Requests

46 minutes ago, HypnoSoul said:

Hello,

is somewhere a room like a principal's office of a school?

No, not according to my list. I dont know if the folks at KE have made one since MG went down.

I do have a 3d model of a principal's office somewhere so maybe... one day...

42 minutes ago, robzoomie said:

Hello. VX user here needing guidance on R9Toy434, which is a liquid spurt. 

I've never been able to get it to work, and wondered if anyone here knew how. 

I have a vague memory that it needed another addon that acted as some sort of message writer to work properly, but that might be my mind playing tricks.

I'm fairly skilled at pose edit and quite familiar with modding things but nothing I try works.

Also, I can't work out if it has active mod support. The addon actually has a folder in Luder with a passfile, diffuse, norms and specs - I have copied them and stuck them in a subfolder in activemod, and tinkered around to see if any changes show up - they don't seem to be picked up in game.

Take a look in the addons image folder, if it has no textures inside it seems to be an hook4/5  only mod cause only they have got passfiles afaik and if you havent installed a hook it wont work.

The addon actually has a folder in Luder with a passfile, diffuse, norms and specs - I have copied them and stuck them in a subfolder in activemod, and tinkered around to see if any changes show up - they don't seem to be picked up in game.

those files are intended for Hook. Without Hook, they are of no use.

and looking at the addon, it seems that is intended for Hook users.

alll those norm and spec files are probably used for an animation

They are not used by the addon itself (i checked the source code)

the basic texture DOES have ActiveMod support btw... AM filename is "R9Toy434.png"

Hallo!

May somebody please send me the UV maps of the female hands, feet, face and genitals via the Private Message system.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could share them with me.? 

Update: I got the maps! Special thanks to @blindside18 for giving them to me!

Edited by Vlad19
16 hours ago, blindside18 said:

Do you still need these?

Yes

I still need them.

Update: Thank you for sending them to me! You saved me from a whole load of annoying trouble.?

Edited by Vlad19

Anyone with more talent than myself up for a challenging request for a female (Night Owl) Mandalorian helmet and perhaps armor?

Specifically for the characters of Sabine Wren & Bo-Katan Kryze.  I'm currently working on pants and other items for Sabine but the helmet is WAAAAY out of my element.

I believe I could handle the paint but creating the shape is not possible for me.  I don't have the tools nor talent.

There's already a costume for Boba Fett out there but his helmet's eye ports are different from the Night Owls.

I can't help but feel this would be an excellent project for one to tackle.

Any fellow nerd interested?

Sabine Wrenn.jpg

1 hour ago, Marburg said:

think ive already found a suitable model...

mandalorian.jpg.1db970a86880f32cd7d50113f34ad295.jpg

Boba Fett's helmet.  A good base to work from.  This is what I've got so far with Sabine Wren's costume.  Still having trouble with the pauldrons / shoulder armor.  Since there's a different design on each shoulder, I'm stuck, trying to alter shoulder pads.

Sabine.jpg

A good base to work from

i think it is. the antenna(?) bit will be relatively easy to add. (PM me more pictures/links if you have them)

the eyeslits are shaped differently and will require some work but nothing too difficult on first sight.

Edited by Marburg
added link to sneak preview
2 hours ago, Marburg said:

i think it is. the antenna(?) bit will be relatively easy to add. (PM me more pictures/links if you have them)

the eyeslits are shaped differently and will require some work but nothing too difficult on first sight.

Actually, it's a targeting scope.  It flips down in front for them to scan at a distance. <<< Major Nerd Reveal!

s-l300.jpg

large.jpg

render11.jpg

1 hour ago, ArtsAndCrafty said:

Actually, it's a targeting scope.  It flips down in front for them to scan at a distance. <<< Major Nerd Reveal!

s-l300.jpg

large.jpg

render11.jpg

There's also differences in the brow and the lower "jaw" area.  There's no "brow ridge" on the female "Night Owl" fashion and it only concaves along the cheek towards the chin.