Devious Carriages -Continued-

I'm finding myself in a chastity belt remarkably often with Chastity set to 0 weight. Not really sure why? Seems to happen with the 'fell asleep' event, and both 'cart driver demands' events.

Also the safety shields being set to 8+ hours is kind of annoying icing on the cake to go with these. I'm hoping that a solution would also get rid of chastity bras, since they don't seem to have a weight setting.

Edited by TalynAmbereye
3 hours ago, TalynAmbereye said:

Also the safety shields being set to 8+ hours is kind of annoying icing on the cake

I totally agree, but I think the time delay in getting out is from DD itself, not this mod.

I hope we get an update that fixes the bug where if you have a female companion with you, when the bandits amush you everything stops after the first round of sex with the both of you and you can't continue the journey.  Also when the carriage driver (and maybe the bandits too?) puts you and your companion into bondage devices, your companion loses her armor completely.  Poof, gone.  I had to disable those scenarios and its really sad.

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
On 1/15/2023 at 11:08 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I hope we get an update that fixes the bug where if you have a female companion with you, when the bandits amush you everything stops after the first round of sex with the both of you and you can't continue the journey.  Also when the carriage driver (and maybe the bandits too?) puts you and your companion into bondage devices, your companion loses her armor completely.  Poof, gone.  I had to disable those scenarios and its really sad.

That was my reason to disable this mod altogther...

On 1/17/2023 at 4:30 PM, CaptainJ03 said:

That was my reason to disable this mod altogther...

Just disable all bandits and sex related outcomes from this mod and you're golden. It's still worth having for the added DD spice and being able to use carriages in heavy bondage. It makes it possible to play while having fast travel perma disabled, assuming you do have some mod that adds more carriages over Skyrim.

I only wish there was option to NOT wear devices on follower. They are a pain in the ass to get rid of, although there is hope now with UD 2.1 beta making the follower automatically struggle out of them.

As for earlier other person's question if this works with SLUTS, yeah it does. This mod doesn't add more carriages, but those other mods and SLUTS do so you may end up with even 3 different carriages in some towns.

You can just select the extras in console and disable, if you want. At least leave the SLUTS driver enabled. But there are times he won't let you use carriage service, maybe if you have internal debt?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@lastbytescout The mod is missing most of the source files. I tried to make a small alteration to pbdc_equipscript.psc function BindActors(form[] f), but when it happens ingame player is not bound and i get error on papyrus log:

[03/11/2023 - 08:58:46PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed to function pbdc_equipscript.GetCellscan(bool includePlayer,bool skipMale,Actor carriageGuard). Expected 3, got 2 instead!. 
stack:
	[PBDC_CarriageQuest (600012C4)].qf_pbdc_carriagequest_070012c4.Fragment_63() - "QF_PBDC_CarriageQuest_070012C4.psc" Line 1364
[03/11/2023 - 08:58:46PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed to function pbdc_equipscript.BindActors(Form[] F). Expected 1, got 3 instead!. 
stack:
	[PBDC_CarriageQuest (600012C4)].qf_pbdc_carriagequest_070012c4.Fragment_63() - "QF_PBDC_CarriageQuest_070012C4.psc" Line 1368

Only source i have is from old 0.2.5 mod for qf_pbdc_carriagequest_070012c4.psc which only has 1053 lines in total. But it looks like there could be an error in Fragment_63 if it's calling the bind with 3 arguments. Could the sources be all included with the mod's future maintenance in mind too?

There's another:

[03/11/2023 - 08:58:46PM] Error: Method SetCurrentDriver not found on qf_pbdc_carriagequest_070012c4. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[DialogueCarriageSystem (00017F01)].carriagesystemscript.SkipToDestinationSimple() - "carriagesystemscript.psc" Line 339
	[DialogueCarriageSystem (00017F01)].carriagesystemscript.PlayerIsSitting() - "carriagesystemscript.psc" Line 233
	[alias CurrentSeat on quest DialogueCarriageSystem (00017F01)].PlayerRiderScript.OnActivate() - "PlayerRiderScript.psc" Line 9

Edited by Zaflis
13 hours ago, Zaflis said:

@lastbytescout The mod is missing most of the source files. I tried to make a small alteration to pbdc_equipscript.psc function BindActors(form[] f), but when it happens ingame player is not bound and i get error on papyrus log:

[03/11/2023 - 08:58:46PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed to function pbdc_equipscript.GetCellscan(bool includePlayer,bool skipMale,Actor carriageGuard). Expected 3, got 2 instead!. 
stack:
	[PBDC_CarriageQuest (600012C4)].qf_pbdc_carriagequest_070012c4.Fragment_63() - "QF_PBDC_CarriageQuest_070012C4.psc" Line 1364
[03/11/2023 - 08:58:46PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed to function pbdc_equipscript.BindActors(Form[] F). Expected 1, got 3 instead!. 
stack:
	[PBDC_CarriageQuest (600012C4)].qf_pbdc_carriagequest_070012c4.Fragment_63() - "QF_PBDC_CarriageQuest_070012C4.psc" Line 1368

Only source i have is from old 0.2.5 mod for qf_pbdc_carriagequest_070012c4.psc which only has 1053 lines in total. But it looks like there could be an error in Fragment_63 if it's calling the bind with 3 arguments. Could the sources be all included with the mod's future maintenance in mind too?

There's another:

[03/11/2023 - 08:58:46PM] Error: Method SetCurrentDriver not found on qf_pbdc_carriagequest_070012c4. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[DialogueCarriageSystem (00017F01)].carriagesystemscript.SkipToDestinationSimple() - "carriagesystemscript.psc" Line 339
	[DialogueCarriageSystem (00017F01)].carriagesystemscript.PlayerIsSitting() - "carriagesystemscript.psc" Line 233
	[alias CurrentSeat on quest DialogueCarriageSystem (00017F01)].PlayerRiderScript.OnActivate() - "PlayerRiderScript.psc" Line 9

I decompiled the scripts using Champollion, hopefully @lastbytescout is ok with me posting these here (in case let me know, and I'll remove these). CTRL+F does not yield any instance of SetCurrentDriver, so I assume this is the updated version of the scripts

DC_Source.7z

6 hours ago, RandomPufferFish said:

I decompiled the scripts using Champollion, hopefully @lastbytescout is ok with me posting these here (in case let me know, and I'll remove these). CTRL+F does not yield any instance of SetCurrentDriver, so I assume this is the updated version of the scripts

Thanks for showing this, i assume it is from 0.40a version? It gets me more confused though... Since it's decompiled then recompiling them as is shouldn't fix anything right? So then looking at only those sources in pbdc_equipscript:

actor[] function GetCellscan(Bool addPlayer, Bool addPlayerLast)

It does have 2 parameters. Why does papyrus claim it expects 3 for Actor carriageGuard? My guts tell me to compile it again but since it's decompiled... i only feel we have different mods?

Edit: Actually i'm using BFTPatch which overrides carriagesystemscript. It's only 0.32 version so might need an update.

Edited by Zaflis
19 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Thanks for showing this, i assume it is from 0.40a version? It gets me more confused though... Since it's decompiled then recompiling them as is shouldn't fix anything right? So then looking at only those sources in pbdc_equipscript:

actor[] function GetCellscan(Bool addPlayer, Bool addPlayerLast)

It does have 2 parameters. Why does papyrus claim it expects 3 for Actor carriageGuard? My guts tell me to compile it again but since it's decompiled... i only feel we have different mods?

Edit: Actually i'm using BFTPatch which overrides carriagesystemscript. It's only 0.32 version so might need an update.

Yes, I decompiled the scripts from the most recent version published here

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

oops, seems it can't find DD framework DD5.2.

Need to test if it still works somewhat or if it's past it's prime.

(or evil mod conflict with some DD escape mechanics mod or just "simple" LO sequence issue)

FWIW, I have it working with DD5.2. 

Why, I wouldn't  pretend to know ... ?

On 5/23/2023 at 1:59 AM, DonQuiWho said:

FWIW, I have it working with DD5.2. 

Why, I wouldn't  pretend to know ... ?

Can you check if it shows in MCM that it found DD framework?

If it doesn't but works anyways I'm happy already =D

If it shows DD framework found I will have to find out where my LO and me messed up

(probably need to reinstall or something)

EDIT: Uninstalling it worked =D

Edited by donttouchmethere
42 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Can you check if it shows in MCM that it found DD framework?

If it doesn't but works anyways I'm happy already =D

If it shows DD framework found I will have to find out where my LO and me messed up

(probably need to reinstall or something)

Here you go. 

On SE, using......

Devious Carriages v40a

CFTO Devious Carriages PATCH 220919

....... 5.2 shows up in all its glory

Hope that helps

DQW

SkyrimSE 2023-05-23 01-59-43-623.jpg

On 5/22/2023 at 6:03 PM, DonQuiWho said:

Here you go. 

On SE, using......

Devious Carriages v40a

CFTO Devious Carriages PATCH 220919

....... 5.2 shows up in all its glory

I've looked all over and I can't seem to find the patch you're referring to. Would you mind linking it for me?

Not even joking, I spent 2 hours looking for it and testing everything I found, but to no avail.

Also is there a set process to refresh the checkups for the menu?

Edit: Naturally it decided to fix itself after some time playing had passed. I ended up using SL_CFTO instead of using any patches.

Edited by boblol123123

So the mod broke the carriage driver (he never started the journal) and I removed the mod and cleaned the save with ReSaver. Now much later I want to reinstall the mod on the clean save but somehow all my menu settings are still saved and the travel is still broken. Shouldn't everything the mod was be removed by the ReSaver?

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

So the mod broke the carriage driver (he never started the journal) and I removed the mod and cleaned the save with ReSaver. Now much later I want to reinstall the mod on the clean save but somehow all my menu settings are still saved and the travel is still broken. Shouldn't everything the mod was be removed by the ReSaver?

Hmm, maybe if it was storing the settings externally, in a .json file or something like that.  

Is this mod fixed yet?  I really like the idea of it but it breaks if you have a companion.