Requests

Hallo everybody.

I'm looking for 2 packs for V7.5 such as the:

Ā 

Lightsaber pack

and the

Mass effect sniper rifle pack

Ā 

If anyone could share them with me it would be greatly appreciated.?

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the 3D pubes for VX? I've somehow managed to corrupt my 7zip copy... There are several different versions, the one I'm looking for was fixed by the original uploader on modsgarden so the pubes wouldn't distort when viewed in a hook5 mirror. If I remember correctly it was only uploaded a week or two before the garden went down permanently.

Ā 

Also, I once had a version of the doctors office that had all the exterior buildings that were visible through the window removed so a person could use other hook5 mods, (such as urban sprawl,) to flesh out the skyline. I'd like that too...

Edited by nikoli grimm
2 minutes ago, DolleJuin said:

Does anyone have the patch that was available on modsgarden, that was to prevent crashing_ If anybody could upload it, would be much appreciated!Ā 

I think you may be confused by the 4Gb patch. This Ć­s no longer a stand-alone patch but integrated in the Option Manager (Binaries\TK17_OptionsMan.exe).

On the first tab under TK17 VX Options there's a checkbox labelled "enable 4Gb executable"

Simply check the checkbox and then click "Go" to apply the patch.

Ā 

On 6/13/2021 at 2:25 PM, Marburg said:

I think you may be confused by the 4Gb patch. This Ć­s no longer a stand-alone patch but integrated in the Option Manager (Binaries\TK17_OptionsMan.exe).

On the first tab under TK17 VX Options there's a checkbox labelled "enable 4Gb executable"

Simply check the checkbox and then click "Go" to apply the patch.

Ā 

How do you know they're not still using 7.5?

30 minutes ago, Sselhak said:

Hi!
Ā 

I remember once there was a rocking horse in the game. Does anyone have this toy and could share it here?

Ā 

Thanks and greetings, Sselhak

Ā 

Is this the one that you are looking for?

Ā 

It's the only one that I have.

Ā 

It's a Hook5 object(.h5m).

Ā 

RockingHorse.jpg.68fd92dda03e4c6623bb72fdfd0cd469.jpg

Ā 

RockingHorse.zip

13 minutes ago, ITIB said:

Ā 

Is this the one that you are looking for?

Ā 

It's the only one that I have.

Ā 

It's a Hook5 object(.h5m).

Ā 

Thanks!
Ā 

But unfortunately no, what I meant was a toy.

But if someone can convert this Hook 5 rocking horse into a Toy, that would help me too.

16 hours ago, Sselhak said:

Thanks!
Ā 

But unfortunately no, what I meant was a toy.

But if someone can convert this Hook 5 rocking horse into a Toy, that would help me too.

Ā 

Here ya go. The wooden Rocking Horse in toy format.

Ā 

Just drop the zip into your Addons folder.

Ā 

All credit goes to the original author of the h5m object. Unfortunately, I don't know who that is.

Ā 

VX.ITIB.RockingHorse01.zip

Edited by ITIB
4 minutes ago, messy_gringo78 said:

still looking for thisĀ  futuristic outfit. tired editing post butĀ  got deleted. the one that circled.

Inked1621528211016_LI.jpg.4f30d8c5c1f14e7607dfd657c105f7cf.jpg

I'm Also looking for outfit as well. thx in advance