BravilUnderground Add-on V2.3

Bertus do you use new LoversCreatures 2?

All creatures that have MotionsNT animations have 2 "active" animations. Rat have 230 and 3401, both are the LoversCreature animation 230, so if you overright the 230 animation with the MotionsNT animation you still have the 3401 animation(the original 230 ani). But if you didn't change the xLoversCreature.ini only the new MotionsNT should be played.

;===Rat==============================================================

set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureRatposes to sv_Construct "230=100,3401=0"

If you change it

;===Rat==============================================================

set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureRatposes to sv_Construct "230=100,3401=100"

both animations are used(50%)

don't worry, i already knew that. thanks again ;)

Need Help how do I get out of the cavern found the face nothing so walk over the the girl spread with water come out of her still nothing also found the bed and chest and had fun with the fuckbunnys but still can't find my way back out to the other cavern with the fuckworms where do I go.

Thanks

Found a problem green eye cat is pink only head and paws no body, Female mushroom dose not do anything went you look and click on it

Dragnex: the female mushroom is no trainer creature (no sex, I don't like the animation. If you want female mushroom trainer you can change the faction with CS or Tes4Edit. xLSTMushroomfemale  faction is LSTRaiderFaction "Slave Trader Faction"; change it to LSTSlaveTrainerFaction "Slave Trainer Faction"

The Mountain Lion texture problem is my fault, texture folder has wrong name. (I will upload a fix in the next minutes)

Too get out of the cave

there is a golden horse statue in the bushes near the spriggan, in a corner of the cave-wall. A narrow path leads through the bushes up to the statue.

post-3205-0-40730700-1364154085_thumb.jpg

Edit: mountain lion textures are fixed, download new texture folder.

Thanks fejeena the mountain lion look good now I do have a question one of my slave had a horse baby and the other horses were attacking it in the stable another one of my slave had a baby golbin and the other creatures attack it in the breeding Guild basement I had to kill them both to stop the attacks. Bug I found in breeding guild one of the pictures has one over the other went you first walk in

Onan tells you if you ask him "How do I train a female noble?"

"If you wish to properly train the female noble, then I suggest you use the dog kennel.She looks quite stubborn so it may take a good deal of time to complete her training."

You need creatures=dogs to train her. Last time I played it she needs 15 or 20 dog sex. Sometimes the script seems to be a little stupid when you train slaves "Training (continuous)" (it can't count the sex acts?).If you trained her more than 20 times, stop training and choose another dog.(That worked for me mostly)

Thanks fejeena the mountain lion look good now I do have a question one of my slave had a horse baby and the other horses were attacking it in the stable another one of my slave had a baby golbin and the other creatures attack it in the breeding Guild basement I had to kill them both to stop the attacks. Bug I found in breeding guild one of the pictures has one over the other went you first walk in

For the killers baby creatures :

Open console (top left key on your keyboard)

click on the baby creature then :

kill

setav aggression 5

setav responsibility 80

now your can reanimate the baby creature or use "resurrect" in console

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,I've been thinking,why not to put a way to send your slaves to train at SOAP?With fees,time to complete the training and of course better income with them trained!I don't know but I think it would be very hard to script that,so by all means it's just an idea,but I hope that it will turn out something nice,even if just to ignite other's ideas.

Good idea. After school training  the slave  can better train other slaves , get more money during "flower selling".

But first I have no knowledge how to do it and secondly it must be a add-on for the add-on or a special Version because not everyone have Crowning Icle or wants to play it.

And thirdly a male Player can't travel to crowning Icle.(and the SOAP only "trained" females)

So I don't create such a mod. And it is not actually necessary, if you train your slave you get more money for a trained slave, the trained slave can better train other slaves and a trained slave get more money when "selling flowers". It's  included already in the original SlaveTrader Version.

Other Idea: Some People don't like it that the player must be present so that the training is effective. You can't leave the training and come back in 2-3 days and have a fully trained slave.

Perhaps special  Trainer/school in BravilUnderground who can train a slave without the presence of the Player. Payment per day. The script must have a 24h timer and add a fixed number of "xLSTHumanSexNumber" and/or "xLSTCreatureSexNumber" token.(? and TrainingToken?)

Hope someone makes such an addon.(or sent me a working script)

The animation is the original LoversCreatures ani. But the mushrooms were only available with the summon creature spell. (Too bad that the mushrooms are no normal creatures in the game. Would be good Caves-creatures. OK can be added to the cave creatures Level lists)

I realy like the mushrooms so I added them as Trainers. I only made new (more slimy) textures.

Good idea. After school training  the slave  can better train other slaves , get more money during "flower selling".

But first I have no knowledge how to do it and secondly it must be a add-on for the add-on or a special Version because not everyone have Crowning Icle or wants to play it.

And thirdly a male Player can't travel to crowning Icle.(and the SOAP only "trained" females)

So I don't create such a mod. And it is not actually necessary, if you train your slave you get more money for a trained slave, the trained slave can better train other slaves and a trained slave get more money when "selling flowers". It's  included already in the original SlaveTrader Version.

Other Idea: Some People don't like it that the player must be present so that the training is effective. You can't leave the training and come back in 2-3 days and have a fully trained slave.

Perhaps special  Trainer/school in BravilUnderground who can train a slave without the presence of the Player. Payment per day. The script must have a 24h timer and add a fixed number of "xLSTHumanSexNumber" and/or "xLSTCreatureSexNumber" token.(? and TrainingToken?)

Hope someone makes such an addon.(or sent me a working script)

Yes I was thinking on that other idea as well,it can be very helpful.

I was thinking of that ''training'' as a percentual upgrade of incomes (for instance 1,20 multiplies for flowers) and it unlocking more: positions (sex slaves only),dialogues (unique as well) and items (such as the SOAP clothes),but it could include even locations ,quests and ranks/factions (elite slave trader or something of the sort and especial bonuses etc)

That sounds like a new mod. But I can't do it. I am a  quests and scripts noop.

But most things are already in the SlaveTrader mod. The better the slave is trained the more money you get if you sell him, and he earns more money for flowers. And the Trainers be better when they train a lot slaves. ( if you use only 1 Trainer for all your slaves you get a elite Trainer). And you can give you slave any clothes you have. (add clothes is always problematic, which Body? some want A Cup others DMRA or bigger. In my privat Version/esp I add new clothes for the girls in the brothel. Put clothes in NPC inventory should be possible for every ConstructionSet noop, so I didn't add clothes in my mod.)

Perhaps I try to make  a special Trainer who can train a slave without the onlooking Player.