Requests

4 hours ago, Marburg said:

But Room377 is a swimming pool, right? does it even have a screen?

i will have a look to see what can be done.

UPDATE yep, should be easy. it's a Berger room and i've done a bunch of his rooms.

It's way past my bedtime now so it will have wait till tomorrow.

Yes it has a screen... thank you!

On 4/13/2021 at 5:07 PM, EJAX said:

CTRL+SHIFT+G will clear the GUI, giving you the full screen. CTRL+SHIFT+R will clear the room and leave just the actors. I assume you already know that you can set the background in VX to green/blue/black/transparent, yes? Transparent is definitely the most convenient, but all modes will leave some kind of residue (halo) if you have a lot of transparencies in your clothing and hair (transparent leaves gray). Because of that, I do mostly black screen, and cut it out with my image editor. It's the least noticeable. If you're doing video, then Adobe's Ultra Key works best with blue background. But you're always going to have some residue no matter what you use to capture.

Great thanks for tips! I never used background color in older versions, and now I will try your tricks! 

Have any mod for pussy change only? No the body mod, only for vagina. Addon texture, and more lips option (like bigger small lips, smaller, longer, puffy, normal, little opened). Like nipples and areas, just for unique pussies. Outer lips and Inner lips changes nothing extra now. Small changes, but that's all. Need more options, textures, if possible.

Hi. I have three rquests:

i) Can someone please upload good police uniform outfits, both male and female versions? Don't like the default ones, especially the female police uniform outfit.

ii) Can someone please upload a towel outfit for male characters?

iii) I request a room add on that resembles the inside of a car, without using hook. I understand that there are car toys based on hook objects, but I am not an user. Also I am not looking for a running car effect but a stationary car parked in a remote place sort of effect (like the trailer home room).

Thanks in advance 

On 5/4/2021 at 4:40 PM, Marburg said:

that's actually quite a good suggestion. I'll put it on my project list (unless Daspex wants to have a go)

Sounds like a nice idea. :) Im still in charge with my 550 Porsche Spyder project but i could release a "room" version too.Honestly ive been thinking about it already. ;)

But you could also create one.One more cant hurt. :)

I mean something like this, toy, not a dress

LOL... my mistake! you did say toy.

according to my list, there's a "Towel for Massage Table" toy (#255) by Berger but i don't have that.

but if i remember correctly, that towel is laying flat.

If i can find the right 3d model somewhere on the interwebs, i'll turn it into an add-on toy for our game.

Maybe you have a link?

4 hours ago, HypnoSoul said:

Hi Marburg, I mean something like this, toy, not a dress :)

something like this perhaps?

towel1.jpg.0027334593ffd3c33b9965918cc9e20a.jpg

it needs to be down-sized a bit and a proper texture but that will have to wait till tomorrow