• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2022 at 12:43 PM, Dirtminded said:

Guys sorry to bother you. 
But do you know which file/mod is the right to add to Bannerlord module Version V1.0.0?
Bikini Fantasy 2 works but not all outfits appear in game. There are no bikinis^^

Wait, it WORKS on the release version? More or less? Which armors are not showing up? If the armors that I mostly use are still in there I might just finally update to the release version. This mod is the only reason I'm not. What about 1.0.1?

I wish we could morph those body... I mean  it has cleary way too shoty legs because there no real high heel mod.
Also the skeleton is probably the same as male, this is why female has that stupid gorilla idle and such wide shoulders.

That result would be perfect, with more defined muscle instead of buffed , imo.

image.png.18030be5733bbc314033f0fb61c8f5ca.jpg.884dd419abee95f2e10a283e2b493d88.jpg

So, just to anyone wondering, this mod won't work with 1.0.1 upwards (or full release in general I think). You can find the armors, you can buy them, but they're all invisible.

It'd be cool if loverslab had a kind of bounty board like sadpanda does, so all of us estranged souls can throw a dollar into a jar until some modder decides it's worth reworking/ updating this mod for that sum.

Oh well.

14 hours ago, SinisterPoem said:

So, just to anyone wondering, this mod won't work with 1.0.1 upwards (or full release in general I think). You can find the armors, you can buy them, but they're all invisible.

It'd be cool if loverslab had a kind of bounty board like sadpanda does, so all of us estranged souls can throw a dollar into a jar until some modder decides it's worth reworking/ updating this mod for that sum.

Oh well.

Nope. They work fine for me and I got the latest version of Bannerlord. Though sometimes they take a bit of long to load during which the character does turn invisible for a while.

2 hours ago, FusRoDah2 said:

Nope. They work fine for me and I got the latest version of Bannerlord. Though sometimes they take a bit of long to load during which the character does turn invisible for a while.

Oh, you're correct, turns out I installed it wrong (as in, completely omitted the install instructions).

Cheers, thanks for the reference.

Could a kind soul point me towards the best mods for Bannerlord? Now that its fully released was thinking of picking this up when it goes on sale but the mods on Nexus don't seem very lewd.

If anyone could point me towards some recommended mods I'd really appreciate it! 

Armor mods like this would be great but anything lewd in nature I'm down for.

On 12/10/2022 at 6:38 PM, Lorphe said:

I wish we could morph those body... I mean  it has cleary way too shoty legs because there no real high heel mod.
Also the skeleton is probably the same as male, this is why female has that stupid gorilla idle and such wide shoulders.

That result would be perfect, with more defined muscle instead of buffed , imo.

image.png.18030be5733bbc314033f0fb61c8f5ca.jpg.884dd419abee95f2e10a283e2b493d88.jpg

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4757?tab=posts
The second sticky post mention something about sliders, not sure how much the slider can do tho

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2022 at 1:10 AM, youngmoist said:

Could a kind soul point me towards the best mods for Bannerlord? Now that its fully released was thinking of picking this up when it goes on sale but the mods on Nexus don't seem very lewd.

If anyone could point me towards some recommended mods I'd really appreciate it! 

Armor mods like this would be great but anything lewd in nature I'm down for.

Primae Noctis and captivity events + submods are the main lewd mods that I know of.

Aside from this one, there's a few skimpy armour mods for GT body on nexus but the GT body looks ridiculous so I haven't tried those. Unfortunately most mods other than this one for the amazon body seem very outdated.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great mod ... only some of the armors cause crashes in the latest version 1.1.x

Using Bikini Fantasy 1, I had the crash trying to equip a gem studded head ("amazon circlet" or something), the character and horse become invisible then everything freezes, then I'm back on the desktop with the game's music playing in the background.

Then I uninstalled Bikini Fantasy and used only the "updated" 2.0, but the same thing happens with an Amazonian Headdress in Khuzait lands.

I'll try the workaround posted above by Chaoslegacy.

EDIT:

Chaoslegacy's workaround works. TY Chaoslegacy! :D

My crash:

1. drag a head item from the mod onto the character

Result: Character and horse become invisible, freeze and CTD

The fix:

1. open Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Bikini Fantasy 2\ModuleData\items_head.xml

2. delete all lines containing hair_cover_type then save the file

3. start the game and equip the same veil

Result: Veil equipped, no crash

For Bikini Fantasy 1 all the hair_cover_type entries are in a different file (items.xml if I remember right), I'll try those out now.

Here are my fixed files. Note: "Amazon Dancer Shoulder" still crashes. 

Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Bikini Fantasy\ModuleData

items.xml

Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Bikini Fantasy 2\ModuleData

items_head.xml

Edited by Yotix
  • 4 months later...
On 3/25/2023 at 12:00 PM, Yotix said:

Great mod ... only some of the armors cause crashes in the latest version 1.1.x

Using Bikini Fantasy 1, I had the crash trying to equip a gem studded head ("amazon circlet" or something), the character and horse become invisible then everything freezes, then I'm back on the desktop with the game's music playing in the background.

Then I uninstalled Bikini Fantasy and used only the "updated" 2.0, but the same thing happens with an Amazonian Headdress in Khuzait lands.

I'll try the workaround posted above by Chaoslegacy.

EDIT:

Chaoslegacy's workaround works. TY Chaoslegacy! :D

Hello @Yotix

Did you manage to make it to work with the latest v1.2.0 Beta patch?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Don't bother with this mod any more, it is abandoned...!

The files are a complete mess, in some cases the textures don't match the mesh, most of the items are not very well optimised and there are a lot of typos in the item flags and attributes.

Finally, some items cause game to crash, if equipped.

A very sloppy job!

I tried to fix some of them for my personal use, but I had to comment out a lot of stuff that were buggy as ****!

This is saddly bad! ☹️