Requests

If I could make BUT ONE request to the curators of this fine software, it would be the ability to run multiple instances on the same computer. Even if it has to run in OpenGL with no hook, reshade,etc, I'll take it... I don't use that stuff anyway (much).

Can anyone point me to the filename of the texture for the stock Latex Glove? It needs some love.

If i remember correctly it re-uses one of the shoe textures with a specular map (the standard eyereflection01.png?) for the shiny latex effect.

what's the number of the gloves? is it gloves01 or...?

Yes but the game name doesn't tell me which script file to look at. I will try to find out later tonite; busy with a new room right now.

im pretty sure the black latex glove also uses a shoe texture.

the company that shall remain nameless has a habit of sharing textures in several items.

12 minutes ago, Marburg said:

ย 

In the file cloth_glove01.bs i discovered the item uses the same two textures:

ย 

"Shared/Cloth/cloth_shoe03" for the basic colour/material and "Shared/Body/eyereflection01" for the shiny reflection.

ย 

which is a bit of bummer because if you ActiveMod the cloth_shoe3.png texture, the shoe in question (and other gloves!) will also be affected.

ย 

eyereflection01.png is used all over the place (rooms, clothing, toys etc) so you probably want to leave that alone.

ย 

I think all he wants, is the regular texture and/or scene file, so don't worry about the latex/reflection

this is done by the game automatically.

That said, @Win, do you want to edit the scene file, to adjust the form/size?

24 minutes ago, _K17_ said:

It's already activemod enabled, just that the texture won't have the latex effect.

I don't think so.

The item scene still links to the same textures so if you only ActiveMod the basic texture cloth_shoe03.png the original specular map (eyereflection01.png) will still be used.

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Marburg said:

I don't think so.

The item scene still links to the same textures so if you only ActiveMod the basic texture cloth_shoe03.png the original specular map (eyereflection01.png) will still be used.

ย 

ย 

Here is an example of what I currently have;

78da001371267682.jpg

I did this a long time ago, as a test I modified the game so the latex gloves (long and short) use the standard bikini textures.

Note that none of them have the latex effect.

ย 

BTW, this is what everyone have with their current version of the game, so you can test it out.

I was thinking of change it so the AM latex glove use their own texture (same with short gloves),

what do you guys think?

I'm looking for the addons to rooms 247 & 367.

ย 

I have textures, but not the addons, and I can't find them. If anyone has them, I would appreciate if you could share them.

1 hour ago, Primera Victoria said:

I'm looking for the addons to rooms 247 & 367.

ย 

I have textures, but not the addons, and I can't find them. If anyone has them, I would appreciate if you could share them.

I have uploaded Room367Dunes,dont know if its the one,room 247 dont know,do you have the name for the room?

I'm looking for 8 missionary threesome poses, I know they're at Gamerotica (you can find them typing in a browser on the site "missionary"; I've attached one of their icons). Does anyone have them?

1.jpg