AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

7 hours ago, H Bof said:

Where can I find the INVB_Wasteland Offspring.esp? I have Wasteland Dairy and FPE both installed (and I think correctly but you never know lol) and the esp isn't anywhere in my load order. Am I missing something?

I should also add that when I scan my active addons only human offspring have a listed father tag/actor, the rest are all blank.

It's part of Wasteland Dairy Framework, you need to choose to include offspring on the first page of WDF's FOMOD installer.

1 hour ago, genericuser27 said:

Is the fertile perk working for everyone else? In the sense of becoming fertile then not then becoming fertile again at some point?

Yeah, that perk is a little bit buggy. I have to use the fo4edit to edit it. And then change it from perk to magic effect in MCM. I think it works very consistently. But as always, If you change some script, it may f up the mod. But so far, I haven't encountered any game-breaking bugs yet. 

2 hours ago, levyEntity2008 said:

Yeah, that perk is a little bit buggy. I have to use the fo4edit to edit it. And then change it from perk to magic effect in MCM. I think it works very consistently. But as always, If you change some script, it may f up the mod. But so far, I haven't encountered any game-breaking bugs yet. 

Okay I'm glad I'm not the only one! Would you be willing to let me know what to change in fo4edit?!

3 hours ago, genericuser27 said:

Okay I'm glad I'm not the only one! Would you be willing to let me know what to change in fo4edit?!

The older version of Invictusblade's family planning enhanced redux used magic effect for fertility. I think it's version 3_845beta or below. What I did, was copy the script from the old version, and replace it with the new version via fo4edit. Basically, once you open fo4edit, look for the fertility section. I think it should be in perk, spell, or magic effect criteria. From there, you can copy and replace the script between the two versions. You only need to replace fertility for the "player" only. Once that is done, then you should test it out. I recommend testing it on the clean save file. Make sure your character never had the fertility perk before. And lastly, you should also back up your saved file. 

My character became infertile, maybe after I took birth control pills, when does this perk go away?

I looked in the settings, even disabled this option, but the perk still remained.

I even reinstalled the mod. This perk does not disappear, maybe it's from another mod?

112353215.png

Edited by Empty3301
On 2/19/2023 at 5:16 AM, levyEntity2008 said:

I have encountered now
Is there a way to fix the mod without fo4edit?

I reinstalled the game (after cleaning the mod in the menu) and the perk is gone, but the character still can't get pregnant. I opened the debug menu and did it manually, as a result, this notification came out.

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2023.02.20 - 03.13.18.82.png
I probably remember how it happened, after being raped by wild ghouls and returning to the base, I received a notification that the character became pregnant, then the quest began, but I took birth control pills and after that the quest was failed, I received the "infertile" perk and more pregnancy did not happen very much for a long time

YES!!!!!!!! I solved my problem by installing "Spell Perk Item Distributor" and cleaning the save with "Resaver"

Edited by Empty3301
Solved!
7 hours ago, KidsLoveSatan said:

My character appears to be lactating from her neck?

image.jpeg.d215a2890e20e2418c6b4b5f0a7014d1.jpeg

Are you sure it's milk and not semen? Kidding.
Perhaps a problem with bodyslide. Try to find the body (I advise True Wasteland Body) then physics for it and finally fit the costumes to the body, if you don’t want to bother then just try to make a batch build. Or wait for more experienced people to answer you.

On 2/19/2023 at 4:49 AM, levyEntity2008 said:

The older version of Invictusblade's family planning enhanced redux used magic effect for fertility. I think it's version 3_845beta or below. What I did, was copy the script from the old version, and replace it with the new version via fo4edit. Basically, once you open fo4edit, look for the fertility section. I think it should be in perk, spell, or magic effect criteria. From there, you can copy and replace the script between the two versions. You only need to replace fertility for the "player" only. Once that is done, then you should test it out. I recommend testing it on the clean save file. Make sure your character never had the fertility perk before. And lastly, you should also back up your saved file. 

Any chance you have something you could upload with your change implemented? I'm not exactly sure how to go about finding and replacing the proper script.

Okay .. this is for whoever needs it - How to control the race of the babies.

1. You play like a male (for example)

2. You can make a racial DNA syringe from Chemistry station and inject yourself. ( you can be white, black, hispanic and asian race type)

3. You have NPC female and because she is black, you want her to have black babies.
If she is white you want her to have white babies etc.

THIS is with MCM menu.

4. Look at her and open MCM

5. Go to Baby Options 1

6. Scroll down and you will see Perk Race ( white, black, hispanic and asian)

7. Click on the one which you want her to have once. (nothing will change)

8. Close MCM console (done)

9 Now this NPC will have the perk and will give babies with the selected from you race.

Edited by mymodsnexus
I found solution of my question and this is the answer.
6 hours ago, genericuser27 said:

Any chance you have something you could upload with your change implemented? I'm not exactly sure how to go about finding and replacing the proper script.

Sure, here you go. This is for AAF FPE 4.025. The only thing that I touched is the player's fertility and nothing else.  Remember to change your fertility from perk to magic effect in MCM. Once that done, you can check that your character will become fertile via status effects, not perk.

FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp

On 2/19/2023 at 3:28 PM, Empty3301 said:

I have encountered now
Is there a way to fix the mod without fo4edit?

I reinstalled the game (after cleaning the mod in the menu) and the perk is gone, but the character still can't get pregnant. I opened the debug menu and did it manually, as a result, this notification came out.

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2023.02.20 - 03.13.18.82.png
I probably remember how it happened, after being raped by wild ghouls and returning to the base, I received a notification that the character became pregnant, then the quest began, but I took birth control pills and after that the quest was failed, I received the "infertile" perk and more pregnancy did not happen very much for a long time

YES!!!!!!!! I solved my problem by installing "Spell Perk Item Distributor" and cleaning the save with "Resaver"

Nice, another way to fix this problem is through FPE MCM. If in the future, your character or any other npc can not impregnate, you can open MCM, go to debug 1, and select "Gives NPC (or player) a preg data". That should fix the problem.

17 hours ago, levyEntity2008 said:

Nice, another way to fix this problem is through FPE MCM. If in the future, your character or any other npc can not impregnate, you can open MCM, go to debug 1, and select "Gives NPC (or player) a preg data". That should fix the problem.

Thanks, I'll try next time. By the way, do you know how to put the children in the cradle? I drop two kids on R and they just disappeared

My character still looks like my last photo, insanely pregnant - beyond what her size was then even. It's been so long her kids have grown up. If I remove the perk with a command can I turn post partum off? I miss being able to set the duration to a few days....this is just neverending and it sucks :(. To make it worse she got pregnant again, I took pregna end and it's not removed the perk or the pregnancy so I just don't know where to go from here and would like some help debugging please.

I apologize if I missed this while searching through the numerous pages but I have encountered a weird bug. I have used both version 4.025 and the beta 4.030 you posted in the forum and every time I give my husband (NPC Gage) a FPE Gift doesn't matter which one, it takes away his voice and lip movements. I've used recycleactor as well as disable and enable and even getting him knocked down to stimpack him and nothing is restoring him. Can you offer any assistance to restore him back to normal please?

I love this mod very much. This mod kept me entertained for hundred of hours. But there's one problem i face almost every playthrough is bellymorph. I used CBBE(Coldsteelz) body and It's always make my character's belly unreasonably big or small(sometime) although I set Base morph power to 1 It's still too big (I used breeder virus so it might count as advanced pregnancy) And found that belly size multiplier didn't work (I'm not sure if it's a bug or just only happen to me). So I want to ask if anyone know how to fix it or setting preset  to make it morph reasonably. Thank you. 

Edited by StarlightDancer
I forgot a word.
On 2/6/2023 at 3:33 PM, Dont Tell My Parents said:

There's something super wrong with the morphs....even on default with post partum off it just is really crazy for fusion girl...last pregnancy it was the breasts now it's the belly too... It's like they keep going after pregnancy. I think it's possibly because of the breeder virus?

ScreenShot6.png

Have you found a solution to this problem? I have the same problem, does anyone know how to solve it?

On 2/25/2023 at 3:20 PM, Dont Tell My Parents said:

My character still looks like my last photo, insanely pregnant - beyond what her size was then even. It's been so long her kids have grown up. If I remove the perk with a command can I turn post partum off? I miss being able to set the duration to a few days....this is just neverending and it sucks :(. To make it worse she got pregnant again, I took pregna end and it's not removed the perk or the pregnancy so I just don't know where to go from here and would like some help debugging please.

I'm not sure if my advice will help you, and if you really need it. Let me just say that this is not a solution to the problem with the morph body.

I also had problems with the perk, the only option that I found for myself was
1) disable it in the mod settings (post partum).
2) remove the mod through the delete button in the settings.
3) save the game, exit the game, disable the mod in the mod manager and clean the save with Resaver.
4) Enter the game without a mod (everything related to the mod will disappear, including items and perks (keep this in mind)
5) Exit the game again, you can clean the save again just in case.
6) Turn on the mod and enter the game, the settings with the post partum turned off will be saved.

This method is bad because it removes your perks and items that you found during the game. However, the problem with the perk will be solved and you can return everything if you remember where the magazines are

However, I still don't know how to solve your problem with the body, I can only assume "Regenerate" the body morph in the debug settings of the mod. If you find a better solution to this problem, please let me know.

But it’s better, of course, to wait for an answer from people who understand this more, I’m just sharing my ideas

I noticed you were active again and wanted to try again at asking about the morph bug with male pregnancies. With both atomic muscle and body talk, they both do not show pregnancy morphs or cumflation morphs. Now when I used an older version of family planning with both bodies only body talk morphs worked which was weird but atomic muscle bodies still showed nothing. Is there a way you can make the morphs compatible with the current body versions of each. Especially atomic muscle because that one doesn't work at all. Please and thank you!

Just now, PervyToonist said:

I noticed you were active again and wanted to try again at asking about the morph bug with male pregnancies. With both atomic muscle and body talk, they both do not show pregnancy morphs or cumflation morphs. Now when I used an older version of family planning with both bodies only body talk morphs worked which was weird but atomic muscle bodies still showed nothing. Is there a way you can make the morphs compatible with the current body versions of each. Especially atomic muscle because that one doesn't work at all. Please and thank you!

I will however try out your current update and see if it changes anything.