23 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

From looking at log I see that my gues was right.

Error: Method LockDevice not found on zadLibs. Aborting call and returning None

There is also quite a bunch of errors when you start skyrim. I recommend you to disable all mods except for DD (and its requirements) and then try to install other mods one at time and playtest them.  The error could be because you either use older version of Devious Devices or that you use mod that overwrite zadlibs script. Either way I think i will need your mod list. I already see some of the mods from log but i will also need to know versions of that mods. So:

1. Send me mod list and versions of the mods. Mainly version of Devious Devices you use. I don't use vortex so you are at your own at this one.
  2. Try to disable everything except for Devious Devices and its requirements. Then instal my mod and try it.

Ok, I think I'll give up and start normally.

I uninstalled every mod, started all over with a new modlist, went step by step and took extra care to check load orders and shit, then when only the basics were installed I tried again, but still the same: Get teleported, can equip devious devices, but the alternative start does not give me any.

14 hours ago, Ursur1major said:

Suggestion to have the "Start in a city" option put you in the tavern of the city rather than the streets, as I just had my game freeze up while trying to load in absolutely everything at once while also in the middle of solitude.

Sure. I will make it that player spawns inside inns or other building in city instead of city itself.

3 hours ago, lifesuckz69 said:

Ok, I think I'll give up and start normally.

I uninstalled every mod, started all over with a new modlist, went step by step and took extra care to check load orders and shit, then when only the basics were installed I tried again, but still the same: Get teleported, can equip devious devices, but the alternative start does not give me any.

Well, I'm in quite a pickle. Tell me, do you use LE or SE version of Skyrim? From looking at log I guess that LE but I need to know for 100%. Otherwise I can give you last resort tips: Use Mod Organizer instead of Vortex. This will propably not solve issue but allow me to help you better because I myself use MO2. Also, as I stated several times, send me your mod list.

13 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

Sure. I will make it that player spawns inside inns or other building in city instead of city itself.

The guard barracks work well too. 2-5 NPCs, low clutter, relatively small. The Jarls' halls and palaces tend to be pretty sparsely populated as well.

• 3 weeks later...

May it be possible to exchange, or at least vary, the full enclosed hood with the other full enclosed (guess its leather, not rubber) variant ?

Else, i really like your options, maybe you can exclude spawning in Solstheim. But well, not a big deal, as one can allways retry. regards, and thx for your work.

On 4/19/2021 at 2:55 PM, Hanshurtig11 said:

May it be possible to exchange, or at least vary, the full enclosed hood with the other full enclosed (guess its leather, not rubber) variant ?

Else, i really like your options, maybe you can exclude spawning in Solstheim. But well, not a big deal, as one can allways retry. regards, and thx for your work.

• I can change some of the rubber hoods for leather ones for some of the sets thet are not latex related.
  • I will propably  add Solstheim to different option when selection location to spawn

I have been lately mainly working on my other mod so so before i continue wonrking on it will try to update this mod. I have already ready one quest for some time so i will just have to complete it and then add more locations/sets and solve problems that were pointed by people here.

Hi @ihatemykite

I'm having some CTD's when choosing some starting options:

• In City - Causes CTD sometimes
  • Tied in my house - Causes CTD every time
  • Most of the other scenarios I've tried work fine (start in the wilderness etc)

CTD occurs when activating the bed in the starting cell.

My Skyrim LE is a fresh install, all mods are cleaned and installed via mod manager.  I have no other conflicts or issues with the start scenarios in the original LAL or Cursed Loot LAL Scenario

I've looked through my papyrus logs and no issues or errors.

Could you provide any insight or suggestions as to what I could try to fix this?

thanks,

1 hour ago, special said:

Hi @ihatemykite

• Most of the other scenarios I've tried work fine (start in the wilderness etc)

2 hours ago, special said:

Hi @ihatemykite

My Skyrim LE is a fresh install, all mods are cleaned and installed via mod manager.  I have no other conflicts or issues with the start scenarios in the original LAL or Cursed Loot LAL Scenario

Could you provide any insight or suggestions as to what I could try to fix this?

thanks,

thanks,

Thanks for the feedback. You made me question if i didn't fucked something up so i downloaded my owm mod and instaled it like if i would be user. I still didn't manage to get ctd. It's strange that you are getting ctd only on some of the scenarios. The way this mod is build is that it just teleporst player to location and then equipes devices. If wilderness works and city not then there most be error somewhere else. Could you tell me more details? Does you get ctd immidiatly after activating bed in cell or after some time ? (is something loading ?). Also you said that only some cities make you ctd, could you tell me which ones works for you ?

Also most strange is the Bound at home quest. This is pretty much LAL start "I Own the property" for breezehome. You may try to use this start from lal to see if you get also ctd. If not then i must have fucked something along the way.

Can you send me the papyrus, so i can have better look ? Also i would like to know if you have any mods that alter cities or player homes (or you can send your mod list if you feel like it). With this information i could maybe find solution, otherwise i'm clueless.

8 hours ago, special said:

Hi @ihatemykite

thanks,

Do you have the almost mandatory patches like memory patch and the right skse ini?

Papyrus does not log the error that caused a crash itself, but you having none is in any case better than my setup. :p

3 hours ago, F0xiiNat0r said:

This mod is really nice for a devious playthrough! and I know it's off-topic but I just have to ask, what skin mod do you use? Cuz it looks great!

Sure, it is Leyenda skin. If you want it to look execatly the same then you must also select following options while instaling

• "Normal belly" option in "Normal maps for player character"
  • "Goose bumps" option for specular map (its hidden right under "Normal maps for player character" options)
  • Default face textures
  • All options in "Face improvements from Fair skin complexion"

It is some time that i have installed it so some of the options may be wrong. Try and u will see.

Also if you want to use this shin with other races than nord you will need patch that you can download in the same mod page under main mod download (Leyenda Skin 4.0 Common Races (Default))

Lastly, I was using wet function redux so if you want skin to be as glossy as in the screenshot you will need this mod too.

On 4/22/2021 at 1:18 PM, ihatemykite said:

Thanks for the feedback. You made me question if i didn't fucked something up so i downloaded my owm mod and instaled it like if i would be user. I still didn't manage to get ctd. It's strange that you are getting ctd only on some of the scenarios. The way this mod is build is that it just teleporst player to location and then equipes devices. If wilderness works and city not then there most be error somewhere else. Could you tell me more details? Does you get ctd immidiatly after activating bed in cell or after some time ? (is something loading ?). Also you said that only some cities make you ctd, could you tell me which ones works for you ?

Also most strange is the Bound at home quest. This is pretty much LAL start "I Own the property" for breezehome. You may try to use this start from lal to see if you get also ctd. If not then i must have fucked something along the way.

Can you send me the papyrus, so i can have better look ? Also i would like to know if you have any mods that alter cities or player homes (or you can send your mod list if you feel like it). With this information i could maybe find solution, otherwise i'm clueless.

Using the "In City" option... CTD every time.  This happens as soon as I activate the bed, screen fades to black and then immediate CTD.

One thing I did notice, with all other scenarios the More Devious Start quest does not complete until after the bed is activated and starting location has loaded.  When I use the In City option, the quest completes before I activate the bed, is this intended behaviour?

FYI: Using the original "LAL - I own a property" and selecting Whiterun (Breezehome) works fine.

It's very odd, I am using the latest DD LE 5.1.  I don't have loads of mods, only the DD requirements, LBS and DCL.  The others are just texture packs for the most part and CBBE.  Generally speaking my Skyrim LE is very stable, I very rarely get CTD's on game load or during long playthroughs, maybe get 1 CTD when loading a new cell every 5-10 hours of play or so.

I have found and fixed the issue... it was my fault.  I forgot that one of my graphics mods effected Breezehome and so needed to apply the Breezehome-hf-CTD-fix patch.  That stopped the CTD.  Doesn't explain why the original LAL owning a home start didn't CTD but nonetheless, it is working now.

Thanks and sorry if I caused you to go hunting for a bug.

19 hours ago, neghthraw said:

Do you have the almost mandatory patches like memory patch and the right skse ini?

Papyrus does not log the error that caused a crash itself, but you having none is in any case better than my setup. ?

Yes I have both installed and have been modding Skyrim since the beginning.  Also cleaning the mods helps remove minor errors and warnings.  I also don't run loads of mods that change the game, mostly graphics mods and the more popular DD related mods which are pretty stable these days.

2 hours ago, special said:

One thing I did notice, with all other scenarios the More Devious Start quest does not complete until after the bed is activated and starting location has loaded.  When I use the In City option, the quest completes before I activate the bed, is this intended behaviour?

This is very strange. I have looked in my code and this is actualy ok but only if you select bound at home quest (which i repaired now). I would think that the quest you see getting completed is actualy quest from lal and not from my mod. I have little modified my mod to add more tracking for papyrus only to find why you are getting ctd. Download it and try it insted of normal version. After you get ctd, save the papyrus log somewhere and then send it to me. I would like to get papyrus log for 3 scenarios :

1. When you dont get CTD, so just select some option you know works
  2. When you select city option
  3. When you select Bound at Home option

I hope thet with this much information i will finaly find a reason why you are getting ctd.

Also try to check if you have right mod order, aka my mod should be loaded after DD and lal.

More Devious Starts.zip

4 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

This is very strange. I have looked in my code and this is actualy ok but only if you select bound at home quest (which i repaired now). I would think that the quest you see getting completed is actualy quest from lal and not from my mod. I have little modified my mod to add more tracking for papyrus only to find why you are getting ctd. Download it and try it insted of normal version. After you get ctd, save the papyrus log somewhere and then send it to me. I would like to get papyrus log for 3 scenarios :

1. When you dont get CTD, so just select some option you know works
  2. When you select city option
  3. When you select Bound at Home option

I hope thet with this much information i will finaly find a reason why you are getting ctd.

Also try to check if you have right mod order, aka my mod should be loaded after DD and lal.

More Devious Starts.zip 168.14 kB · 2 downloads

Please see my modified post above.

I have found and fixed the issue... it was my fault.  I forgot that one of my graphics mods effected Breezehome and so needed to apply the Breezehome-hf-CTD-fix patch.  That stopped the CTD.  Doesn't explain why the original LAL owning a home start didn't CTD but nonetheless, it is working now.

Thanks and sorry if I caused you to go hunting for a bug.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, bradster511 said:

can I suggest? you start in a inn or guild?

Well there is already city start so you can always just move to the inn. But i can add it to city start option for more variety.

Edited by ihatemykite

Hello, Mr. author.

I just ran your mod and found that it has more options than live another life - live a deviant life.

As you said, inspiration comes from it.

Seeing your conversations with other guys,The Dragonborn will not just put on the Restraint and go to the wilderness.It's about having more choices.

So,this MOD might be a great story which has strong plot. 

Looking forward to your better works!I will keep my eyes on this mod!☺️☺️

By the way, can I translate your MOD into Chinese and share it in our game forum? That might make your mod get more visit.

If you take any offense at this MOD sharing behavior, can I only share this website? This will point the way for players to come and visit.

However, due to the limitation of national network security, few Chinese players have the ability to visit this website(loverslab).This is what we regret?.

@EricTimyang

Sure go ahead. Just put link to this mod somewhere in your post. I don't care that much about visits so it doesn't bothers me that much. Also im currious, what kind of sites do you guys use? Might take a look if there are some good mods that didn't make it to LL ?.

thank you!

I've translated your mod and tested it in the SKYRIM. I admit that play your mod is a test for my sexuality and bodyhealth?, because it's a great MOD.

Except for a few spelling mistakes, such as writing "toggle" as "toogle"。But,there are not too many problems,which is just one or two.

I suggest adding a “vibrator timer”……Emm……Such as vibrating every two minutes for 20 seconds (even in fierce combat). The vibration in your mod is all "very strong vibration". If it's used to punish struggling behavior, it's OK. But it's not suitable for adventure and travel in SKYRIM, because Dragonborn has to stop and orgasm every few steps.

In fact, DD also has the levels of "weak vibration" and "very weak vibration". I'm glad that Dragonborn will also suffer from such troubles in daily life! Because the weak vibration will not always interrupt the Dragonborn's action, the frequency of triggering DD animation will also be reduced.

1 minute ago, EricTimyang said:

Oh,sorry,I make some mistakes???…….I should  say it in another website. The suggustions upon are aimed at your another mod Unforgiving Devices. Comments on "Abadon vibrator".

Oh i see i was getting confused what you mean. In that regard i have mostly completed update that will mostly rework how abadon plug works in that matter. But i will not have time to give it finishing touches so i think i will upload it next week. I just added that abadon plug punishment from trying to escape heavy bondage device will scale with how strong the plug is. To 10% it will use very weak vib. and so for. Her is code snippet if you are interested. Also plug will now work like other devices, aka you can escape it using minigame.

Spoiler

pic.png.20d1bb4c8cf98f89c2d9085b94e2c5c8.png

If you want to discuss about it matter further, please place it down in Unforgiving devices thread.

It doesn't matter. You are the author. You should have your own working rhythm.

I'm interested in the other two mods, which called Devious Heatrise and PB's Devious Guards.(Both mods are published in LOVERSLAB, which should be available),I found them in our Chinese game Forum(www.9dmdamaomod.net)

1、The former mod is for the drugstore girls “Arcadia” in Whiterun to train the cold and heat resistance ability of the Dragonborn's vagina, and to equip an inseparable chastity belt and vibrator. Then I found that I can adjust the vibratoring strength, vibratoring time and how often it vibrates. I think it was very interesting.

2、The latter mod is that after Dragonborn entering a city, she have to be played by the city-guards. They may ask the Dragonborn to wear petsuit or dress up as ponies. One of the plots is to wear a chastity belt, and the plug will vibrate at intervals, so that the Dragonborn can enjoy her time only in the city.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey can you plop down some generic home somewhere out of the way as the it's complicated part of your mod? Just about everyone has a mod for breezehome and it sucks to get breezehome normally then walk in there to find old broken down furniture spawned all over the new stuff added by mods or even vanilla upgrades. I tried removing your added drawers and stuff with console commands like disable and markfordelete but they would not go away. Gonna try load order next and see what happens.