So, this has a soft conflict with Ecotone's Dual Sheaths and CBBE 3BA's SMP physics (when using the Devious Devices Compatible option). The slot 60 is being used for multiple things, though it appears it wasn't as easy as changing the belly morphs from slot 60 to 58... Am I missing anything else? The Armor Addon and Armor segments are what I attempted to change.

21 minutes ago, xAteax said:

So, this has a soft conflict with Ecotone's Dual Sheaths and CBBE 3BA's SMP physics (when using the Devious Devices Compatible option). The slot 60 is being used for multiple things, though it appears it wasn't as easy as changing the belly morphs from slot 60 to 58... Am I missing anything else? The Armor Addon and Armor segments are what I attempted to change.

You would have to change the BIPED slot in the actual meshes, the ARMA forms, and the ARMO forms.

2 minutes ago, markdf said:

You would have to change the BIPED slot in the actual meshes, the ARMA forms, and the ARMO forms.

Aaah... The first bit's what I missed, thanks. For now I'm just gonna juggle around what the other mods use for their slots and hope for the best x.x It's obvious now it wouldn't be nearly as easy as other mods to set an option in mcm for this, hah.

6 minutes ago, xAteax said:

Aaah... The first bit's what I missed, thanks. For now I'm just gonna juggle around what the other mods use for their slots and hope for the best x.x It's obvious now it wouldn't be nearly as easy as other mods to set an option in mcm for this, hah.

Most of those mods have multiple copies of their meshes with different biped slots already set. It's a lot of work unless there are one or two slots that are DEFINITELY the correct ones to include.

For what it's worth, if you don't use equippable bellies, you wont have this problem. 

6 minutes ago, markdf said:

Most of those mods have multiple copies of their meshes with different biped slots already set. It's a lot of work unless there are one or two slots that are DEFINITELY the correct ones to include.

For what it's worth, if you don't use equippable bellies, you wont have this problem. 

Fair. And once again I'm getting stuck by male bandits dying after eating me... Is there a way to see exactly why this is happening? I even turned OFF the "no escape when swallowed" option, but time-based release isn't running either.

2 minutes ago, xAteax said:

Fair. And once again I'm getting stuck by male bandits dying after eating me... Is there a way to see exactly why this is happening? I even turned OFF the "no escape when swallowed" option, but time-based release isn't running either.

If you use Export Database, I may be able to tell from the contents of the db file.

1 minute ago, markdf said:

If you use Export Database, I may be able to tell from the contents of the db file.

Here you go, along with the only error I found in console. The bandit was at literally 1 HP when he nabbed me (which was similar to the other  bandit... at like, 3 hp). Possibly the  npc died before the script could finish...?

20210520022334_1.jpg

db_export.json

5 minutes ago, xAteax said:

Here you go, along with the only error I found in console. The bandit was at literally 1 HP when he nabbed me (which was similar to the other  bandit... at like, 3 hp). Possibly the  npc died before the script could finish...?

I think the problem is partly that you're using an old version that has a bug in the Lua script.

5 minutes ago, markdf said:

I think the problem is partly that you're using an old version that has a bug in the Lua script.

I'm using (Or SHOULD be using) version 11. I was under the impression this was the most 'stable' version. (Edit: 2021-5-11 version)

Reminds me, just something I learned recently about the original Devourment but it doesn't seem to work in SE/ Refactor. There's a mod called TrulyUndeadSE that it'd be neat if you could figure out how to make integration with it (something with how the original Devourment handled skeletons made it work inherently). The mod itself makes skeletons auto-revive if not put down by certain effects (Fire, silver, etc.) and this made an interesting situation where digested/ excreted skeletons of prey rose once more with their weapons., but because of being digested they were now horrendously weaker. They attacked pretty much anyone and anything too, so they actually sometimes were a distraction!

A possible integration would be to get that working again (I've tried but the magic effect it uses doesn't get added to dead skeletons? I think that's what OD vs DR does differently, OD's skeletons seemed to insta-die once they were excreted.) but then have it if you have the Soul Trap perk, the skeletons don't rez at all.

27 minutes ago, Clintbeastwood115 said:

may have encountered a bug on /19, the digestion time isn't working right as in also not able to lower the time. Burps/farts barley move the timer too XD  

ScreenShot20.png

Did you change the digestion time setting WHILE digesting someone? (there's nothing wrong with doing that, I just want to make sure I understand what went wrong)

38 minutes ago, xAteax said:

Reminds me, just something I learned recently about the original Devourment but it doesn't seem to work in SE/ Refactor. There's a mod called TrulyUndeadSE that it'd be neat if you could figure out how to make integration with it (something with how the original Devourment handled skeletons made it work inherently). The mod itself makes skeletons auto-revive if not put down by certain effects (Fire, silver, etc.) and this made an interesting situation where digested/ excreted skeletons of prey rose once more with their weapons., but because of being digested they were now horrendously weaker. They attacked pretty much anyone and anything too, so they actually sometimes were a distraction!

A possible integration would be to get that working again (I've tried but the magic effect it uses doesn't get added to dead skeletons? I think that's what OD vs DR does differently, OD's skeletons seemed to insta-die once they were excreted.) but then have it if you have the Soul Trap perk, the skeletons don't rez at all.

I'll set the Template inherit flag for spells, see if that does the trick.

1 hour ago, xAteax said:

I'm using (Or SHOULD be using) version 11. I was under the impression this was the most 'stable' version. (Edit: 2021-5-11 version)

Many bug fixes.

"Unstable" means "needs testing".

So it's a mixed bag.

57 minutes ago, xAteax said:

Also: Just a small thing, but i'm having trouble actually digesting these bandits alive...

20210520025619_1.jpg

It appears that either:

1) Those bandits have the Essential flag set and "Digest Essentials" is disabled in the MCM, OR

2) Those bandits are not Essential but "Digest NPCs" is disabled in the MCM.

1 minute ago, markdf said:

Many bug fixes.

"Unstable" means "needs testing".

So it's a mixed bag.

I'll install the latest then, unless you recommend another for stability. Any idea on the "Bandit is indigestible" thing though? Stomach empty,  successfully devoured them, then half second later threw them up  with that message.

4 minutes ago, markdf said:

It appears that either:

1) Those bandits have the Essential flag set and "Digest Essentials" is disabled in the MCM, OR

2) Those bandits are not Essential but "Digest NPCs" is disabled in the MCM.

They are not essential (To my knowledge?) I actually ended up killing one of them from just throwing them back up hard enough. :x I'll double check the MCM though. Edit: Nope, digest non-essential NPCs is set properly. Lemme see if they can eat each other...

1 minute ago, xAteax said:

They are not essential (To my knowledge?) I actually ended up killing one of them from just throwing them back up hard enough. :x I'll double check the MCM though.

The only situations where you would get that Indigestible message are:

1) Dremora (without the perk)

2) Undead (without the other perk)

3) Dwemer Automatons (without the other other perk)

4) Essentials (without the MCM setting)

5) Anyone (without the other MCM setting)

10 minutes ago, markdf said:

The only situations where you would get that Indigestible message are:

1) Dremora (without the perk)

2) Undead (without the other perk)

3) Dwemer Automatons (without the other other perk)

4) Essentials (without the MCM setting)

5) Anyone (without the other MCM setting)

I'm not sure then, as they are literally the two bandits you encounter in the Embershard mine outside of Riverwood (One of the first places you go). Is it possibly because they have scripted dialogue that they break/ set as temporary immortal? I've no clue. Also, one was not able to digest the other, and the force vomit option broke because of it.

Tested with the Essentials option checked, this time he -did- digest... so I'm confused to heck and back.  They're certainly not unable to be killed

45 minutes ago, markdf said:

Did you change the digestion time setting WHILE digesting someone? (there's nothing wrong with doing that, I just want to make sure I understand what went wrong)

no i tried doing that, then tried with digestion in progress/without to see why its not following the digestion timer. Then i turned off proportional times but same thing only difference burps/farts worked 
side bug,  scat does not work correctly anymore XD you still scat but the "remains" is always empty, only vomit works(though it takes a while for remains to be picked up)

final bug i found, was something bout the become your killer where "kill player" doesn't fully work so the npc u become stay alive somewhere idk where lol 
so those are the only bugs i found currently 

9 minutes ago, Clintbeastwood115 said:

no i tried doing that, then tried with digestion in progress/without to see why its not following the digestion timer. Then i turned off proportional times but same thing only difference burps/farts worked 
side bug,  scat does not work correctly anymore XD you still scat but the "remains" is always empty, only vomit works(though it takes a while for remains to be picked up)

final bug i found, was something bout the become your killer where "kill player" doesn't fully work so the npc u become stay alive somewhere idk where lol 
so those are the only bugs i found currently 

pictures for this 

ScreenShot24.png

ScreenShot22.png

13 minutes ago, xAteax said:

I'm not sure then, as they are literally the two bandits you encounter in the Embershard mine outside of Riverwood (One of the first places you go). Is it possibly because they have scripted dialogue that they break/ set as temporary immortal? I've no clue. Also, one was not able to digest the other, and the force vomit option broke because of it.

Tested with the Essentials option checked, this time he -did- digest... so I'm confused to heck and back.  They're certainly not unable to be killed

its a bug i think, i was in embermine and those three starting bandits do not digest for some odd reason but after they got vomited i just killed them lol, use /13 that one was working perfectly