BravilUnderground Add-on V2.3

• 2 weeks later...

I've only just started playing Oblivion this week, never played it before. I wanted to get it just to try out the mods here on LL, been playing only Skyrim in the meantime. So, there you go, Oblivion newbie.

I've run into a newbie problem with the stables. The horse bodies don't appear. There is only the head, mane and tail. I've tried to install the vanilla horse replacer file you have, even moved Loverscreatures higher up in the load order from the sables. But the body is still transparent.

which esp do you use ? !! only install one esp !!

If you use  LSTaddonInH.esp or LSTaddonoutH.esp you must install the extra horse Folder "My hores" open the Folder and copy meshes and textures Folder and paste it in your data Folder. Without these Folders you have no horse bodies.

If you use LSTaddonIn.esp or LSTaddonout.esp you can use my vanilla horse replacer if you want horses with penis. Without my horse replacer the horses have/use the vanilla horse meshes/bodies.

which esp do you use ? !! only install one esp !!

If you use  LSTaddonInH.esp or LSTaddonoutH.esp you must install the extra horse Folder "My hores" open the Folder and copy meshes and textures Folder and paste it in your data Folder. Without these Folders you have no horse bodies.

If you use LSTaddonIn.esp or LSTaddonout.esp you can use my vanilla horse replacer if you want horses with penis. Without my horse replacer the horses have/use the vanilla horse meshes/bodies.

Yes, I read your guide thoroughly and was only using 1.

LSTaddonoutH.esp

Yes, your suggestion worked, thanks. The trainer horses now have full bodies.

although you may be able to help me with a screw up that is all my own fault. I was playing with some of the sex view settings and now I'm stuck and can't remember how I got to where I am.

I don't know which spell I used but now my field of view is stuck at 30% when I am engaged in any sex act. I'd like to return to the normal non zoomed in default view but I can't seem to find the setting again.

I don't know if anyone else is having issues with installation but when I looked at the data files and the requirements, LSTBravilUnderground.esp has two requirements ; MBP ++ v0.9.8 and Beautiful People 2ch-Ed. esm (which you included in your file). I tried running the game, but it doesn't even start (I"m guessing because I'm missing MBP which I thought you didn't need for this mod). So do we have to download MBP++ for this mod to work at all? If so, why does the mod describe it as not needing MBP?

The addon needs LSTBravilUnderground and SlaveTraders, so you need all requirements for the Mods.

" If so, why does the mod describe it as not needing MBP?"  Where is it written????

You can use my "No MBP BravilUnderground v0.96 Final Edition" and original Lovers Slave Trader 1.0 Final so you can play without MBP.

In the addon are no MBP races, hair or eyes. You can play the addon with the original and the No MBP LSTBravilUnderground Version.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19842-no-mbp-bravil-underground-v096-final-edition/

Sorry that I didn't clarify, I was talking about the "No MBP BravilUnderground v0.96 Final Edition". I downloaded the file and installed everything correctly, but my game wont start. Like I said above the required mods on the right hand side of the data files tab when launching the game say it needs MBP and Beautiful People. Maybe I'm just screwy and messing up but I'm pretty sure I installed the right mods correctly. (Thanks for the quick reply) :D

Have you read the readme ? you must install the included Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm, it is a empty esm ( the Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm is still a Master file in the No LSTBravilUnderground.esp.) TheBeautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm (1KB) is in the No MBP BravilUnderground v0.96 Final Edition down load.

So your Load order must be

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm (the empty one)
--
Lovers with PK.esm
--
LoversCreature.esm
--
--
--
Lovers with PK.esp
--
LoversCreature.esp
--
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LSTaddon (only one! not all 4 ) .esp

For the No MBP Version you only need the "Placebo"Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm, no other MBP Mods.

If your game does not start or crash with all installed requirements then it is your load order.

Boss is fine for non Lovers Mods

Run BOSS, then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

Then sort your Lovers Mods (Boss does not sort Lovers Mods right) Load order here in the Spoiler

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

• 3 weeks later...

Have you installed  meshes V1.3.7z and textures V1.3.7z ? inastall these first.
Then install the meshes, textures, sound folders from esp sound new meshes and textures readme V1.4.7z

Do you use a H Version ? (LSTaddon in H or LSTaddon out H ) Both need the etxra horse Folder ! Have you installed the extra Horse Folder ?

Load order ?

LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LSTaddon

Hope you used BOSS for the non Lovers Mods and sorted your Lovers Mods manually. Lovers Load order here in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Yes only named NPC, all respowning unnamed NPC messed up after 3 days.

Don't know how many slaves the Player can have (only made the addon). I think so many until that the game crashes :D

In the Slaver's Ledger Book is space for 199 slaves.

This maybe a dumb question but how many slaves can you have and also i've been wasing my time on bandits with no names, and I can't get others to train them. Am I suppose to use only named NPCs?

I installed LAPF and its mods, especially the BU and the Slave Trade mod almost in the beginning of my game and have to say I experience no bugs yet. Along your normal playing you encounter a lot of named NPCs you usually have to kill in quests, so my advice is, when you have played BU for a while you should at least do the quest as soon as possible, where you get the Reanimation spell/power, you can add to your magic menu. So you will be able to solve the quests (because just enslaving won't work, to update the quest stage you actually have to kill the NPC if the quest log demands that) and reanimate/resurrect them afterwards to have them as slaves. As far as I remember the reanimation spell is a reward of a side quest (Reanimator, Wait in the Chest...can't remember exactly).

I can only say, I have a lot of fun with Faustina Cartia and Signy Home-Wrecker and many others. Faustina and Signy killed my player char around 5 times til I got both down (I was a bit to low level at that time)...oh sweet revenge.

Yes only named NPC, all respowning unnamed NPC messed up after 3 days.

Don't know how many slaves the Player can have (only made the addon). I think so many until that the game crashes :D

In the Slaver's Ledger Book is space for 199 slaves.

Worked Great. :lol:

I found out they are marked as essential with that cause any issues?

Need help with this quest where is the warehouse

3.Vengence: Tip:sleep in the Silver Vine Tavern(4-5 hours)to get"Black Horse News" in your inventory and quest update.In the Warehouse talk to your slave(there is a new dialog-option).Talk to the slave when he/she is in the circle of candles and you have a nightshade in your inventory.

15.Man on the anvil: HanPL Tip: You must train Hasathil till you get a quest-update.
16.Song of the pirate: HanPL Tip:train First Mate Malvulis till quest-update
17.Dancing in the fire: Lara Noah Tip: the chest is in "The Alexei Stolen-Goods Store".Albi Pannus is in ICMarketDistrict, 12-14h TheFeedBag,sleeps in ICPalace.!!!Before you go back to Bravil Underground repair you armor and weapons,buy or brew 100+ healing potions and strongest poisons....big massacre battle!!! When back at Bravil underground talk to HanPL.The key to the boiler room has the boss of the Legion (Captain Ramirez on the ship).
18.Molag Bal: ???? (Tip! save befor talk to John

Trying do them but not getting them from HanPL any idea what to do 

I did 1 - 14 just can't start the next one

Edited by dragenx

checked it, it is HanPL (Man on the anvil)

I try talking to him many times not getting it 

Also I got Vengeance as a current quest I did everything I talk to colin not getting any more from her is that what is stop me from getting 15 

Never mind it was Vengeance it done got the next one

Edited by dragenx

Not sure if you must do some side quests first.

But the HanPL  diaolg have no Special conditions (NPC must be HanPL and "Man on the anvil" quest stage is less than 5 )

You can Start with console: setstage xxLSTMQ15 5

I can play the whole Mod without console, all works fine.

i had a odd glitch with slave trader i did the imperial slave that was on the boat trained her sold her to the woman with the oger and went back to the giver the guy on the boat the captian with no balls he said easy money he made got the quest complete but when i went back to the guy in trainer guild the 1 with the grey fox mask i ask for another job he says that i need to complete the one i have i dont do 2 jobs at once i only do 1 job at a time

also this mod could make loversbitch have alternet opening

like if you used ichabods playerslave you get enslaved but instead your taken to the training guild to be trained until they think your broken but when the trainings done they go to walk you to the slave auction rena buys you sends you to the kennels after a while you get put into a small room for the night until next day while in the room thats when you have a chance to break free if not you repeat the kennels then sent to the small room repeating the loop until you break free then talk to rena and she will then let you know about the training stuff like the normal lovers bitch

i had a odd glitch with slave trader i did the imperial slave that was on the boat trained her sold her to the woman with the oger and went back to the giver the guy on the boat the captian with no balls he said easy money he made got the quest complete but when i went back to the guy in trainer guild the 1 with the grey fox mask i ask for another job he says that i need to complete the one i have i dont do 2 jobs at once i only do 1 job at a time

You should not sell the Quest slave you must give he to the captian with no balls. This will have your quest destroyed.