AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

6 hours ago, PervyToonist said:

I noticed you were active again and wanted to try again at asking about the morph bug with male pregnancies. With both atomic muscle and body talk, they both do not show pregnancy morphs or cumflation morphs. Now when I used an older version of family planning with both bodies only body talk morphs worked which was weird but atomic muscle bodies still showed nothing. Is there a way you can make the morphs compatible with the current body versions of each. Especially atomic muscle because that one doesn't work at all. Please and thank you!

I have the same issue with cumflation, older versions work great but the newest one does not.

On 2/27/2023 at 6:56 PM, Nivea said:

I have the same issue with cumflation, older versions work great but the newest one does not.

See I felt like I was alone with this but it is so nice to know someone also shares this problem and understands. I really hope it can be fixed tho, cause this is a really good mod. 

Edited by PervyToonist

Hi Guys,

so one of my settlers gave birth and I visited her. However, even though the "Add and equip baby" option is active, she did not carry a baby. I only found it in her inventory. But that's not the real problem here.

Now the real problem is that somehow, I don't exactly know what I clicked and did, the baby ended up in my inventory, and I was carrying it. I gave it back, but I am *still* carrying that damn baby and cannot get rid of it. I tried to drop it and it's gone from the inventory, but it's still attached to my left arm whatever I do. I even tried to do some of the debug options to reset baby carrying and so on, but nothing works. The worst thing is that this baby prevents me from viewing the lower left corner of my pip boy because it's attached to my arm in 1st person as well.

How do I get rid of it? Please advise!

Edit: OK I kinda solved it. Here are the steps in case somebody has this problem:

1. You need to have a baby in your inventory. If you don't (like in my case) Go find a woman having one (what I did) or cheat it into your inventory with the mod's debug options (did not try that and am not sure if possible).
  2. Equip the baby. This is important! Make sure you carry it with both arms in front of you, cuddled against your breast, not dangeling loose attached to the left arm. Note that this was my problem: I had a baby attached to my arm, but not in the inventory and therefore no possibility to equip or unequip it.
  3. Unequip and give the baby back. This should solve the issue.
  4. Alternatively if this does not work: Once you equiped the baby, you can open the console and type "player.unequipitemslot 29".

Edited by srk68
Found solution
On 1/26/2023 at 4:33 PM, Arcane Wanderer said:

There is indeed a postpartum forever bug.    I found the culprit after adding a lot of debugging messages to the scripts.    I made a small to fix my personal copy and it worked.

Could you share your fixed version until the mod gets updated? 

Hi guys,

so I have a baby, and I have a crib. But whatever I do, I simply cannot drop the baby into the crib. In best case, it simply disappearss and leaves my inventory, without appearing in or anywhere near the crib. In worst case, it disappears from my inventory as well, but stays attached to my left arm as described in my post, two posts abovee. I can pass the baby to another settler (most of the time), or keep it, but I cannot put it into the crib. How do I do that?

Edit: guess I found it. There is a baby in the MISC section of your inventory, and that's the one to drop. The on in your CLOTHING section is just a peace of armor (a shield, actually) that you can equip or unequip so that you seem to carry the baby. If or when that works.

Edited by srk68

I've been having an issue for a while now where it seems that a lot of the mods functionality isn't working for me :/ does anyone know what the actual load order of the esps are? I might just be blind, but when using FPE and wasteland dairy together I have not been able to find it laid out anywhere of what my load order should be. 

One of my main issues is that after the first pregnancy I get the infamous bug where you infinitely grow, and even when setting conception chance to 100% my PC can't ever get pregnant again. Another main issue I've had is that cumflation just flat out never even activates even at 100% chance. Has anyone been able to solve these? 

Idk if it helps or not but I don't use the mods with existence enabled because it tanks my performance.

11 hours ago, H Bof said:

I've been having an issue for a while now where it seems that a lot of the mods functionality isn't working for me :/ does anyone know what the actual load order of the esps are? I might just be blind, but when using FPE and wasteland dairy together I have not been able to find it laid out anywhere of what my load order should be. 

One of my main issues is that after the first pregnancy I get the infamous bug where you infinitely grow, and even when setting conception chance to 100% my PC can't ever get pregnant again. Another main issue I've had is that cumflation just flat out never even activates even at 100% chance. Has anyone been able to solve these? 

Idk if it helps or not but I don't use the mods with existence enabled because it tanks my performance.

Sorry to hear this, I'm not sure if I can give you good advice, but try deleting the mod, clearing your save with Resaver and then reinstalling the mod, be aware that you will lose all things from the mod such as magazines. By the way, first turn off the post partum and infertility in the mod settings

Good afternoon all, anyone knows why the belly is not growing for my char? 

My char has 4 months pregnancy but her belly is not growing at all and i changed settings to be compatible with the body i use now.

The Body is Fusion Girl but i still dont get it why it keeps flat 

16783945599683449101770693220824.jpg

Edited by Zaniah89
2 hours ago, Zaniah89 said:

Good afternoon all, anyone knows why the belly is not growing for my char? 

My char has 4 months pregnancy but her belly is not growing at all and i changed settings to be compatible with the body i use now.

The Body is Fusion Girl but i still dont get it why it keeps flat 

16783945599683449101770693220824.jpg

Did you build the morph in bodyslide ? (for outfits too)
image.png.73cb77b13b4dc6c3028cb20a5d10367a.png

6 minutes ago, Zaniah89 said:

Yes i did, and also did for clothes but still no way to make the belly work actually x.x

I can't think of anything else, the pregnancy is managed by a timer, the belly should morph a little every 12 or 24 ingame hours until birth.
You can switch to FusionGril body if you are using CBBE or maybe check your papyrus log for errors.

10 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

I can't think of anything else, the pregnancy is managed by a timer, the belly should morph a little every 12 or 24 ingame hours until birth.
You can switch to FusionGril body if you are using CBBE or maybe check your papyrus log for errors.

Yes that should be the normal thing, but is not happening like that, also i came to think on re installing the pregnancy mod probably

On 3/11/2023 at 5:22 PM, jpee1965 said:

Does anybody know why practically every female in my game is pregnant? I messed with the settings somehow and now virtually every female raider is carrying a baby!  UGH!

To my understanding, if you had the pregnancy mod and then you decided to remove it without unistalling the mod inside the game then that could have cause a bug that makes all girls in Commonwealth pregnant, this is just my hipothesis

I play male character.

I changed all settings to be sure that the babies will survive.

Viability = 100% Alive

Baby health = OFF 

Outcome = Normal babies

STD (only breeder is ON with enhanced viablity).

I still have "deceased baby" which I can find on the ground.

It is my 3rd game with fresh start and different play story. Same result.

How I can prevent the dead born babies?

Idea... Reproduction States Stomach Tattoos.

I was testing out the amazing R18 Animated X-Ray Belly, on the Nexus, and thought this would be great to show the state of Nora's reproductive organs.

Pregnancy States

Fetus's or Eggs inside Nora

Nasty things inside Nora

Cum Filled Amounts

Egg States... travelling, fertilised

It would have to not be a piece of armour, that the mod is. Not equipable, or unequipable as well. Sort of like a Devious Devices Shock Collar, for the Stomach.

Just some possible ideas...

Edited by Krazyone

I'm sure I must be missing something so hoping someone can help.

My character got impregnated by a raider, gave birth, and now all raiders are not hostile. I can walk straight into the middle of a pack of raiders and they won't attack at all. Am I missing something in the MCM or has something gone wrong?

I'm using this mod with wasteland dairy framework.

Thanks

34 minutes ago, slatemissin said:

I'm sure I must be missing something so hoping someone can help.

My character got impregnated by a raider, gave birth, and now all raiders are not hostile. I can walk straight into the middle of a pack of raiders and they won't attack at all. Am I missing something in the MCM or has something gone wrong?

I'm using this mod with wasteland dairy framework.

Thanks

There's an MCM setting to control it. You can set things up so factions that get you pregnant, or factions for babies you're holding, are non-hostile to you. There's also a cooldown period under the baby options menu to adjust how long the remain non-hostile after you stop holding the baby (can be up to a full game day I think?).

4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Idea... Reproduction States Stomach Tattoos.

I was testing out the amazing R18 Animated X-Ray Belly, on the Nexus, and thought this would be great to show the state of Nora's reproductive organs.

Pregnancy States

Fetus's or Eggs inside Nora

Nasty things inside Nora

Cum Filled Amounts

Egg States... travelling, fertilised

It would have to not be a piece of armour, that the mod is. Not equipable, or unequipable as well. Sort of like a Devious Devices Shock Collar, for the Stomach.

Just some possible ideas...

But it will need a new animation for each suggestion you made. Maybe the author will do more in the future so better make the suggestions on the mod page.

Edited by lee3310
18 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

But it will need a new animation for each suggestion you made. Maybe the author will do more in the future so better make the suggestions on the mod page.

No chance of that, it's on The Nexus. Plus... you don't need animations, just static pictures.

Is the condom fuction broken? I'm using the latest version 4.025 and whenever i use a condom (equip it before sex) females become pregnant.

My character don't have virility bonus nor any virus same for NPCs too. I tried cleaning the save file with resaver etc. no avail.

I'm also using WDF 3.025a