AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

8 minutes ago, BrummBear said:

i cant get the cumflation to work. everything else works fine. body morphs during pregnancy and all. is this incompatible with sexattributes even if body morph is turned off there?

If you're using LooksMenu older than 1.6.20, it could be interference from any other mod that alters the same sliders. You can use HBD_MorphDebug to dump a list of all current keyword morphs into the Papyrus log for inspection.

16 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

If you're using LooksMenu older than 1.6.20, it could be interference from any other mod that alters the same sliders. You can use HBD_MorphDebug to dump a list of all current keyword morphs into the Papyrus log for inspection.

since the preggo morphs work just fine i doubt its the looksmenue. also im using 1 6 20. i also tried using the morph debug to clear all morphs and then get banged by a supermutant or anything else and there still was no moprh after sex. if i spawn the alchemy item "aid_cumflation_high" and use it i get high cumflation. if i then go to the MCM menue and press "fix cumflation" it tells me there is nothing to fix.

12 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Any chance we could get an option to carry 2 babies?

One via front pack and one in backpack?

Right now its one or the other.

Or just have like a baby backpack so we can have 1 on our backs or we could mod it to have 2 slots or 3 or 4 slots lmfao. Would be SO COOL!!

9 hours ago, Dont Tell My Parents said:

Or just have like a baby backpack so we can have 1 on our backs or we could mod it to have 2 slots or 3 or 4 slots lmfao. Would be SO COOL!!

you can already mod it to be a back pack insrtead of front.

I was hoping to be able to carry one front and back :)

Posted (edited)

Hello i am fairly new to Loverslab i keep getting "AAF Family Planning Enhanced: Please re-install Mod Configuation Menu. Reset Family Planning Enhanced's MCM to get MCM working"

Edited by Nupper
3 minutes ago, Nupper said:

Hello i am fairly new to Loverslab i keep getting "AAF Family Planning Enhanced: Please re-install Mod Configuation Menu. Reset Family Planning Enhanced's MCM to get MCM working"

Sounds like MCM isn't loading. The most likely reason is you're running the latest version of Fallout 4. At the moment, a lot of mods you're going to want as dependencies of FPER aren't updated for the new game version yet, so you're better off downgrading for now, it could be months before all the mod authors have caught up (and ironed out any resulting regressions).

Follow the downgrading instructions (currently the second sticky) in the F4SE forum. or look on Nexus for a downgrader[1,2].

14 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Sounds like MCM isn't loading. The most likely reason is you're running the latest version of Fallout 4. At the moment, a lot of mods you're going to want as dependencies of FPER aren't updated for the new game version yet, so you're better off downgrading for now, it could be months before all the mod authors have caught up (and ironed out any resulting regressions).

Follow the downgrading instructions (currently the second sticky) in the F4SE forum. or look on Nexus for a downgrader[1,2].

It is a fresh steam install as of yesterday so its most likely.

My character had been post partum for just over five in-game months.  I removed the perk with the console.  Stopped FPE Redux.  Restarted it (doing the saves as instructed).

I eventually tried to force her to become pregnant and it says she is still post partum.

How do you remove this?

This mod is a mess.

Posted (edited)

how do you initiate sexual interactions? when i talk to settlers it just opens up trade.

I've seen NPCs and companions have interactions with each other but cannot seem to do anything without going through the [Home] Menu

Edited by Nupper
2 hours ago, Nupper said:

how do you initiate sexual interactions? when i talk to settlers it just opens up trade.

I've seen NPCs and companions have interactions with each other but cannot seem to do anything without going through the [Home] Menu

I believe there is a hotkey in the MCM that you can set for this, but I could be wrong. It's been a very long time since I've used this mod as it is full of bugs and problems.

On 5/21/2024 at 10:57 AM, MrGrey said:

There were settings in there where you could have them stay a baby or grow into a child. They're for settlers, companions, the 4 factions, etc. They need to be set to growable babies.

It's wonderful to have options, but there are a dozen pages of options and I'm not sure what all the options are.

Since the update, MCM doesn't work. (yeah, I know... don't update. Well, I made goof. Yeah, roll the update back. Just bought it again on GOG for $10 and now I can play the older version) Not really getting F4SE to work either. Got CK to work in MO4, but not xEdit.

Yeah I have the options set, its funny but had a Downloaded companion called Passion and the other was Ivy, both were pregnant, both had a baby, sent both to RR. Passions baby grew into child, Ivy's never did. I tried the manual option to grow baby on Ivy and it dropped an unnamed  Child and still has the named baby in inventory. No settings are set to have still borns or dead babies, so not sure why this is happening. 

Same at Abernathy Farm, Knocked up both Abernathy women (don't judge, it's my duty to repopulate the wasteland!) and Connie had a child grow, Lucy still has the baby in inventory. I am sure if take the bay it will plop out random 1 leave the named in inventory. I can rename the kid, but hate having these babies in inventory and if  drop them, I get reactions like killed settler or friendly.

17 hours ago, Dranos1 said:

You need Sex em up, at least thats what I use, then can set a hotkey to initiate convo. There is no audio to the conversations but can ask them to cuddle,kiss, or sex I believe. If choose sex, can then ask to follow , set a piece of furniture with same hotkey then talk normally to person and say right here and will goto furniture. But there are patches for furniture you also need or may clip thru some custom stuff. I think you can find the patch in the SEU support page but may need to scroll thru it. Also can impregnate thru morning sex with lovers, but again need patches for some companions or never triggers sex scenes.

yea whenever i have a scene where im the giving party i cant give birth anymore and i have no idea why. this happens when a com. captive returns the favour, when i rape a slave from human recources. it doesnt matter which mod triggers the animation, as soon as i stick my strap on into some npc the player pregnancy breaks and the only way to fix it is stopping the mod, removing it, saving the game without the mod, reinstalling it and starting from scratch. all babys made will be gone if i do this. which is a bummer...

On 5/17/2024 at 5:04 PM, vaultbait said:

It depends on a bunch of other mods which haven't been updated for the new game version yet. Either downgrade Fallout 4 or play something else while you wait. The new version was only out a few weeks ago, and got another update this week re-breaking the few things that had been updated, so until the game version stabilizes again there's not much hope, and then expect it to take months once that happens for most dependencies to get fixed.

luckily the hands free roll back mods are awesome and work like a charm.   I turned off updates and will remain non patched until everything is finally back to normal.

ok there are so many pages, I scrolled through a bunch before I gave up, so sorry is this has been covered multiple times.   So it seems this mod is being ignored by Futanari FEV as far as getting female npcs pregnant.   Everything from the futa mod is working - player is showing as male, schlong is working as intended - player acts in the male role.   With everything turned up to the highest chances its impossible to get a female npc pregnant.   To make it even weirder if you turn female cum on, and have a female npc act as male you you a receiving female (even though are are listed as male in AAF) the female NPC will get pregnant....hope someone here might be able to help as this mod is newer and this section is pretty active and knowledgeable.

32 minutes ago, Mimirue17 said:

ok there are so many pages, I scrolled through a bunch before I gave up, so sorry is this has been covered multiple times.   So it seems this mod is being ignored by Futanari FEV as far as getting female npcs pregnant.   Everything from the futa mod is working - player is showing as male, schlong is working as intended - player acts in the male role.   With everything turned up to the highest chances its impossible to get a female npc pregnant.   To make it even weirder if you turn female cum on, and have a female npc act as male you you a receiving female (even though are are listed as male in AAF) the female NPC will get pregnant....hope someone here might be able to help as this mod is newer and this section is pretty active and knowledgeable.

it's probably because the race you are using is not included in the list of possible races in the mod. you will need to edit the mod to include the race 

This is an ambitious mod, but it's *very* buggy.

1. Post Partum has an issue of never going away.

2. After manually removing the port partum perk, allowing pregnancy during post partum and using the impregnate with/from NPC the character was made pregnant a second time (from a human).   This second time, for some reason, had *crazy* body morphing.  I kept trying to use the debug reset/recalculate, it would be ok for a short time and then just get absolutely silly.

3. A 100% healthy baby resulted in a deceased baby.  The doctor then congratulated for the new baby, which seemed cruel.   I had a save point and apparently there was some hidden complication somewhere.  I shut that off and finally she had a baby.    Shouldn't the pregnancy info from a doctor actually show if there's a condition?  I'm not sure if it was a bug or if something was wrong.

4. If you transfer the baby or drop the baby it appears to completely vanish from the game.  This seems like a bug to me.

5. The baby, somehow, was an "Asian Baby" without either parent being Asian, does it just randomly roll that?

6. The debug menus need more useful things, like the stop/start should remove every spell, perk, little bits of data it places in the game.    It also needs the ability to manage post partum and other (hidden) perks and spells.   It has 5 pages of debug options but is missing a lot.

7. The entire mod is overly complex (marriage/dating/babies/children/etc) and extremely poorly documented.    I would suggest having volunteers (with access to the modder) help with a wiki or something.   Would probably not hurt to break this into a core mod with some addons or additional mods.

At this point, I wish I had gone with Family Planning Enhanced instead of the Redux.  It just isn't ready for public use.     I'm about 70%ish through his playthrough (Nuka-World and Far Harbor are next after I finish some radiants and settlements) so I can't really swap it for the other one without breaking my saves.

I know this was a lot of work for the redux team (or person) and while frustrated, I'm trying to offer constructive criticism and suggestions and hope it's taken in that light.

On 5/25/2024 at 8:12 AM, Lochar said:

Yeah I have the options set, its funny but had a Downloaded companion called Passion and the other was Ivy, both were pregnant, both had a baby, sent both to RR. Passions baby grew into child, Ivy's never did. I tried the manual option to grow baby on Ivy and it dropped an unnamed  Child and still has the named baby in inventory. No settings are set to have still borns or dead babies, so not sure why this is happening. 

Same at Abernathy Farm, Knocked up both Abernathy women (don't judge, it's my duty to repopulate the wasteland!) and Connie had a child grow, Lucy still has the baby in inventory. I am sure if take the bay it will plop out random 1 leave the named in inventory. I can rename the kid, but hate having these babies in inventory and if  drop them, I get reactions like killed settler or friendly.

I have no idea how I got the mod to work, I just fiddled with it and didn't do experiments.

I wouldn't judge about the Abernathy moms, such is the nature of American Mother's corps. You are doing this for God and Country, after all.

I've tried searching through here already and I suspect there is no fix, but does anyone know if there's a way to set or reset the romance count of an npc? My Piper is at negative 2 billion or so. I'm pretty sure I'll be dead before I can spam that many gifts.