Devious Carriages -Continued-

Nice to see this being updated!

I'm running Skyrim LE and DD5.2 Beta 7. In the Other of MCM of this mod I see DD and DCL not being detected.

Although testing shows all devices being applied properly in the event and both mods shown as detected after carriage use, even if there was no event triggered.

I've upgraded this mod mid-play, without new save, from v3.1.

Is this expected thing to happen?

Another issue I've noticed are with bandits scenario - after initial leader it takes quite some time for his henchmen to go and do second round. After it finishes - nothing happens.

Also they seem to react to vibration events from plugs and piercings with hostility, thinking that they being attacked.

Issue 3 - when overweight, sitting in carriage do not trigger the travel, is this intentional?

Edited by notwavman
On 8/26/2022 at 3:21 PM, Nymra said:

hey,

do you have any plans to change the location of the bandit rape scenario?

it is a bad spot for sex scenes because its sloped and not flat. 

Plus with landscape mods there can be a lot of grass.

Also would be nice to have different spots that can happen randomly.

would really love to get back to this mod and the location thing was one of the biggest issues that I remember.

I was playing around with the carts some weeks ago, but every try to edit the esp in any way with the CK gave me corrupted savegames after first save/reload.

The things in progress before loosing my sources were enabling/disabling the carts before/after scenes (IIRC that code is in) and cellscanning for trespassers and temporarily calming them while scenes are running (not implemented). Both things were requested here some time ago, gonna get back to it after decompiling my scripts.

One question as I'm testing SSE/AE now, does LE accept esps created with the newer SSE-CK(64)? It may be worth a try to edit DDc in that one if the esps are downwards compatible.

Edited by lastbytescout
On 8/26/2022 at 5:56 PM, VirginMarie said:

Toys&Love now has built-in Soft Dependency support. So you could support/use it, without it being a hard req.  

Mod Authors - Using Toys&Love - Traditional / Soft / Script-less

The link to your mod was a soft one already, DD is the hard requirement of DCc I'd like to make a soft dependency before also using Toys. Sadly currently the CK breaks my esps while editing.

On 8/27/2022 at 7:29 PM, xyzxyz said:

I noticed in the old version that followers get equiped with a lot less DD items than the player. Is that still the case?

Player and NPCs should be equipped with equal device distribution as they share the same routines. As both also share the chances set in the MCM, results may vary though.

On 8/27/2022 at 11:01 AM, notwavman said:

Nice to see this being updated!

I'm running Skyrim LE and DD5.2 Beta 7. In the Other of MCM of this mod I see DD and DCL not being detected.

Although testing shows all devices being applied properly in the event and both mods shown as detected after carriage use, even if there was no event triggered.

I've upgraded this mod mid-play, without new save, from v3.1.

Is this expected thing to happen?

Another issue I've noticed are with bandits scenario - after initial leader it takes quite some time for his henchmen to go and do second round. After it finishes - nothing happens.

Also they seem to react to vibration events from plugs and piercings with hostility, thinking that they being attacked.

Issue 3 - when overweight, sitting in carriage do not trigger the travel, is this intentional?

1. Yes, the detections were disabled when I last compiled it. Could not fix that as my sources went on vacation shortly afterwads.

2. There's a check box in the MCM under "Other" to wait for SexLab threads. You may disable that to speed scenes up and transition to the next scene after target orgasms. That'll save you around 10 seconds.

The vibrating thing was reported before, it breaks the scene as the target is occupied by another animation. I have not found a remote "switch" to turn vibrations off, I was thinking about asking Kimy to add those to her handling of the "dh_supsend" event as I remember her stating that her mods natively respect that event to pause by external request.

3. That's vanilla behaviour, but I thought to have circumvented that some time ago with the CFTO-Patch. Will be checked.

On 8/28/2022 at 5:38 AM, Yuuen said:

Possibility of a patch for this?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8379

IIRC someone already made one and posted it here or on the original thread... Single PEX file, no esp...

Edited by lastbytescout
3 hours ago, lastbytescout said:

DD is the hard requirement of DCc I'd like to make a soft dependency before adding Toys. Sadly currently the CK breaks my esps while editing.

Player and NPCs should be equipped with equal device distribution as they share the same routines. As both also share the chances set in the MCM, results may vary though.

1. Yes, the detections were disabled when I last compiled it. Could not fix that as my sources went on vacation shortly afterwads.

2. There's a check box in the MCM under "Other" to wait for SexLab threads. You may disable that to speed scenes up and transition to the next scene after target orgasms. That'll save you around 10 seconds.

The vibrating thing was reported before, it breaks the scene as the target is occupied by another animation. I have not found a remote "switch" to turn vibrations off, I was thinking about asking Kimy to add those to her handling of the "dh_supsend" event as I remember her stating that her mods natively respect that event to pause by external request.

3. That's vanilla behaviour, but I thought to have circumvented that some time ago with the CFTO-Patch. Will be checked.

IIRC someone already made one and posted it here or on the original thread... Single PEX file, no esp...

Found it. It might be worth it to link to this post and/or this mod on the main page to avoid answering the same question.

On 11/1/2020 at 3:13 AM, viewcommunityrules said:

I've patched CFTO to support PBDC. KmodCarriageScript.pex is the compatibility patch. Obviously this only applies to carriage rides, not ferries, as there are no scenes for these.

(I noticed CFTO has a workaround for overencumberence, which I had to move to qf_pbdc_carriagequest_070012c4.pex, so this is also attached. Pretty much just changing carryweight right before every game.FastTravel() and resetting to previous value right after)

qf_pbdc_carriagequest_070012c4.pex 34.33 kB · 37 downloads KmodCarriageScript.pex 6.38 kB · 48 downloads

On 8/28/2022 at 1:53 PM, Yuuen said:

Found it. It might be worth it to link to this post and/or this mod on the main page to avoid answering the same question.

Can you confirm the patch works? Never could test it myself, but if it does it will end up under downloads.

On 8/29/2022 at 7:28 AM, BHAitken said:

Just wondering if you're going to publish a SE/AE version.  Please?

As stated before, the mod and the patch are compatible with SSE and AE. That includes all previous versions aswell.

Looks like the opening post needs a re-update though, the v0.4 edits I made to support and downoad info have not been taken over by the board. These included a yes for SSE compatibility.

Edited by lastbytescout
18 hours ago, lastbytescout said:

Can you confirm the patch works? Never could test it myself, but if it does it will end up under downloads.

As stated before, the mod and the patch are compatible with SSE and AE. That includes all previous versions aswell.

Looks like the opening post needs a re-update though, the v0.4 edits I made to support and downoad info have not been taken over by the board. These included a yes for SSE compatibility.

That script patch worked, I haven't used the other one since I didn't really want that addon.

On 8/30/2022 at 8:50 AM, lastbytescout said:

The patch works (well, it did with .3, I have not updated yet to 0.4), but I am inclined to think it was left in an unfinished state. For instance, the only animations that are played when you "pay" with sex are aggressive animations (I agreed to pay with sex, it did not make much sense to me to have an aggressive animation), and the author mentioned wanting to add an MCM, which never came.

Still, it does what it promises and I am using it without too many issues!

On 8/29/2022 at 7:47 PM, TekknoTim said:

Version 0.40a is supporting SSE & SAE.

It does.  Was confused because I understood there were incompatibilities between versions, but apparently not as many as I was lead to believe.  As such, I thought it was 32bit only.

Does this have compatibility with SLUTS (Redux, in my case)? I read a couple pages ago you'd end up with multiple carriages/drivers...

Actual gameplay integration would be even better, but honestly I just wanna be able to run these two mods side-by-side without any cursed happenings like that xD

Hello,

There is an incompatibility between devious carriage and Deviously enslaved continued with the new version of the mod. I wanted to start a new game with these 2 mods but in the mcm menu, DEC did not appear, no matter what I did.
So I did something else: I started my new game without devious carriage and there the DEC mcm appeared. Then I activated devious carriage and this time I got this message that I don't have if devious carriage is not activated.

Spoiler

1492678401_messageerreurcrde.jpg.bfa994bbbb4f5aba66e74f04bb1c99f9.jpg

There was no such incompatibility with version 0.32 of devious carriage.

Tried to make a patch for CFTO https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8379 to work with this mod, seems like working but I didn't care to test thoroughly all possible mod entry points (like outcomes when travelling bound or travelling to CFTO custom locations). lmk if somebody finds bugs in this.
Also: didn't ask for permissions nor any are specified for patching, if author finds these edits against his permissions: please let me know in dms, waiting weeks for permissions for patches like this kills all my modding mood.
CFTO Devious Carriages.7z

And yep I didn't care to check support threads for patches since it is not mentioned on main page, so here we are. Not sure how the other guy did the patch without attaching properties, because they are totally needed.

Edited by BreadDain

Bug report.  When I have a female follower with me, if I get one of the bandit encounters from this mod, the leader fucks me, the four men split in half and two fuck each of us, but then nothing happens.  Sometimes I see an error in console saying that the player is already animating.  What I suspect happens is that the follower rape is set up first, then the player, but the follower finishes first and I think the two bandits on her were going to take their turn with the player next but the player wasn't done yet, so it just fails and nothing happens.  So some sort of delay needs to be built in, or they need to wait for the sex scene to end before taking their turn.

15 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Bug report.  When I have a female follower with me, if I get one of the bandit encounters from this mod, the leader fucks me, the four men split in half and two fuck each of us, but then nothing happens.

Same here.

Papyrus log of that event is about 2k lines, so I won't post it...

Another bug

Sometimes the aggressiveness of the bandits doesn't reset. I had the issue that I decided to kill them, stupid game crashed on me, but next time I met them they still were aggressive.

Some annoyance

The time. Oh the time it takes for the shortest journey. I could leisurely walk the distance, even given the distraction of getting bound or held up. I my current play through I even had to do the stupid Blood on the Ice quest, because I didn't arrive at noon, as expected, but in the middle of the night...

The hold-up points.

Travelling from Riften to Windhelm - and the coach is stuck near Dragonbridge? Really? There should be some more points to get stranded.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm getting some kind of issue where the player never gets equipped with devices. Looking at the papyrus log, it seems like this line is the culprit for the bad trigger:

Error: Method BindPlayer not found on PBDC_EquipScript. Aborting call and returning None

Not really sure what to make of it, there isn't any kind of overwrite happening for that script

Edit:

Using the old script from the original mod version has equipping working as intended

Edited by Isoleucine