AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

@Invictusblade

Okay well I was just getting to send you a few issues, but I will have to update to the new ones you just posted.  But here is what I am seeing so far:

-- First pregnancy is totally fine after your updates.  Second pregnancy starts to have morph issues.  Also the breeding chair does really strange things, I am taking some video tonight, because it is hilarious, but probably needs to be fixed.  Cait's belly and boobs got as large as the building then went back to normal as soon as she got off the machine.  

-- The pregnancy perks are not being removed, however, I am happy to report the Lactation does add and remove correctly via MCM.  Reset Player Pregnancy Perks does not work. And if you do it via console, it breaks a bunch of other things.

-- There is not crosshair prompt on any children once you've assigned them to a settlement.  They don't respond to anything.

-- NPCS have no problems cumflating, getting pregnant, giving birth, then repeating.   Its purely an issue with the Player at this point from what I can see.  NPCs always morph properly no matter what.
-- The vanishing overlay is definitely a looks menu problem, but the Armor Keywords seems to be the crux of the problem if you are using Outfits Framework, vs Armor Keywords.  But several mods require Armor Keywords.  So I'll try your new build with Outfits Framework.
-- Also, There is a Creation Club Mod that adds Creature Cages and Raider Cages.  I think that is colliding with things related to creature slavery.  Unfortunately, they can't be disabled once you install them.  I won't go on how stupid that move was Bethesda.  I may do a clean install on my gaming lappy and see if I can stop those from activating.
-- All of the milk, semen, dna, blood overlays are consistent on the player.  Cumshots are not.  But no biggie.  I only mention it because that may be a problem bit of code.

I'm loading your latest now, and I'll see how things go.

By the way, what am I missing in Vault 81? I did the molerat quest, and the other quests are kinda meh.  However, you cheeky bastard, the doctor grabbed my slave and impregnated her while I wasn't looking ;)  I'm assuming you added that because I got a message about it from your mod. ❤️

Unrelated, Cait is such a bummer once you cure her of her addiction. She generally agrees with all the slavery, but always on my case if I take Ultra Jet.  When pregnant the buffs are worth running naked, but Jet Helps! ;)

7 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

@Invictusblade

Okay well I was just getting to send you a few issues, but I will have to update to the new ones you just posted.  But here is what I am seeing so far:

-- First pregnancy is totally fine after your updates.  Second pregnancy starts to have morph issues.  Also the breeding chair does really strange things, I am taking some video tonight, because it is hilarious, but probably needs to be fixed.  Cait's belly and boobs got as large as the building then went back to normal as soon as she got off the machine.  

-- The pregnancy perks are not being removed, however, I am happy to report the Lactation does add and remove correctly via MCM.  Reset Player Pregnancy Perks does not work. And if you do it via console, it breaks a bunch of other things.

-- There is not crosshair prompt on any children once you've assigned them to a settlement.  They don't respond to anything.

-- NPCS have no problems cumflating, getting pregnant, giving birth, then repeating.   Its purely an issue with the Player at this point from what I can see.  NPCs always morph properly no matter what.
-- The vanishing overlay is definitely a looks menu problem, but the Armor Keywords seems to be the crux of the problem if you are using Outfits Framework, vs Armor Keywords.  But several mods require Armor Keywords.  So I'll try your new build with Outfits Framework.
-- Also, There is a Creation Club Mod that adds Creature Cages and Raider Cages.  I think that is colliding with things related to creature slavery.  Unfortunately, they can't be disabled once you install them.  I won't go on how stupid that move was Bethesda.  I may do a clean install on my gaming lappy and see if I can stop those from activating.
-- All of the milk, semen, dna, blood overlays are consistent on the player.  Cumshots are not.  But no biggie.  I only mention it because that may be a problem bit of code.

I'm loading your latest now, and I'll see how things go.

By the way, what am I missing in Vault 81? I did the molerat quest, and the other quests are kinda meh.  However, you cheeky bastard, the doctor grabbed my slave and impregnated her while I wasn't looking ;)  I'm assuming you added that because I got a message about it from your mod. ❤️

Unrelated, Cait is such a bummer once you cure her of her addiction. She generally agrees with all the slavery, but always on my case if I take Ultra Jet.  When pregnant the buffs are worth running naked, but Jet Helps! ;)

Happy to report that after uninstalling the other versions and doing a Resaver everything is now working except Semen harvesting.  Was just working.  I need to mess with the MCM a bit.  But I think a big problem with all the mods that depend on MCM, you should probably delete the previous and start again.  That fixed a lot of my problems.  Still testing. I'll tell you my thoughts in 13, maybe 21 hours

Edited by Sthan Dust

Sorry i was having a bad moment, but to explain how am i supposed to get preggo show that i'm actually preggers, you know monthly expansion of belly, and after apparently, 9 FPE "months" try to spew out a few yard apes?

I was having a great time with the old version, saw you included gender controls for offspring, thought it would be good to try it, and BAM............. not one kid from either 3.5, or 3.6+.

So i went back to 2.6.1 and now i can't conceive at all.

Short of starting a new game, which i have tried, to no avail.

Edited by sparks454alive
23 minutes ago, sparks454alive said:

Sorry i was having a bad moment, but to explain how am i supposed to get preggo show that i'm actually preggers, you know monthly expansion of belly, and after apparently, 9 FPE "months" try to spew out a few yard apes?

I was having a great time with the old version, saw you included gender controls for offspring, thought it would be good to try it, and BAM............. not one kid from either 3.5, or 3.6+.

So i went back to 2.6.1 and now i can't conceive at all.

Short of starting a new game, which i have tried, to no avail.

I assumed human children?

On 8/7/2021 at 4:48 AM, Invictusblade said:

so I have been doing slower alpha updates to FPE and WDF because of the disaster that was FPE v3.6

this is for testing purposes

the list of changes in this upload v3.62

fixed up the code to remove Creatures Perks (it seems to be a bit more consistent at the moment)

reverted some of the creature script to include unisex offspring (such as all creatures) so hopefully the older addons will work

Fix instant Birth to need the preggo faction to work (so it requires you or NPC to be pregnant)

requires the latest versions of both downloads (just overwrite them)

Wasteland Dairy Framework v2.52 only contains INVB_WastelandOffspring (I will work on the other mods later)

AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_3.62.7z 230.81 kB · 14 downloads Wasteland Dairy Framework v2.52.7z 484.32 kB · 5 downloads

Okay I tested this very thoroughly and there are just a few things:

1) Pregnancy Perks are being removed, but not Pregnancy Faction.  That completely kills the Fertility, so thats why cumflation wasn't working.  Once I removed the player from that, it was fine.  NPCS seem to have no issue for this.  

2) Semen Milking is a bit persnickity.  For instance, the Just Business male slaves can be milked, settlers or Commonwealth Captive Males are not producing anything.  

3) Milking is working perfectly.  IVF works, Stringer Works. Extraction all that works.  

4) I NEVER find any DNA on Humans. None of them.  So that may need to be added.  I've killed hundreds of raiders and not one Semen bag, but I do find females with Biomass, etc.

Otherwise, things are working much better.  The naked raider thing is still a thing.  I think it may be prostitution or using random WLD devices.  Like Cait and the slaves will randomly put themselves on the breeding chair and then this happens. Lol, it happened to several others, despite that they were already pregnant.

20210807162242_1.jpg.2c1fd050580a43056cd9548c6bbe131d.jpg

I'm going to test a few other things. I cleaned up save via the console, resetting those factions.  

Do you have a global function defined so we can just reset the entire PC or NPC if need be?

On 8/7/2021 at 4:18 AM, Invictusblade said:

heh not sure, that should before all of the latest issues.

I lost track of my updates

it might be an issue with genders (if that was added to those versions),

can you post a papyrus log of it if you can

I've enabled to do the log, but I can't find it.. Where should I look for it? It's not in the default folder

8 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Okay I tested this very thoroughly and there are just a few things:

1) Pregnancy Perks are being removed, but not Pregnancy Faction.  That completely kills the Fertility, so thats why cumflation wasn't working.  Once I removed the player from that, it was fine.  NPCS seem to have no issue for this.  

2) Semen Milking is a bit persnickity.  For instance, the Just Business male slaves can be milked, settlers or Commonwealth Captive Males are not producing anything.  

3) Milking is working perfectly.  IVF works, Stringer Works. Extraction all that works.  

4) I NEVER find any DNA on Humans. None of them.  So that may need to be added.  I've killed hundreds of raiders and not one Semen bag, but I do find females with Biomass, etc.

Otherwise, things are working much better.  The naked raider thing is still a thing.  I think it may be prostitution or using random WLD devices.  Like Cait and the slaves will randomly put themselves on the breeding chair and then this happens. Lol, it happened to several others, despite that they were already pregnant.

20210807162242_1.jpg.2c1fd050580a43056cd9548c6bbe131d.jpg

I'm going to test a few other things. I cleaned up save via the console, resetting those factions.  

Do you have a global function defined so we can just reset the entire PC or NPC if need be?

I will redo the entire thing, especially when I have more impregnation quest slots to play around with. (I have the opinion that there is a limit of those quests)

and after a bit of testing, I should have the new alpha today

1. added a lot more ways to remove the pregnancy freezing perk (MCM Command, Giving Birth, Getting Impregnated)

2. added names to caged NPC's (won't be the same names when they were caged, at least it won't be grown settler) also I should really do something about the mesh

edit->

Under Debug Commands

3. Pregnancy Perk Remover

4. STD Perk Remover

Edited by Invictusblade

v3.63

Added a lot more ways to remove the pregnancy freezing perk (MCM Command, Giving Birth, Getting Impregnated)

Added names to caged NPC's (won't be the same names when they were caged, at least it won't be grown settler) also I should really do something about the mesh

Under Debug Commands

Pregnancy Perk Remover

STD Perk Remover

Added Messages to tell if Debug Commands worked or failed

edit-> I did notice a slight delay between spawning a Caged NPC (I forgot to mention FPE Settlers only at the moment) and naming them.

AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_3.63.7z Wasteland Dairy Framework v2.53.7z

Edited by Invictusblade
9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

v3.63

Added a lot more ways to remove the pregnancy freezing perk (MCM Command, Giving Birth, Getting Impregnated)

Added names to caged NPC's (won't be the same names when they were caged, at least it won't be grown settler) also I should really do something about the mesh

Under Debug Commands

Pregnancy Perk Remover

STD Perk Remover

edit-> I did notice a slight delay between spawning a Caged NPC (I forgot to mention FPE Settlers only at the moment) and naming them.

AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_3.63.7z 242.5 kB · 12 downloads Wasteland Dairy Framework v2.53.7z 486.01 kB · 12 downloads

You were busy last night!  Unfortunately I just started testing today because the AAF patch broke my loadout, but they fixed it this morning.

I love the new additions.  The original Perk Removers and resets were not working, so I will test that today.

13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

v3.63

Under Debug Commands

Pregnancy Perk Remover

STD Perk Remover

AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_3.63.7z 242.5 kB · 17 downloads Wasteland Dairy Framework v2.53.7z 486.01 kB · 15 downloads

Okay!  Everything is working very well now, from what Ive tested.  

But I have found that if you have both Sex attributes and FPE+WLD, turn OFF morphing in SA.  Cumflation does the same thing, but the morphs from SA totally screw up pregnancy and cumflation, and that results in the morph never resetting properly.

Just a few more test results:

-- Both NPC are able to get pregnant, still be cumflated, then deliver and the body seems to reset.  I had found the reset code last night in your scripts, Its looking for "AffectedByMorphs" which is what gets screwed up by SA.
-- I get Milk , DNA and Blood from all non human combatants, and rarely from a human.  You might have done this by design.  But that's fine because the stringer works perfectly now.  There is a problem getting slaves to take the IVF on their own, so you have to either use the armor or stringer option.

-- I successfully seduced myself with the Romantic Wine by accident. Lol.  Only followers seem to be accepting the wine.

--  I switched over the Outfit Framework.  However, Tats After Rape can cause too many tats and no slots left for other things.  So I set that way down and removed 40% of the tats and outfit framework is working much better than leveled list.

Now for some thoughts:

--  Human Resources Mod:  I really like how this mod works with slavery, but I don't like the slaves as much as yours or Just Business, however, I do like the terminal management and the fact you can set up a beacon to attract customers.  (The customers aren't picky, they will also partake of any slave from JB i've told to be a prostitute.) However, the HR slaves are truly slaves and I haven't figured how to make them combat ready.  
-- I love what you've done with Vault 81, but you could totally add some better quests.  That entire questline was very lackluster and very buggy.  I'll send some ideas but your mod so perfectly fits in with that whole vault.

Great stuff! ❤️

Edited by Sthan Dust
21 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will redo the entire thing, especially when I have more impregnation quest slots to play around with. (I have the opinion that there is a limit of those quests)

and after a bit of testing, I should have the new alpha today

1. added a lot more ways to remove the pregnancy freezing perk (MCM Command, Giving Birth, Getting Impregnated)

2. added names to caged NPC's (won't be the same names when they were caged, at least it won't be grown settler) also I should really do something about the mesh

edit->

Under Debug Commands

3. Pregnancy Perk Remover

4. STD Perk Remover

You know, looking at this picture, wouldn't it be interesting to add a percent chance that if a npc or player is impregnated by a hostile, large creature, like death claw, the pregnancy either ends like the Chest Burster Scene in Alien, or they just explode due to the size?  The BloodyMess is an effect that can be applied.  Just thought of that about 20 minutes ago.

2 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

Is there a way to find out who the parents are of a baby/child/adult born from this mod ?

If you've registered the Baby Addon's, your character will have a perk that says Impregnation(Whatever you are impregnated by).  It if stays, Impregnated(Random) go to Debug Page 2 of FPER and hit clear and register addon's.  It will ask you to save and reload.  Go back to the same page and hit "Show Registered Addons"  if it says none, you probably didn't install the creature pack or babyaddons.

Edited by Sthan Dust

@Invictusblade 

So all pregnancies and effects are working as expected, I've tested most races with both NPC, PC and slaves.  Semen Milking is still not quite proper with anyone other than slaves.  Settlers produce nothing at all for some reason.  Even if you are in control of the settlement.  Did you place maybe a settlement happiness variable?

Otherwise, I think the morphing issue was completely a collisions between SA and your stuff, so your instructions should point that out.  SA belly morph is really just for show and doesn't at all relate to pregnancy, so it should be turned off. I just use the mod for the trauma effects to include in my mod.  Turned it off and all is fine.

The pregnancy perks are removing on their own. I went full without doing any debugs just to see if its just a timing thing.  If you mess about too much with debug, the scripts start getting garbled.

But the standing rule, which I tested, is do not ever touch the body morphs while pregnant.  and now it looks as if it has extended to even opening LooksMenu.  I hope the EgoBallistic patch fixes this.  Before you could open to remove and change tattoos, but no.  The mere act of doing slm, puts the character into a moldable state, and this must confuse BodyGen.  So, I really think the biggest culprit is Looksmenu and how it fires.  Its a great mod!  But no one is really supporting it, and it causes so many issues if you just want to do minor changes through the game, like add scars, change makeup, etc...  And It is the same if you do console or go to the hairdresser or surgeons in game.  Same issue.

But all is looking awesome now!  Great job! ❤️

9 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Okay!  Everything is working very well now, from what Ive tested.  

But I have found that if you have both Sex attributes and FPE+WLD, turn OFF morphing in SA.  Cumflation does the same thing, but the morphs from SA totally screw up pregnancy and cumflation, and that results in the morph never resetting properly.

Just a few more test results:

-- Both NPC are able to get pregnant, still be cumflated, then deliver and the body seems to reset.  I had found the reset code last night in your scripts, Its looking for "AffectedByMorphs" which is what gets screwed up by SA.
-- I get Milk , DNA and Blood from all non human combatants, and rarely from a human.  You might have done this by design.  But that's fine because the stringer works perfectly now.  There is a problem getting slaves to take the IVF on their own, so you have to either use the armor or stringer option.

-- I successfully seduced myself with the Romantic Wine by accident. Lol.  Only followers seem to be accepting the wine.

--  I switched over the Outfit Framework.  However, Tats After Rape can cause too many tats and no slots left for other things.  So I set that way down and removed 40% of the tats and outfit framework is working much better than leveled list.

Now for some thoughts:

--  Human Resources Mod:  I really like how this mod works with slavery, but I don't like the slaves as much as yours or Just Business, however, I do like the terminal management and the fact you can set up a beacon to attract customers.  (The customers aren't picky, they will also partake of any slave from JB i've told to be a prostitute.) However, the HR slaves are truly slaves and I haven't figured how to make them combat ready.  
-- I love what you've done with Vault 81, but you could totally add some better quests.  That entire questline was very lackluster and very buggy.  I'll send some ideas but your mod so perfectly fits in with that whole vault.

Great stuff! ❤️

I must admit that I don't particularly look at other mods nowadays

I did notice that the old version(one of the first version) would mess up pregnancy morphs so I changed them to Big Belly instead

I will have a proper look at milking because it is starting to really annoy me

I am not sure if I going to fix the seduced myself with wine (because that is pretty funny)

the overlay concept is fairly painful because adding overlays is really easy but removing them is painful.

it is a single line to add overlays

but I use two similar but different functions to remove overlays (with 5-10 lines in each)

also if there is a lot of overlays on a person if it can be easily confused and it may remove the wrong overlay

which is why I was fairly happy about using effect shaders (even if they cause marks on the face)

about slaves, the real main reason why I made my version is because of XDI and companion Ivy.

my version is the least polished version out of them.

I think my original vault version was some other random vault (I don't think it was Vault 69 because the "canon" was it was filled with 1000 females and 1 male)

then I decided to invent a fake social experiment for them to do instead.

(thinking about it, I should make some notes or messages about Vault 81 from the secret Vault)

4 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

You know, looking at this picture, wouldn't it be interesting to add a percent chance that if a npc or player is impregnated by a hostile, large creature, like death claw, the pregnancy either ends like the Chest Burster Scene in Alien, or they just explode due to the size?  The BloodyMess is an effect that can be applied.  Just thought of that about 20 minutes ago.

Well, if you dig in the code in FPE_Messages you would see a function called Birth_Death which contains messages if a NPC dies during childbirth, and it failed as a concept because the settlers wouldn't actually die, they would lay on the ground for a bit and then get up.

at the time, I tried different types of script to get it working but I gave up in the end.

I will give it another try in the future.

1 hour ago, Sthan Dust said:

@Invictusblade 

So all pregnancies and effects are working as expected, I've tested most races with both NPC, PC and slaves.  Semen Milking is still not quite proper with anyone other than slaves.  Settlers produce nothing at all for some reason.  Even if you are in control of the settlement.  Did you place maybe a settlement happiness variable?

Otherwise, I think the morphing issue was completely a collisions between SA and your stuff, so your instructions should point that out.  SA belly morph is really just for show and doesn't at all relate to pregnancy, so it should be turned off. I just use the mod for the trauma effects to include in my mod.  Turned it off and all is fine.

The pregnancy perks are removing on their own. I went full without doing any debugs just to see if its just a timing thing.  If you mess about too much with debug, the scripts start getting garbled.

But the standing rule, which I tested, is do not ever touch the body morphs while pregnant.  and now it looks as if it has extended to even opening LooksMenu.  I hope the EgoBallistic patch fixes this.  Before you could open to remove and change tattoos, but no.  The mere act of doing slm, puts the character into a moldable state, and this must confuse BodyGen.  So, I really think the biggest culprit is Looksmenu and how it fires.  Its a great mod!  But no one is really supporting it, and it causes so many issues if you just want to do minor changes through the game, like add scars, change makeup, etc...  And It is the same if you do console or go to the hairdresser or surgeons in game.  Same issue.

But all is looking awesome now!  Great job! ❤️

I will have a look (not sure yet) at making a debug function to do the following

1. reset the morphs to base levels (before pregnancy)

2. build the morphs based on the current month.

so future plans for minor changes (no major plans)

1. I haven't been able to recreated the non working magic effect issue yet(so let me know if you know how to recreate the bug or know how to fix it)

2. Changing the concept of Cages to Beacons instead because the lack of meshes is annoying me. (and weight)

2a. Updating the rest of Cages(soon to be Beacons) to the new script

3. do a couple more fixes to Frozen Pregnancies.

4. have a look at making a debug for broken morphs

10 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I must admit that I don't particularly look at other mods nowadays

I did notice that the old version(one of the first version) would mess up pregnancy morphs so I changed them to Big Belly instead

I will have a proper look at milking because it is starting to really annoy me

I am not sure if I going to fix the seduced myself with wine (because that is pretty funny)

Haha, the seducing one's self was hilarious. Also, I accidentally put myself on the Blood Extractor and it wouldn't let me off.  But that is by design since you have a setting of cycles.

Now, I did find out that the Vault 81 milker always works on slaves.  It does not work on settlers.  They go to the milker, but produce nothing.

And Honestly, SA morph is totally not needed at all.  It really just messages with the morphs.  And I did notice that you are storing the previous morph and current morph.  If you use the Zeroed sliders your morph always goes back to normal with the pregnancy.  Tested 4 times last night and it always works now.

the overlay concept is fairly painful because adding overlays is really easy but removing them is painful.

it is a single line to add overlays

but I use two similar but different functions to remove overlays (with 5-10 lines in each)

also if there is a lot of overlays on a person if it can be easily confused and it may remove the wrong overlay

which is why I was fairly happy about using effect shaders (even if they cause marks on the face)

Yep, your cum shot, semen overlay, milk overlay are all working perfectly now.  Tats after Rape screws it up, so I turned it off. (I was doing lots of testing and ended up with 50 tattoos.  I like to test the natural code without using debug until I need to.  But Tats after Rape works if you turn the chance of Tat to a very low setting.  

I will write up all these incompatibilities for you. I am running almost everything on Saya's recommended list for AAF

about slaves, the real main reason why I made my version is because of XDI and companion Ivy.

my version is the least polished version out of them.

Yes, but your slaves and JB slaves work perfectly with fighting and such.  Human Resource Slaves are really just either breeders or prostitutes or just prisoners.  Also, he is using the same concept of butchering slaves, and others for meat

I think my original vault version was some other random vault (I don't think it was Vault 69 because the "canon" was it was filled with 1000 females and 1 male)

then I decided to invent a fake social experiment for them to do instead.

(thinking about it, I should make some notes or messages about Vault 81 from the secret Vault)

Vault 81 was totally a perfect setting because they were milking the Molerats.  I am going through the vault again tonight to looks for some lore to support maybe the secret vault having other areas we can add for a quest.  If you've played Fallout 76, I want to introduce the cthulhu substory they have at Lucky Hole mine.  I intend to add this to the Sanity Framework.

Well, if you dig in the code in FPE_Messages you would see a function called Birth_Death which contains messages if a NPC dies during childbirth, and it failed as a concept because the settlers wouldn't actually die, they would lay on the ground for a bit and then get up.

at the time, I tried different types of script to get it working but I gave up in the end.

I will give it another try in the future.

I will have a look (not sure yet) at making a debug function to do the following

1. reset the morphs to base levels (before pregnancy)

2. build the morphs based on the current month.

Oh I just thought it would be a good addition for the future for sure.  I did see the Birth_Death code.

I would suggest you take the same stance on using Zeroed bodies.  That makes all morphing easier because youre not competing with the underlying model.  I do Zeroed sliders for the Looks Menu Randomizing Mod.  Because it just looks silly when everyone looks exactly the same.

But all and all, I think you're getting the bugs fine.  And nothing is breaking now.  Even the breast morphs are working well too.  

I'll have that incompatibility list to you here shortly.  I am heavily leveraging your mods for the Sanity Framework, as well as SA and of course the new features of AAF.  I also want to hook sanity to when a PC is impregnated by a creature through rape or such.  That is intended to work with the impregnation attacks as well.

@Invictusblade: Just a heads up, in case you didn't see, FPE 2.700 (released today) made some basic QoL improvements, chiefly that the body type selector is no longer necessary (it'll just morph all the relevant sliders for all body types, and those which don't exist are irrelevant). Might be nice to import that into FPER as well to cut down on user confusion about morphs not working when they've simply got the wrong body type selected.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

@Invictusblade: Just a heads up, in case you didn't see, FPE 2.700 (released today) made some basic QoL improvements, chiefly that the body type selector is no longer necessary (it'll just morph all the relevant sliders for all body types, and those which don't exist are irrelevant). Might be nice to import that into FPER as well to cut down on user confusion about morphs not working when they've simply got the wrong body type selected.

So I just did the whole term of prenancy and the morphing works fine for cumflation and being pregnant.  Its not going away after pregnancy is completed.  And I tried the reset ;(  So I'm going to check the values.  I'm using the CBBE with Zeroed sliders.  No other mods have morph ability that I am using.

@Invictusblade

So some bad news, but I might have some answers:

-- Went thru a full dog pregnancy with two pups.  Pregnancy perk is being removed, but Lactation is not being added, nor is the morph going away.  I've hit all the debug buttons and its not fixing it.  This is working fine on NPCs it seems.  The morphs ago away instantly.
--  There is a Pregnancy Faction being applied, but that doesn't go away either.  So that maybe be what's blocking the changes.

[Edit]

Did some digging into my savefile.  You have a faction called "Pregnancy" and a perk called "Pregnancy".  So the faction controls fertility, because once I removed that faction I can get pregnant,  That may be stopping the the lactation perk from being assigned as well.  

As far as morph, I'm using the Outfit Framework, with Zeroed sliders for CBBE.  Did Bodygen in game.  I opened slm and saw that BigBelly and PregnancyBelly are 0'd.  However, the OF is still at PregnancyBelly 1.0.  You can see the overlap if you zoom in while moving sliders.  So it looks like the outfits are not resetting.

I'll have more soon.  trying some things.

Edited by Sthan Dust