1 hour ago, Clintbeastwood115 said:

its a bug i think, i was in embermine and those three starting bandits do not digest for some odd reason but after they got vomited i just killed them lol, use /13 that one was working perfectly 

Oh, Embershard mine. Someone mentioned that one, like, months ago. I think they ARE essential or secretly undead or something weird like that.

Talking about essential NPC. Lydia (yeah, Lydia, Lydia and always Lydia xD) is not essential in the game, you can kill her with sword, magic, shout, etc... 

But when I want to digest Lydia, it's impossible. Lydia is "essential" for the devorment mod. Why ? And how to remove that ?

1 hour ago, Clintbeastwood115 said:

no i tried doing that, then tried with digestion in progress/without to see why its not following the digestion timer. Then i turned off proportional times but same thing only difference burps/farts worked 
side bug,  scat does not work correctly anymore XD you still scat but the "remains" is always empty, only vomit works(though it takes a while for remains to be picked up)

final bug i found, was something bout the become your killer where "kill player" doesn't fully work so the npc u become stay alive somewhere idk where lol 
so those are the only bugs i found currently 

Which NPC did this happen with? Was it a unique NPC, or a generic one?

11 minutes ago, LordsDu71 said:

Talking about essential NPC. Lydia (yeah, Lydia, Lydia and always Lydia xD) is not essential in the game, you can kill her with sword, magic, shout, etc... 

But when I want to digest Lydia, it's impossible. Lydia is "essential" for the devorment mod. Why ? And how to remove that ?

Strictly speaking, Devourment doesn't just check the essential flag; it also checks the PO3 "IsVIP" flag as well, which has something to do with being required for quests (and is a really good thing to check).

If you want to digest everyone, just check the Digest Essential box in the MCM.

4 minutes ago, markdf said:

Strictly speaking, Devourment doesn't just check the essential flag; it also checks the PO3 "IsVIP" flag as well, which has something to do with being required for quests (and is a really good thing to check).

If you want to digest everyone, just check the Digest Essential box in the MCM.

Sure, but it mean keep every skull in case of important NPC digested. Not really a problem but I need to remember to keep skulls ^^

8 minutes ago, LordsDu71 said:

By the way, do you have a good immersive 1st person view mod compatible with devourment, sexlab and quite all mods ?

Immersive First Person View SE is a decent one, and Loverslab has a preset for it. Though personally I only use it for actual scenes and the like, as being an 'immersive' camera also means the camera can be wonky when you're moving.... (In my experience I did have miiinor clipping when dealing with right around the neck, but it's minor IMO)

5 minutes ago, xAteax said:

Immersive First Person View SE is a decent one, and Loverslab has a preset for it. Though personally I only use it for actual scenes and the like, as being an 'immersive' camera also means the camera can be wonky when you're moving.... (In my experience I did have miiinor clipping when dealing with right around the neck, but it's minor IMO)

Thx, I'll try.

5 hours ago, xAteax said:

I'm not sure then, as they are literally the two bandits you encounter in the Embershard mine outside of Riverwood (One of the first places you go). Is it possibly because they have scripted dialogue that they break/ set as temporary immortal?

I know those two "special" bandits well. While I was using a combination of "Defeat" and "Succubus Heart" my PC was able to surrender to them, but they would never rape her, so she could never kill them with love (life-drain during sex). 

They just returned to their posts (one is standing guard at the lever for the bridge, the other goes to sleep near the fireplace).

I tried it over and over again, but it never worked. My guess is they have some custom settings because of the scripted dialogue.

Seems to be a problem with weight gain in the recent version /19.

There's no gain after digesting prey, regardless of locational morphs toggled or weight sliders set.  My PC wasn't wearing anything and had a supported body. I've played around with it to see what could be the problem, but no luck. 

If it's of any help, I also had RND SE installed with Devourment.  I'm figuring it's a collision with weight features from both, as setting the weight high in RND will show your character big in ShowRaceMenu.  

Gonna keep testing it to figure out what it might be. 

Edit: I tested with a new PC and RND SE switched off. The issue still persisted. 

19 minutes ago, LordsDu71 said:

I got a little "bug?" with devourment.

When prey try to digest me, struggle with A and D work only one time on 5. Sometime the struggle bar increase sometimes not (more often not).

Is this a bug ? Or I just didn't understand the mechanic ?

You're probably hitting the keys too fast. In order to reduce keymashing, each struggle key is ignored until the other one has been released.

So: if A is still being pressed when you press D, D will get ignored.

Slow and steady wins this particular race.

14 hours ago, xAteax said:

Reminds me, just something I learned recently about the original Devourment but it doesn't seem to work in SE/ Refactor. There's a mod called TrulyUndeadSE that it'd be neat if you could figure out how to make integration with it (something with how the original Devourment handled skeletons made it work inherently). The mod itself makes skeletons auto-revive if not put down by certain effects (Fire, silver, etc.) and this made an interesting situation where digested/ excreted skeletons of prey rose once more with their weapons., but because of being digested they were now horrendously weaker. They attacked pretty much anyone and anything too, so they actually sometimes were a distraction!

A possible integration would be to get that working again (I've tried but the magic effect it uses doesn't get added to dead skeletons? I think that's what OD vs DR does differently, OD's skeletons seemed to insta-die once they were excreted.) but then have it if you have the Soul Trap perk, the skeletons don't rez at all.

Which version of Devourment had this particular behaviour? Because I've been testing this, and TrulyUndead's magic effect doesn't work on anything that's been reanimated. So I'd like to see what that earlier version was doing.

After having to reinstall again I need to ask if anyone knows if this mod will interfere with the other required mods for Devourment. I know there is a papyrus extender required already so I was wondering.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49897

There is another mod I want to get that requires it.

One more thing: More informative console was just updated, I shouldn't have any problems installing the newest version right?

apparently this mod has issues with Wet and Cold regarding the regurgitation, now personally i haven't experience any said issues there unless i am just lucky, but what i am experiencing is this weird issue that happens sometimes where after the swallow animation i may get stuck in a sort of detached resident evil like camera.

The only way to fix this seemingly is to trigger a killmove animation, no using tools like the alchemist table do not fix it unlike other camera bugs i encountered in skyrim before. This might be an issue that was fixed later on since i am using a older version of Devourment but thought i would bring it up.

3 hours ago, markdf said:

Which version of Devourment had this particular behaviour? Because I've been testing this, and TrulyUndead's magic effect doesn't work on anything that's been reanimated. So I'd like to see what that earlier version was doing.

This was the 'old' LE devourment, not any of Refactor. 65c or D I believe it was? It was the one from this if memory serves: https://aryion.com/g4/blog.php?id=26087

The version of Truly Undead was whatever is available for LE

The next bit is conjecture:

I think it might have something to do with how the effect is applied (anything reanimated directly doesn't seem to get the effect) There's an effect visible in xEdit that seems to be what is 'used' to give them the self-resurrection, but I think since Devourment Refactor spawns the skeleton already dead (in the original it made a creaking noise like a live skeleton for a brief moment) and Truly Undead has to have a means of killing off skeletons if conditions are met, perhaps it doesn't have a means of applying the effect to already-dead skeletons.  I HAVE had one instance where a devourment skeleton resurrected,  but it was an NPC's prey and I wasn't anywhere near so I don't know what specifics they might have done that I didn't do. So it's -possible- (Unless the wizard that was attacking used a resurrection on it... but it was an Ice wizard so I doubt it) Edit: Returned to a save to check on it, and killing the cryomancer instantly killed the skeleton. In one instance it -did- give the skeleton the resurrection effect, but in another it didn't. In either case it seems the skeleton was first resurrected by the mage himself, unfortunately. I'm going to fiddle with Skyrim Immersive Creature's resurrection system to see if it can't give a similar effect...

2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

apparently this mod has issues with Wet and Cold regarding the regurgitation, now personally i haven't experience any said issues there unless i am just lucky, but what i am experiencing is this weird issue that happens sometimes where after the swallow animation i may get stuck in a sort of detached resident evil like camera.

The only way to fix this seemingly is to trigger a killmove animation, no using tools like the alchemist table do not fix it unlike other camera bugs i encountered in skyrim before. This might be an issue that was fixed later on since i am using a older version of Devourment but thought i would bring it up.

I have that bug very rarely i dont think its wet and cold though? 

34 minutes ago, Clintbeastwood115 said:

I have that bug very rarely i dont think its wet and cold though? 

no the wet and cold bug has to do with regurgitating, i assume with the whole npcs automatically switching gear in wet and cold causes some obscure ctd to occur when they are swallowed but i haven't seen it happen.

2 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

no the wet and cold bug has to do with regurgitating, i assume with the whole npcs automatically switching gear in wet and cold causes some obscure ctd to occur when they are swallowed but i haven't seen it happen.

This may be a different bug with W&C, but I know one of the issues it has with refactor is that the "official" SE port wasn't done quite correctly, and some of the armors have a few errors as a result. It doesn't seem to be enough to make regular usage fail, but refactor's item handling systems choke on them.

That issue at least can be fixed by running it through the Cathedral Asset Optimizer yourself, or finding one of the patches other people have already made and posted.

15 hours ago, essedess said:

After having to reinstall again I need to ask if anyone knows if this mod will interfere with the other required mods for Devourment. I know there is a papyrus extender required already so I was wondering.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49897

There is another mod I want to get that requires it.

One more thing: More informative console was just updated, I shouldn't have any problems installing the newest version right?

Not only does it not conflict, it may become a requirement at some point.

More informative Console is safe to update.