AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

7 hours ago, genericuser27 said:

Is there something wrong with the Fertile Perk? Mine won't go away.

If it helps, my character got impregnated while fertile

Testing on a new save, I found that my character gets fertile then it goes away. I set the chance to be 100% upon sleeping and I get the notification that I'm fertile but when I look for the perk and use the kit to see if I'm fertile, it shows I'm not. Even though I got the notification to pop up.

12 hours ago, genericuser27 said:

Testing on a new save, I found that my character gets fertile then it goes away. I set the chance to be 100% upon sleeping and I get the notification that I'm fertile but when I look for the perk and use the kit to see if I'm fertile, it shows I'm not. Even though I got the notification to pop up.

Double check that you don't have "Fertile Perk Length" set to zero in the MCM.

I think that drinking PregnaCare will also induce fertility.

45 minutes ago, Arcane Wanderer said:

Double check that you don't have "Fertile Perk Length" set to zero in the MCM.

I think that drinking PregnaCare will also induce fertility.

Nope, still doesn't pop up with both. When I take PregnaCare it says my character is fertile but the fertility percent is the default. And with the kit it doesn't say my character is fertile.

Any other ideas?

On 10/10/2022 at 4:50 AM, lichongjiu said:

The bugs still haven't been fixed. During my second time pregnancy, Until I gave birth babies, the "Unplanned Parenthood" Quest never appeared, and my belly was very huge.

Fallout4 2022_10_10 16_10_37.png

Papyrus.0.log 1019.86 kB · 0 downloads

The ultra big belly seems ot be a mnorping problem. Did you do anyting with the default morphs sliders in the MCM?

Or are you wear a clothign item that is pre morphed to pregnant? I had such problems in the past

How are children meant to work? I impregnated a number of women, and they successfully gave birth. I opened the inventories of the mothers to find my children in their inventories. After a month passed in-game, I received a notification that a baby grew into a child, but it didn't tell me which child grew up or where they were, which is problematic. Is there a way to list children that are born like Fertility Mode does in Skyrim?

I ran a quick test to see if something was wrong with my MCM settings by using the debug tools to impregnate a woman, have her give birth, and grow the child. When I used the debug tools to grow the child, instead of creating a child NPC, it plopped the baby down onto the ground for me to pick up. Is this supposed to happen? I had to use the debug tool to grow the child again in order for a child NPC to spawn. Is this normal? Or is there a setting I have to adjust for the babies to automatically grow into a child without needing the player to pick it up?

1 hour ago, Beyound said:

Are NPC's meant to be able to use condoms out of your inventory, or are they meant to be auto equiped on player even if the character is female.  I have the setting to always use contraceptives but they are never used, unless i equip them beforehand.

You "wear" a condom manually (via the Pip-Boy or favorites menu or something) before a sexual encounter and then it gets consumed. There is an MCM option to equip a new condom automatically when the previous one is dirtied by an AAF scene. Doesn't matter if you're male or female, you "wear" it to get the reduced conception chance (either for you or for your partner).

So I have essential player ticked AAF Violate. I went down while giving birth, got the baby notification and then when I stood back up gave birth to a second baby. I was cool with that. But now I have titties down to my knees and I look so janky my bodyparts aren't staying together because they're morphing out to crazy levels. Worse I used debug to reset them and they're morphing even more every day. I do have the postpartum perk but I look >9m pregnant not 3....it's getting a bit out of hand it's like I won't stop growing in every direction.

Also I hope to see STD cures coming soon....and it would be really good if reputation integrated with Sex Attributes which also has a reputation....otherwise I have all these conflicting reputations and it's a little hard to keep track of :).

Edited by Dont Tell My Parents
11 hours ago, Dont Tell My Parents said:

There's something super wrong with the morphs....even on default with post partum off it just is really crazy for fusion girl...last pregnancy it was the breasts now it's the belly too... It's like they keep going after pregnancy. I think it's possibly because of the breeder virus?

ScreenShot6.png

kudos for whoever made that outfit, almost no clipping. Impressive.

Edited by lee3310
1 hour ago, nigga balls2 said:

Alright, this is an obvious throwaway account so please don't mind my username. 

But I am very confused, where exactly do I start? I join the game, and have 0 clue how to find someone or anything to get inseminated by? is there some kind of guide for this mod that some kind soul could lead me to?

walk around

find someone

get fucked

Of course, I'm assuming you actually have a functioning AAF setup and the necessary animations and mods to actually allow you to get fucked

I'm also assuming (yah, I know, stupid of me) that you have also:

1. Played FO4 before

2. Read the description of the mod and what it does in the first post of the first page of the download page.

2 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

walk around

find someone

get fucked

Of course, I'm assuming you actually have a functioning AAF setup and the necessary animations and mods to actually allow you to get fucked

I'm also assuming (yah, I know, stupid of me) that you have also:

1. Played FO4 before

2. Read the description of the mod and what it does in the first post of the first page of the download page.

So I need to install a mod where i can already have the secks? Man I'm such an idiot sometimes.

Thanks for the help though, any suggestions on AAF mods? I already got the AAF themes stuff installed, I guess I just need an actual mod for that then.

(And sorry if I seem super dumb, I just went from F:NV modding to F:4 modding after denying to myself that fallout 4 and 76 never existed ;-;

The Fucking Manual

6 minutes ago, nigga balls2 said:

So I need to install a mod where i can already have the secks? Man I'm such an idiot sometimes.

Thanks for the help though, any suggestions on AAF mods? I already got the AAF themes stuff installed, I guess I just need an actual mod for that then.

(And sorry if I seem super dumb, I just went from F:NV modding to F:4 modding after denying to myself that fallout 4 and 76 never existed ;-;

You'll probably want to have a look through The Fucking Manual in that case (and no I'm not trying to insult you, that's the tongue-in-cheek title of the guide). It covers a lot about the AAF mod scene in general but includes tons of suggestions for mods you might want to use either for engaging in sex or which augment it in some way.

8 hours ago, youyushaorong2021 said:

Why is my FusionGirl body's belly ineffective...CBBE too...

I followed the instructions to set...

Make sure you build the body in BodySlide with the "build morphs" checkbox on. If your belly looks right naked but not in clothes, then you need to do the same with your clothing replacer for whatever body you're using.

Had to stop using it because after pregnancy, the morphs just seemed to be getting more and more aggressive, without touching any of the settings. I waited about one month in game time and my character was absolutely massive. Uninstalling didn't fix it either, it just kept going.

On 2/9/2023 at 9:03 AM, amatharra said:

Had to stop using it because after pregnancy, the morphs just seemed to be getting more and more aggressive, without touching any of the settings. I waited about one month in game time and my character was absolutely massive. Uninstalling didn't fix it either, it just kept going.

Are you using fusion girl? I've had the same issues.

Something I noticed when playing is that on a second pregnancy, the unplanned parenthood doesn't start.  When this happened, I looked at my perks and I had pregnancy month 9+ as a perk. I think that may have something to do with this issue as I've seen others complain about it as well. It also started bodymorphing me towards that 9+ months as well as doctor's not detecting the pregnancy, but fertility kits do detect the correct time and everything else. I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with the perks getting cleaned up properly after the birth or termination (happens either way in my testing.)

It does seem that using the debug to remove pregnancy perks does work, but it removes everything, including the pregnancy and might reset progress towards birth perks from those wasteland offspring birth counts (not sure on that part, I'll do more testing.)

Where can I find the INVB_Wasteland Offspring.esp? I have Wasteland Dairy and FPE both installed (and I think correctly but you never know lol) and the esp isn't anywhere in my load order. Am I missing something?

I should also add that when I scan my active addons only human offspring have a listed father tag/actor, the rest are all blank.

Edited by H Bof