Requests

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I need a special screenshot maker for Pose Editor. I use ReShade addon, and can make screenshot with this, but need a special: shot without any background (transparent) with effects and custom resolution (ReShade support game screen size only).

Anyone can make this addon (like in Honey Select)? This will great for character cutout. Green background is not perfect, or need a transparent background/room for PNG capture + past effects (like in GeDoSaTo), or call ReShade setting when/after save CTRL+SHIFT+P (full size screenshot)

8 hours ago, Mykeehu said:

Hello, I need a special screenshot maker for Pose Editor. I use ReShade addon, and can make screenshot with this, but need a special: shot without any background (transparent) with effects and custom resolution (ReShade support game screen size only).

Anyone can make this addon (like in Honey Select)? This will great for character cutout. Green background is not perfect, or need a transparent background/room for PNG capture + past effects (like in GeDoSaTo), or call ReShade setting when/after save CTRL+SHIFT+P (full size screenshot)

CTRL+SHIFT+G will clear the GUI, giving you the full screen. CTRL+SHIFT+R will clear the room and leave just the actors. I assume you already know that you can set the background in VX to green/blue/black/transparent, yes? Transparent is definitely the most convenient, but all modes will leave some kind of residue (halo) if you have a lot of transparencies in your clothing and hair (transparent leaves gray). Because of that, I do mostly black screen, and cut it out with my image editor. It's the least noticeable. If you're doing video, then Adobe's Ultra Key works best with blue background. But you're always going to have some residue no matter what you use to capture.

5 hours ago, EJAX said:

CTRL+SHIFT+G will clear the GUI, giving you the full screen. CTRL+SHIFT+R will clear the room and leave just the actors. I assume you already know that you can set the background in VX to green/blue/black/transparent, yes? Transparent is definitely the most convenient, but all modes will leave some kind of residue (halo) if you have a lot of transparencies in your clothing and hair (transparent leaves gray). Because of that, I do mostly black screen, and cut it out with my image editor. It's the least noticeable. If you're doing video, then Adobe's Ultra Key works best with blue background. But you're always going to have some residue no matter what you use to capture.

So how do you change the background in VX?

On 4/15/2021 at 12:18 PM, HypnoSoul said:

I had some lifted up skirts (and corresponding non-lifted up) textures...

I have a bunch of them in backup, but they're mostly mods of either F_Library001_Skirt or F_Stewardess001_Skirt. I'll give you ones I use...

023.jpg.9fde138ad32a8335938752053d60104b.jpg

Mod of F_Stewardess001_Skirt

AM-BlackSkirt.zip     AM-BlackSkirt_Lifted.zip

__________________________________________________________________________________________

swimskirt.jpg.299381d0ea55fa256ca0990a5c6ebbed.jpg

F_Library001_Skirt

AM-SwimSkirt.zip   AM-SwimSkirt Lifted.zip

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I also have a toy based on F_Library001_Skirt, which allows you to do this...

1966902002_skirttoy.jpg.f54f12cd1d2ea14045871da9e1c06d36.jpg

ADDON-Toy334.Skirt.zip

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And then there's the ever-popular Japanese Schoolgirl outfit...

jpschool.jpg.31bb2a545099ad16bf010ff19a20797b.jpg

AM-Japanese Schoolgirl Normal.rar   AM-Japanese Schoolgirl Open.zip

The SwimSkirt is literally just the texture from the Japansese Schoolgirl outfit lightened and made semi-transparent.

I also have this set, which I don't use.. It has some open-back skirts (all from F_Library001_Skirt)...

sg1.jpg.4287d08c8aa0035a80443482fdad9f18.jpg

DRK_Schoolgirl.zip  DRK_Schoolgirl with Tie.zip  DRK_Schoolgirl_Tie.zip  DRK_Schoolgirl_Jumper.zip  DRK_Schoolgirl_Jumper_Lifted.zip  DRK_Schoolgirl_Undressed 1.zip  DRK_Schoolgirl_Undressed 2.zip  DRK_Schoolgirl_Undressed 3.zip

Don't know who DRK is, I assume that's the author.

@Marburg, this room would be great with a working VX screen....!

But Room377 is a swimming pool, right? does it even have a screen?

i will have a look to see what can be done.

UPDATE yep, should be easy. it's a Berger room and i've done a bunch of his rooms.

It's way past my bedtime now so it will have wait till tomorrow.