BravilUnderground Add-on V2.3

???? No 3D orgasm?

or no orgasm count in the Lovers "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)" diary ? (the counting of orgasms and sex acts is a little buggy)

Or no Training results in the slave Orders Dialog ? (a bad Trainer needs sometimes 2 or 3 sex acts for a increase of the human-human Training results. Train all your slaves yourself and you'll become a better Trainer)

"Orgasmed with <PCName> 0 times" count from "Sense Sexual Exploits (Contact)".

I set the progress of sex acts to 1sec each so it finishes faster.

I do, I pimp them out while standing guard. I train them myself occasionally just tedious when you have a number of them. It seems I can't train them while I am away.

Also not sure if its a bug or not but when I go to Patricia the trainer and train one of my slaves, she never comes back. I press wait for the time needed and come back and she's not back. Is there a place I am suppose to go get my slave back.

The no count in "Sense Sexual Exploits (Contact)" it's a Lovers PK/LAPF Problem not BravilUnderground.

The BravilUnderground "Train while away" works not right, If you come back and talk to your slave "Orders-Training results" there is no change. If you come back do not stop the Training, ask "Training results" , close Dialog and let the slave have 2-3 sex acts, during this sex acts the Training results increase significantly ( seems the game adds the missing Training results later)

And Patricia: You select the Training time, then leave the shop do something else till you get the message "Ptraci should have finished training my slave by now", then go back to the shop and Ptraci and your slave are there. (I don't remember if the wait function counts as elapsed time. I never used the wait function, always had enough to do.)

The no count in "Sense Sexual Exploits (Contact)" it's a Lovers PK/LAPF Problem not BravilUnderground.

The BravilUnderground "Train while away" works not right, If you come back and talk to your slave "Orders-Training results" there is no change. If you come back do not stop the Training, ask "Training results" , close Dialog and let the slave have 2-3 sex acts, during this sex acts the Training results increase significantly ( seems the game adds the missing Training results later)

And Patricia: You select the Training time, then leave the shop do something else till you get the message "Ptraci should have finished training my slave by now", then go back to the shop and Ptraci and your slave are there. (I don't remember if the wait function counts as elapsed time. I never used the wait function, always had enough to do.)

Thank you again. The training in Guild works. Haven't tried with Patricia but I assume she is the same.

&nbsp;

i had a odd glitch with slave trader i did the imperial slave that was on the boat trained her sold her to the woman with the oger and went back to the giver the guy on the boat the captian with no balls he said easy money he made got the quest complete but when i went back to the guy in trainer guild the 1 with the grey fox mask i ask for another job he says that i need to complete the one i have i dont do 2 jobs at once i only do 1 job at a time

&nbsp;

You should not sell the Quest slave you must give he to the captian with no balls. This will have your quest destroyed.

he told me to take her to the auction to the buyer with the oger >.<

either cholorwheels lod project or cholorwheels sexy imperial mod prevents the counts son the skooma addict i turned them both off to do that quest with them both on i talked to the bodygaurd but no training topic i thought i would put it in for if anyone else uses cholorwheels mods and cant do that part of the quest

• 3 weeks later...

You mean not my addon you mean how to find BravilUnderground?

After you talk to the Bar owner in Silverhome on the Water you get the key to BravilUnderground, the trapdoor is just behind the Counter.

post-3205-0-19149700-1393170021_thumb.jpg

When the door is not there you've a mod that changes Siverhome on the water and overwrite the BravilUnderground data.

I have looked for hours and can't find how to progress pass turning in the bill. I have a key but I have no idea where to use it. I searched all around the Silver whatever inn and could not find a trap door. The spoilers section skips how to actually start the mod.

For the love of all that is holy go back and READ the OP:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13759-bravil-underground-v096-final-edition/

Look at the green text right under the teaser screen shots.  Hell, the screen shots also should have been a major hint.

Don't mean to be rude, but this plugin is going to kick your ass if you don't start paying attention and reading stuff.  There are very few quest markers................

Ok, now to the nuts and bolts: Yes, you get a hand bill to start the ball rolling just read it. Then after entering the "city" go straight to the arena. Once you go past the two Khajit guards turn right and go through the door. I shall leave the rest for you to figure out

This did not tell me what I needed to know.

fejeena and badbat thank you. When I went in the first time there were three people behind the counter and could not see a trap door.

gregathit, I apologize for my stupidity but when the quest text only lasts 1 second and I can not go back thru the quest text, this was my last hope. After this post I will not make another on your thread. Thanks for making me feel welcome to the community.

Ok, now to the nuts and bolts: Yes, you get a hand bill to start the ball rolling just read it. Then after entering the "city" go straight to the arena. Once you go past the two Khajit guards turn right and go through the door. I shall leave the rest for you to figure out

This did not tell me what I needed to know.

fejeena and badbat thank you. When I went in the first time there were three people behind the counter and could not see a trap door.

gregathit, I apologize for my stupidity but when the quest text only lasts 1 second and I can not go back thru the quest text, this was my last hope. After this post I will not make another on your thread. Thanks for making me feel welcome to the community.

Once you "read" the hand bill it freaking tells you what to do.  Hell there is even a quest marker (won't be many more of those).  Then looking at the screenshots it is clear "whom" you talk to.  Did you bother to check your quest info in your inventory?  

My point wasn't to ride your ass or make you feel stupid, my point was to alert you to start paying attention to EVERYTHING, cause if you don't then you won't like this plugin as it is going to frustrate the living hell out of you.  

Keep your sarcasm, I have plenty of my own.

... when the quest text only lasts 1 second ...

1 second ??? do you mean what the npcs are saying??

If that should be the case you should install Elys Universal Silent Voice, it's on nexus, many mods are not really playable without it, because the text is displayed to fast 

... when the quest text only lasts 1 second ...

1 second ??? do you mean what the npcs are saying??

If that should be the case you should install Elys Universal Silent Voice, it's on nexus, many mods are not really playable without it, because the text is displayed to fast 

That will certainly help with the dialogue parts.

However the stuff that appears in the top left will be unaffected by Elys.

Fortunately you don't need much of that.  There are hints and instructions on your quest info screen which you need to regularly check.

im having troubles with vengance side quest i gave colin the ring colin said to come back in 24 hours i came back but no forged letter i went out the city to a diffrent city waited 24 hours went back still no letter also john is still alive i even tryed sleeping on a bed for 24 hours both in the silver vine and in a diffrent city still no progress for a letter

or does the quest line stop when your supposed to pick the letter up ?

you have the ring from Simza ? you gave it Colin ?

This should be your Vengeance quest entry

The assassination is set to occur in one week.  Should I do anything besides just waiting for it?  Perhaps I should ask around and see if there is any way to ensure the assassination succeeds or at the worst ... doesn't lead back to me.  I bet Colin might have some ideas ...

Then you start the side quest "In case of....." ( and you must finish the quest before the week is over )

You gave Colin the ring and you must not sleep, only come back tomorrow.

Your "In case of....." quest entry.

Colin is working on a counterfeit letter for the assassination.  I will need to come back tomorrow to get it.

Old save ? try again ? 

Bad Spoiler

John will survive

gregathit's tip:

The only thing that I found finicky, is when you are supposed to hide in Madam Simza's attic. It seems you have to be in the "perfect" spot for the dialogue to happen. I recommend getting into the attic at about 8:30 in the evening and then hit the console key (make sure that you have this quest active) and type movetoqt.

I also found that if you are in sneak mode there is sort of an indentation for thee exact spot where you need to be standing.

The MOD was, hmmm, sort of challenging with the way it was structured, but certainly doable. I made edits along the way, for my personal edition...

MyTip

Copy & paste the quests walk through fejeena posted in the spoiler tag on the OP to a text file and save it to your desktop for reviews. That helps considerably.

You can also use console commands to see where you are at in a particular quest, and just review quest stages in CS. Really not a big deal. This is not your typical vanilla Oblivion Quest where everything is handed to you, on a silver, gold and mithril plated plater.

im having troubles with vengance side quest i gave colin the ring colin said to come back in 24 hours i came back but no forged letter i went out the city to a diffrent city waited 24 hours went back still no letter also john is still alive i even tryed sleeping on a bed for 24 hours both in the silver vine and in a diffrent city still no progress for a letter or does the quest line stop when your supposed to pick the letter up ?

I just slept on one of the roll up mats upstairs near Collin and got the update fairly quickly.

I found I enjoyed doing this particular set of quests part-time while doing other stuff. Not really designed to just power through it.

• 1 month later...

You have read the Hand bill ? "To learn more go see Gilgondorin at the Silverhome on the Water Inn."

Talk to Gilgondorin, the trap door is next to him, behind the bar Counter.

In the Underground City is the Trainer guild, talk to Onan. Look around in the whole city before you start the quests. You don't get always quest markes so you must know the buildings and People.

Version 2

New Pictures, TargetHay with target pictures, New NPCs (also a new dead spy, well hidden), New/better dead NPCs and corpse,

Torture Chamber: iron maiden, torture rack, better corpse
Auction hall(Slave Auction Room): sign, slaves, Tapestries, statue.

Better dead NPCs

post-3205-0-04981200-1398358593_thumb.jpg

Some vanilla hanging corpse replaced (vanilla corpse are all rotten and look more like Zombies) Not all corpse are replaced so you have a mix of fresh and rotten corpses.

post-3205-0-40053500-1398358602_thumb.jpg

More Pictures on the download page.