BravilUnderground Add-on V2.3

Once you have received the information in the Wawnet Inn that you can find Romeo somewhere north/Gottlefont Priory Monastery, you have a quest marker and see where he is. If you rest a day and the quest marker is still at the same Point then something went wrong. Travel to him, and look what's going on.

Normally it takes a day or two till he reached the church.(then he is inside the church)

This is correct. However, if you travel to Gottlesfont before even receiving the quest, he and Juliet are usually there, only to disappear later.  As I've been through this stuff at least half a dozen times, I usually go there early, note his and Juiiet's reference numbers, and call them to me at Gottlesfont when I actually have the quest.

All NPCs which you meet only during a quest are in Cell "Cold Harbor" (zzLSTActorRoom).

post-3205-0-14852500-1375398128_thumb.jpg

They leave the room at the beginning of or during their quest. In older BravilUnderground Versions existed a Problem with locked doors. The NPCs leave the room to "The Niben Underground Waterway" and this was locked (both sides "ImperialBridgeInnTavern" and "Underground Slave Port").

But this Problem is fixed and in my game Romeo and Juliet starts to travel when I get the quest update in the Wawnet Inn. And you have the quest marker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No she sells nothing, only Training. You can take the dildos, anal plug or the crop.

If you want the clothes use console.

Shoes and Stocking: Player.additem xx02BC30 1

Leather Top: Player.additem xx02BC2F 1

Gloves: Player.additem xx02BC2E 1

xx = the Mod ID number in your Load order.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe, this is a cool addon, but the game crashes when I'm entering the "Underground slave port". I have installed all the required mods but even if I disable this "Bravil Underground Add-on" the main "Bravil Underground v0.96" still crashes in the same place. I have used 2 of 4 .esp files and it's not helped. Also, posters in Imperial city didn't change after installing "Version 1.1 Faction Change". Maybe someone had this problem before and can help me to deal with it? I hoping for your help. By the way, thanks for this add-on.

If your game crash with Bravil Underground.esp you have Problems with MBP (wrong installed or missing mods). You can try the No MBP Version http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19842-no-mbp-bravil-underground-v096-final-edition/

The Faction changes are also in the 1.4 Version (do not use Version 1.1 and 1.4, and only one Version 1.4 esp)

Posters in Imperial city didn't change because I  didn't changed anything. You mean the gray Fox Posters? In BravilUnderground are Posters "Slave Trainer wanted" and the original Version used the Grey Fox Posters. I added new Poster but they are in the Underground-City. All real/vanilla Gray Fox Posters are still Grey Fox Posters.

Thanks for the quick reply. As I said, the game crashes only when I'm trying to enter "Underground slave port", the loading of this location ends and game crashes. Well, I have tried No MBP Version and it's not helped me. I'm not using both esp's. I've tried to use "LSTaddonInH.esp" of version 1.4 - the game crashed, then I've tried "LSTaddonoutH.esp" - the game also crashed in the same place, I've disabled this addon - "Bravil Underground v0.96" still crashes. Maybe my load order isn't right or I'm missing something. Now I think that problem is in "Bravil Underground v0.96". Maybe I should ask in "Bravil Underground v0.96" topic?

With the No MBP Version  your game crash? The are only original game resources (meshes and textures).

A crash with the MBP vesion is caused by a missing MBP race esp.

But you are not the only one with this Problem, watch this thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21847-loading-any-save-ctd/    till now no solution but if he found one it could help you.

And load order Lovers mods http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

But my game don't crash, when I'm loading a save. Saves loading normally, game works fine. But I can't enter "Underground slave port", It crashes. But thanks anyway, maybe I'll find something useful here. So, here is my loading order, only active mods (the game crashes when entering "Underground slave port" even with them):

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
BreakUndies.esm
Imperial Ren Hair.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
Adult Books.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostCrag.esp
DLCFrostCrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
OblivionMsg.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp
Vtoy.esp
KCS13.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
LoversCalm.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversBed.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LSTaddonoutH.esp
ERI_LONGINUS.esp
Absolutely_Sexy_MarketDistrict_BRus.esp
Strap-ons.esp
sf-vibrators.esp
CTAddPose_bondage_sex.esp
CTAddPose_bondage_sex-2.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
LoversCrowningIsleClothesAddon.esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

And versions: LAPF v1.4, LoversSlaveTrade v1.0, MBP v1.4a, MBP++ v0.98a

Sorry but you really are missing several esp files for MBP.  Please see the recommended load order for all of the MBP files that MUST be installed or you WILL crash when entering the underground city (click the spoiler): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

You "should" have 13 MBP esp files if you properly installed MBP 1.4a and MBP++ v98 (and don't forget the MBP++ chocolate elf addon that is on the MBP++ nexus page).  You might have forgotten to install some of the optional files as you only have 7 MBP esp files listed in your load order.

I recommend you also move these plugins up above all lovers plugins:

ERI_LONGINUS.esp
Absolutely_Sexy_MarketDistrict_BRus.esp
Strap-ons.esp
sf-vibrators.esp
CTAddPose_bondage_sex.esp
CTAddPose_bondage_sex-2.esp

Additionally, LoversMB2.esp should be just above LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

You are aware that CLS (vtoy.es[) is currently not compatible with Lovers.  There is a beta patch, but it is unconfirmed whether it has an conflicts with LPK plugins.  Here is the beta patch:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21257-cls-lpk/?do=findComment&comment=513521
Other things that are not compatible with Lovers are listed here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

Lastly, it clearly states in the Crowning Isles OP that you are NOT to use that plugin with Joburg enabled.  It also state why.  Currently the LAPF and Galgat's two plugins (Crowning Isles and Blackmail) are not really compatible.  Galgat's plugins require the old animations and numbering system of the Lovers Resource Pack 2.  The LAPF has completely redone animations that have a new numbering system.  If you install the LAPF "after" you installed Galgat's two plugins then you will get the wrong animations playing (due to the renumbering).  If you install Galgat's two plugins after you install the LAPF then it will add animations which will overwrite the LAPF animations.  The animations it contains are old animations that haven't been reworked by me or anyone else.  They don't use the Animated Penis system, so they probably won't look as good (or line up as well) as all the other animations.  Sucks but that is just the way it is for now until someone has the time to go through and edit all the animation calls in Galgat's two plugins.

Thanks alot for all your help! Actually, I have reinstalled Oblivion yesterday and installed this mod again. And now it's working fine and it's not crushing up my game anymore. But even now I have 8 MBP files installed. Maybe the MBP insataller I have is missing some files. As I see, another MBP files don't do anything important, just merging different hair. And vtoy.esp is not part of CLS, it's from here http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/31035//? Oh, I haven't seen before, that Joburg messes up quests, but now I see it and I'll disable it (although, CrowningIsle works without crushing when Joburg is on). And I haven't installed CrowningIsle animations. Of course there would be wrong animations in this mod, but I don't mind. And greetings from Russia=)

My MBP installer says, that it's v1.4a (Full) and the .omod file weights at about 320MB. It lies that it's full then, ok. I've read about 'Anal Play' and now I understand, why animations not working, only spell works, which makes no sense. I guess, that I need to disable it too. Ok, thanks for your advice)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I've found only an archive (4 parts of an archive exactly) of 320MB version of MBP. So, I don't know where you found an 1GB version. And I have both MBP 1.4a and MBP++ 0.98a installed. it works fine. Though, one of the faces in CrowningIsle addon is missing, but maybe this face isn't belong to MBP.

• 1 month later...

I give up, I just cant do the lady Rogbut quest, I just cant, I had her train with the minoutar for about 30 times then went about my bussines with her as a companion, in battles she gets raped all the time since she is so weak, her stats are 50 humans 55 creatures but the quest doesnt update. As a last resort I took her to the clinic to have her memory erased, then had a troll train her until I get the message "slave addicted to sex" again then inmediately went to the arena where I had her fight against a hobo five times or so, still nothing. I give up, just give me a console command so I can be done with the quest.

The Wayward Daughter quest

setstage xxLSTTG02 5

I have a request to go see Lord Rugdumph, an orc with a private estate north of Cheydinhal.

setstage xxLSTTG02 10

Lord Rugdumph has requested that I discipline his beloved daughter Lady Rogbut.  After training her I'll need to pick some fights to get her blood up.

setstage xxLSTTG02 15

I feel like Lady Rogbut has learned enough.  I should return to Lord Rugdumph to tell him the training is complete.

setstage xxLSTTG02 20

Lord Rugdumph was pleased that his daughter has become a full-fledged orc.  I received a reward of 500 Gold.

BU is great fun so far, but If we are just on quest spoilers...

I am on my first Skooma mission (the repeatable sidequest) and I have no idea what to do. I get a quest marker for a cat guy who is fleeing before me in incredible speed. Ok, as I have athletics almost at max, it's no issue to get him, but he won't talk to me and I have no idea what other action is needed (already knocked him unconscious, killed him etc...no quest update...). issue with some quests in BU is that there is not much info in the quest diary sometimes, but the quest guy tells a lot in the quest dialogue the first time, but this dialogue lasts only for a very short while.

Besides that (maybe I should post this in the SlaveTrade thread), the training system isn't really clear for me. Enslaving works well, but the actual rank a slave reaches is somewhat random. I have a couple of rank 5 slaves (255 human/ 255 creature), while others stay at rank 1 (255 human / 255 creature, Lady Drag for example) or rank 2 (Vaermina from this little side quest where you drink the Skooma3000) while having the same training amount (255/255). I tried to train both fields equally and step by step, no change.

The Courier Quest: I only played two or 3 deliveries. All the guys you must meet are the DopePushers in every City, normal merchants, you can talk and trade. They should not run away.

Only Raji in BravilUnderground is a little tricky, do not visit him at home, he quickly becomes aggressive.

The training system has a random variable (But the script is too complicated for me). I just accept that there are better and worse trainer and slaves.