BravilUnderground Add-on V2.3

I know what you mean: (at least I'm almost sure of)

A ''daily'' trainer,which gets paid depending of the number of acts that were ''made'' (artificially added),the number of the acts and it's relation with the in game time can change the fee,for instance: bronze trainer costs 200 per in game day,10 acts per day,silver costs 300 per day (18 acts) and gold costs 2000 per day with 200 acts p/in game day (mamamia!),as you can see every trainer gets more expensive as the relation acts/time grows bigger, with that quocient stabilished for each level of trainer the playing choosing specifically the number of acts by a slider which obviously would change the fee will be quite easy (at least in mathematic terms,not sure about the scripting).But instead of the number of acts its quality would maybe be best, like bronze equals to 1 ''point'',silver 1.5,gold 2 to 2.5

As for the timing of the acts,they can be added to the slave ''exp'' in certain times of the day,such as: if you choose 12 acts per in-game day,each 2 hours in game would add the measured exp to the slave (and trainer,derp),and you could see that by the news plugins (integrated to hyoko/tamago) or simply by the console log.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

My game crashes every time i try to enter some buildings in the underground like guilds, clinic, Silver vine tavern. Any idea what can be wrong?

Failure to read and follow the directions in the OP.  The "REQUIREMENTS" are NOT a suggestion, they are REQUIRED.  If you want to stop crashing, then READ the Requirements section and install the required plugins: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/23-bravil-underground-v096-final-edition/

Failure to read and follow the directions in the OP.  The "REQUIREMENTS" are NOT a suggestion, they are REQUIRED.  If you want to stop crashing, then READ the Requirements section and install the required plugins: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/23-bravil-underground-v096-final-edition/

I do have the required plugins and I followed instructions.

The crashes you describe are EXACTLY what happens when folks do NOT install BOTH MBP 1.4a AND MBP 98a. 

Either way you need to open a thread here: http://www.loverslab.com/forum/31-technical-support-lovers-with-pk/

and post the information that this thread instructs you to provide: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Until then we can't help you much at all.

The crashes you describe are EXACTLY what happens when folks do NOT install BOTH MBP 1.4a AND MBP 98a. 

Either way you need to open a thread here: http://www.loverslab.com/forum/31-technical-support-lovers-with-pk/

and post the information that this thread instructs you to provide: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Until then we can't help you much at all.

Reinstaling MBP worked, thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Help please

I have seen everything I should have however the horses in the training stable have no bodies, do I need extra meshes from somewhere else? using LSTaddonoutH.esp

The other room is fine although the slug type things have nothing to insert.

The heads of the horses are there just to confirm it is just the bodies which do not appear.

Help please

I have seen everything I should have however the horses in the training stable have no bodies, do I need extra meshes from somewhere else? using LSTaddonoutH.esp

The other room is fine although the slug type things have nothing to insert.

The heads of the horses are there just to confirm it is just the bodies which do not appear.

Did you install lovers creatures?

Did you install Bravil Underground?

Blaydon sey the ESPs with H use my hose meshes. The hores meshes are in the "esp sound readme V1.3" file in the My horse Folder.(also in BravilUnderground addon 1.1) That was described in the readme exactly.

LSTaddonIn.esp
2 stables in the Underground city. (Vanilla horses)
You need meshes and textures folder.

LSTaddonInH.esp
2 stables in the Underground city, and horse nifs with dicks.
You need meshes and textures folder, AND the meshes and textures folder you find in "My horse".

LSTaddonout.esp
2 stables outside, behind "Silver Home on the water", doors at the city wall. (Vanilla horses)
You need meshes and textures folder.
(I think this esp is not compatible with Better- or Open- cities Bravil)

LSTaddonoutH.esp
2 stables outside, behind "Silver Home on the water", doors at the city wall. Horses with dicks.
You need meshes and textures folder, AND the meshes and textures folder you find in "My horse".

(I think this esp is not compatible with Better- or Open- cities Bravil)

What's wrong with the slugs?

JSmith20142 when you can make a script I can add a NPC ( perhaps in my cave or in extra house). Or you can use my 1.3 ESP and add script, NPC and house/cave and we can release Version 1.4.

I had the Idea (but my knowlege is to low ) to create a Trainer house with 1 human and 1 creature Trainer in cages and the owner of the house. The Player talks to the owner, can select the Training time for only 1 slave, must pay, and after the Player left  the house he can't enter it till the training time has passed. So not need to add animations, AI Package(go to Training cell), ... And the Player can only train 1 slave, I don't want that it is too easy to train slaves this way. ( Then the player itself has nothing more to do. :D  )

Blaydon ! textures and meshes ! AND the horse Skeleton.nif  (or penis is stretching like BBB Boobs without BBB Skeleton)

Yes the slugs have no penis. (Were meant more as a joke. pretty disgusting :D  )

Did you download it today? If you played it you must have the files in your downloaded achives, and you could unpack them (Version 1.1; 1.2 or 1.3)

Today the LL Server is buggy. Read http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18289-cannot-download-anything-through-the-forum/?do=findComment&comment=421521 some people can't download other have broken archives.

And the horse meshes AND textures are in the "esp sound readme V1.3.7z" or in "BravilUnderground addon 1.1.7z"

But if you played it you must have unpacked archives. (no esp no play :D ) So you must have the "My horse" Folder. Open it and install the meshes and texture Folder in your data Folder.

And use 7z to unpack, sometimes winrar don't like 7z

Edit: or use LSTaddonout.esp it use Vanilla horses.(no penis it you don't have a vanilla creature mesh replacer with dicks)

Mikhail: What Version did you play as you saw the invisible horses? In that Version Archive must be a "My horse" Folder.

If you have "BravilUnderground addon 1.1.7z" all inside.

If you want to play 1.3 of course you need meshes 1.3 and textures 1.3 ( or not only the horses are invisible)

JSmith20142: as I said in post 61  one Trainer should be enough. Hope you can create the script. I can create the Trainer house (if you want)

JSmith20142 I can't send you a PM. You blocked it?

Trainer idea
Trainer house with 1 human(futa girl; can train male and female) and 1 creature Trainer in cages and the owner of the house. The Player talks to the owner, can select the training time and type for only 1 slave(his active slave), must pay (slave is "seperated" from the player), and after the Player left  the house he can't enter it till the training time has passed.(after the Player left the house door is locked, door script timer starts and SexNumber tokens are added to the slave)
So not need to add animations, AI Package(go to Training cell), ... And the Player can only train 1 slave, I don't want that it is too easy to train slaves this way.
Training: 1 hour = 4 xLSTHumanSexNumber or 4 xLSTCreatureSexNumber. The player can select training time and type(human, creature or both). 10 hours training adds 40 xLSTHumanSexNumber or 40 xLSTCreatureSexNumber or 20 xLSTHumanSexNumber and 20 xLSTCreatureSexNumber.

So you need 1 NPC and a door with EditorID(for the script timer).

I don't know if that is possible. ( With my script knowledge that would be impossible :blush:  ) 

I am doing the trainer quests but am facing a problem, when I get to Lord Rugdumph's estate the icon on the door is red meaning that every time I try to enter he attacks me, is there some way to make it not a crime to enter his house to talk to him?

Quick in, enslave Lady Rogbut and quick out.

Or use spells and potions to  increase your speechcraft, then talk to him, use the mimi game to increase his Disposition. And wear all rings,amulets and clothes that increase your Personality. All this reduces its aggressiveness.