2 hours ago, LordsDu71 said:

Sorry, I don't want to read 30pages of comment. So : 

How can you resurrect people with skull ?

you need to have skull collection enabled in mod menu.
you then drop their skull like an idea and use swallow power on it.

then fun stuff happens.

This is why i find unbirth a funny way to bully your prey because you seem to absorb them then regrow them and give birth them.
*THEN DO IT AGAIN* ?

2 hours ago, forgetful hatter said:

you need to have skull collection enabled in mod menu.
you then drop their skull like an idea and use swallow power on it.

then fun stuff happens.

This is why i find unbirth a funny way to bully your prey because you seem to absorb them then regrow them and give birth them.
*THEN DO IT AGAIN* ?

This particular playstyle is why I keep going. It's why we do what we do. ?

1 hour ago, LordsDu71 said:

It's cool but after rebirth NPC turned "standard", they lose their status, etc...

I tried with Hulda. After rebirth, she's just a standard NPC, not the innkeeper anymore.

Do you have any Devourment addons installed?

Is it just me or is the morph transitions slower in the recent update? Originally when I swallowed someone the belly growth was quick and seamless but now the transition is choppy and the struggle morphs are almost unnoticeable. I tried downloading the oldest version available to see if it was a performance issue on my end but it was not the case. I also increased the morph rate setting to see if that was the problem and it did not work either.

On 5/14/2021 at 2:51 PM, markdf said:

I use Visual Studio Code with the Papyrus/Pyro plugin -- but until about a month ago I was using Notepad++.

So is that a yes, then? I'm guessing that is, but want to be sure.

Also, where do I find the script file/files for that and the augmentation/diminuation rings added in? 

4 hours ago, Shadowman1993 said:

Is it just me or is the morph transitions slower in the recent update? Originally when I swallowed someone the belly growth was quick and seamless but now the transition is choppy and the struggle morphs are almost unnoticeable. I tried downloading the oldest version available to see if it was a performance issue on my end but it was not the case. I also increased the morph rate setting to see if that was the problem and it did not work either.

They are a bit slower. The addition of breast struggling (and some infrastructure for cockvore struggling sometime down the road) has a performance cost. I'm still optimizing that code though, and there's definitely room for improvement.

Increasing the morph rate will make it choppier.

11 hours ago, LordsDu71 said:

It's cool but after rebirth NPC turned "standard", they lose their status, etc...

I tried with Hulda. After rebirth, she's just a standard NPC, not the innkeeper anymore.

I tested this myself, and couldn't reproduce it. Every NPC I've tried it with still retained their factions and other characteristics. They do lose their inventory items though.

Too tired to poke at the chat right now... will deal with it later. For now, I'm having some... weird interactions.

Belly isn't scaling properly for me ('empty', but at a full size. Also, prey seem to be near-instantly digested...?)

Outfits getting 'stuck' at a larger scale, no way to return them to normal (Expand properly with prey, but then remain expanded. Causes weird visual bugs)

I'm willing to bet it's something wrong with my game/ load order, so anyone with a clue that can help fill me in would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, xAteax said:

Too tired to poke at the chat right now... will deal with it later. For now, I'm having some... weird interactions.

Belly isn't scaling properly for me ('empty', but at a full size. Also, prey seem to be near-instantly digested...?)

Outfits getting 'stuck' at a larger scale, no way to return them to normal (Expand properly with prey, but then remain expanded. Causes weird visual bugs)

I'm willing to bet it's something wrong with my game/ load order, so anyone with a clue that can help fill me in would be appreciated.

Did you build a custom body in Bodyslide?

6 hours ago, LordsDu71 said:

Oh, just remind it.

When you have a follower, you can ask him/her to swallow you wenever they want, to "surprise" you.

But in like 20hours game, it never happened. Is that broken ?

Which follower? And did you choose "Default" or "All NPCs/Creatures" for distribution when you installed Devourment?

16 minutes ago, xAteax said:

Yes, though I was unsure which option to choose so I choose.. what was it called.... The slider options with equip belly or something.

Make sure that when you build the body that all of the vore sliders are set to zero.

Same goes for any of the outfits that have been converted to the vore body.

21 hours ago, LordsDu71 said:

It's probably because in the base game if Hulda were to die for any reason Ysolda takes over the inn. Therefore it isn't in the games code for Ysolda to give it back to Hulda should she be resurrected by a mod or console command. That's just my theory on the matter anyway.

question so after my character finishes digesting someone does the body sliders change like overtime my characters breasts or butt (not belly) will get bigger slowly over time or have i imagined that was supposed to be a feature also how often do the random noms thing happen cause i had lydia wth both the option and prompt active for her to do that and she hasnt yet (or any npc really) they can vore btw had a vore battle with bandits