Requests

30 minutes ago, Marburg said:

mmm... but then the next victim candidate can also see it.

This is my point :)

In my dirty mind this happens: if in your sketch, the chairs of the reception are on the opposite side, the person waiting is not looking directly the casting (maybe is a dumb husband that doesn't realize what kind of job interview is) if that person never turn the head, he will never know what his wife/friend/etc is doing, but she knows).

Sorry for my english but is not my mother tongue.

Example.png

11 hours ago, Marburg said:

i understand what you mean.

I could actually do both... or make it a casting studio with several rooms. I'll have a think

Meanwhile, as far as you know, is there a location with similar layout somewhere? My intent is to create a scene where the victim wife is "entertaining" a random guy while the husband is sitting in a room near them totally unaware of it. Like the screen below (just to clarify my idea, this is NOT what I am thinkng)

Example.png

23 hours ago, Marburg said:

I could actually do both... or make it a casting studio with several rooms. I'll have a think

rough draft... what do you think of this setup? reception area, two casting rooms and a secret room. see-thru windows not included here but it's obvious where they would go.

casting.jpg.70e7d4c4640fd3e08fd1b6576a493353.jpg

4 minutes ago, Marburg said:

rough draft... what do you think of this setup? reception area, two casting rooms and a secret room. see-thru windows not included here but it's obvious where they would go.

casting.jpg.70e7d4c4640fd3e08fd1b6576a493353.jpg

As long as you Remember my wish of having the glass in the reception looking in a casting room Is perfect ❤️

Edited by HypnoSoul
5 minutes ago, Mastermind1945 said:

Oh, thanks! but do you have 7.5 version of it?

As far as i know, this room is VX only and was never included in the addon list for 7.5

i will send you a PM with an encoded version... maybe it will work, maybe not.

16 hours ago, Schmidt777 said:

Does anyone know of some kind of Medieval Tavern?

i found a suitable building but it doesn't have any objects like barrels, tankards or anything else so it will take some time & effort to make.

But it's a good suggestion so watch this space...

35 minutes ago, Mastermind1945 said:

I don't think so. She is too fine and pretty for a NPC in Oblivion games lol.

Wait, is she from Elder Scrolls Online? I have never played that one...

Maybe ive got her from Fo3 but im sure she isnt from skyrim.Iiric if  shes from fo3 she had serveral high res textures.I also never played Elder Scrolls Online so idk.

If i got time ill have a look into my archives maybe i find her.If i find her you want a copy with skeleton and body mod or just the textures?