There's a detail, and it's the animation thing again. I see that the EC menu has a place to toggle animations off, and I would really like to make it never use any other animation but the fleshy tentacle ones (why would a giant roach use a machine or a weird magical sex tool, lol). I would in fact like to disable them entirely, including in the main Estrus mod. Is there an easy way to do this?

No. Because you can enable / disable specific animations within SexLab.

Have you seen the Dwemer Machine used? Because that's for something else.

I'm not sure of it, simply type "help chaurus" in the console and look for one code that starts with three zeroes and ends with two labelled "Male Chaurus". It could be 000A5600, but I'm just picking it from memory and I'm probably wrong.

There's no such code when I type help "chaurus"

Then, when SOMEHOW, the chaurus spit work, the animation isn't working. No animation at all.

Quit game, load save -> CTD

What version of FNIS are you using and what output do you get when you run GenerateFNISforUsers?

There's a detail, and it's the animation thing again. I see that the EC menu has a place to toggle animations off, and I would really like to make it never use any other animation but the fleshy tentacle ones (why would a giant roach use a machine or a weird magical sex tool, lol). I would in fact like to disable them entirely, including in the main Estrus mod. Is there an easy way to do this?

? setting up the estrus for the machine impregnation? sounds interesting

I'm not sure about this. I tried disabling the Chaurus normal animations a second time, and what happened now was that she got impregnated without any animation, Also, there's no way in any menu (except in EC, and it appears greyed out in my game) to toggle the three types of Estrus animations, so I'm nt sure of how to do that.

Then, when SOMEHOW, the chaurus spit work, the animation isn't working. No animation at all.

Is Estrus for skyrim working normally ?

i mean do you have the Estrus shouts and does it work on PC ?

I have defeat (4.2.1) as well, and no problem (execept what I've described a bit earlier which is not blocking nor related to defeat i think)

I have it and Estrus work normally.

I'm not sure of it, simply type "help chaurus" in the console and look for one code that starts with three zeroes and ends with two labelled "Male Chaurus". It could be 000A5600, but I'm just picking it from memory and I'm probably wrong.

There's no such code when I type help "chaurus"

What version of FNIS are you using and what output do you get when you run GenerateFNISforUsers?

I have all the required mod including the latest FNIS. FNIS Behavior 4.1 and FNIS Creature 4.1.

Sometimes estrus chaurus isn't loaded on MCM even I have typed "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1". WIthout the quote ( " )

And there's once it's loaded on MCM, and the attack work, but no animation started only sound.

FNIS output

FNIS Behavior V4.1   12-Dec-13 1:10:59 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow" 
Patch: * xp32's "Momo  Acrobatic Jump" 

>>Warning:  1 non-FNIS behavior files in meshes\character\behaviors. They CAN be the cause of Skyrim incompatibility:<<
0_master.hkx

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion ...
Reading MomoAJ ...
Reading SexLab ...
Reading SexLabCreature ...
Reading zzEstrus ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1509 animations for 7 mods successfully included (characters)
 225 animations for 1 mods and 16 creatures successfully included.
 1 Warning(s).

I use the "MO & NMM Estrus Chaurus V3.351.7z" ver. And I don't install the "b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta).7z" since my chara's body look weird on it. Screenshot (when I use other pregnancy mod)

Now I uninstall the chaurus related mod (except FNIS and Sexlab framework) and other sexlab mod (defeat, prostitution TDF, etc); and reinstall the other required mods. And load a previous clean save.

Now it's CTD. Load again, get into the game, and Estrus Chaurus isn't found in the game.  I have typed "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1", nothing come.

2fOPO9i.jpg

6bELK1a.jpg

sVD8i3u.jpg

Hello,

I've gotten Estrus Chaurus to work several times - the animations do vary - sometimes the victim gets raped (by a Chaurus) and gets the "Chaurus Breeder". That happens immediately after the target receives some kind of healing spell (I think the "Estrus Invulnerability" thing). After that victim gets out of the infestation animation, the nearby Chaurus' ignore completely the victim. If the victim moves to a different area, the Chaurus' in that area are hostile and will attack and possibly re-infect the victim. But it seems like the initial Chaurus is "satisfied" and leaves the victim alone for the time being.

Another mode is the tentacle animation from Estrus for Skyrim. Same effect. I'm not sure what triggers which animation, but I believe Estrus Chaurus switches...

However, my BIG problem is that sometimes the female PC or the female followers, after they get infected (the PC is the only one that births the Chaurus Parasite Eggs btw), they have a chance of permanently becoming invulnerable. I mean, in any situation enemies will try to hit the target, but nothing connects, no damage. They still are targeted by enemies, but they are invulnerable completely. 

I have found no way to remove this. 

Please help...

THANKS!

>>Warning:  1 non-FNIS behavior files in meshes\character\behaviors. They CAN be the cause of Skyrim incompatibility:<<

0_master.hkx

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading MomoAJ ...

Reading SexLab ...

Reading zzEstrus ...

1 Warning(s).

Missing the EstrusChaurus FNIS animation definitions.

\meshes\actors\character\animations\EstrusChaurus\FNIS_EstrusChaurus_List.txt

\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_EstrusChaurus_Behavior.hkx

Make sure Nexus Mod Manager is set to install text files ( if you used that )

Also , what do you get when you run the following in console?

sqv zzEstrusChaurusMCM

Hello,

I've gotten Estrus Chaurus to work several times - the animations do vary - sometimes the victim gets raped (by a Chaurus) and gets the "Chaurus Breeder". That happens immediately after the target receives some kind of healing spell (I think the "Estrus Invulnerability" thing). After that victim gets out of the infestation animation, the nearby Chaurus' ignore completely the victim. If the victim moves to a different area, the Chaurus' in that area are hostile and will attack and possibly re-infect the victim. But it seems like the initial Chaurus is "satisfied" and leaves the victim alone for the time being.

Another mode is the tentacle animation from Estrus for Skyrim. Same effect. I'm not sure what triggers which animation, but I believe Estrus Chaurus switches...

However, my BIG problem is that sometimes the female PC or the female followers, after they get infected (the PC is the only one that births the Chaurus Parasite Eggs btw), they have a chance of permanently becoming invulnerable. I mean, in any situation enemies will try to hit the target, but nothing connects, no damage. They still are targeted by enemies, but they are invulnerable completely. 

I have found no way to remove this. 

Please help...

THANKS!

in console, click on the actor, then type:

setghost 0

Did you guys had an issue with the birth giving sequence? For me it last an endless loop i ended up with a pond of like 200 eggs it started to lagg out.

Any ideas?

Another pregnancy mod like Hentai Pregnancy installed?

2013.12.12 - Release 3.35.3 - Lingering invulnerability is automatically removed when the actor changes locations.

What happened to 3.35.2? Did I miss something?...

Nope. Had 3.35.2 ready to go. Then made a fix for the lingering invulnerability and decided to bump the bug fix release number up one more.

Updating to new version, in the Version Check MCM menu it shows FNIS Creatures as v00000 and it isn't checked as OK

Since animation vars are used, most likely, it will take a creature to be loaded in the same zone as the player for the check to activate. A short trip down any road in skyrim should load in several sabercats, wolves, trolls, bears, etc..

There's a new version of FNIS, version 4.1 will this cause a problem?

Shouldn't. But this is Skyrim.

To be safe, I'd reset / reload the animations in SexLab and then EC. Don't forget to do the same for other SexLab mods. These are the ones I can think of right now.

DeviousDevices

EstrusChaurus

SexLabDefeat

I installed this mod for the first time with this newest version 3-353, and while everything seems to be installed and working, (prerequisites), the mod itself never registers an MCM menu.

I tried doing the setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 as suggested, but it only reregisters all of the existing mods, not Estrus Chaurus.

I tried saving and reloading the save, and it reports Estrus Chaurus is checking registered animations, but still no MCM menu.

I tried ' sqv zzEstrusChaurusMCM' and it reports the following:

Enabled?: Yes

State: Running

Current Stage: 0

Priority: 90

I tried all this with various load orders, It just seems SKSE isn't seeing that the mod exists.

Did you guys had an issue with the birth giving sequence? For me it last an endless loop i ended up with a pond of like 200 eggs it started to lagg out.

Any ideas?

Nah :\

My most recent installations are

- devious devices integration

- devious device captured shop

- lovers victim

I installed this mod for the first time with this newest version 3-353, and while everything seems to be installed and working, (prerequisites), the mod itself never registers an MCM menu.

I tried doing the setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 as suggested, but it only reregisters all of the existing mods, not Estrus Chaurus.

I tried saving and reloading the save, and it reports Estrus Chaurus is checking registered animations, but still no MCM menu.

I tried all this with various load orders, It just seems SKSE isn't seeing that the mod exists.

If you see the mod installed in actor events then it should be running. You may want to zone through a few areas and check again. Not sure what to tell you since this happens with other mods as well.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22setstage+SKI_ConfigManagerInstance+1%22

Any ideas?

- lovers victim

There is a count that sets the limit of 6 loops. Unless it's skipping 0 due to script lag.

- lovers victim

Replace the BSA with this one.

It changes the loop check to stop when the countdown reaches zero to stop when the countdown is zero or less.

[edit: file deleted. it's now part of the DL]

0_master.hkx

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading MomoAJ ...

Reading SexLab ...

Reading zzEstrus ...

1 Warning(s).

Missing the EstrusChaurus FNIS animation definitions.

\meshes\actors\character\animations\EstrusChaurus\FNIS_EstrusChaurus_List.txt

\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_EstrusChaurus_Behavior.hkx

Make sure Nexus Mod Manager is set to install text files ( if you used that )

Also , what do you get when you run the following in console?

sqv zzEstrusChaurusMCM

Damn, what should I do?