AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

Is there a way to reduce active script spam with this mod? Even with everything disabled it seems to keep 10 active scripts in my save files and i think it's leaving stuff on the stack too.

1 hour ago, eicosa said:

Is there a way to reduce active script spam with this mod? Even with everything disabled it seems to keep 10 active scripts in my save files and i think it's leaving stuff on the stack too.

Probably not it has a LOT of settings in there for NPCs. If you want less features use the other family planning mod :).

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, flareredwood said:

When I load into the game the MCM doesn't appear and a messages says "Reinstall MCM Reset Family Planning Enhanced Redux MCM to get MCM working"

MCM has not yet been updated with the new Fallout update, neither has Family Planning or AAF. So basically nothing works right now

Edited by Theshadowmag
26 minutes ago, NephilimOokami said:

It seems that the creatures are not working as intended, bloatflies are not getting my PC pregnant, or any other creature at all

you need Wasteland Dairy Framework (WDF) in order to get pregnant by creatures/animals

21 hours ago, Theshadowmag said:

MCM has not yet been updated with the new Fallout update, neither has Family Planning or AAF. So basically nothing works right now

Oh! Alright! That makes a lot of sense! Thank you!

1 hour ago, NephilimOokami said:

It seems that the creatures are not working as intended, bloatflies are not getting my PC pregnant, or any other creature at all

Do you have Wasteland Dairy Framework?

Uhh what do you do with the babies arent the parents supposed to raise them or something? I downloaded this mod maybe a week ago and I guess someone in the bar in Diamond City got pregnant and I noticed a dead baby on the floor shocked the shit out of me until I remembered this mod.

Why can't I give gifts to more than one person?

I get messages that Geneva is ready to accept another gift but any time I try to give a gift to Ellie or Scarlett I get the message that she just got a gift and I have to wait 24 hours. Regardless of how long I wait I keep getting that message.

Does anyone know if either Furry Fallout or Start me up breaks this mod? Because were I assume it would show the player name, like in the sex diary, it shows blank, and after giving birth no baby is added to the inventory with pregnancy set to normal.

On 5/10/2024 at 8:09 PM, IBAGadget said:

you need Wasteland Dairy Framework (WDF) in order to get pregnant by creatures/animals

On 5/10/2024 at 9:15 PM, ptmc2112 said:

Do you have Wasteland Dairy Framework?

I'm using WDF, yet it does not seems to work

On 5/9/2024 at 7:12 PM, Theshadowmag said:

I came here specifically to mention this exact issue because I have been trying to get MCM to work for an hour now.

Sadly, based on the fact that the file hasn't been updated in 2 years, I'm also assuming that the only way to actually experience this and many other mods on here now is to rewind the game version back to before the latest patches.

On 5/16/2024 at 2:42 PM, rauf531 said:

Family Planning Enhanced does not work on Fallout 4 NGv2 .984

It depends on a bunch of other mods which haven't been updated for the new game version yet. Either downgrade Fallout 4 or play something else while you wait. The new version was only out a few weeks ago, and got another update this week re-breaking the few things that had been updated, so until the game version stabilizes again there's not much hope, and then expect it to take months once that happens for most dependencies to get fixed.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It depends on a bunch of other mods which haven't been updated for the new game version yet. Either downgrade Fallout 4 or play something else while you wait. The new version was only out a few weeks ago, and got another update this week re-breaking the few things that had been updated, so until the game version stabilizes again there's not much hope, and then expect it to take months once that happens for most dependencies to get fixed.

I understand and just wanted to point out that the mod doesn't work..... unlike other AAF mods. This may be due to the fact that the mod is not yet compatible with the updated MCM and F4SE. I would just like to know if the mod will be updated in the near future.

AAF and related mods (e.g. Sex Attributes) work. AAF themes that need the updated Buffout4 do not work.

On 4/22/2024 at 3:49 PM, MrGrey said:

Yeah. I have an older version of the mod. I've been thinking maybe a simpler, older version might be better for a smooth brain such as myself.

However, I got the mod to work and my American Mother's Corp has released a dozen (literally) of their babies into Children.

Curious how you got this to work?

I have a somewhat similiar problem, but seems to be related to companions. They give birth then baby sits in inventory and never grows to child. Settlers it works fine. 

If I remove the baby from Misc, it will spawn a child but not the named 1 I took out and so now its in my inventory

On 5/4/2024 at 12:24 AM, IBAGadget said:

The what now?

Are you not using humans in your game?

That could be part of the problem.

The other problem is that morphs are seriously borked in this mod, and I don't believe the issue has been fixed.

It's part of the reason I no longer use this mod, or WDF

That does make senes actually, though I am using both humans and argonians however

The inflation on the human bodies is non functional either, i did eventually manage to figure out how to make pregnancy seem to actually work finally but for some reason I have an issue, which might be why cumflation is not working either

I keep just having the morphs switch between the non-pregnant and pregnant body morphs rapidly in scenes, and am kind of stumped as to what is causing that

I am insisting on still trying to get this mod to work since It's already installed and I'd probably break the save if i Uninstalled

I'm having a crash on what seems to be successful pregnancy following scenes, by a little testing. Also, existence doesnt work at all. Probably separate issues. I don't see any obvious mod conflicts. Maybe someone more knowledgable than me can help.

Is there anything I can check to see what the cause(s) may be?

I am getting an Error onload asking to reinstall Mod Configuration menu nd reset AFF MCM to get it working. Any help would be cool.

I have the lateset versions I could find on Nexus and LL. Not sure what I did wrong.

On 5/18/2024 at 7:13 AM, Lochar said:

Curious how you got this to work?

I have a somewhat similiar problem, but seems to be related to companions. They give birth then baby sits in inventory and never grows to child. Settlers it works fine. 

If I remove the baby from Misc, it will spawn a child but not the named 1 I took out and so now its in my inventory

There were settings in there where you could have them stay a baby or grow into a child. They're for settlers, companions, the 4 factions, etc. They need to be set to growable babies.

It's wonderful to have options, but there are a dozen pages of options and I'm not sure what all the options are.

Since the update, MCM doesn't work. (yeah, I know... don't update. Well, I made goof. Yeah, roll the update back. Just bought it again on GOG for $10 and now I can play the older version) Not really getting F4SE to work either. Got CK to work in MO4, but not xEdit.

23 hours ago, MaxArnold said:

I am getting an Error onload asking to reinstall Mod Configuration menu nd reset AFF MCM to get it working. Any help would be cool.

I have the lateset versions I could find on Nexus and LL. Not sure what I did wrong.

I let Bethesda do the update to the update, and that broke the fixed F4SE, which MCM needs. If I didn't know better, I'd believe Bethesda is breaking FO4 mods intentionally.