53 minutes ago, LordsDu71 said:

I tried it yesterday but you can't get swallowed by someone (I tried with Lydia), digested (Lydia became dragonborn) and rebirth via your own skull.

In the prey perk tree I saw a skill soulbound to bones something like that. I need that to revive "myself" ?

You can't revive yourself from your own skull.

The phylactery perk -- which I assume is what you are referring to -- works like this:

An NPC becomes your "phylactery". This can happen through dialogue. Also, any friendly NPC who endoes you becomes a phylactery. So does any horse you ride.

Then, when you are fatally digested, you will begin reforming spontaneously in the stomach of one of your phylacteries.

Phylactery requires that you disable "become your killer" because they directly conflict with each other.

26 minutes ago, HopefullyAnonymous said:

God, it took a total reinstall of Skyrim, but I finally have everything working properly. With Voretex instead of manual installation, I shouldn't need to do so much cleaning up...

I tried to update to 5.13, but everything got so scuffed and there were so many crashes that I just deleted everything - there's no way I could have scraped out the extant files and such that were causing those problems.

Seems to be perfectly stable now. Hopefully my other mods don't break it.

Speaking of other mods - I originally had something like Junkmaster and ClutterCraft allow me to smelt down silverware and such. That recipe specifically disappeared when I installed the Devourment version that allowed ore breakdown via digestion. Any chance that was a predictable file conflict? Or just weird jank? No matter how I changed the load order, it didn't come back.

No. Devourment doesn't overwrite any vanilla records except for a few of the guard dialogues.

3 hours ago, essedess said:

Oh okay, I thought it was like when bandits spawned they were randomly given super predator status or something. 

Sort of like the FO4 legendary enemies system? No, but that sure would be cool.

3 hours ago, DUTYCALLS said:

CTD when launching the game using 5-13

Finally fixed with model 43 mods listed in MO notifications disabled

Reveal hidden contents

I don't understand. Did you fix the issue you were having? From your crashlog, it looks like something is going wrong with Schlongs of Skyrim. 

7 minutes ago, xAteax said:

Uh... huh. Is there no handling of prey when the pred is killed? I 'struggled' a bandit to death from within, but not out yet. If it doesn't do anything I'll see if the mcm has any options...

There is, you should be regurgitated within seconds. If that didn't happen, then something went wrong.

Just now, markdf said:

There is, you should be regurgitated within seconds. If that didn't happen, then something went wrong.

I figured, then I guess mine just outright broke... weird. Thanks anyhow. Having to go to an older save, since my game just crashed after trying several things. Reviving the bandit didn't allow struggling to resume or the force regurgitate in debugging to work, and game crashed after forcing that bandit to be eaten by another bandit in Debug mode (Which after a camera spasm the game crashed)

2 hours ago, markdf said:

You can't revive yourself from your own skull.

The phylactery perk -- which I assume is what you are referring to -- works like this:

An NPC becomes your "phylactery". This can happen through dialogue. Also, any friendly NPC who endoes you becomes a phylactery. So does any horse you ride.

Then, when you are fatally digested, you will begin reforming spontaneously in the stomach of one of your phylacteries.

Phylactery requires that you disable "become your killer" because they directly conflict with each other.

OK good to know :)

No. Devourment doesn't overwrite any vanilla records except for a few of the guard dialogues.

I tried it many times too but I didn't have any guard dialogue about vore. I can't choose, for example, to bypass prison by getting swallowed by guards. (Yup, I have the add-on)

I've been using version 2021-05-13 for a few days and experienced some issues that didn't go away with the new version 2021-05-19.

On the contrary, it got even worse.

With the older version I was able to play 3-4 hours before the mod started to fail.

With resetting the mod/restarting the game/restarting the computer I was able to extend that to 4-5 hours before total breakdown of the mod.

With the latest version said breakdown happened immediately, meaning I started a new game and wasn't able to vore any NPC/creature at all.

At other times voring happened 2-3 times and then the mod failed.

Spoiler

Scenario 1:
- PC tries to vore a living NPC/creature
- I get screen/sound effect
- PC does it's animation (anal vore = sitting animation) to the end and then just sits in mid air
- NPC/creature does it's animation and then stops moving (stuck idling in it's last pose)
- NPC/creature doesn't disappear or fight
- PC belly doesn't grow

Scenario 2:
- neither PC nor NPC/creature do their animations
- NPC/creature doesn't disappear or fight, it just stops moving (stuck idling in it's last pose)

Scenario 3:
- PC tries to vore a dead body
- PC does animation, sometimes the pickup animation (from "Feminine Pickup Animation SE") instead of the anal vore animation
- body doesn't disappear
- PC belly doesn't grow

Scenario 4:
- everything just stops working
- trying to vore only produces the screen/sound effects
- no vore happening
- no animations happening
- no digestion happening (brown progress bars stop moving, and yes, I had this happen outside combat)

Resetting the mod via MCM helped sometimes, but not very often.
Restarting the game or even my computer seemed to help sometimes, but not always.

I did all this on a new game for version 2021-05-13, and I did another new game for version 2021-05-19.

What could be the problem here? Does anyone else have the same issues?

I don't have any problems with the rest of my installation. Everything is working as it should. It's just this mod that does strange things.

Hope somebody can help.

1 hour ago, bigschwabbel said:

I've been using version 2021-05-13 for a few days and experienced some issues that didn't go away with the new version 2021-05-19.

On the contrary, it got even worse.

With the older version I was able to play 3-4 hours before the mod started to fail.

With resetting the mod/restarting the game/restarting the computer I was able to extend that to 4-5 hours before total breakdown of the mod.

With the latest version said breakdown happened immediately, meaning I started a new game and wasn't able to vore any NPC/creature at all.

At other times voring happened 2-3 times and then the mod failed.

Hide contents

Scenario 1:
- PC does it's animation (anal vore = sitting animation) to the end and then just sits in mid air
- NPC/creature does it's animation and then stops moving (stuck idling in it's last pose)
- NPC/creature doesn't disappear or fight
- PC belly doesn't grow

Scenario 2:
- neither PC nor NPC/creature do their animations
- NPC/creature doesn't disappear or fight, it just stops moving (stuck idling in it's last pose)

Scenario 3:
- PC tries to vore a dead body
- PC does animation, sometimes the pickup animation (from "Feminine Pickup Animation SE") instead of the anal vore animation
- body doesn't disappear
- PC belly doesn't grow

Scenario 4:
- everything just stops working
- trying to vore only produces the screen/sound effects
- no vore happening
- no animations happening
- no digestion happening (brown progress bars stop moving, and yes, I had this happen outside combat)

Resetting the mod via MCM helped sometimes, but not very often.
Restarting the game or even my computer seemed to help sometimes, but not always.

I did all this on a new game for version 2021-05-13, and I did another new game for version 2021-05-19.

What could be the problem here? Does anyone else have the same issues?

I don't have any problems with the rest of my installation. Everything is working as it should. It's just this mod that does strange things.

Hope somebody can help.

Any chance you could get me a papyrus log from a session where this happened, and maybe a savefile made after these happened?

Actually, could you also use the "Export Database" option from the MCM as well, and send me that file? 

don't really have a problem but I was wondering how would you go about lvling your prey skill.. I can't seem to figure out how that works, I can't be swallowed in real combat as that is a death sentence so I was wondering if there was a way to lvl it by letting friendly npcs eat you. I also don't get the struggle system, I can press the buttons together as fast as I can but I can't get it even near half way full. I even press then one at time. any help would be appreciative.

Any chance you could get me a papyrus log from a session where this happened, and maybe a savefile made after these happened?

Actually, could you also use the "Export Database" option from the MCM as well, and send me that file? 

Thanks for your reply. I will provide all the files you're asking for.

I'm going to enable logging and use my new game savefile from this morning and play for some time.

- I've never logged anything in Skyrim. Is it enough to edit \Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Skyrim.ini to look like this?

[Papyrus]
  fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
  bEnableLogging=1
  bEnableTrace=1
  bLoadDebugInformation=1

- Is it important for "Export Database" whether I do it before or after the mod stops working for me?

On 5/18/2021 at 12:29 AM, markdf said:

DevourmentMacromancyAV.psc is the script that handles ActorVariable-controlled size changes.

The struggle sliders are controlled in DevourmentBellyScaling.psc and in the Lua backend script.

I don't see anything in the DevourmentMacromancyAV.psc file about the strength of the enchantment, what clothing/armor it can be put on, and such.

I also am rather lost in the other file, and don't see any LUA files anywhere in this either. Is this part of the script where I'd add the new sliders, then?

if UseStruggleSliders && RescaleBumps
        NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(target, "StruggleSlider1", PREFIX, resultArray[3])
        NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(target, "StruggleSlider2", PREFIX, resultArray[4])
        NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(target, "StruggleSlider3", PREFIX, resultArray[5])
    endIf

if (UseMorphVore && RescaleBody) || (UseStruggleSliders && RescaleBumps)
        NiOverride.UpdateModelWeight(target)
        RegisterForSingleUpdate(UpdateTime)
    else
        RegisterForSingleUpdate(1.0)
    endIf
EndEvent

Event OnEffectFinish(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
    if UseStruggleSliders
        DATA = JValue.release(DATA)
        NiOverride.ClearBodyMorph(target, "StruggleSlider1", PREFIX)
        NiOverride.ClearBodyMorph(target, "StruggleSlider2", PREFIX)
        NiOverride.ClearBodyMorph(target, "StruggleSlider3", PREFIX)
    endIf

2 hours ago, bigschwabbel said:

Thanks for your reply. I will provide all the files you're asking for.

I'm going to enable logging and use my new game savefile from this morning and play for some time.

- I've never logged anything in Skyrim. Is it enough to edit \Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Skyrim.ini to look like this?

[Papyrus]
  fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
  bEnableLogging=1
  bEnableTrace=1
  bLoadDebugInformation=1

- Is it important for "Export Database" whether I do it before or after the mod stops working for me?

You don't need the UpdateTimeMS line for logging. Also, 500 is the default, so that line isn't doing anything.

Please export the database AFTER problems start.

4 hours ago, MajorPink said:

don't really have a problem but I was wondering how would you go about lvling your prey skill.. I can't seem to figure out how that works, I can't be swallowed in real combat as that is a death sentence so I was wondering if there was a way to lvl it by letting friendly npcs eat you. I also don't get the struggle system, I can press the buttons together as fast as I can but I can't get it even near half way full. I even press then one at time. any help would be appreciative.

You may need to try a lower difficulty setting. 

Raise the prey skill by letting low level enemies swallow you and then escaping from them.

4 hours ago, MajorPink said:

Also the corpse counter doesn't count the corpses I eat. Is there even a reason to eat corpses?

I'll fix that, and no there isn't. There's really no reason for ANY of this, except that people enjoy it. If you don't enjoy eating corpses, I would suggest not doing it.

2 hours ago, vincentoroscoe said:

Unrelated, but I also have noticed that using Wear Multiple Rings mod ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46898 ) causes a lot of issues for me in-game once I start voring anyone. Which is...rather frustrating, honestly. Any idea why it's causing so much trouble?

What issues is it causing? You're not giving me much information to work from here.

2 hours ago, vincentoroscoe said:

I don't see anything in the DevourmentMacromancyAV.psc file about the strength of the enchantment, what clothing/armor it can be put on, and such.

I also am rather lost in the other file, and don't see any LUA files anywhere in this either. Is this part of the script where I'd add the new sliders, then?

if UseStruggleSliders && RescaleBumps
        NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(target, "StruggleSlider1", PREFIX, resultArray[3])
        NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(target, "StruggleSlider2", PREFIX, resultArray[4])
        NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(target, "StruggleSlider3", PREFIX, resultArray[5])
    endIf

if (UseMorphVore && RescaleBody) || (UseStruggleSliders && RescaleBumps)
        NiOverride.UpdateModelWeight(target)
        RegisterForSingleUpdate(UpdateTime)
    else
        RegisterForSingleUpdate(1.0)
    endIf
EndEvent

Event OnEffectFinish(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
    if UseStruggleSliders
        DATA = JValue.release(DATA)
        NiOverride.ClearBodyMorph(target, "StruggleSlider1", PREFIX)
        NiOverride.ClearBodyMorph(target, "StruggleSlider2", PREFIX)
        NiOverride.ClearBodyMorph(target, "StruggleSlider3", PREFIX)
    endIf

I suggest you start with a more recent version.

The list of struggle sliders in the plugin, attached to the "Bulging Belly" magic effect.

The backend Lua script is already setup for 12 struggle sliders, the current 3 belly and 6 breast, plus 3 more cockvore sliders that don't exist yet. So if you add the names of your three sliders to that list, they should get animated.

34 minutes ago, markdf said:

Please export the database AFTER problems start.

Thanks for letting me know. That's what I thought and actually did.

It didn't take long for the mod to stop working. A few minutes and 6 wolves, and any further attempt to vore didn't work.

I was done with the wolves at timestamp 2:29.

I had to restart my computer to even get the first 6 wolves to work. Before that not even the first vore attempt did anything.

Three new things happened this time:

1. An error message when I tried to reset the mod via MCM

Spoiler

20210520015759_1.jpg.45ec6180bc7ca88da55a15cdb9e2367f.jpg

2. This is a Skeever I tried to vore. The red and blue progress bars are his.

Spoiler

20210520023342_1.jpg.aac73f1796ddb49840561be58326f218.jpg

3. Although "Crouch Scat" was activated, my PC wouldn't defecate when crouched. I had to get rid of the 6 wolves by using the "Defecate" lesser power.

I've attached a .7z file with the last save, the db_export and the papyrus log.

Please let me know what you find. I'd really like to keep this mod, it's very entertaining.

logs_db_saves.7z

2 hours ago, bigschwabbel said:

Thanks for letting me know. That's what I thought and actually did.

It didn't take long for the mod to stop working. A few minutes and 6 wolves, and any further attempt to vore didn't work.

I was done with the wolves at timestamp 2:29.

I had to restart my computer to even get the first 6 wolves to work. Before that not even the first vore attempt did anything.

Three new things happened this time:

1. An error message when I tried to reset the mod via MCM

Reveal hidden contents

2. This is a Skeever I tried to vore. The red and blue progress bars are his.

Reveal hidden contents

3. Although "Crouch Scat" was activated, my PC wouldn't defecate when crouched. I had to get rid of the 6 wolves by using the "Defecate" lesser power.

I've attached a .7z file with the last save, the db_export and the papyrus log.

Please let me know what you find. I'd really like to keep this mod, it's very entertaining.

logs_db_saves.7z 3.23 MB · 0 downloads

Purrfect. So it looks like the SwallowCalculate script failed at some point and didn't unblock the actors involved. I'll do some testing and see if I can work out why that happened.

23 hours ago, markdf said:

Didn't mean to imply it did - Devourment was not the only thing fucking up. I decided it was better to just start from a blank slate than try to hunt down what was going wrong. And I was probably right - everything seems to be working fine now. Better, in fact, since I updated a few other mods that I hadn't been keeping track of.

The crafting recipes I mentioned are not vanilla (specifically provided by ClutterCraft if I remember correctly). I have no clue why they disappeared, they just did. Given that none of Devourment's changes affect the Smelter in any way, I think it's safe to assume that Devourment had absolutely nothing to do with it. At worst, the load order changed. Or it was a different mod that I had unwittingly uninstalled.

Liking the new changes.