You are doing Gods work man. Keep it up.

22 minutes ago, markdf said:

If possible, a screenshot of the error message would be really helpful.

unfortunately all ~4 of my usual methods of screenshotting don't work with the console open or stopped working for no apparent reason, so here's a picture of it that should hopefully be readable enoughIMG_20210402_014326.thumb.jpg.3d50c4b99949d35524244cc31aa609c0.jpg

5 minutes ago, TerletPaper said:

unfortunately all ~4 of my usual methods of screenshotting don't work with the console open or stopped working for no apparent reason, so here's a picture of it that shoudl hopefully be readable enough

Purrfect, thank you. 

17 minutes ago, InfinityKage said:

This mod has a lot of potential, I can tell. I've been using Devourment for a long time. Glad you moved it here. Easy to follow. Was real tired of jump'n around Discord servers trying to track stuff down.

That being said, can't quite get it work right. I'm messing up somewhere simple I'm sure. It says I'm missing NetScriptFramework and CustomSkillFramework. Can't open the skill menu. I must have installed it wrong somehow, but I'm not sure what I messed up. Any advice?

p.s. I seem to have developed a ticking sound, but I think it's from me open'n a menu when something else was loading.

p.p.s. You are doing Gods work man. Keep it up.

The most common issue with NetscriptFramework seems to be having a DLL Loader plugin installed at the same time as SSE Engine Fixes (which has its own loader).

Not sure what the ticking is about ... the Devourment MCM generally doesn't tick. Is Devourment producing any Papyrus log spam? As long as debugging mode is off, it shouldn't show up in the log more than a few times (mostly for the struggle bars).

Glad you're liking it! Especially good to hear from long-time Devourment users. I feel like we have a chance for Devourment to finally live up to its full potential here.

37 minutes ago, markdf said:

Unfortunately I'm not an animator and can't edit animations... 

There is extensive bulging and struggling.

Well, the animations I mentioned would still work for the other stuff. Perhaps you could ask the creator to make vore versions of them?

Sadly, it looks like I won't get to even try this out; .Net Script Extender doesn't work for me. It just crashes the game before SKSE can even open a window. Doesn't write anything into the log either, so...damn.

19 minutes ago, vincentoroscoe said:

Well, the animations I mentioned would still work for the other stuff. Perhaps you could ask the creator to make vore versions of them?

Sadly, it looks like I won't get to even try this out; .Net Script Extender doesn't work for me. It just crashes the game before SKSE can even open a window. Doesn't write anything into the log either, so...damn.

Do you have the DLL Loader plugin? It can conflict with the one built from SSE Engine Fixes.

27 minutes ago, markdf said:

The most common issue with NetscriptFramework seems to be having a DLL Loader plugin installed at the same time as SSE Engine Fixes (which has its own loader).

Not sure what the ticking is about ... the Devourment MCM generally doesn't tick. Is Devourment producing any Papyrus log spam? As long as debugging mode is off, it shouldn't show up in the log more than a few times (mostly for the struggle bars).

Glad you're liking it! Especially good to hear from long-time Devourment users. I feel like we have a chance for Devourment to finally live up to its full potential here.

I see. Where would I find this DLL Loader plugin? I have no mod by that name. I do not see any plugins with that name either. Would it be called something else? Is there a popular mod that has it maybe?

The ticking is the sound that it makes when you are navigating the item menu. That slight click it makes when you go from one menu to another. Basically it sounds like I'm constantly scrolling through items in my item menu. My guess is it's because I opened the item menu at the exact time I was being swallowed and something got stuck. It's not a big issue. Reloading last save will probably fix it.

Indeed. I believe yours is maybe the 5th version I've played. If I can get it to work right I'm sure it seems to be the best one so far.

p.s. Do you have any meeting spots online (patreon, reddit page, YouTube channel, wiki, etc)?

39 minutes ago, markdf said:

Do you have the DLL Loader plugin? It can conflict with the one built from SSE Engine Fixes.

I removed the DLL Loader plugin and reverted the bink64_.dll file to its' original name. Game still instantly CtDs. I'm completely at a loss as to what else to do. :[

I also am getting only belly morphs even though the default is set to cockvore...Any idea why that is?

7 hours ago, vincentoroscoe said:

I removed the DLL Loader plugin and reverted the bink64_.dll file to its' original name. Game still instantly CtDs. I'm completely at a loss as to what else to do. :[

I also am getting only belly morphs even though the default is set to cockvore...Any idea why that is?

Do you have locational morphs enabled in the MCM? 

8 hours ago, InfinityKage said:

I see. Where would I find this DLL Loader plugin? I have no mod by that name. I do not see any plugins with that name either. Would it be called something else? Is there a popular mod that has it maybe?

The ticking is the sound that it makes when you are navigating the item menu. That slight click it makes when you go from one menu to another. Basically it sounds like I'm constantly scrolling through items in my item menu. My guess is it's because I opened the item menu at the exact time I was being swallowed and something got stuck. It's not a big issue. Reloading last save will probably fix it.

Indeed. I believe yours is maybe the 5th version I've played. If I can get it to work right I'm sure it seems to be the best one so far.

p.s. Do you have any meeting spots online (patreon, reddit page, YouTube channel, wiki, etc)?

DLL Loader plugins get installed to the Skyrim root directory just like SKSE (because they have to load BEFORE Skyrim starts).

The installation instructions for SSE Engine Fixes should describe which files go there and which ones you can remove.

Also, make sure you have the SKSE Address Library plugin.

Typing "Help devour 4 perk" gives an "expected end of line" error. Searching perks in general doesn't seem to return any devourment perks. Would the IDs be listed in the plugin file?

Also sometimes the morph mesh bellies just stop working. They don't unequip or change size.

7 hours ago, markdf said:

DLL Loader plugins get installed to the Skyrim root directory just like SKSE (because they have to load BEFORE Skyrim starts).

The installation instructions for SSE Engine Fixes should describe which files go there and which ones you can remove.

Also, make sure you have the SKSE Address Library plugin.

I've read through the SSE Engine Fixes page twice now just to double check. I am now pretty sure I have it installed correctly. But unless I'm blind, it does not say anything about removing or deleting any other files. Also I have SKSE Address Library installed.

So far it appears the main downside of this mod compared to the others is the difficulty of getting it installed correctly. If getting the perk menu to work right is the only thing that all the extra effort is needed for then I might suggest going back to just applying perks in the MCM menu.

Please don't take my above statement as a insult, by the way. It's not your fault if I can't figure out how to use your mod. 

I want to see this mod grow, but I'm thinking most folks are used to making sure they have the required/requisite mods as the hardest part of getting a mod to work. If it's more work than that they might get turned off. Especially if there is other options.

I'll keep using it anyway. Even without the perk menu it's still a great mod, but I still intend to keep my eye on this. Let me know if you have any other troubleshooting ideas.

10 hours ago, InfinityKage said:

I've read through the SSE Engine Fixes page twice now just to double check. I am now pretty sure I have it installed correctly. But unless I'm blind, it does not say anything about removing or deleting any other files. Also I have SKSE Address Library installed.

So far it appears the main downside of this mod compared to the others is the difficulty of getting it installed correctly. If getting the perk menu to work right is the only thing that all the extra effort is needed for then I might suggest going back to just applying perks in the MCM menu.

So, SSE Engine Fixes is currently having an issue with 1 setting, and i've had issues with another.  The first is MemoryManager, lots of complaints about crashing on launch with this one.

The other i've been dealing with is ScaleformAllocator, this was causing crashes shortly after loading characters.

The settings for Engine Fixes can be modified in the Enginefixes.TOML file included with part 1.

48 minutes ago, Cylek said:

So, SSE Engine Fixes is currently having an issue with 1 setting, and I've had issues with another.  The first is MemoryManager, lots of complaints about crashing on launch with this one.

The other I've been dealing with is ScaleformAllocator, this was causing crashes shortly after loading characters.

The settings for Engine Fixes can be modified in the Enginefixes.TOML file included with part 1.

I'm not having any crashing issues. The Devourment simply does not read that SSE Engine Fixes is installed.

Thanks for the incredible work -- easily the best experience I've had with a devourment mod.

Question on bodymorphs -- what body should I build, and which MCM settings do I select to get morphs working with the original body (ie. PregnancyBelly slider) rathr than an add-on belly?

The add-on bellies are great but I'd love to try straight racemenu morphs and I can't figure out what combination I need.

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Jabiru said:

Thanks for the incredible work -- easily the best experience I've had with a devourment mod.

Question on bodymorphs -- what body should I build, and which MCM settings do I select to get morphs working with the original body (ie. PregnancyBelly slider) rathr than an add-on belly?

The add-on bellies are great but I'd love to try straight racemenu morphs and I can't figure out what combination I need.

Thanks!

This isn't quite what you're looking for, since I wrote it before Mark released the custom morph options, but it should explain the bodies:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oiyk5i1bi9ogb2z/BS_Primer.pdf?dl=0

I haven't really done anything with base cbbe sliders to know which might work well, because I've been working on our custom belly morphs. It's slow going for now, but progress is being made.

9 hours ago, Jabiru said:

Thanks!

You can use any Slider that shows up in Bodyslide for your body of choice.